(Topic ID: 196714)

STERN PINBALL 60 Day Warranty! Let's talk Warranties....

By ASOA

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What pinball manufacture has the Best Customer Service?”

• Stern 19 votes
      15%
    • Jersey Jack Pinball 49 votes
      38%
    • Chicago Gaming Company 27 votes
      21%
    • Spooky 23 votes
      18%
    • Heighway 1 vote
      1%
    • American 4 votes
      3%
    • They are all about as useful as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. 6 votes
      5%

(Multiple choice - 129 votes by 113 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FullSizeRender (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    CGC Warranty (resized).JPG
    JJP Warranty (resized).JPG
    maxresdefault-2 (resized).jpg
    Products (resized).png
    willy-wonka-fine-print-2 (resized).jpg
    84523c2424ba7176c7f6645ad66d3629bdef53d6 (resized).jpg
    Stern Warranty (resized).jpg

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

Congratulations another individual that completely missed the point. Stern is a great company they make great products like I have said 5000 other times. They have always treated me good if a situation happened. My big concern was in the words of their new policy. Some items are not warrantied other items have only 60 days. If they choose not to do the right thing there is no legal recourse. Why can't people understand that? When you have bought their product for so many years you just assume that the warranty has remained the same. I would of liked to addressed this issue before making some of my larger purchases. Good bad or indifferent at least we would know where we stand if a situation was to occur. In the professional world leave nothing to chance. You will last longer.

#52 1 year ago

Stern has been good to most (not all) and has designed their warranty so they can help based on their discretion. While I appreciate how they go the extra mile for some, I would prefer to see a consistent and improved standard for everyone.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

My big concern was in the words of their new policy. Some items are not warrantied other items have only 60 days. If they choose not to do the right thing there is no legal recourse. Why can't people understand that? When you have bought their product for so many years you just assume that the warranty has remained the same. I would of liked to addressed this issue before making some of my larger purchases. Good bad or indifferent at least we would know where we stand if a situation was to occur. In the professional world leave nothing to chance. You will last longer.

Why do you call this their "new" policy? What is it that you think they've changed about the written warranty? Can you post a copy of their "old" warranty that provided more coverage for the purchaser? I haven't done a detailed study, but I don't think you can because as I understand it the current warranty is consistent with what Stern has always done. You seem to be confusing their written warranty (short and skimpy) with the way they actually handle customers' issues (pretty good coverage).

I'm not saying you're not justified in wanting written promises, I just don't think that's ever been the way pinball warranties have been written.

#54 1 year ago

All it will take is one new staff member or a money issue to stop covering after 60 days. I have seen this happen at other manufactures before. New guy is hired, wants to save some money, changes policy. They do not care about the history of support or pissing off a few die hard enthusiasts. If you don't have it in writing you don't have anything.

#55 1 year ago

Warranty used to be one year. Do I have a copy of the old policy? No. I do not. Perhaps you can ask them yourself to verify. Why are you guys trying so hard to justify what is wrong. They have done the right things in my cases but the new language is there to lead me to believe otherwise in the future. I hope not as I do love their products.

#56 1 year ago

"My overall point is Profits are needed, and consumers want the best at the lowest Price.
    If these are both true, than the competitiveness, where there isnt a monopoly, is often in warranty, service, or hidden cost cutting."

Right on. Exactly my point as well.

The free market is a very efficient machine.

In pinball, these companies do have exclusives and monopolies on "titles" and of course IP and the talented people that work for them that differentiates the output.

All the intangibles that go into the purchase decision

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Warranty used to be one year. Do I have a copy of the old policy? No. I do not. Perhaps you can ask them yourself to verify. Why are you guys trying so hard to justify what is wrong.

Warranty has been 60 days for years, discussion on it on here over four years ago, found his link by simply Googling "stern warranty" that is dated 2009 so not sure where you are pulling the year from or what is supposedly new language:

http://www.bmigaming.com/sternpinballwarranty.htm

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from paul_8788:

Warranty has been 60 days for years, discussion on it on here over four years ago, found his link by simply Googling "stern warranty" that is dated 2009 so not sure where you are pulling the year from or what is supposedly new language:
    http://www.bmigaming.com/sternpinballwarranty.htm

There you go, case CLOSED

Now i'd like to know of one person, anybody, who has EVER been denied a claim based on running out the 60 day clock!

