(Topic ID: 139550)

Stern partners with farsight studios + VR!

By toyotaboy

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 352 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Maken
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
image (resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
colecovision-super-action-controller_(resized).png
ColecoVision-ExpMod1-Attached_(resized).jpg
sternfarsight_(resized).jpg
ghostbusters.jpg
11812420602341.jpg
2299450-asteroids_cabinet.jpg
stern_farsight.jpg
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 8 years ago

I hope I'm wrong but I would guess a music pin is not feasible because of the cost of licensing all of the songs. The Metallica machine has 12 songs in it. There is already a Walking Dead pinball in the app stores. Depending on AMC's deal with that developer, it might prevent Stern/Farsight from releasing the TWD. My wild guess is that they'll release either Whoa Nellie or Mustang. Car companies has a lot of marketing dollars. It's possible that Ford is paying Stern to make a Mustang pinball machine. Those two games are probably the easiest in terms of licensing. They are also good machines to put out to see if there is an impact to sales.

Trust me, I want them to release GOT, MET, ST, TWD and...

#202 8 years ago

I think classic stern games (already on the pinball arcade) will immediately be put into the new app and that any new machine made with in 6 months of the official announcement will have licensing included to support app sales.

I doubt that stern would announce they are creating a new pinball app without having any games in the pipeline for release in that new app.

Also

I believe that any classic (pre 2000) games yet to be digitized will be released on both the pinball arcade and on sterns new app for wider distribution.

#203 8 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Remember the good old days when you could but a game for your nintendo and it would also work on your saga and gameboy.....
I don't ever remember games working across multiple platforms.

I seem to have forgotten some people still think it's 1990.

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

If they're different platforms, yes. If you want to do that without buying twice, get a phone & pad that run the same platform.

There is a multi-platform price: you buy for each platform you own, add it up. What you're asking for is a discount because you chose to have a bunch of incompatible platforms and want to use them all.

That isn't a multi-platform price. It's the same price on multiple platforms which is something different entirely.

It's entirely feasible to allow games on multiple platforms as all the game does is check if you purchased.

According to you though it makes more sense for me to pay for the same table four times if I want to play on PC, my android phone, my PS4, and my ipad.

What I'm asking for is to not be greedy and not force people to juggle tables across platforms but be more user friendly.

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

Doesn't have to be in the 90's. Same statement could be made today. PS4 titles don't work in a Wii U.

#206 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

It's entirely feasible to allow games on multiple platforms as all the game does is check if you purchased.
According to you though it makes more sense for me to pay for the same table four times if I want to play on PC, my android phone, my PS4, and my ipad.

Anything is feasible given enough time and money, but I don't think you're quite being realistic.

You are talking about 4 different platforms / app stores run by 4 different companies. If you want to have your software distributed on their platform, you play by their rules and go through them. They handle accounts, payments, authorizations, distribution, etc. It would be a large, complicated undertaking for Farsight to somehow tie all of these disparate systems and user accounts together. I don't know exactly how these APIs work, but it seems like they'd be doubling up on a lot of the same work - work that is usually saved by using an existing platform in the first place.

Zen Studios has said the same thing. They fully support any and all cross-buy type initiatives (PS3 to Vita, etc.) within the same ecosystem, but it's just not realistic to have anything that crosses ecosystems like you are describing. We aren't talking about EA or Ubisoft here.

You act like Farsight has all this in place, then some suit said, "Nah...let's just make those suckers pay multiple times".

If Farsight was distributing everything themselves through their own website or something and you paid and downloaded it directly though them and every version of the game used the same user accounts, it would be different. If that were the case and they made you buy, say, each table on the Mac version and PC version separately, then I would agree and call it greed.

#207 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Doesn't have to be in the 90's. Same statement could be made today. PS4 titles don't work in a Wii U.

Is it because the Wii-U can't play them due to technical limitations? Why would I expect a PS4 title to work on a Wii-U when I know it can't due to the hardware?

