(Topic ID: 196714)

STERN PINBALL 60 Day Warranty! Let's talk Warranties....

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What pinball manufacture has the Best Customer Service?”

• Stern 22 votes
      15%
    • Jersey Jack Pinball 54 votes
      37%
    • Chicago Gaming Company 30 votes
      20%
    • Spooky 27 votes
      18%
    • Heighway 1 vote
      1%
    • American 5 votes
      3%
    • They are all about as useful as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. 8 votes
      5%

(Multiple choice - 147 votes by 131 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FullSizeRender (resized).jpg
    FullSizeRender (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    CGC Warranty (resized).JPG
    JJP Warranty (resized).JPG
    maxresdefault-2 (resized).jpg
    Products (resized).png
    willy-wonka-fine-print-2 (resized).jpg
    84523c2424ba7176c7f6645ad66d3629bdef53d6 (resized).jpg
    Stern Warranty (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_knight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 6 years ago

Your thread title is completely different than your poll.

Warranty and customer service are different.

I asked a question in the node thread. Has anyone had to pay for a node board yet? No one has. So which is better Sterns warranty or their customer service?

#67 6 years ago

What are you trying to accomplish here OP, just stirring the pot?

Most of us here know the warranty and we still choose to buy. You have known the policy and have purchased machines for years, so it doesn't sound like it has slowed you down.

Do we hear about people who do not get their issues fixed regardless of the warranty period? No, I can't think of one, but I'm sure there is an exception out there.

Worrying about theoretical, future customer service issues is a real waste of time.

I'm also not seeing the cheerleaders you keep referring to either.

#70 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

The post was simple stern has a 60 day policy in writing. They can tell you screw off at any time. I was unaware of there written policy change because they always covered what needed to be covered. I was shocked when it was brought to my attention a very short time ago. That being said I thought I did the right thing by telling others to be cautious or perhaps enough people would have voiced there concerns and maybe get a response from stern to clarify their warranty. Then you guys jump in and say ridiculous stuff like I don't care and they will always do the right thing no mater what they write. If this was my attorney telling me to ignore what is in writing before signing something you would not be my attorney for very long. At the end of the day we will not make these people change their minds. Just be careful since this forum is only for people to not stand up for what they believe in. Let's discredit this guy who is trying to shine a light on an important unclear subject.

What thread are you even reading?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_knight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-pinball-60-day-warranty-lets-talk-warranties?tu=black_knight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.