That person doesn't exist

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I'm sure that is where that "60 day warranty" is aimed at.

But it says 60 days from the date the machine is shipped to the distributor. So what if the distro had the machine for more than 60 days? Does that mean you bought a machine with no warranty?

It also states only boards and display are covered. So what does that mean?

I have read many threads here where people had issues with other things and were taken care of, but was that before the new warranty jargon?

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from chippe01:

But it says 60 days from the date the machine is shipped to the distributor. So what if the distro had the machine for more than 60 days? Does that mean you bought a machine with no warranty?

Technically, to the letter of the warranty, I suppose. In practice I have never heard it come up.

Quoted from chippe01:

I have read many threads here where people had issues with other things and were taken care of, but was that before the new warranty jargon?

There is no new warranty jargon. Stern has only ever provided a written warranty on electronics, not cabinet or playfield. The latest jargon is the blurb they have added around ghosting on inserts, saying that a certain amount of ghosting is normal. Many people think this is some huge change, but as playfields were never covered by written warranty in the first place all resolutions to ghosting complaints have always been up to the discretion of Stern.

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from chippe01:

Yes, it means you bought a machine with no warranty.

Quoted from chippe01:

It also states only boards and display are covered. So what does that mean?

It means that only circuit boards and the DMD are covered (provided you are within 2 months or 9 months of when Stern shipped it to the distributor).

Quoted from chippe01:

The techs at Stern provide excellent customer service at Stern's will. If that will changes...

#62 1 year ago

Case and point Nothing. Did you know Mr. Attorney? No you did not so keep quite. I have been buying Pinball's for long before 2009 if in fact that was the real year that they did switch their policy. I was still under the impression the warranty has never changed as well as many many other people who purchase Pinball's. How about this new pinballs today besides Stern come with the one or two year warranty Stern has a written 60-day policy I would stop being so loud about a topic that truly cannot be defended. I think Stern already has their fair share of attorneys. You can stop trying to apply for a job and pick back up your pom poms. Go team!

"Cheerleaders"

Agreed Stern has some of the best Techs in the industry. Great guys I have had many conversations with them over the last 15 years.

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Case and point Nothing. Did you know Mr. Attorney? No you did not so keep quite. I have been buying Pinball's for long before 2009 if in fact that was the real year that they did switch their policy. I was still under the impression the warranty has never changed as well as many many other people who purchase Pinball's. How about this new pinballs today besides Stern come with the one or two year warranty Stern has a written 60-day policy I would stop being so loud about a topic that truly cannot be defended. I think Stern already has their fair share of attorneys. You can stop trying to apply for a job and pick back up your pom poms. Go team!

You keep saying that Stern changed something like it is a fact. I looked in the manual for LOTR (2003), and the warranty in there is the same, 2 months on electronics, 9 months on dot matrix boards. I think you need to look at the possibility you are wrong about that.

As for the written warranty being better for other manufacturers, granted. It would be nice if Stern improved their written warranty, especially around the Spike electronics as it is a new architecture. But in practice it hasn't really been an issue, Stern has been supporting things well beyond the 60 days.

Not cheerleading, just pointing out facts.

#64 1 year ago

At the recent pinball event here in Buffalo I was asking the owner whom now has over 50 machines if he was in on TNA and if so when he was to expect it. I was kinda floored by his response.
    He said he would never purchase another of their games. As he had been having issue with a board in the Domino's pin for a long time and they wouldn't help resolve the issue correct at all. The Buffalo guys tried having it in the main tournament as well and after a short time they had to pull it.

Hate to hear a guy that's buying just about everything and giving each manufacturer business to say in a very serious tone. Never again.

That day I tried out the Alien pin he had as well and twice it locked up on me. He's hoping it's just a software bug that will be addressed, but he wasn't so happy with it either. He was only making money if a someone not very good played and had an accidental short game with out issue. And no the head was turned off. The Full throttle didn't seem to be problem free either.

Games that can not be played daily without issue should not go out the door.

I am really glad to see a pinball comeback but for operators to make money they have to operate solid. there is already so much cleaning and maintenance compared to other coin op amusements which is one reason for the pinball decline in the first place.

Shitty warranty and/or crap customer service should never be an issue.

I just had a carbon monoxide detector having a battery alert issue. I called company they quickly announced with 10year warranty your well within that period and gave me info on getting a replacement. Quick and easy, is what it needs to be.