I'm pretty sure my Wii, PS4, phone, tablet, etc., can all play all the same tables as they already do.

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

Anything is feasible given enough time and money, but I don't think you're quite being realistic.
You are talking about 4 different platforms / app stores run by 4 different companies. If you want to have your software distributed on their platform, you play by their rules and go through them. They handle accounts, payments, authorizations, distribution, etc. It would be a large, complicated undertaking for Farsight to somehow tie all of these disparate systems and user accounts together. I don't know exactly how these APIs work, but it seems like they'd be doubling up on a lot of the same work - work that is usually saved by using an existing platform in the first place.
Zen Studios has said the same thing. They fully support any and all cross-buy type initiatives (PS3 to Vita, etc.) within the same ecosystem, but it's just not realistic to have anything that crosses ecosystems like you are describing. We aren't talking about EA or Ubisoft here.
You act like Farsight has all this in place, then some suit said, "Nah...let's just make those suckers pay multiple times".
If Farsight was distributing everything themselves through their own website or something and you paid and downloaded it directly though them and every version of the game used the same user accounts, it would be different. If that were the case and they made you buy, say, each table on the Mac version and PC version separately, then I would agree and call it greed.

As someone who runs networks for a living I'm being very realistic.

There is no technological limitation preventing verification of table ownership. None. The system already does this. It is simply a matter of configuring the system to recognize cross-platform ownership.

Is it more work? Yes, to a degree. Can it generate more money? Yes. I'm not going to buy the same table pack 4+ times. Does that really make logical sense or is it more of an excuse to price gouge?

#209 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

There is no technological limitation preventing verification of table ownership. None. The system already does this. It is simply a matter of configuring the system to recognize cross-platform ownership.
Is it more work? Yes, to a degree. Can it generate more money? Yes. I'm not going to buy the same table pack 4+ times. Does that really make logical sense or is it more of an excuse to price gouge?

Do keep in mind... they may be limited to "purchase per platform" by the console makers themselves, either explicitly ("we need a customer to be exclusive to encourage them to game on our system"), or by making it prohibitively expensive (as in, a 3-4 multiplier increase for the "privilege" of interoperability, and make that an increase in at least 3 different platforms they want to be on). And from a customer service standpoint, I can see them not wanting to "split" it to where buying a table buys it for Steam and Android, and won't extend to PS4, XBone, PS3, and Wii.

In other words... it is technically feasible... but odds are good the platforms put up their own roadblocks, and they probably determined that it wouldn't be worth the added cost for the slim benefit of some added sales to some people.

#210 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

The system already does this. It is simply a matter of configuring the system to recognize cross-platform ownership.

What "system" are you talking about? I believe your Farsight user account is only for high scores. Ownership/authorization is handled by the individual platforms, each with unique accounts that are in no way related. Completely separate systems and APIs. Steam can't authorize you to play the "Attack From Mars" DLC table on your computer because you bought the "Attack From Mars" DLC table on PSN. It has absolutely no way to know that.

Quoted from Sticky:

There is no technological limitation preventing verification of table ownership. None.

Multiple people have tried to explain that there really are. I'm not being a Farsight apologist or anything; I've bought everything on Steam and would love to have access to it on iOS, too. But that's not the world we live in.

#211 8 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

What "system" are you talking about? I believe your Farsight user account is only for high scores. Ownership/authorization is handled by the individual platforms, each with unique accounts that are in no way related. Completely separate systems and APIs. Steam can't authorize you to play the "Attack From Mars" DLC table on your computer because you bought the "Attack From Mars" DLC table on PSN. It has absolutely no way to know that.

Multiple people have tried to explain that there really are. I'm not being a Farsight apologist or anything; I've bought everything on Steam and would love to have access to it on iOS, too. But that's not the world we live in.

