(Topic ID: 238826)

Stern music pins

By KISS73

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1553604411329 (resized).jpg
    44EF170D-3C83-4701-BB3F-1A9A2C984842 (resized).jpeg
    BEE7B30A-62F2-44D2-9F84-4D07834786F2.jpeg
    2F06F5C1-5383-4106-94DA-AC3551595358.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 5 years ago

Pink Floyd
    Led Zepplin
    Van Halen

Getting music for Floyd may be a bitch though.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

Ok Boyz and Girls,
    I do not want to crash your Pink Panther party (Gumpism), but despite being a big Beatles, Elton and 80s fan, the only music pins I kept is Elvis and IMDN.
    In my simple mind you need catchy tunes for pinball (IMDN is the exception in my mind, game makes up for popularity).
    Hence, I can see Hall n Oates, Stevie Wonder, even the Temptations before Zeppelin or Nirvana (although I like their music).

I kind of get your point. But I would prefer the music pin that didn't have a pick a track and go, but rather music that played after you start a mode. Take Pink Floyd for example. How about a play field with great imagery. The dark side prism, or the pig, or the wall. Then maybe have modes from songs on the albums. Hit a clock scoop for Time, or cash register for Money, others for have a cigar or mother or run like hell. Completing modes collects the album until you get them all. There are catchy songs that most everyone has heard

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-music-pins?tu=goronic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.