(Topic ID: 183274)

Stern Pinball Anti-glare glass

By DCFAN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190422_195834595 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190422_195910241 (resized).jpg
    E14BE738-F90B-4325-B14A-1DC8F212E544 (resized).jpeg
    Decor Glass Specialties Inc2. (resized).PNG
    Decor Glass Specialties Inc. (resized).PNG
    Screenshot_20190420-190336_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190307_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190300_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190254_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190246_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190420-190239_Gallery (resized).jpg
    20190419_083554 (resized).jpg
    inspiration (resized).jpg
    Sparkle (resized).jpg
    F646DE81-1C98-4F69-ABED-C74D50468555 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3030 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#261 7 years ago

Glad to see another option. Good enough for me.

Better make sure the glass doesn't chip and dimple first

PDI is too unpredictable. I want to get it when I order it. So Stern it is for me

#316 7 years ago

It's $239 plus shipping.

$49 based on our zip code

Does PDI at $300 include shipping?

#319 7 years ago

Well I'm gonna put an order in and try it out

#478 7 years ago
    Quoted from RichieWrench:

Well -- UPDATE on my Stern HD Glass -- My Dad return ALL 14 pieces and I was happy to say that at first they did not want to refund my money - but thanks to John with Stern and the Upper Management they did take them back because they have not yet announced that there was going to be a NO RETURN POLICY on the glass --
    I should have not got so many at one time -- That was totally my fault and I only open 5 boxes but they did take them all back and they thank me for all the business that I do with them. So for that...Thanks to Stern for working we me on this return.
    It was not that I was not totally happy -- there is a difference it was just that I was wanting the speaker lights and the DMD lights to be like gone or nearly gone - and there was really NO DIFFERENCE on that aspect.
    Thanks Stern -- and thanks to Joe @ Pinball Star -- Glad I did not have stick JOE on them.

Slow down Wrench. 14 pieces wtf?

#488 7 years ago
    Quoted from RichieWrench:

Yah...yah...okay...I know...i was hoping that this would get rid of the glare i have on my exiting glass...most have speaker lights and color DMD. I was trying to make it in all one trip. I learned a lesson.

Haha. Yep, first lesson of pinball, have fun actually playing your pins, everything else is BS in grand scheme of things

#576 7 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Maybe you should?

No kidding. The distributor needs to get control of his own product

The price combined with the wait is a no go

For the minuscule amount of difference, put a f ing microscope on it, I'd rather pay less and have it now with Stern glass

I will not buy invisiglass from JJP

#579 7 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Hey iceman I'll tell you what. I've been observing this glass for days now (comparison between Stern HD and Invisiglass). The only difference I can see is that with very bright overhead lighting the Invisiglass gives a slight greenish hue where the Stern HD presents with a slight purple hue reflection of the light. They seem like identical glass with different hues. They both perform well but for the price I'm going Stern HD all the way. I don't have PDI Glass here so I can't compare it to Stern HD. All I can say is that I'm happy with my purchase.

It's all pretty damn good right? I should be getting my Stern sheets next week

Throw it on the pin and have fun!

#657 7 years ago
    Quoted from MagicJumpi:

I feel the need to change something and I know that the copycats are waiting...

You better if you want to keep making "more money" in the USA.

I'm sure that's the reason you are posting on here at a rapid rate. You better get your shit together with respect to distribution.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-anti-glare-glass?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.