FAF2D7AE-68FB-46BD-9E6E-2FC35C40F61C (resized).jpeg
CAB57C73-24B8-4333-928D-C48E12F21CFA (resized).jpeg
31EFB38E-794B-48A0-B636-A8E6C4E085D1 (resized).jpeg
C6B01A0E-5323-4C46-93E9-E469D76272EE (resized).jpeg
597CF695-2738-4CA5-96EF-D379497CA90F (resized).jpeg
908BBEE2-3CFD-4410-9B27-96281930CC3B (resized).jpeg
EdgeOfTommorrow.gif
sotu619munstersacc2 (resized).jpg

There are 1,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 33.
#1302 5 years ago

Found the SD card. Where are the schematics for Star Wars?

Never mind. I see they are listed by part number....

#1303 5 years ago

GB text keeps getting shorter and shorter. I wonder what month they will slip in "GB - done" without actually changing anything. April 1st is a Monday. Close enough?

#1304 5 years ago

No mention of the Star Wars Topper?

#1305 5 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

LMAO

#1306 5 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I predict that there will be no mention next month, and it will quietly fade away...

#1307 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

GB text keeps getting shorter and shorter. I wonder what month they will slip in "GB - done" without actually changing anything. April 1st is a Monday. Close enough?

At this point I think they are waiting for GB3 movie at this point to rejuvenate the game. I agreed code update has been dragged on long enough.

#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Make your own Star Wars Topper and have fun making it. Here's the one I made for my TWD. Had enough parts leftover to add a tower to the playfield.

20181118_142949 (resized).jpg20181118_142949 (resized).jpg20180803_123927 (resized).jpg20180803_123927 (resized).jpg20180812_131424 (resized).jpg20180812_131424 (resized).jpg20181208_170550 (resized).jpg20181208_170550 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#1309 4 years ago

Well, here we go again. Ghostbusters code news today? Lol

#1310 4 years ago
got-any-more-of-that-code (resized).jpggot-any-more-of-that-code (resized).jpg
#1311 4 years ago

Keep believing

#1312 4 years ago

I don't think you will se GB code until Munsters hits 1.0. Star Wars topper on the other hand..... is close....

#1314 4 years ago

Oh come on...

I’ve been holding on to my GBLE (first NIB) because with a code update the game could be one of the best, with the innovation on the playfield its only the code letting it down.

Why is this constantly on the back burner...

#1315 4 years ago

Oh, how I love seeing "gb code is still on our schedule" four games down in the code section. Clearly, they don't give a crap.

#1316 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Why is this constantly on the back burner...

Quoted from yzfguy:

Oh, how I love seeing "gb code is still on our schedule" four games down in the code section. Clearly, they don't give a crap.

The reason is that the Ghostbusters coder is bringing Munsters to 1.0 first. They do give a crap.

#1317 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The reason is that the Ghostbusters coder is bringing Munsters to 1.0 first. They do give a crap.

It is not. They are fooling us.
They told us GB is getting finished as soon as SW hits 1.0. Well 1.0 got released Dec.11 2017... In the meantime SW is already on 1.05...

#1318 4 years ago

A couple of years until GB code. SW Topper is probably never going to be released.

#1319 4 years ago

"Stern Insiders were the on the planet to see the official teaser trailer for our newest game Black Knight: Sword of Rage."

I'm glad they were on the planet, but where was everyone else?

#1320 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

"Stern Insiders were the on the planet to see the official teaser trailer for our newest game Black Knight: Sword of Rage."
I'm glad they were on the planet, but where was everyone else?

Maybe they already know something that we dont.....

#1321 4 years ago

I figured it out. Dwight is working on the Munsters code stream. He can't touch GB right now cuz he was told not to cross the streams.

1 month later
#1322 4 years ago

I wonder if Ghostbusters code is still in their schedule. I keep forgetting it every month

#1323 4 years ago

According to the last few time stamps, SOTU could post in 3 hours. Not going to dwell what may or might be said, so hopefully I can distract myself until then.

#1324 4 years ago

Sure hope there is GB code news and a Star Wars topper announcement!

#1325 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

I wonder if Ghostbusters code is still in their schedule. I keep forgetting it every month

I heard it's just been delayed for 27 months but remains in their schedule.

#1326 4 years ago

I wouldn't start GB code watch until Munsters is at 1.0.

#1327 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I heard it's just been delayed for 27 months but remains in their schedule.

Thanks buddy I just wanted to know that. I forgot wich game it was wich they promised to work on Yeah Ghostbusters almost forgot its existence. xD

#1328 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Sure hope there is GB code news and a Star Wars topper announcement!

Really?

#1329 4 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

I wouldn't start GB code watch until Munsters is at 1.0.

This is reality.

#1331 4 years ago

Whoo hoo!! Ghostbusters code remains in the schedule! Thank you, Stern.

#1332 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Whoo hoo!! Ghostbusters code remains in the schedule! Thank you, Stern.

Makes you wonder... if it's "in the schedule" but never gets done... was it even in the schedule to begin with?

#1333 4 years ago

Munsters at .99, with an update coming later this month. GB getting worked on in June announcement, with a release by July is what I expect at this point. Not wishful hoping expect, strung along angry customer expect.

#1334 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Munsters at .99, with an update coming later this month. GB getting worked on in June announcement, with a release by July is what I expect at this point. Not wishful hoping expect, strung along angry customer expect.