I hear folks claim well 90 days is very customary or other BS. I look at any TV, camera, or other electronics in general yeah short warranty but it doesn't really matter as if you don't have a problem within the first day or two you usually never do til it is old and obsolete.

If I was an operator the warranty and customer service would be the number one thing on my mind. If they can't back the product til at least I make my return on investment what's the point???

As a HUO pinball non commercial use a company should think nothing about a three year or more warranty.

Oh and one more rant. The pins odometer and history should not be scrubbed each time there is a code update!! Total bullshit.

#65 1 year ago

No your absolutely correct. Ever time you buy something I want you to ask what is your written warranty and what is your secret if you're in a good mood or having a good fiscal year warranty. Let's see how far that goes? Sounds perfectly normal to you right? And proving my point again that you're pulling out your Lord of the Rings book. Did you know what that warranty was? You had to check yourself on a game you bought years ago. Their policy was changed very quietly. Do you know what the policy is today? I guess now you know they're written policy but again no one truly knows what their "other" policy is.

I think the legal term is.

maxresdefault-2 (resized).jpg

#66 1 year ago

What? Why would I know off the top of my head what the warranty was on LOTR? The machine came out 14 years ago. How is that proving any kind of point? How does that prove that any policy has changed whatsoever? What "other policy"? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about anymore, you just aren't making sense. Good luck with your future rants.

#67 1 year ago

What are you trying to accomplish here OP, just stirring the pot?

Most of us here know the warranty and we still choose to buy. You have known the policy and have purchased machines for years, so it doesn't sound like it has slowed you down.

Do we hear about people who do not get their issues fixed regardless of the warranty period? No, I can't think of one, but I'm sure there is an exception out there.

Worrying about theoretical, future customer service issues is a real waste of time.

I'm also not seeing the cheerleaders you keep referring to either.

#68 1 year ago

The post was simple stern has a 60 day policy in writing. They can tell you screw off at any time. I was unaware of there written policy change because they always covered what needed to be covered. I was shocked when it was brought to my attention a very short time ago. That being said I thought I did the right thing by telling others to be cautious or perhaps enough people would have voiced there concerns and maybe get a response from stern to clarify their warranty. Then you guys jump in and say ridiculous stuff like I don't care and they will always do the right thing no mater what they write. If this was my attorney telling me to ignore what is in writing before signing something you would not be my attorney for very long. At the end of the day we will not make these people change their minds. Just be careful since this forum is only for people to not stand up for what they believe in. Let's discredit this guy who is trying to shine a light on an important unclear subject.

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

The post was simple stern has a 60 day policy in writing. The can tell you screw off at any time. I was unaware of there written policy change because they always covered what needed to be covered. I was shocked when it was brought to my attention a very short time ago. That being said I thought I did the right thing by telling others to be cautious or perhaps enough people would have voiced there concerns and maybe get a response from stern to clarify their warranty. Then you guys jump in and say ridiculous stuff like I don't care and they will always do the right thing no mater what they write. If this was my attorney telling me to ignore what is in writing before signing something you would not be my attorney for very long. At the end of the day we will not make these people change their minds. Just be careful since this forum is only for people to not stand up for what they believe in. Let's discredit this guy who is trying to shine a light on an important unclear subject.

Now you know, been that way for a LONG TIME.

Never been an issue nor will it ever be.

If it is, you can call me, "Mr. Attorney" and I'll help you out.

As an attorney, i buy games and ignore that shit. Adhesion contract that doesn't even apply to us. It's the distros problem.

So if you want to keep stirring up the shit pot, go ahead.

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

The post was simple stern has a 60 day policy in writing. They can tell you screw off at any time. I was unaware of there written policy change because they always covered what needed to be covered. I was shocked when it was brought to my attention a very short time ago. That being said I thought I did the right thing by telling others to be cautious or perhaps enough people would have voiced there concerns and maybe get a response from stern to clarify their warranty. Then you guys jump in and say ridiculous stuff like I don't care and they will always do the right thing no mater what they write. If this was my attorney telling me to ignore what is in writing before signing something you would not be my attorney for very long. At the end of the day we will not make these people change their minds. Just be careful since this forum is only for people to not stand up for what they believe in. Let's discredit this guy who is trying to shine a light on an important unclear subject.

What thread are you even reading?

