(Topic ID: 238826)

Stern music pins

By KISS73

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1553604411329 (resized).jpg
    44EF170D-3C83-4701-BB3F-1A9A2C984842 (resized).jpeg
    BEE7B30A-62F2-44D2-9F84-4D07834786F2.jpeg
    2F06F5C1-5383-4106-94DA-AC3551595358.jpeg

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Watched The Dirt for the second time tonight and Motley Crue needs To happen , my dream theme !

#52 5 years ago

Pink Floyd
    Led Zepplin
    Van Halen

Getting music for Floyd may be a bitch though.

#53 5 years ago

Ok Boyz and Girls,

I do not want to crush your Pink Panther party (Gumpism), but despite being a big Beatles, Elton and 80s fan, the only music pins I kept are Elvis and IMDN.
    In my simple mind you need catchy tunes for pinball (IMDN is the exception in my mind, game makes up for popularity).

Hence, I can see Hall n Oates, Stevie Wonder, even the Temptations before Zeppelin or Nirvana (although I like their music).

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

Ok Boyz and Girls,
    I do not want to crash your Pink Panther party (Gumpism), but despite being a big Beatles, Elton and 80s fan, the only music pins I kept is Elvis and IMDN.
    In my simple mind you need catchy tunes for pinball (IMDN is the exception in my mind, game makes up for popularity).
    Hence, I can see Hall n Oates, Stevie Wonder, even the Temptations before Zeppelin or Nirvana (although I like their music).

I kind of get your point. But I would prefer the music pin that didn't have a pick a track and go, but rather music that played after you start a mode. Take Pink Floyd for example. How about a play field with great imagery. The dark side prism, or the pig, or the wall. Then maybe have modes from songs on the albums. Hit a clock scoop for Time, or cash register for Money, others for have a cigar or mother or run like hell. Completing modes collects the album until you get them all. There are catchy songs that most everyone has heard

#55 5 years ago

There is plenty of stuff from Zepp that could be very fitting of fast and brutal pin. Love Floyd but I do see your point with their music.

#56 5 years ago

GnR is my most wanted. I'd even settle for a VE of the DE with better sound and an LCD. Queen would be a no brainer right now because of the popularity of the movie. It probably should have come out 6 months ago though. What I'd really like to see is saving some money on the license and making something original with more features. I'll tale an extra mech or toy over a crappy band/movie license any day.

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from jarozi:

Nirvana
    Beastie Boys
    Hall and Oates

YEAH Please something from the 90's but let's do

Greenday
    Beastie Boys
    Nirvana

Greenday is my Top choice

#59 5 years ago

Foo or Crew please

#60 5 years ago

Rush has the music, the following and a lot of great art work that could be used!
    Mötley Crüe would also be a great choice.
    It would be cool if they utilized tommy lee’s drum cage that spun upside down etc!

44EF170D-3C83-4701-BB3F-1A9A2C984842 (resized).jpeg44EF170D-3C83-4701-BB3F-1A9A2C984842 (resized).jpeg

#61 5 years ago
    FB_IMG_1553604411329 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1553604411329 (resized).jpg
    #62 5 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Rush could be good if they use the mainstream stuff and not the obscure songs.

...and muted the vocals.

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

...and muted the vocals.

My exact thoughts on Maiden, makes me cringe.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

My exact thoughts on Maiden, makes me cringe.

Agreed. Thankfully the callouts are what my ears hear and those rock.

#65 5 years ago

Maiden IS a Smash hit ! Thank you Team Stern/Maiden

Next Smash hit....................

Who got the ticket ?

Hopefully Stern cause they can make the Magic Happen !

#66 5 years ago

Oh and Then................. This Bad boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick guitar and Bad ass light show !

#67 4 years ago

Im going to guess slayer. Dark theme, zombie yeti, and large catalogue. BKSOR is a taste.

3 weeks later
    #68 4 years ago

#69 4 years ago

Captain Beefheart

Rutles

Dead Milkmen (If you thought that Oktoberfest monkey fella playing grabass was too un-PC, just imagine the indignant squealing that a “Takin’ Retards to the Zoo” wizard mode would trigger!)

#70 4 years ago

I've got to say, lots of good suggestions here. I know I'll never get my dream pin (Mighty Mighty Bosstones), but Weird Al Yankovic would be pretty crazy. Beastie Boys seems like a badass idea. Queen or Rush would be epic too.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-music-pins/page/2?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.