(Topic ID: 189896)

Stern Pinball Arcade iOS Update - Does Your Copy Work?

By Rush1169

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Antoshka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rush1169.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So today I noticed an update labeled 'Bug Fixes' for the Stern Pinball Arcade on iOS. Although not specific as to what was fixed, I was assuming the burned out left ramp lamp on Star Trek would *finally* be fixed and the ability to toggle sound off would *finally* be fixed. Neither seem to have been fixed.

If you have Star Trek on iOS, does your left ramp lamp work properly? Can you toggle sound on or off? I couldn't find any squawking about these issues on the forum, but maybe I missed it.

#3 6 years ago

TechnicalSteam - Does your Star Trek left ramp light work?

1 week later
    #5 6 years ago

My DMD brightness is fine -- main problem I have is the left ramp light doesn't work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rush1169.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-arcade-ios-update-does-your-copy-work?tu=Rush1169 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.