I think you're mistaken as the account on the device where you made your purchase records if you purchased the table. I've had to delete the app many times on the Ipad due to bugs regarding new tables and it asks to restore my purchased tables. There is no reason you can not restore or check purchased tables on any device as this is the built into the mechanic.

Multiple people can tell me the world is flat and I honestly will not give a damn because I know it is not. Just like I know there is no technical limitation preventing cross platform authorization of tables purchased.

#212 8 years ago
Quoted from LynnInDenver:

Do keep in mind... they may be limited to "purchase per platform" by the console makers themselves, either explicitly ("we need a customer to be exclusive to encourage them to game on our system"), or by making it prohibitively expensive (as in, a 3-4 multiplier increase for the "privilege" of interoperability, and make that an increase in at least 3 different platforms they want to be on). And from a customer service standpoint, I can see them not wanting to "split" it to where buying a table buys it for Steam and Android, and won't extend to PS4, XBone, PS3, and Wii.
In other words... it is technically feasible... but odds are good the platforms put up their own roadblocks, and they probably determined that it wouldn't be worth the added cost for the slim benefit of some added sales to some people.

I don't know the details all I know is it is technically possible and there would be more effort expended on enabling this aspect if it did not mean an end to multiple purchases of the same thing.

#213 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

I don't know the details all I know is it is technically possible and there would be more effort expended on enabling this aspect if it did not mean an end to multiple purchases of the same thing.

Multiple people can tell me the world is flat and I honestly will not give a damn because I know it is not. Just like I know there is no technical limitation preventing cross platform authorization of tables purchased.

There are no technological barriers, yes... but you call Sony, and Nintendo, and Microsoft, and Valve, and Google, and Apple, and ask them what it would take to enable such to happen for one game studio. This would require them to honor purchases made on a competitor's system, with no money changing hands that way. That isn't going to happen. If even it did, Farsight would have to pay the fees for all the online stores, and that would likely result in a single table costing $30-45 regardless of if you wanted it one platform or all six, and so many fewer sales that it would be a negative tradeoff. This is entirely a set of business barriers that are absolutely not something that's worth one studio fixing, no matter that it would be an excellent point of "only one purchase needed" customer service to do. This is something that is literally outside of Farsight's control, and it's specific to business practices that Farsight doesn't have enough leverage to change. If you want that to change, start demanding of the Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Valve, Apple, Google, and everyone else that they need to create a single clearinghouse for 100% of the DLC coming for their systems.

#214 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

No, you've forgotten this isn't the Salvation Army.

Quoted from Sticky:

No you're not. If you manage a Windows domain and that jerk in marketing brings in his Mac, he can't just join the domain like everyone else.

Quoted from Sticky:

Is it because the Wii-U can't play them due to technical limitations? Why would I expect a PS4 title to work on a Wii-U when I know it can't due to the hardware?
I'm pretty sure my Wii, PS4, phone, tablet, etc., can all play all the same tables as they already do.

Using different software. If you're actually a network administrator, I am horrified by your fundamental lack of understanding of this topic.

Quoted from Sticky:

I don't know the details all I know is

...nothing about application development? Please reference my earlier post in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-officially-partners-with-farsight-studios/page/3#post-2768634

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from ZZZ_spy_hunter:

I hope I'm wrong but I would guess a music pin is not feasible because of the cost of licensing all of the songs. The Metallica machine has 12 songs in it. There is already a Walking Dead pinball in the app stores. Depending on AMC's deal with that developer, it might prevent Stern/Farsight from releasing the TWD. My wild guess is that they'll release either Whoa Nellie or Mustang. Car companies has a lot of marketing dollars. It's possible that Ford is paying Stern to make a Mustang pinball machine. Those two games are probably the easiest in terms of licensing. They are also good machines to put out to see if there is an impact to sales.
Trust me, I want them to release GOT, MET, ST, TWD and...

Nah, the Walking Dead pinball on the App Store is based on the Telltale Games series, of all things.

#216 8 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Remember the good old days when you could but a game for your nintendo and it would also work on your saga and gameboy.....

I don't ever remember games working across multiple platforms.

I remember my Atari 2600 games playing in my Colecovision, no problem.

That thing was badass

ColecoVision-ExpMod1-Attached_(resized).jpgColecoVision-ExpMod1-Attached_(resized).jpg

#217 8 years ago

Ah, ColecoVision. Goooooood times!

#218 8 years ago

They knew what was up.

colecovision-super-action-controller_(resized).pngcolecovision-super-action-controller_(resized).png

1 week later
#219 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

No, you've forgotten this isn't the Salvation Army.

No you're not. If you manage a Windows domain and that jerk in marketing brings in his Mac, he can't just join the domain like everyone else.

Using different software. If you're actually a network administrator, I am horrified by your fundamental lack of understanding of this topic.

...nothing about application development? Please reference my earlier post in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-officially-partners-with-farsight-studios/page/3#post-2768634

You think because I want to PAY to not be inconvenienced by juggling tables and scores across platforms that I want a discount? Yeah, because my actual pinball machines are much cheaper than virtual ones, right? I'm looking to not blatantly be gouged but if you gouge me at the very least provide benefits for said gouging like multi-platform tables.

I'm horrified by your terrible analogy. My network is available on a MAC or PC. I wonder how that is possible?

I've also created software that works on multiple platforms so you might want to preach your it's impossible BS to someone gullible enough to believe it. Frankly, it's kind of embarrassing how you are defending making life for Farsight customers more difficult.

People like you always inhibit progress because of small minded thinking.

#220 8 years ago

There are no technological barriers, yes... but you call Sony, and Nintendo, and Microsoft, and Valve, and Google, and Apple, and ask them what it would take to enable such to happen for one game studio. This would require them to honor purchases made on a competitor's system, with no money changing hands that way. That isn't going to happen. If even it did, Farsight would have to pay the fees for all the online stores, and that would likely result in a single table costing $30-45 regardless of if you wanted it one platform or all six, and so many fewer sales that it would be a negative tradeoff. This is entirely a set of business barriers that are absolutely not something that's worth one studio fixing, no matter that it would be an excellent point of "only one purchase needed" customer service to do. This is something that is literally outside of Farsight's control, and it's specific to business practices that Farsight doesn't have enough leverage to change. If you want that to change, start demanding of the Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Valve, Apple, Google, and everyone else that they need to create a single clearinghouse for 100% of the DLC coming for their systems.

Why is this outside of Farsight's control again? What is it Sony or Nintendo or Valve is doing that is stopping Farsight from authorizing tables across platforms? The software already supports authorization by checking if you purchased or not. This is hardly complex.

#221 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

Why is this outside of Farsight's control again? What is it Sony or Nintendo or Valve is doing that is stopping Farsight from authorizing tables across platforms? The software already supports authorization by checking if you purchased or not. This is hardly complex.

One word, again. COST. It isn't that Farsight can't do this, it's that they'd be expected to pay the "take" that the online store wants for the cost of the DLC. Seriously. It's DLC you pay for, you're asking them to basically eat those fees for all the others stores. I don't see any business willing to eat that. I'm expecting they're paying Google, or Sony, or Microsoft, $1 on each $5 you give them for a table. Now, multiply that by the number of stores they'd have to cough that up for in order to provide you the "purchase it once and have it literally everywhere"... Google (1), Apple (2), Microsoft (3), Sony PS3 (4), Sony PS4 (5), Nintendo (6), Valve (7).... we're now at $2 loss for Farsight. So now we're talking increasing the price of the table. And that price increase will increase the amount they have to pay in those fees. I'm assuming 20%... it would likely cost $40-50 per table for them to provide this, and have enough left over to pay staff and licensing fees to the pinball IP holders. At that point, it goes from "OK, this is kind of neat" directly to "I'd rather just hit the local barcade instead" for most people, for something that few people would get anything out of. Even at 10%, it becomes a losing proposition, going from 50 cents out of that $5 over to $3.50 out of that $5, which would still kill their profitability (I really don't think they're charging so much over their costs that they would make money in that scenario) and mandate them jacking it up to $20-30 per table, and with the same net effect of "I'd rather just see if that poor mall arcade has something I can play".

