Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 259 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Wolfanoz
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What games do you care to see after the release titles?”

• Ghostbusters 58 votes
      32%
    • Game of Thrones 37 votes
      20%
    • Wrestlemania 17 votes
      9%
    • Tron 70 votes
      38%

(182 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1971 (resized).JPG
    10 (resized).jpg
    01 (resized).jpg
    02 (resized).JPG
    03 (resized).jpg
    04 (resized).jpg
    05 (resized).jpg
    06 (resized).jpg
    07 (resized).jpg
    08 (resized).jpg
    09 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1176 (resized).PNG
    816r3CklhnL._AC_SX215_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markp99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 7 years ago

Is this different than the current Android app "Pinball Arcade"? I'm not seeing anything different here...

#104 7 years ago

Can anyone confirm - If I buy this from my Android PHONE, can I play it on my Android TABLET?

First attempt indicates the app/devices are not aware of each other.

Anyone know?

#106 7 years ago

That's what I expected, but not seeing that.

Purchased StarTrek from PHONE. Table is still locked on TABLET. (both tied to my Google Acct)

Hmmm

#108 7 years ago
    Quoted from markp99:

That's what I expected, but not seeing that.
    Purchased StarTrek from PHONE. Table is still locked on TABLET. (both tied to my Google Acct)
    Hmmm

OK, looks like the app purchase info has propagated to my Tablet.

Any clue how to reach the ACTION button? It's cutoff the bottom of the display on my phone and tablet (on all the view modes). I see what looks like an alternate Action button overlay on the righthand edge, but it does not seem to be functional. Hopefully just growing pains for Farsight.

#114 7 years ago

I managed to map a PS4 controller to my Android Tablet via "sixaxis". Works great. Now if I could only get a little force-feedback, it'd be pretty realistic.

#130 7 years ago

Hmm, looks like Stern Pinball Arcade has been pulled from the Google Play Store. Not seeing the listing today from my phone or my laptop. Maybe just a glitch??

Hopefully they can address the issues and re-release a solid offering.

Main issue: Playfield is clipped just above the flippers on my Pixel XL and Samsung S2 Tablet in portrait mode. Also, action button on Star Trek is flaky (though, seems to work via my paired PS4 controller).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markp99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-arcade?tu=markp99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.