Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 259 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Wolfanoz
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What games do you care to see after the release titles?”

• Ghostbusters 58 votes
      32%
    • Game of Thrones 37 votes
      20%
    • Wrestlemania 17 votes
      9%
    • Tron 70 votes
      38%

(182 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1971 (resized).JPG
    10 (resized).jpg
    01 (resized).jpg
    02 (resized).JPG
    03 (resized).jpg
    04 (resized).jpg
    05 (resized).jpg
    06 (resized).jpg
    07 (resized).jpg
    08 (resized).jpg
    09 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1176 (resized).PNG
    816r3CklhnL._AC_SX215_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 7 years ago

The best thing about the Stern Pinball arcade is it will remove air balls from Ghostbusters.

1 year later
    #196 6 years ago

Just got the Switch version and will probably uninstall it. Seeing Zen hit the night before and being able to play it in portrait mode AND also allowing to play it on the TV in portrait was awesome. They even gave away their 2 new tables for free. SPA looks like a straight port from an iPhone, the joystick doesn't even work to select your menu items, and no portrait mode that I can see. Such a disappointment.

2 months later
    #212 6 years ago

I'm just waiting for the Switch version to accommodate portrait mode and then I'm good!

IMG_1971 (resized).JPGIMG_1971 (resized).JPG

#215 6 years ago

What is TATE? I noticed they updated the Switch to 1.2 and there is an option in there for TATE/Portrait but when you hit it, it flashes the mode real quick but then stays normal. When you go back in the options it says off again. Typical Farsight bugs.

OT, I did spend some time on the Jurassic Park Pinball FX3 release and some good stuff there.

#217 6 years ago

It looks like they updated it and just like Pinball FX push the minus key to rotate the screen.

2 weeks later
    #219 6 years ago

Yes, they posted in their latest newsletter that a patch for the cartridge version is coming shortly. The static in the Ghostbusters audio is annoying and a bit of slow down here and there, but I sure do like playing them on my rotated TV.

1 month later
    #223 5 years ago

I spent way too much again re-buying the TPA tables for Switch. It is worth it though, even with a few of the glitches and occasional slowdown, further justifying my portrait mounted TV in my game room. I didn't realize though that they pulled it from the store after I got it though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider groo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-arcade?tu=groo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.