Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault[1]_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpeg
    Mick_Mars_2012_(resized).jpg
    téléchargement_(resized).jpg
    motley-crue-shout-at-the-devil-sticker-s2164(2)_(resized).jpg
    beaf67f59eb5d9cb8035fb91eefa229b7f06f14d_(resized).jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

So we all know next Stern is Motley Crue next,why ? because i told you

In 2014 Stern posted this Pic and it makes me say its the Crue

Girl with a microphone singing : 2 girls always singing on Stage with motley Crue

Tattoo's of the girl
    anarchy : shout at the Devil album and the Snake is from album Dr. Feelgood

beaf67f59eb5d9cb8035fb91eefa229b7f06f14d_(resized).jpgbeaf67f59eb5d9cb8035fb91eefa229b7f06f14d_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

motley-crue-shout-at-the-devil-sticker-s2164(2)_(resized).jpgmotley-crue-shout-at-the-devil-sticker-s2164(2)_(resized).jpg

téléchargement_(resized).jpgtéléchargement_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Shout!

#4 7 years ago

So...

Shout at the devil multiball
    Kick start my heart Mode
    Girls girls girls Multiballs with 2 girls on back playfield dancing in both corners ? kind a like Big Bang Bar

#5 7 years ago

Hmm, o.k.???
    I don't know if we need another music themed game.

#6 7 years ago

Definitely better than Aerosmith.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead-Seattle:

Hmm, o.k.???

I get it but Motley Crue is My dream theme

I just hope the right people will be working on the software (mr Lyman Please )

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Definitely better than Aerosmith.

Classic Aerosmith is way better than anything a 13 year old's rock and roll hair band did.

#9 7 years ago

That's a poster and tshirt design Brian Holderman did for Stern. It's bad ass, because Brian's art is sick, and I'd love to see him do an art package for a pin, but it's not a leak from a pin, sorry.

http://www.bholderman.com/#/sterns-blood-magik/

(Don't click if you don't want to see naked boobs.)

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Classic Aerosmith is way better than anything a 13 year old's rock and roll hair band did.

I do not think Preference and Taste in music can be discussed (my 2 cents ) i like Aerosmith also
    in fact i was at all Rock show that came in Montreal in the 80's and 90's Aerosmith Kiss Motley Crue alice coope
    Pink Floyd Guns and roses MetallicA ac/dc skid row bon jovi poison van halen maiden withesnake ...

Everyone's Taste in music is a bit different and will never fit everyone

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

That's a poster and tshirt design Brian Holderman did for Stern. It's bad ass, because Brian's art is sick, and I'd love to see him do an art package for a pin, but it's not a leak from a pin, sorry.
    http://www.bholderman.com/#/sterns-blood-magik/
    (Don't click if you don't want to see naked boobs.)

My bubble is Busted !

#12 7 years ago

Hendrix Experience or Maiden would have been my choice--both better bands than Aerosmith or Crue, IMO.

#13 7 years ago

I'm on my wayyyyy home sweeeeet home.

#14 7 years ago

Motley Crue with hand drawn art could actually be pretty good. Better than several other options, for sure.

#15 7 years ago

This NEEDS hand drawn art. Not photoshop. Exhibit A:

Mick_Mars_2012_(resized).jpgMick_Mars_2012_(resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago

Oh god no.

Terrible, terrible band. I know hearing their music may remind you of getting an awful handy in the front seat of your dad's olds when you were 16 but that's not a very good criteria for a pinball theme.

#17 7 years ago

Great music to play pinball to.

Kickstart
    Shout
    Looks
    Smoking
    SOS
    Feelgood
    Girls
    Wild side
    Live Wire
    Too Young
    Don't Go

And Home Sweet Home wizard mode when you played for a half an hour and get close to beating the game.

It would be a Borg game. Hand drawn art. I would buy this pin. Love the band.

#18 7 years ago

The songs are a weak . Shes got looks to kill. Shout , Shout at the Devil !! Wild Side. Home Sweet Home, Kick start my Heart , oh and Dr. Feelgood . Aerosmith even with their sappy ballads are way better.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh god no.
    Terrible, terrible band. I know hearing their music may remind you of getting an awful handy in the front seat of your dad's olds when you were 16 but that's not a very good criteria for a pinball theme.

