• 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Duff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

POTC, the last full featured game with complete code and lots of toys for sub 4K. It is playable for novice players and more complex for advanced and skilled players. Wiz mode is attainable for most players and challenging once you get there. A perfect model of how to create something for everyone.

Star Trek for the same reasons above, minus the full features and price. It is the perfect new generation pin as the pro is equally as good as the prem/ LE in gameplay (where it matters). Eye candy, limited counts, and asthetics are gravy for the ones who will pay extra but pins should not be an investment or a commodity. They are meant to be played. The specific benefit to this game is there are endless ways to play it. Again approachable, not over the top complex but has a challenge for the better skilled player. I contemplated SM here, but think ST is a better SM as it's not as linear.

Metallica as it replaces TSPP as my nivana pin. It is in line with the previous two if you consider Lyman's rules. For me it the most digestible Lyman game for a moderately skilled player. Love the music, love the MB feel with the modern ruleset twists. Having ACDC next to this game made me realize the crazy deep, overly complex games that most pin geeks die for here I'm just not a fan of.

WOF, when the ruleset completely catches the essence of the theme. My kind of risk/ reward where you are equally punished for the shots missed as you are rewarded for the shots hit. To think Keith wasn't a fan of the theme and was still able to make a fantastic game. Only wished the total vision was given a chance.

Alan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Duff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-mt-rushmore-pins?tu=Duff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.