(Topic ID: 183274)

Stern Pinball Anti-glare glass

By DCFAN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190422_195834595 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190422_195910241 (resized).jpg
    E14BE738-F90B-4325-B14A-1DC8F212E544 (resized).jpeg
    Decor Glass Specialties Inc2. (resized).PNG
    Decor Glass Specialties Inc. (resized).PNG
    Screenshot_20190420-190336_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190307_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190300_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190254_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190246_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190239_Gallery (resized).jpg
    20190419_083554 (resized).jpg
    inspiration (resized).jpg
    Sparkle (resized).jpg
    F646DE81-1C98-4F69-ABED-C74D50468555 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3030 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from JimB:

In your dreams! Considering what happened last year with all the cutbacks, no way in heck.

If you are thinking they will be included in the same price, then you are right, that will never happen. But don't think for a minute they won't throw it in and then use it to jack the price on an LE another $300.

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Either it's Tru Vue and it's not tempered, or it's not Tru Vue and Stern lazily "borrowed" Tru Vue's product image to use as their own and it might be tempered and at different specs than what the image shows.

Or, the third option is Tru Vue has come up with a product that is tempered and is not on their website. Maybe they developed it just for Stern and that is why they are using the image. I have no way of knowing, but there are more options.

#73 7 years ago

Hopefully it is a decent product, and hopefully they will let us local folks pick it up rather than pay for shipping. Save that cost and THEN we have a nice deal...........

#84 7 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

I'm going to snag a sheet of this next week and put it on my Ghostbusters (which is currently next to my Hobbit that has Invisaglass). It should be easy to do a comparison and provide feedback at that point.

I would go in for a sheet as well since we are neighbors....lol Surely we can pick them up somewhere and don't have to pay shipping, even if we have to go through a local distro. I can do my BM66LE that sits next to my WOZ and run a comparison off of that.

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

I'm going to call the parts department and see if this can be picked up. No sense to ship it 20 miles!

I work literally 4 blocks from the place and live by St. Charles.....I could pick it up anytime in my truck, and I can bring back a group order if need be.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-anti-glare-glass?tu=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.