(Topic ID: 238826)

Stern music pins

By KISS73

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1553604411329 (resized).jpg
    44EF170D-3C83-4701-BB3F-1A9A2C984842 (resized).jpeg
    BEE7B30A-62F2-44D2-9F84-4D07834786F2.jpeg
    2F06F5C1-5383-4106-94DA-AC3551595358.jpeg
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

Rumor is that Stern pinball has secured three licenses for music pinball machines. Has anyone heard what they are?

#2 5 years ago

motley crue guns and roses led zepplin
    Youre welcome

#3 5 years ago

I’m hoping Beastie Boys or the Ramones are in there!

#4 5 years ago

Queen please

#5 5 years ago

I love music pins. Something about a great rock'n' toon during a game of pinball ! Bring them on, I'm ready!

#6 5 years ago

Just bought Aerosmith and would love to add Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Prince, Daft Punk or Zach Brown/Jimmy Buffet... and if they want to jump to a movie, Animal House would be sweet.

#7 5 years ago

If one is not Megadeth, then it’s a huge miss.

#8 5 years ago

Slayer, Motorhead and Sabbath or and Preist. Led Zepplin could be great but GnR and MC. Nah

#9 5 years ago

Jimmy Buffett or Led Zeppelin would be an instant purchase

#10 5 years ago

Well let's look at what is currently popular and out in THEATERS to say the least. I would definitely have to say Queen as a the top contender, Motley Crue, Guns n Rose's, Zeppelin, etc. But out of those Queen first

#11 5 years ago

Led zeppelin, Queen, motley crue, motor head, and Judas priest would definitely be themes i would be interested in purchasing. Gorillaz is another personal music theme I would really like but probably will never happen .

#12 5 years ago

RUSH!

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from KISS73:

Rumor is that Stern pinball has secured three licenses for music pinball machines. Has anyone heard what they are?

You need to stop spreading rumours and making conversations of speculation. Where did you hear this ? Come on tell us

#14 5 years ago

Steel Panther.

They can do great things with “17 girls in a row” or “gloryhole”

#15 5 years ago

New kids on the block, back street boys and justin bieber.

#16 5 years ago

Spice Girls? Lol

#17 5 years ago

I’ve never owned a music pin but there’s one I would buy in the blink of eye & thats
    QUEEN

#18 5 years ago

I thought there was a rumor that JJP had acquired the license for Queen.

#19 5 years ago

1. Slayer
    2. Megadeth
    3. Sabbath

I wish

#20 5 years ago

Queen, Beastie, and Sabbath would be three huge licenses that would reach a very wide range of customers.

Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Steel Panther.
    They can do great things with “17 girls in a row” or “gloryhole”

Heyo. Eatin’ Ain’t Cheatin’!

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dicky:

I’ve never owned a music pin but there’s one I would buy in the blink of eye & thats
    QUEEN

And this is how stern gets ya. They will already have your money and thus don’t have to put much effort into making a really good game

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

And this is how stern gets ya. They will already have your money and thus don’t have to put much effort into making a really good game

Like they did with their current music line up, with Rolling Stones as the exception. I love the Big E, huge fan but the pin does nothing for me, music is awful. Met, AS, Maiden, AC/DC and even Kiss, pretty good god damn games. As long as they don't do a remake (primus/beatles) then I'd but be a buyer of Sabbath, Slayer, Motorhead, Megadeth and Preist unseen with a big smile on my face.

#23 5 years ago

Ministry please.

#24 5 years ago

TOOL
    Pink Floyd
    Slayer

#25 5 years ago

1910 Fruitgum Company
    The Archie’s
    Partridge Family

One can dream.

#26 5 years ago

Jersey Jack is putting out Guns N Roses.

Crue, Rush, and Queen in the future from Stern.

#27 5 years ago

Man, some people are hoping for obscure music pins. I think we've named the entire Lollapalooza '92 lineup.

Get a Maiden Pro and Pinball Browser, and that would take care of a bit.

#28 5 years ago

Led Zepp is really the one that should happen.

#29 5 years ago

I was surprised to see a primus machine, so i guess anything is possible.

I certainly hope it is a Queen theme, however...and the time to strike iron is when its hot.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Man, some people are hoping for obscure music pins. I think we've named the entire Lollapalooza '92 lineup.

Saw it at montage mountain, oh to be young again....

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Man, some people are hoping for obscure music pins.

A music festival pin like Lollapalooza or Coachella would be pretty cool. Include a bunch of different songs from variety of bands that appeal to wide audience.

#32 5 years ago

Nirvana
    Nine Inch Nails
    Korn

won't happen but those would rock

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from KISS73:

I am pretty sure his question was does anyone know what bands they have the license secured for, not who do you hope.
    Kiss73. Bottom line is, no one here is going to know. These manufactures stay very tight lipped about up coming titles for various reasons. I would also take that rumor with a grain of salt.
    Anyone can start a rumor. Hey, I heard its Big Bang Theory without Sheldon but Steve Perry playing Pink Floyd songs on a kazoo! Should be Sterns next machine.

#34 5 years ago

Hendrix...zappa...yes.......

#35 5 years ago

I’m probably in the minority but the rumors of Queen, Motley Crue, Rush, Led Zepplim do absolutely nothing for me.

I’m sure they will sell well if made but I’m ready for the music pins to come into more recent bands.

And why the hell does the world need another GNR machine?

#36 5 years ago

TOOL

2F06F5C1-5383-4106-94DA-AC3551595358.jpeg2F06F5C1-5383-4106-94DA-AC3551595358.jpeg
    #37 5 years ago

garth brooks...thunder rolls multiball

#38 5 years ago

Hopefully, it's a Beatles do-over.

#39 5 years ago

The beach boys with full catalogue of songs via jukebox mode!

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

And why the hell does the world need another GNR machine?

I don't think they needed one to begin with. I'm a fan but for pinball? no thanks

#41 5 years ago

Van Halen!

I wonder if any companies have approached them for the license. If they could get Eddie to approve this could be a good one. With or without the Van Hagar years...

#42 5 years ago

Nirvana
    Beastie Boys
    Hall and Oates

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from oldskool1969:

The beach boys with full catalogue of songs via jukebox mode!

Where each player chooses to start the game in either "surf" mode or "car song" mode.

Quoted from jarozi:

Hall and Oates

If this game was produced, you'd make my dreams come true.
    But the idea is probably just from some rich girl who's gone too far, so it don't matter anyway.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from KISS73:

I've heard Rush.

I hate Rush!

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've heard Rush.
    I hate Rush!

Rush could be good if they use the mainstream stuff and not the obscure songs.

#46 5 years ago

even the old stuff? how could hate Working man or Tom Sawyer? I love it but in pin no thanks. Motorhead just sounds right, I doubt they will make Slayer, thats my top pick.

#47 5 years ago

After watching The Dirt on Netflix on Friday night, I would definitely own a Motley Crue pin from Stern.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

After watching The Dirt on Netflix on Friday night, I would definitely own a Motley Crue pin from Stern.

I heard its badass, true?

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

Same here game could be pretty cool.

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I heard its badass, true?

It was pretty good I enjoyed watching it ending was a bit rushed imo but it was still enjoyable to watch.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Same here game could be pretty cool.

It was pretty good I enjoyed watching it ending was a bit rushed imo but it was still enjoyable to watch.

Yeah, exactly my thoughts.....it was one of the few books that I've actually read since I've left high school and I absolutely loved the book. After seeing the trailer I didn't think it could live up to all that craziness, but I really enjoyed watching it. I also look forward to watching it again with friends in the future. It did seem like it ended abruptly though. That's my only real criticism.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-music-pins?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.