#71 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

60 days is an insulting warranty. I do believe they stand behind there product. Just for NO longer then 60 days. If you have owned a NIB stern and 4 months later your board goes bad they are going to cover it? Free of charge? Then why do they say 60 days on there website and All of there support information? This makes no sense to me. Not making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Lots of manufactures are starting to do this in the Amusement industry. This usually means that the products that are being used to make the games are not as reliable for long periods of time. Be upset down vote if you must. Check my collection I buy alot of new Stern pinballs. I love there products. I just think there written warranty is BS. We are all spending alot of money here. Is it wrong to ask for a longer warranty that protects the consumer?

I had som issues with some optos and droptarget 10 months after nib purchase. Distributor contacted stern, stern sent new parts. No problem.

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

The post was simple stern has a 60 day policy in writing. They can tell you screw off at any time. I was unaware of there written policy change because they always covered what needed to be covered. I was shocked when it was brought to my attention a very short time ago.

The word "change" implies that Stern's warranty used to say something different. Paul just pulled up a LOTR warranty from fourteen years ago and it is exactly the same as today's warranty, which is pretty strong evidence of a steady warranty policy. So why don't you just come out and tell us what, specifically, you think has changed about Stern's written warranty. Of course there's nothing to say because nothing has changed. Other than, I guess, the fact that you recently got around to reading the warranty and realized that it is much more narrow than the services Stern actually provides?

Quoted from ASOA:

Then you guys jump in and say ridiculous stuff like I don't care and they will always do the right thing no mater what they write. If this was my attorney telling me to ignore what is in writing before signing something you would not be my attorney for very long. At the end of the day we will not make these people change their minds. Just be careful since this forum is only for people to not stand up for what they believe in. Let's discredit this guy who is trying to shine a light on an important unclear subject.

I don't think anyone's trying to "discredit" you for bringing up the warranty topic, it's an interesting one and worthy of discussion. But when you bring it up by making bold, inaccurate statements about "changes" that never actually happened despite your "belief" in them, you should expect a few raised eyebrows.

#73 1 year ago

When I bought AC/DC and Metallica a few years ago, I was told by the distributors that they came with a 1 year warranty. If the Stern Warranty has been as shown in this thread since well before then, is it the distributors that are offering the 1 year warranty?

Doesn't matter for me now since I sold AC/DC, and have owned Metallica for 3 years. I don't think i would have bought either if I was told the written warranty from Stern though.

#74 1 year ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

If I was an operator the warranty and customer service would be the number one thing on my mind.

But you're not an operator. Otherwise you would know that warranty and customer service are near non-existent in the commercial arcade industry.... with the exception of pinball. The standard warranty on almost all commercial arcade equipment is 90 days. Period. You also don't know that, unlike pinball machines, replacement parts for commercial arcade equipment are prohibitively expensive, and there is very little to no good will on warranty, regardless of how much money one spends..... with the exception of pinball.

Real world recent examples:

Computer failure of a 4 month old arcade game... $1,000 for a used one from the manufacturer, $2,500 if you want a new computer, or you can send it in for repair and wait a few weeks/months for the turnaround.

Crossbow failure (due to known design defect) on a Walking Dead Arcade... Repair parts unavailable, $950 for a used/rebuilt crossbow, $1200 for a new crossbow assy. I own 4 of this game (8 crossbows) and have had two of them fail within the first 4 months. We were able to get one of them warrantied by claiming it failed on a unit we only purchased 2 months ago.

Now, as an operator, the BIGGER picture is that a new arcade game will earn 3x-20x what ANY new pinball will earn, in any location. So I honestly don't give a shit if the warranty on a pinball machine is 90 days or 90 years. They are easy to fix, the parts are cheap and readily available, and most parts can be swapped from other pinball titles because they use the same parts for every game. Very convenient.

To conclude.... "If was a COLLECTOR the warranty and customer service would be the number one thing on my mind.

#75 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

While JJP is offering 1 year

You might want to recheck JJP's warranty. 30 days on everything in the machine, 1 year on boards/CPU/monitor, but only six months if routed, which I think you said yours are. Definitely beats Stern's warranty, but it's not as broad as you suggest.

Quoted from ASOA:

CGC is giving 1 year on standard and Special editions. Their Limited Edition will come with an additional 1 year giving you a total of a 2 year warranty.

Again, CGC's written warranty is better than Stern's in that it covers everything for at least a few months, but you've missed the distinction b/w "electronic" and "mechanical/other" parts.

