• Latest reply 10 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Boot in AZZZ.JPG
DukeNukemForever[1].jpg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How in the world is this like Iron Man?

When Iron Man came out, everyone hated it and claimed it was horrible and they never wanted to even try it because it was so boring.

This game seems to have a lot of the same "love" that Iron Man is getting, but by all appearances is also extremely fast playing... just like Iron Man was / is.

The people who have played it for the most part have said that it's great, it's the people that haven't played it that say that it's horrible. Also, just like Iron Man.

#52 10 years ago

Thanks for the vid. Do you know if they are the original songs or covers? Free ride seemed close but not quite right. Could just be the mix through my computer though. Does anyone know if the Prem or LE will have any moving toys or mechs?

#53 10 years ago

I have a feeling that some people will really love this game, and others will really hate it.

...Which is way different than all the other Stern releases.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I have it set to public.
What type of device are you using to view it?
Is anyone else having a problem accessing the video?
I will check out my YouTube options.
Marcus

I tried again just recent;y and worked, looked good, can't explain why it didn't in the first place. Thanks for taking

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

When Iron Man came out, everyone hated it and claimed it was horrible and they never wanted to even try it because it was so boring.
This game seems to have a lot of the same "love" that Iron Man is getting, but by all appearances is also extremely fast playing... just like Iron Man was / is.
The people who have played it for the most part have said that it's great, it's the people that haven't played it that say that it's horrible. Also, just like Iron Man.

Thanks for the explanation.

There's really nothing new in terms of how some pins are "greeted" when first released. You only have to go as far back as Stern's last release to see this, as Star Trek was given a less than stellar initial feedback as well, but the current ratings are very high even based on the initial code.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks for the explanation.
There's really nothing new in terms of how some pins are "greeted" when first released. You only have to go as far back as Stern's last release to see this, as Star Trek was given a less than stellar initial feedback as well, but the current ratings are very high even based on the initial code.

I don't know. With Star Trek, it seemed like most people were saying, "Well, it doesn't look great, but I'll have to try it." Iron Man was the game that really stuck out at me because the majority of people said it was garbage and they never wanted to play one, and anyone who did was crazy. I've heard some of the same stuff about, "Why would you get Mustang when Star Trek and Metallica are out?!" that seems to have been going on when IM was just released.

I'm guessing that this will really be a player of a machine, and that it will gain fans over time. I can somehow always look past theme and just at speed for my initial impressions, and it seems to have that in spades. Seems that the fast games (Tron, Iron Man, Metallica) always gain the most love, if not right away, eventually.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Thanks for posting, Marcus!
Was there any add-a-ball possible in the multiballs?
And looked like you stacked Gear Shift multiball onto a 2-ball during your ball 3.

Yes. I believe I added a ball when I completed the GEARS target bank.

During one game, I had a 4 or 5 ball Multiball going. And I think I added the balls when I completed the targets.

I cracked 50 million on my 2nd game, so I expect 200-300 million scores next weekend at TPF

Marcus

#58 10 years ago

How many songs are in the game? What songs too?

I may consider this if there are tunes

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Don't ever put this turd in the same conversation as IM again.

So...since you've played it enough to deem it to be a turd, could you at least give us a more detailed review? Thanks.

#60 10 years ago

I have played it and it is a not a turd; plus unfair to even judge right now; it still has beta code

#61 10 years ago

This is the pro, lets wait to see a LE or Premium.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I wouldn't be surprised if in four years when you can't find these, everyone will be talking about how they should have made more. This is Iron Man all over again guys.
I think this looks great.

Obviously you Haven't played an IM .. Mustang bored me just watch-n the video ..

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

This is the pro, lets wait to see a LE or Premium.

I am really thinking Pro but those single standup drop targets and diverter control have me second guessing.
My main reason to get one would be to add feature so I should go pro ....but I think the mod market on this one will be soft. After seeing the boss version I think Pro looks better.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Obviously you Haven't played an IM .. Mustang bored me just watch-n the video ..

Everyone said the same thing about Iron Man videos.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Everyone said the same thing about Iron Man videos.

Yr rite !! I might've just stuck my boot n my Own Azz .. I Will Not judge a Pin again until i Play it ..

Boot in AZZZ.JPGBoot in AZZZ.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-mustang-video/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.