Note that I'm not assuming any internal cost increase from having to maintain a system talking to all of the storefronts, keeping track of who bought what, and whether or not they linked their accounts together for Farsight to see, and it is outside the scope of this particular discussion.

The point is that the costs Farsight would have to pay out, and pass on to us, to make this happen would not. Ever. Be. Worth. It. Because they would sell so few tables that Pinball Arcade would have been effectively dead within ten tables.

Is it complex? Not from what I can see, although you seem to think I'm making that assumption. This is simply the way the business works. Now, please stop insisting they destroy their ability to make more games in order to appease your greed.

2 weeks later
#222 8 years ago

Just checked and still wasn't able to find any new info on this. Anyone heard anything?

2 weeks later
#223 8 years ago

Nope. They don't tell anyone anything. They provide nothing to get excited about.

If this has a normal game pricing "cycle", wait 6 months or more after release to evaluate what they created and get it 50% or more off.

#224 8 years ago

I sure wish they would get this app together. Would really like to see them digitize new releases to help market new game sales. They should start the app ASAP and get GB on there!

#225 8 years ago

All we know:

"FarSight will develop a new digital platform called the Stern Pinball Arcade that will feature exact virtual replicas of Stern Pinball’s hottest terrestrial pinball machines."

#226 8 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

The problem of cross platform buying has nothing to do with it being 'impossible' from a file distribution and installation perspective, it's all about money paid to the various folks controlling the purchases on the platforms

I'm expecting they're paying Google, or Sony, or Microsoft...

Correct. It's always unofficial and no deal is identical but it is generally believed that Microsoft (Xbox store), Apple (iTunes and app store), and Valve (Steam) typically take about 30% of a sale on their respective platforms. The remaining ~70% ends up going toward the next in line (ie - any publishers or licensees) and eventually the developer.

So even if that ~70% would be waived by a generous publisher/developer to enable cross buying, SOMEONE has to foot the bill to MS, Apple, Valve, etc... to compensate them for the royalty on the loss of a sale on their platform and infrastructure. This is why cross platform is an issue - because the PLATFORMS are losing a transaction.

#227 8 years ago

New digital platform means it won't just be tables added to Pinball Arcade.

Why compete with their own product?

Answer: Stern has a great library of games to digitize.

Will this end new tables going to Pinball Arcade? Maybe.

#228 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

All we know:
"FarSight will develop a new digital platform called the Stern Pinball Arcade that will feature exact virtual replicas of Stern Pinball’s hottest terrestrial pinball machines."

That would be nice..... I play Pinball Arcade ALOT, when I'm not home!

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

All we know:

At about the 15:45 mark during the Steve Richie interview from two weeks ago, Jody mentions that Stern is getting close to releasing their own digital pinball app. So I guess "stay tuned"?

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/vb.136972659243/10153936706249244/?type=2&theater

#230 8 years ago

Farsight said on their Facebook page that they will have a big announcement regarding this project at California Extreme in July. So I wouldn't expect to hear anything before then.

4 weeks later
#231 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

Will this end new tables going to Pinball Arcade? Maybe.

New tables? What version of Pinball Arcade are you playing? RBION is the newest on mine and the only one from this century.

#232 8 years ago

I hope they improve the damn physics..

#233 8 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

I hope they improve the damn physics..

Visual Pinball 9 and X do a MUCH MUCH better job. And done by amateur coders at that.

#234 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

New tables? What version of Pinball Arcade are you playing? RBION is the newest on mine and the only one from this century.

Are you on PlayStation?

Edit:
Omg I just realized there barely are any new tables.... I can't find rbion on my iOS version....probably hiding.