JJP Warranty (resized).JPG

CGC Warranty (resized).JPG

#76 1 year ago

Commercial Amusement Manufactures Warranty.

Adrenaline Amusements 1 year
    Skee Ball 1 year
    Team Play 1 year
    Raw Thrills the makers of your Walking dead. You know that cross bow game you speak of 1 year and if a pc goes bad there advance replacement cost is 460.00. All Raw Thrills games are the same advance replacement costs under 500.00 Not 2,000
    Ice amusements 1 year
    Coastal amusements 1 year
    Coast to Coast 1 year.
    Just to name a few the list is much longer.

How about Pinball
    Jersey Jack Pinball
    1 year no haggle warranty
    Chicago Gaming Company
    1 or 2 years warranty. Also they are the cabinet manufactures for Raw Thrills you know that crossbow game you so eloquently spoke about.

Also not sure of a know issue with my walking dead crossbows. I have over 40 of these games out on route not a single problem with them and Yes very strong earning game. Similar to Jurrassic Park where I have over 60 of them out on locations. Raw Thrills makes a great product and CGC makes all of there cabinets. Very well built. No gun issues whatsoever.

But all this is ok because a 60 day warranty on paper is good enough.

Not sure what law school you went to but if pinball law is your speacilty perhaps look into a new line of work.

Pinball litigator's are the worst.

#77 1 year ago

Anything you can do to try to manipulate. JJP if you are an operator. I'm not talking about me I'm a big boy and can take care of myself. This is supposed to help other people. Make them aware and Yes JJP is 1 year and Yes CGC is 2 years and 1 year depending on what you are talking about both far better then sterns.

Some of you are so thick no sense trying to get through to you. However I do know that many people read this post. And if now they are aware of this 60 day policy then my job here is done.

#78 1 year ago

I wouldn't be to worried about whether they have a 60 day or a one year warranty.
    Years down the road good luck on boards and parts. That's more what I would be worried about.

#79 1 year ago

Has anyone tried to get a warranty on Square Trade?
    It appears they cover....List $500/3 years for $5K+, and discounts exist up to 40%...?

Just thinking out loud....

#81 1 year ago

images (resized).jpg

#82 1 year ago

I don't like anything you said but Tommy boy is classic.

So you get a thumbs up

#83 1 year ago
    Quoted from Travish:

I wouldn't be to worried about whether they have a 60 day or a one year warranty.
    Years down the road good luck on boards and parts. That's more what I would be worried about.

I'd be more worried about marrying that beautiful girlfriend of yours before she leaves for greener pastures. That's more what I would be worried about.

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Raw Thrills the makers of your Walking dead. You know that cross bow game you speak of 1 year and if a pc goes bad there advance replacement cost is 460.00. All Raw Thrills games are the same advance replacement costs under 500.00 Not 2,000

Warranty: The crossbows are 90 days warranty. Facts and real world costs provided below.

Repair: Your company may not pay shipping costs, but I do. Perhaps you don't pay sales tax either. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury. So when I say it costs me $1,000 for a used computer. It does. Here's why:

As a high-end operator, I can't leave equipment inoperative for weeks waiting for advance replacement parts to crawl across the country on a tractor trailer. When a DELUXE game like Jurassic Park, Walking Dead, etc. goes down, it needs to be either removed from the location (EXTREMELY cost and time prohibitive) or repaired IMMEDIATELY. That requires overnight air of the required components from NJ (that's where they keep the parts) to NV (that's where I keep the games). With that said, not only do I have to pay the $460 for the used computer (YES, IT IS A USED & REPAIRED COMPUTER), but also the $300-500 for freight to me, the sales tax, and the return freight of the failed part. $1,000.

Last month when the used "advance replacement" for Aliens 55" DX arrived DOA, I had to return it on my dime. $114.74 UPS ground to NJ. I had to pay to return my original computer, as well as their defective computer at $114.74 for each box.

Pinball owners/operators have no fucking idea how good they have it compared to the rest of the industry.

Quoted from ASOA:

Also not sure of a know issue with my walking dead crossbows. I have over 40 of these games out on route not a single problem with them and Yes very strong earning game. Similar to Jurrassic Park where I have over 60 of them out on locations. Raw Thrills makes a great product and CGC makes all of there cabinets. Very well built. No gun issues whatsoever.

