MustangLE-Detail-14.jpg
MustangLE-Detail-13.jpg
MustangLE-Detail-12.jpg
MustangLE-Detail-03.jpg
MustangLE-Detail-01.jpg
image-615.jpg
image-412.jpg
image-918.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zaxxis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Also, everybody turned their nose up at Iron Man because it looked too simple. Look at the problem that created. We didn't get enough Iron Man machines produced because a bunch of naysayers wrecked its sales potential by calling it crap before ever playing it. If this turns out to be a fun game that gets a short run due to shortsighted behavior, I'll be pretty bummed out about that.

They stopped producing Iron Man because they ran out of the Monger toy and the cost of retooling new ones was supposedly really expensive. It had nothing to do with anyone on the board and their feelings about the game.

I think a lot of you guys play the price tags, not the actual games when it comes to pinball. My goodness.

The price tag is a legitimate gripe as there ARE people paying close to that and while many of us can get it cheaper, it's not that much cheaper. I can't remember the ST LE price, but it does feel like the price goes up every game now.

Even if the LE was 7k, I don't see 7k worth of value in this game -- and this is coming from a Mustang/Ford fan! For 7500, I expect it to look more like WOZ and less like BBH with a few additions.

I'll wait to play it or the premium to make a final decision, but I *was* ready to buy one. Maybe the software will blow me away if it ever gets completed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zaxxis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-mustang-premiumle-announcement?tu=Zaxxis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.