FAF2D7AE-68FB-46BD-9E6E-2FC35C40F61C (resized).jpeg
CAB57C73-24B8-4333-928D-C48E12F21CFA (resized).jpeg
31EFB38E-794B-48A0-B636-A8E6C4E085D1 (resized).jpeg
C6B01A0E-5323-4C46-93E9-E469D76272EE (resized).jpeg
597CF695-2738-4CA5-96EF-D379497CA90F (resized).jpeg
908BBEE2-3CFD-4410-9B27-96281930CC3B (resized).jpeg
EdgeOfTommorrow.gif
sotu619munstersacc2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Here's to hoping for GOT update, take a really good game to a great level

I'm with you 100%. And update a scene or two for a couple houses for the two newer seasons since release, would be awesome for the Stark scene to be battle of the bastards for level two or something like that after you beat the house once.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Just for continuity sake: each house's 1st shot needs to play an audio line of dialogue for the character displayed. A signature quote from that chacarcter like Tyrion's line for House Martell.
Having all the other house's show a video cut scene and be completely silent is beyond disappointing. It's such a minor addition but would bring all those initial shots in line with each other.

Yep, just small minor additions would make a world of difference. The code is already solid, but it could be up there with Met and TWD with just minor tweaks.

5 months later
#464 6 years ago

I would like a Super Skill shot on Iron Man and maybe adjustable number of drones for Do or Die Multiball.

#480 6 years ago

We are starving for code updates on a lot of games. Stern has been doing a good job in releasing code this year but this is basically us still due to the backlog of games needing a bit of polish:

08AAA7FE-191B-427F-9492-EC805CC6611B (resized).jpeg08AAA7FE-191B-427F-9492-EC805CC6611B (resized).jpeg

6 months later
#1028 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Team play only really works when the objective is very simple and clear (reactors).

I tend to agree. Team play failed on Batman Forever, but it’s a huge hit on TNA.

I tend to agree with those saying it’s best to keep the code complaints out of this thread. There are already code complaint threads. Why make this one another one when this one is supposed to just me about their monthly updates? I agree everyone has the right to ask for stuff, but does it need to be in this specific thread? It just brings so much negativity to constantly talk about what a game doesn’t have.

1 week later
#1093 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah that's not true. Let's say JJP has sold 6,000 games total since WOZ was released at an average price of $8k across all games and models. That's close to $50 million in sales, that's a big chunk of change considering there's only so much pinball money to go around. Yes, JJP is a threat to Sterns business as that $50 million could have been theres.

JJP was a tremendous help to Stern, they grew the market of pin buyers and proved the LE market was truly viable. I don’t think WOZ stole a single sale from Stern (at least not the first couple years after it’s release), it did create a ton of excitement for Pinball generally though.

11 months later
#1494 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

I hope it says the new Batman code is close to done, too.

BM66 is getting more code? Wow! That’s great. I’m so far out of the loop on current events.

#1504 4 years ago

CSI peeps have been waiting even longer.

I’m pumped to see BM66 is getting an update. It’s already the best coded game in the history of pinball (my personal opinion) so I can’t even imagine what else may be coming on that time.

How much memory is left to work with on BM66? Can they add much more new video?

#1511 4 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Why can't a diamondplate 2.0 playfield be created...it's insane that the largest pinball manufacturer can't bulletproof a playfield in this day and age

Some people with sophistication in this area have opined that the chemical combination used for diamondplate in the early 90’s cannot be used today for regulatory reasons. I’m not sure, but that sounds as reasonable of a reason as I could think of. Shame too, diamondplate was awesome stuff!

1 month later
#1536 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Oh boy I am so waiting for the Star Wars Topper! It is going to be so neato. (sarcasm

Maybe Stern is working on a fully functional light saber for the topper and that’s the delay.

1 month later
#1545 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Their 1970's appearances

OMG, I’ve not seen that before. LMAO!

1 month later
#1550 4 years ago

I'm glad to see Stern is still keeping up with these monthly reports. I do hope they continue doing a "surprise" code update every now and again. It's nice to see an older game get a bit of love from Stern.

3 months later
#1568 4 years ago

Glad to see Stern is continuing with their commitment to pushing code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 12.75
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-of-the-union-address?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.