There is a technical service bulletin (it's at the shop) regarding the crossbows based on serial numbers of the games. You may have been lucky enough to have received the newer, updated versions. Otherwise you would have received a TSB along with a kit to rebuilt the crossbows on the games. This takes about 3 hours labor per machine as the crossbows must be removed and then completely disassembled to replace all of the factory defective parts.

Not to prove you wrong again, but I personally have unboxed and set up 4 of these Walking Dead Arcades, so I can factually tell you that they come with a "Churchill Cabinets" sticker right on the game.

#85 1 year ago

Damn I am glad it wouldn't fit in my house. Now I see why those big items go so cheap at auction. They must be worth it profit wise I just can't imagine. Thanks for sharing all this info very eye opening.

#86 1 year ago

Please stop! This is my world. Amusement Operations. Granted there may be a few things here and there in the pinball world I'm unaware of. But Arcade and Amusement Operations I challenge anyone. First get out of the business if you are paying 1,000 to 2,500 on a replacement computer. You are never going to make it. Also since you proved me wrong FYI Chicago Gaming Company is Churchill Cabinet.. Do your home work!

Be quite kids the grown ups are talking now.

#87 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Please stop! This is my world. Amusement Operations. Granted there may be a few things here and there in the pinball world I'm unaware of. But Arcade and Amusement Operations I challenge anyone. First get out of the business if you are paying 1,000 to 2,500 on a replacement computer. You are never going to make it. Also since you proved me wrong FYI Chicago Gaming Company is Churchill Cabinet.. DUMMY!

Lol you are something else dude! There are some operators on this site that are very successful, Extreme Pinball being one of them and you come on here telling them that they don't know what they are doing. There are also a ton of people on here that are total experts at working on these games and you the new guy comes on the forum and tells everybody that they don't know what they are talking about and saying that you will challenge ANYBODY here. I have a funny feeling that you aren't going to do too well on here. I guess it's a good thing that you know everything.

#88 1 year ago

ASOA - Since you are so fantastic at operating how about give manufacturing a go....I'm certain you could show us all a thing or two!!

#89 1 year ago

No sir I know my place when it comes to pins but Come on! This Guy is saying things that are totally wrong in the Amusement world. At the end of the day who cares right? Obviously you see I do not like to be called wrong when I'm right. I might be new here. So what? I'm not new to the industry. I know what I know. Great! I get it lots of friends here sticking up for there buddies. Yes we have done manufacturing. We currently manufacture a game for very large fun center chain that has over 80+ locations. Have fun guys Play Better!

#90 1 year ago

Nice, been looking forward to one of these entertaining "guy goes off the rails" threads. Pinside is good for one every month or 2

#91 1 year ago

I'm glad I brought a little bit of humour and entertainment to your life.

#92 1 year ago

You need to hook up with this kid with a leaky basement that writes EM manuals.

Between the two of you, you can teach the rubes on this site a thing or two.

#93 1 year ago

I submit the following...

Quoted from ASOA:

I do believe they stand behind there product.

Quoted from ASOA:

Then why do they say 60 days on there website and All of there support information?

Quoted from ASOA:

I love there products. I just think there written warranty is BS.

Quoted from ASOA:

They have always treated me good if a situation happened.

Quoted from ASOA:

I would of liked to addressed this issue before making some of my larger purchases.

Quoted from ASOA:

No you did not so keep quite. I have been buying Pinball's for long before 2009 if in fact that was the real year that they did switch their policy. I was still under the impression the warranty has never changed as well as many many other people who purchase Pinball's.

Quoted from ASOA:

No your absolutely correct.

And the clincher...

Quoted from ASOA:

You guys cant be good with that language.

Quoted from ASOA:

Do your home work!

"Your" absolutely correct. I'm NOT good with that language, you should have done YOUR homework, and I think the "grown ups" should probably hit up some night school before lecturing others.

#94 1 year ago

beelzeboob, you just need to

#95 1 year ago

Did you have to break it down into single sentences so you could read it?

Arrange this Riddler!

ASS DUMB YOU

I hope you can figure it out.

#96 1 year ago

Ladies and gentlemen, Radrogg is back!!! This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill!

#98 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

hit up some night school

I tried to go to night school once, The batteries in my flashlight went dead and I got lost.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 26.50
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    € 4.20
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 87.00
    $ 275.00
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 21.00
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside