Topic Stats

• 1,209 posts
  • 217 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 50 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9D583B20-FEAA-4851-8F5E-9BD607220F03 (resized).jpeg
PUZZEL (resized).jpg
A934C00D-F0E3-45B2-877A-E423B9425FF6 (resized).png
Ice-Cold-FreezeOtto (resized).jpg
sw topper (resized).png
2018-09-18 15_24_32-whatcha talking about willis meme - Bing images - Internet Explorer (resized).png
540px-Rosetta_Stone (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
030AD6BF-40AD-4875-B775-F0CC666232DC (resized).png
2018-09-07 12_48_12-Facebook - Internet Explorer (resized).png
D2180C7A-A704-4E3B-9945-9058271CED5E.gif
2018-09-04 21_05_44-Meme Generator - Imgflip - Internet Explorer (resized).png
lonnie (resized).jpg
2B1F4C92-B351-4D6F-AD58-EE814BCCC43D.gif
2BC392F4-31B9-4DD3-AEAF-AD50B47C4664.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 1209 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.
#1201 9 days ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Sure, if you only extend the length and keep the same width and height (aka a super long super skinny twinkie). If you have a twinkie of similar proportions at that length it will be much heavier.

Yes, exactly. Skinny Twinkie, indeed.

#1202 8 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It has not been ignored since release. Unless you're still playing the swashbuckler videa mode?

Oh, right, after saying they were working on a fix for the broken Martell orbits due to their shoddy diverter design/testing, they pushed out a marginal software update so they could include this gem and wash their hands of the issue:

" - Added Adjustment to disable orbiting from left to right. This will be ON by
default on the LE/PREMIUM. All left orbit balls will go to the pop
bumpers by design."

"Broken by design" - how could I have forgotten THAT whopper!

But yeah, the it's been ignored since about 4 months after the Prem/LEs shipped, going on 2.5 years now, and it has some pretty large bugs that need fixing. Zero mention in any of the SotU.

#1203 8 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Oh, right, after saying they were working on a fix for the broken Martell orbits due to their shoddy diverter design/testing, they pushed out a marginal software update so they could include this gem and wash their hands of the issue:
" - Added Adjustment to disable orbiting from left to right. This will be ON by
default on the LE/PREMIUM. All left orbit balls will go to the pop
bumpers by design."
"Broken by design" - how could I have forgotten THAT whopper!
But yeah, the it's been ignored since about 4 months after the Prem/LEs shipped, going on 2.5 years now, and it has some pretty large bugs that need fixing. Zero mention in any of the SotU.

Game of Thrones has some of the best code out there. It for sure has NOT been "ignored since the release". The left orbit for many owners (including myself) was a non-issue. You can also enable the complete left orbit in the settings if you also made a couple physical adjustments. There have been quite a few updates since the initial release. Sure there are some bugs, but all games have bugs, and I bet they will get to them at some point. The fact that known testers are asking questions points to that. Getting all dramatic about GOT seems like a reach to hear yourself complain.

#1204 8 days ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Game of Thrones has some of the best code out there. It for sure has NOT been "ignored since the release". There have been quite a few updates since the initial release. Sure there are some bugs, but all games have bugs, and I bet they will get to them at some point. The fact that known testers are asking questions points to that. Getting all dramatic about GOT seems like a reach to hear yourself complain.

Pfft, if you were paying attention you'd know that's no reach at all.

And 2.5 years with no significant updates and at least one major game bug and lots of middling bugs remaining is the definition of ignored.

#1205 8 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

And 2.5 years with no significant updates and at least one major game bug and lots of middling bugs remaining is the definition of ignored.

I am paying attention - I owned the game. You can also enable the complete left orbit in the settings if you also made a couple physical adjustments.

#1206 8 days ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I am paying attention - I owned the game. You can also enable the complete left orbit in the settings if you also made a couple physical adjustments.

I think he meant paying attention to how little it takes to make him complain

#1207 8 days ago

Yeah Game of Thrones got tons of love for the first year plus it was out. It’s all there. Just needs a final polish. And it’s definitely being worked on. Just a matter of when, no if imo.

#1208 8 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah Game of Thrones got tons of love for the first year plus it was out. It’s all there. Just needs a final polish. And it’s definitely being worked on. Just a matter of when, no if imo.

Thanks for chiming in. I knew you were one of the testers.

#1209 8 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Clearly you’re not happy with the state of your GOT a code, but I’m not following what that has to do with the SOTUA. Your beef is with Stern’s coding department, not the PR team.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
7,499 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 199.99
$ 106.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.95
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.95
Machine - For Sale
Lutz, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1209 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside