(Topic ID: 194604)

Stern NEW policy - GHOSTING IS NORMAL....OR IS IT?

By capguntrooper

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 839 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by leonml
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are Cloudy inserts, stress cracks and GHOSTING often seen on NIB pins and should that be normal?”

• NO WAY ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! 601 votes
    77%
  • YES, ghosting is often seen on NIB pins and is normal. 45 votes
    6%
  • I don't care I am never buying a NIB from STERN again 135 votes
    17%

(Multiple choice - 781 votes by 755 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

21706673_1649449475129784_409376094_o (resized).jpg
20170908_104038 (resized).jpg
1962592_334531546707152_2787885267848887757_n (resized).jpg
mic (resized).jpg
IMG_6170 (resized).JPG
Stern CYA Policy.jpg
IMG_1386 (resized).JPG
20170903_193715 (resized).jpg
20170902_233821 (resized).jpg
20170902_233758 (resized).jpg
20170902_233719 (resized).jpg
20170902_233625 (resized).jpg
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMG_4215 (resized).JPG
IMG_4214 (resized).JPG
IMG_3502 (resized).JPG

There are 839 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.
#301 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I see this bandied about a lot.
Serious question time ... If no one is buying these Stern pins anymore because of *insert Pinside complaint of the day*, who would you purchase it from?
Second question ... You do find a HUO of *insert awesome game you really want* and it has *insert Pinside complaint of the day* issues, how much would you expect to save?
Eventually my RUO pins will come up for sale (unless I love the game, TWD, I'm looking at you). Pin has depreciated tax wise, has had thousands of plays, and has *insert Pinside complaint of the day* issues, how much would you expect to save?

If home collectors stop buying games then most all games will become RUO and prices will start to reflect that. And if home collectors really do stop buying Stern games then Stern will have a major problem on their hands. Its a lot tougher regaining a client when you've lost his trust.

I guess we will all find out at one point. Take GB ghosting for instance....there has been some HUO games without ghosting sitting on the market for a few months now at $7K. People are even afraid to buy them because they "might ghost". Then add the routed discount and if your game has ghosting take out another discount.

Everytime I've bought a NIB game I waited close to a year before making the purchase (GB excluded 8 months)
a) see where code is at
b) assembly line getting rid of all the problem (ex slimer mech)
c) pricing / features are in tuned (my perception)

If one of a) b) or c) is not up to par.....then I wait or dont buy. This entire ghosting /crazing bullshit just added a d) to the equation. I'm perfectly content with what I have now. I was really itching for SW but now Stern is completely off my radar.

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Very helpful. What I thought...but noone seems to be able to answer my question...if some are inevitable, what's the best way to deal with it. I'm sure, with all the innovation of the pinheads, someone has a good way to deal with it, and not just bitch about it.

with ghosting, there isn't really anything you can do. When I restore fields, I try to get the clear to seep back down in there , but there is no way to know if it will come back or not. I have about an 80% success ratio for getting them to seal back up. But the slightest shift, and BOOM!....it's back.

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Then add the routed discount and if your game has ghosting take out another discount.

How much are these discounts? Like, couple hundred bucks?

Say I have a SW Pro, routed, has 1 slight sliver of ghosting on a small insert. What's the discount you would be looking for?

Then say I have an Addams Family, routed, magnet burn, chair scoop blown out and mansion inserts raising with edged inserts. What's the discount? What would be a fair price?

#304 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

with ghosting, there isn't really anything you can do. When I restore fields, I try to get the clear to seep back down in there , but there is no way to know if it will come back or not. I have about an 80% success ratio for getting them to seal back up. But the slightest shift, and BOOM!....it's back.

Thanks for the response! How do you get the clear in there...injection? Or is this an in depth process of depopulating the playfield, and then doing a full restore? I'm hoping for a minimally invasive process, but if not available now...maybe in the future.

#305 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Say I have a SW Pro, routed, has 1 slight sliver of ghosting on a small insert. What's the discount you would be looking for?
Then say I have an Addams Family, routed, magnet burn, chair scoop blown out and mansion inserts raising with edged inserts. What's the discount? What would be a fair price?

It will also depend on game popularity. Ive seen some folks take a $800 on ghosting (mind you it was more than a sliver). As for SW VS AF, If a game gets 100's of thousands of plays I would expect it to be in line with that condition. When a game has 5000....... well, that's another story....how well will that game hold up in the long run? You could beat the living shit out of a Bally Williams, I'm not so sure about these new Sterns..... time will tell.

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

It will also depend on game popularity. Ive seen some folks take a $800 on ghosting (mind you it was more than a sliver). As for SW VS AF, If a game gets 100's of thousands of plays I would expect it to be in line with that condition. When a game has 5000....... well, that's another story....how well will that game hold up in the long run? You could beat the living shit out of a Bally Williams, I'm not so sure about these new Sterns..... time will tell.

Well, I think we both know how much that AF would go for up north. There would be 0 discount because it was routed, because they all were. IMHO it would be priced way too high.

I have a lot of Stern's with more than 5000 plays (a few with more than 10K). They all look fine, still work great, and still earn.

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

For a new Stern with ghosted inserts I'd probably give you about tree fiddy for it.

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Well, I think we both know how much that AF would go for up north. There would be 0 discount because it was routed, because they all were. IMHO it would be priced way too high.
I have a lot of Stern's with more than 5000 plays (a few with more than 10K). They all look fine, still work great, and still earn.

Agreed on the the TAF because a) proven game b) game is 25 years old so the wear is expected. I guess we'll have to wait 25 years and see how one of these "new clear" stern games stand up.

#309 6 years ago

Damn this is really disappointing to me. I've committed to buying a SW Premium, mainly because it is Star Wars and my wife and son are both excited as can be to get it. They'll love it even if it's not a perfect game, and I'll have a great time with it too at least for a while. Now I'm not sure what to do about SW Premium. If it was anything other than SW I'd be out, but a few ghosting inserts aren't going to bother us while playing, and most of my guests will never notice. It may however drive me nuts...

For the record I have a GB Premium (*later build) and it's clear coat is beautiful. I have no issues whatsoever. I waited to take delivery until I felt the clear issues were gone. I also bought an AS LE for a deal NIB and it's playfield is beautiful and no issues either. I really thought all the ghosting problems were behind Stern.

It's almost like Stern used someone else to make the later GB and AS playfields, and now they've gone back to the first manufacturer for SW hoping the issue was solved, but it appears it isn't.

#310 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Damn this is really disappointing to me. I've committed to buying a SW Premium, mainly because it is Star Wars and my wife and son are both excited as can be to get it. They'll love it even if it's not a perfect game, and I'll have a great time with it too at least for a while. Now I'm not sure what to do about SW Premium. If it was anything other than SW I'd be out, but a few ghosting inserts aren't going to bother us while playing, and most of my guests will never notice. It may however drive me nuts...
For the record I have a GB Premium (*later build) and it's clear coat is beautiful. I have no issues whatsoever. I waited to take delivery until I felt the clear issues were gone. I also bought an AS LE for a deal NIB and it's playfield is beautiful and no issues either. I really thought all the ghosting problems were behind Stern.
It's almost like Stern used someone else to make the later GB and AS playfields, and now they've gone back to the first manufacturer for SW hoping the issue was solved, but it appears it isn't.

Why not wait on the premium and see how quality and code shakes out? It's not like they will stop making them anytime soon.

#311 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Why not wait on the premium and see how quality and code shakes out? It's not like they will stop making them anytime soon.

I think that's where I'm leaning. It's just nice having a game around that other family members are excited to play.

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I am actually dead serious on this. If someone wants a sw pro known to have a good playfield with maybe 100 plays,, let me know. I'll include a lighted millennium falcon too. Game plays really nice. I'd want 5700 for it...includes shaker and mirrors.

Saying a star wars has a "good playfield" is impossible. The art and inserts on that thing are the ugliest I've seen in recent memory.

I'm aware you mean "good shape," but don't ever say star wars has a good playfield. That's impossible.

#313 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Saying a star wars has a "good playfield" is impossible. The art and inserts on that thing are the ugliest I've seen in recent memory.
I'm aware you mean "good shape," but don't ever say star wars has a good playfield. That's impossible.

Ok Mr. Dictator

#314 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I cannot wait to watch Jaws, Iron Maiden, Slayer, or the Muppets come out next and see how many people here "just cannot resist" and buy another game.
Can. Not. Wait.

I really don't understand why people get excited about shit that hasn't been relevant in decades. It's the equivalent of B/W putting out a Danny Kaye/ Gene Kelly themed pin in 1992.

Jaws? 40 years too late.
Iron Maiden? 35 Years too late.
Slayer? Has the potential for great subject matter, but not a large enough fan base... they will be selling off excess units as Amazon's deal of the day.
Muppets? Trying to appeal to the kids? Kids have no idea who the Muppets are. Their parents might not either... gotta go for the grandparents.

Relevant subject for adults? John Wick
Relevant subject for kids? Captain Underpants

#315 6 years ago

I am sure Stern's ghosting is caused by a few contributing factors. However, I cant tell you how many times I have seen the Stern "tour" videos they post on FB and very early on in the playfield assembly process they have some worker pounding away on top of a freshly coated playfield with a big mallet (probably to install some sort of T nuts or something). I can guarantee that this process is at least 1 of the contributing factors. There has to be a better, non violent, way to do what ever it is they are doing to these freshly cleared playfields. Here is a link to one of the videos (and this is one of the least violent ones I have seen). You can see (and hear) him banging away around the 20 sec mark.

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_414410062285162_4617724948603994112_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%3D&oh=98690b60d6c812dfe5b941fd24c8b77a&oe=597F9FE2

#316 6 years ago

My favorite was a video someone posted a few days ago (I can't seem to find it). They walked into the PF QC area and were talking about a light table they used to check for ghosting inserts. The guy doing the QC didn't have it plugged in and it took him a few seconds to even figure out where the plug was at. It was hilarious.

#317 6 years ago

How many games have been publicly reported as having playfield issues? I'm aware of one, maybe two that I've seen pics of on lonside.. Mine is good and was one of the first off the line.

#318 6 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

dont they send u a 'clear coat repair kit' ?

They sent me a replacement PF for this type of damage.

#319 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I am sure Stern's ghosting is caused by a few contributing factors. However, I cant tell you how many times I have seen the Stern "tour" videos they post on FB and very early on in the playfield assembly process they have some worker pounding away on top of a freshly coated playfield with a big mallet (probably to install some sort of T nuts or something). I can guarantee that this process is at least 1 of the contributing factors. There has to be a better, non violent, way to do what ever it is they are doing to these freshly cleared playfields. Here is a link to one of the videos (and this is one of the least violent ones I have seen). You can see (and hear) him banging away around the 20 sec mark.
https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_414410062285162_4617724948603994112_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%3D&oh=98690b60d6c812dfe5b941fd24c8b77a&oe=597F9FE2

Tee nuts on the top side??? What the heck is he banging on exactly?!

They're probably veteran workers who don't care, and the stern guys don't want to fire him and have to retrain new techs...

Or they're new techs who have not been trained properly.

Folks... I think we have seen a contributing factor here!

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

How many games have been publicly reported as having playfield issues? I'm aware of one, maybe two that I've seen pics of on lonside.. Mine is good and was one of the first off the line.

My SW has maybe 30 plays... everything looked great a couple days ago. Noticed this today. Hot dogs still look good. Hopefully too many won't follow suit. 7/12 production date on the PF.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 3.16.48 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-07-31 at 3.16.48 PM (resized).png

#321 6 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

I really don't understand why people get excited about shit that hasn't been relevant in decades.

Well, pinball as a hobby attracts new enthusiasts by being proudly on display in the neighborhood arcade.

...so ...uh ... the math checks out.

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

My SW has maybe 30 plays... everything looked great a couple days ago. Noticed this today. Hot dogs still look good. Hopefully too many won't follow suit. 7/12 production date on the PF.

Well maybe it won't get any worse... apparently it's the "new norm" these days.

#323 6 years ago

Is it maybe not the clearcoat that's the problem, but uneven inserts? Who's putting in these inserts and are they just doing a shit job?

#324 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

My favorite was a video someone posted a few days ago (I can't seem to find it). They walked into the PF QC area and were talking about a light table they used to check for ghosting inserts. The guy doing the QC didn't have it plugged in and it took him a few seconds to even figure out where the plug was at. It was hilarious.

Ah Ha! I found it. Courtesy of @JeffsPinballPalace

Skip to the 11 minute mark.

Guy Giving Tour: "Yeah, we have this awesome light table to make sure we can spot ghosting insert issues." "Can we show them how it works?"

Guy Doing QC: "Uh, this thing is supposed to be plugged in?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UR2WflOczwU&app=desktop

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Is it maybe not the clearcoat that's the problem, but uneven inserts? Who's putting in these inserts and are they just doing a shit job?

Inserts are not placed level. At least normally they are placed slightly proud of the surface then the playfield, inserts and all are run through a drum sander to sand them down guaranteeing all is level.

#326 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Well maybe it won't get any worse... apparently it's the "new norm" these days.

Heh, yup. Lesson learned. Ordered it before I heard of the new crop of issues, thought they had them all squared away after Aerosmith.

Will hurt resale value for sure, unless it literally affects every single game haha... which I guess makes it normal! Luckily I really dig the gameplay and I'm a huge Star Wars nerd... so it'll be with me for some time

#327 6 years ago

I want to see that one =D

Thats Quality Controll at its finest ..

#328 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

That stinks. Crossing fingers.

"Play gentler." - Gary Stern

#329 6 years ago
#330 6 years ago

Ah Ha! I found it. Courtesy of JeffsPinballPalace
Skip to the 11 minute mark.
Guy Giving Tour: "Yeah, we have this awesome light table to make sure we can spot ghosting insert issues." "Can we show them how it works?"
Guy Doing QC: "Uh, this thing is supposed to be plugged in?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UR2WflOczwU&app=desktop

it's called plausible deniability purposes.

Gary to QC Dept, "now that we've fixed the clearcoat issues, are you finding any ghosted or crazed inserts on GB?"

Guy Doing QC, "nope, not a single one."

Gary to QC Dept, "that's fantastic. I am guessing this means all other titles are fixed too, right? We have been running a lot of titles through the factory."

Guy Doing QC, "you are doing a great job Gary, and your customers love you for it."

Gary to QC Dept, "it's because of employees like you that this company really shines. Was it George or Steve that trained you and taught you the ropes?"

Guy Doing QC, "Neither sir, I don't work here. I've been underemployed for 20 years, and with so much time on my hands I thought it would be cool to be in the pinball industry, like my hero JPOP. Guess I should go now, huh?"

Gary to QC Dept, "no you can stay. You are the best QC person I've seen. Keep up the hard work and I'll double your salary."

#331 6 years ago

"We stand behind our products and services."

How many people are still waiting on playfield replacements on playfields that have clearcoat literally chipping off of their games?

#332 6 years ago

Does anyone think this is a coincidence that SW PF's are showing up with minor ghosting right after we see this new disclaimer? I mean the ghosting really happened with GB and SMVE (ok, a few others as well, but really those two) and then seemed to be pretty resolved by the time BM66 and AS came out.

Did they finally turn on the light on their playfield inspection table, and see that the received batch of SW PF's was showing signs of minor ghosting and figured this CYA disclaimer needed to go into place...
1) to be the quickest solution
2) to be the cheapest solution
and 3) to eliminate the majority of junk PF claims?

If so, I find that to be really shitty. Why is Stern doing this now? Why didn't this disclaimer come with BM66 and AS, but DID come with the game that just so happens to have the type of failure they're now disclaiming against?

FFS, Stern has such an opportunity to be a "cool" company. They were the only major player in a booming market. They make a cool product that's very trendy at the moment. Social media, customer relations, and marketing should be a piece of freggin' cake for them. Don't dick your customers, use social media to be funny & win customers over (not piss them off), put out a quality product, be transparent, and hell, make a profit in the process. They only seem to care about the last part. Didn't they hire some VP guy to address these things like 6-12 months ago??? They've continued to trend in the wrong direction... but at least I can buy a candy colored apron for an almost completely coded game now

#333 6 years ago

EDIT: It seems Stern has put out an official announcement saying this new language does not change their existing warranty policy. Pitchforks away?

#334 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:
The pinball market continues to expand around the world.
With that in mind, we recently added language to the front cover of our
Service and Operation Manual.
The language is intended to inform new participants in pinball about common
occurrences associated with the game including dimpling, crazing and
ghosting.
The language does not impact our warranty coverage.
We stand behind our products and services.
We will continue our research and development efforts to further improve
our games with the goal of delivering a compelling entertainment experience
for all players.
Please feel free to contact me, John Buscaglia or any member of our Sales
staff if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc.

Wow, I hit send post and then see this. Exactly my point. How many times did Gary and Legal bounce this letter off each other before sending it out. It's such a BS PR statement it makes my eyes twitch.

"We stand behind out products and services." Someone get that pic of him holding the blank white board and please copy that in.

#335 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

ghosting.
for all players.
Best,
Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc.
2001 Lunt Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-5605 USA
Tel: +1-708-786-7036 Fax: +1-708-345-7813
Mobile: +1-847-278-1398
[email protected]
********I'm sure Gary was busy writing this well before you guys took the warranty campaign to Pinside or social media. ***********

Where does that come from?

#336 6 years ago
#337 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Facebook link pointed to Stern Pinball web page.

Uh,... that's not what I meant.

Where is written what you are citing?
You tell it's Facebook but I can't see it there. Would you be so kind so post a link to that post on Facebook.

#338 6 years ago

Ghosting is not normal and for Stern to say it so makes it misleading and false representation of a product.

Sure ghosting is normal after years of wear and tare. Not new out of the box.

Your wording suggest a new standard for your lower quality product when such standards should not exist

Thats just plain bullshit.

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Uh,... that's not what I meant.
Where is written what you are citing?
You tell it's Facebook but I can't see it there. Would you be so kind so post a link to that post on Facebook.

Not sure where it is. I just saw it posted on Facebook with the Stern website. Took for granted it's the real thing with the names in Stern it mentioned. But, I suppeae it could be BS.

#340 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Facebook link pointed to Stern Pinball web page.

Forget it, found it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/35138159505/?hc_ref=ARRKy-6lIAAvlndB5GXo0-O4tWyq3h6uoiP-nLO1lvEQ5DZcq1G3Dqj9NNhb3WmA6HM

So with this facebook group as only ressource for this announcement this is 100% legit. Not.

#341 6 years ago

Communication is a good thing. Glad Stern put it out there.

And he does say, "call him, John or anyone on the sales staff"!

#342 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

But, I suppeae it could be BS.

It's only on "STERN PINBALL ENTHUSIASTS" and nowhere else. So they just shared a link and propably wrote this themselfes.

#343 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Communication is a good thing. Glad Stern put it out there.
And he does say, "call him, John or anyone on the sales staff"!

Stern did nothing. It's propably fake.

#344 6 years ago

I did look through the website and couldn't find it either. I will delete my post and it can be reposted if the info is verified. I don't want to pass along garbage.

Brian

#346 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

ghosting.
for all players.
Best,
Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc.
2001 Lunt Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-5605 USA
Tel: +1-708-786-7036 Fax: +1-708-345-7813
Mobile: +1-847-278-1398
[email protected]
********I'm sure Gary was busy writing this well before you guys took the warranty campaign to Pinside or social media. ***********

Is that Gary's real cell number?

#347 6 years ago

IMG_9970 (resized).JPGIMG_9970 (resized).JPG

#348 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I did look through the website and couldn't find it either. I will delete my post and it can be reposted if the info is verified. I don't want to pass along garbage.
Brian

You can take a part of your citation and put that in facebook: It'll only show "Stern Pinball Enthusiasts" Usergroup.

Google will show nothing (since it's new) and there's nothing on Sterns Website and Twitter also.

So the only way this thning is legit is Gary wrote this -in private via email or PM- in answer to the guys or one guy in that usergroup. But then it makes absolutely makes no sense that it is written like a press announcement and that the person making this post doesn't write an introductory (? is that a word ?) sentence. The opposite is happening including a non-related link wich make it looks like sharing something official that isn't there.

So yes, 99% fake.

#349 6 years ago

I will Confirm the letter is not a fake. I received it from Stern direct. It's the real deal.

If you got any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will forward you the message as it came to me.

JJ

#350 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I will Confirm the letter is not a fake. I received it from Stern direct. It's the real deal.
If you got any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will forward you the message as it came to me.
JJ

That would actually be nice (and I didn't wrote 100% ) but you got this Mail 'in answer to what' and why sharing this info without a word like "when asking about xyz we got this message"?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 839 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-new-policy-ghosting-is-normalor-is-it/page/7?hl=aplundell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.