Do you have inside Intel on this?

#1335 4 years ago

Another BM66 update coming

#1336 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Do you have inside Intel on this?

No, these are my expectations. They said Munsters is getting another update this month, that would take it to 1.0 or beyond. Give them a little time to work on GB and then release it. These are my expectations. I am a location owner with a GB that I quite like and would like to see finished. I may or may not be looking to buy an expensive game in the near future, but am looking to buy something in the next several months. I like many new Sterns. I will not get any of them until GB is done. Similar reason why I don’t care to be a Stern Army member. Why be a private when you run the show?

#1337 4 years ago

I am really wondering WTF they are doing with Ghostbusters.

Last year I recall promising an update Summer 2018.
Think same promise for SW Topper. Did they change it again?

Thought I saw some Munster Topper teaser and then crickets.

What I would like to see is.

#1. Who is going to run Stern once Gary decides he's done?
a. Please God lets not have another Anheuser Bush type of succession.

#2. Stern focuses all it's might on getting caught up. Expand the forces a smidge. Put ego aside and start standardizing pinball
board tech again.
#3. Open source board tech a little. Get some third parties in. No offshore please. Just lets use are might to make it right.

#4. Open source some of the other gadetery.

This hobby is growing not dying. Despite what the naysayers on here say. Now's the time for a company to
take this hobby forward for the next 40 years.

#1338 4 years ago

My spin? GB will be after all the new pins are final. When will that be? Maybe they will re-release the pin as a vault, as they did with ST.

#1339 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Aaaaaaand , in common , these games have.......Dwight Sullivan. Whilst obviously he doesn't control topper manufacturing it's fairly clear his games get low attention

#1340 4 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

My spin? GB will be after all the new pins are final. When will that be? Maybe they will re-release the pin as a vault, as they did with ST.

And ST got the lamest update when it was vaulted, no thanks.

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Aaaaaaand , in common , these games have.......Dwight Sullivan. Whilst obviously he doesn't control topper manufacturing it's fairly clear his games get low attention

You’re not wrong. Awesome themes and — Let’s face it — lazy coding.

#1342 4 years ago

What I would like to see is.
#1. Who is going to run Stern once Gary decides he's done?
a. Please God lets not have another Anheuser Bush type of succession.
#2. Stern focuses all it's might on getting caught up. Expand the forces a smidge. Put ego aside and start standardizing pinball
board tech again.
#3. Open source board tech a little. Get some third parties in. No offshore please. Just lets use are might to make it right.
#4. Open source some of the other gadetery.
This hobby is growing not dying. Despite what the naysayers on here say. Now's the time for a company to
take this hobby forward for the next 40 years.

stern going P-ROC?? right now the menus still have the old sega white star look to them.

#1343 4 years ago

None of this will ever happen at Stern.

Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

stern going P-ROC?? right now the menus still have the old sega white star look to them.

#1344 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

None of this will ever happen at Stern.

I'm thinking more WPC era type of industry collaboration.

#1345 4 years ago

I'm thinking more WPC era type of industry collaboration.

There wasn't any. Gottlieb, Alivin G, Capcom, and Data East/Sega were different from Bally/Williams.

3 weeks later
#1346 4 years ago

Here we go again! Time to see if its the same old same old regarding Ghostbusters code or if we will finally hear something new.

#1347 4 years ago

Is it possible there is a licensing issue with patching Ghostbusters? i.e. they wanted to add new clips from the movie but had to get permission and/or had permission and lost it?

Completely making shit up obviously but FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK update the damn game already!!

Hell, I know how to code and will do it after work for free and test it on my home machine if they send me the docs!

#1348 4 years ago

Star Wars topper?

#1349 4 years ago

Here you go...

https://sternpinball.com/2019/06/04/stern-of-the-union-address-june-2019/?fbclid=IwAR1BFf2Mt6ttFYdQvnE2YPD3AO0OaEOxwvbg1aUF_5NHONxNWYO7sjOxc8U

"Status of Code:

We are continuously working to update and improve software for our machines. There are always code updates and bug fixes in various stages of development; we will release them upon update completion. Here are some of the latest updates and the status of things in the works. As always, if you do encounter any bugs please feel free to provide information to [email protected]:

The Munsters – Hope all of you Munsters owners are enjoying the latest v1.00.0 code!
Black Knight – Make sure you updated your game to the latest v0.94.0 code release from last month and stay tuned for another release soon!
Batman ’66 – There is a new Batman update in the works.
Ghostbusters code update remains in our schedule.
If you would like to join our mailing list for code updates, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

Accessories:

Check out our Stern Shop for all accessories, collectibles, clothing and more including this month’s featured items, The Munsters topper and Black Knight: Sword of Rage shooter knob (available soon)!

The Star Wars topper is still in production development and we’ll make a formal announcement once it’s available for purchase. All Stern Pinball accessories are also available to purchase from your local authorized dealer – https://sternpinball.com/find-a-dealer/"

sotu619munstersacc1 (resized).jpgsotu619munstersacc1 (resized).jpgsotu619munstersacc2 (resized).jpgsotu619munstersacc2 (resized).jpg
#1350 4 years ago

Just disgusted at this point with the Ghostbusters code update delays. 29 months and counting. Stern should be embarrassed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 1,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-of-the-union-address/page/27?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.