Otherwise stern has some gambling game, was that new ish? Or Harley davidson

#235 8 years ago

Them announcing this, and not giving any details is kinda like putting up an ad for a machine in the market place with, "Info and pics to come soon."

#236 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Visual Pinball 9 and X do a MUCH MUCH better job. And done by amateur coders at that.

I agree 110% with you.

#237 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Are you on PlayStation?
Edit:
Omg I just realized there barely are any new tables.... I can't find rbion on my iOS version....probably hiding.
Otherwise stern has some gambling game, was that new ish? Or Harley davidson

There's a new table every month on PC & android. Rescue 911 just came out in March, Hurricane in Feb, and Fireball & El Dorado in January. There was a Doctor Who kickstarter not too long ago, so that one is probably in the works.

#238 8 years ago

and the Doctor Who will be 2 versions I believe one like the current pinball and another with all the doctors to date I think

#239 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

There's a new table every month on PC & android. Rescue 911 just came out in March, Hurricane in Feb, and Fireball & El Dorado in January. There was a Doctor Who kickstarter not too long ago, so that one is probably in the works.

Oh, I mean actual game release date, not in the app.

2 weeks later
#240 8 years ago

Pinball Arcade has just been updated with Last Action Hero. Says the game is from Stern. Could this be what the new partnership is? Are they going to be doing more Data East games now? I hadn't heard anything about LAH coming to Pinball Arcade. But don't follow the news much. But I know they didn't do a Kickstarter campaign like they did with T2 to pay Ahrnahld.

#241 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Pinball Arcade has just been updated with Last Action Hero. Says the game is from Stern. Could this be what the new partnership is? Are they going to be doing more Data East games now? I hadn't heard anything about LAH coming to Pinball Arcade. But don't follow the news much. But I know they didn't do a Kickstarter campaign like they did with T2 to pay Ahrnahld.

to bad they can't use the updated rom for that.

#242 8 years ago

If they actually do start to recreate more modern Stern games on this NEW application, (say after year 2000) it would be great.

I know there must be some better older (pre 2000) games remaining out there that have not been done too.

#243 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

If they actually do start to recreate more modern Stern games on this NEW application, (say after year 2000) it would be great.
I know there must be some better older (pre 2000) games remaining out there that have not been done too.

That was exactly the same thing I thought when I first heard about this supposed partnership....

#244 7 years ago

I'm really starting to think that with LAH, this is the partnership they were talking about. Not modern day Sterns. Going back to the Data East/Sega Era.

Up until Phantom of the Opera, there were no DE titles represented. Now we have Starship Troopers, Frankenstein, and LAH.

I think they made this big press release, and when they didn't get the reaction they were hoping for, they just continued on as usual. I don't think we'll see any modern day Sterns like we thought they were talking about. I think the old licenses have been more opened up to use.

#245 7 years ago

Nope. LAH isn't it at all. All Sega / Data East games in TPA are branded Stern.

I emailed Farsight a few days ago and asked. The response: "(regarding) the Stern deal, we are very close to announcing some new information, so keep an eye out on the Facebook Page and newsletter "

This was typed on 4/22/16.

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I emailed Farsight a few days ago and asked. The response: "(regarding) the Stern deal, we are very close to announcing some new information, so keep an eye out on the Facebook Page and newsletter "

Guess you were right. Not that I cared to doubt it. Although, this isn't the kind of partnership I was expecting. Making the community pay for it. Thought Stern would help out with the funding.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/stern-pinball-arcade-ac-dc

ACDC now.
Then Star Trek
Then, I'm really surprised, Ghostbusters this Fall.

#247 7 years ago

Now that's excelent news!

#248 7 years ago

Current games!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#249 7 years ago

$10.00 to get the Premium ACDC

#250 7 years ago

Disappointed to read this will not be released on the PS Vita like their previous tables were.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-officially-partners-with-farsight-studios/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.