#20 7 years ago

Two guys scientists really need to study to see how they managed to stay alive so long--Mick Mars and Keif...

#21 7 years ago

If Lonnie is on the code, I'm out!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead-Seattle:

Hmm, o.k.???

It's needed.

#23 7 years ago

Haven't even heard an inkling about a M-Crue pin but have heard chatter on other rock themed pins.

#24 7 years ago

Lols
    There almost was a Motley Crue machine two years ago

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

... (Don't click if you don't want to see naked boobs.)

that's ALL I want to see when I click links... are you kidding me?

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from thunderking50:

So...
    Shout at the devil multiball
    Kick start my heart Mode
    Girls girls girls Multiballs with 2 girls on back playfield dancing in both corners ? kind a like Big Bang Bar

Shout at the Devil multiball= With special red power balls that come out like in Bally's GoldBall

#27 7 years ago

Love the Crue and if made this would be an instant purchase. Just not sure if there's a sizeable market willing to actually buy it.

#28 7 years ago

Anybody remember Crue Ball on the Genesis? Pretty good for a video game pin!

#29 7 years ago

Added "Kick Start my Heart" to my AC/DC a year or so ago.
    That song is a blast to play pinball to.

#30 7 years ago

I've never cared for their music. I think it would be a step down from their other music themes. Plus, they don't have as massive a following as the others

#32 7 years ago

I actually don't mind Motley Crue. I like the band itself and their music...but looking at it from Sterns perspective...I don't know if I would be interested in developing a pin on that band. They are retired and no longer on tour. It would make more sense to put the money into a Monsters of Rock pin with a few other "borderline" bands that are world renowned but probably wouldn't sell many pins on their name alone.

#33 7 years ago

Haha you guys are hilarious. That's a snippet of a holderman poster called blood magik. Stern never released it.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from exflexer:

Haha you guys are hilarious. That's a snippet of a holderman poster called blood magik. Stern never released it.

I think a lot of us are hypothetically looking at something to talk about in regards to the next music pin besides diving into threads for Aerosmith and Iron Maiden. Don't think it has anything to do with that old snippet at this point. At least that was my intention with my post.

#35 7 years ago

Should've went with Madonna...

#36 7 years ago

Nope, stick with Too Fast For Love or Shout At The Devil stuff, otherwise, WEAK!!!!

#37 7 years ago

Are these guys still alive?

Oh yeah, this is pinball so it doesn't matter.

Nope, won't get a dime of mine.

Been there, done that.

It's 30 years too late.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Are these guys still alive?
    Oh yeah, this is pinball so it doesn't matter.
    Nope, won't get a dime of mine.
    Been there, done that.
    It's 30 years too late.

30 years to late for an EM guy is half a century to late for civilized society!

Odin--> Collin

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Great music to play pinball to.
    Kickstart
    Shout
    Looks
    Smoking
    SOS
    Feelgood
    Girls
    Wild side
    Live Wire
    Too Young
    Don't Go
    And Home Sweet Home wizard mode when you played for a half an hour and get close to beating the game.
    It would be a Borg game. Hand drawn art. I would buy this pin. Love the band.

"She goes down" great tune...

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

"She goes down" great tune...

All night long.....

I think all you "old folks" who don't love the Crue anymore should grab a pair of their wifes best panties, hang them on their rearview mirror of your minivan or SUV and play Motley Crue music while you drive all weekend and remember, just for a moment, what it was like to be young and carefree. I realize we are all freakin old, but come on folks!

As long as it is as good as Kiss I am in on a Motley Pin.

#41 7 years ago

Crue's best song IMHO is "Misunderstood" but it won't ever be on the pinball (if that even ever happens.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nsgkk

#42 7 years ago

We've got Nikki Sixx banging out alternative rock on the local station . He's got good taste.

#43 7 years ago

Love the crue. I would definitely be tempted to buy this game. Aerosmith never, no matter how well it played

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

We've got Nikki Sixx banging out alternative rock on the local station . He's got good taste.

Even Sixx didn't like Vince Neil's singing when he started Motley Crüe (reference Vicki Hamiltons interview on Dean Delray podcast last week) but he couldn't get anyone better so he didn't kick him out of the band. Personally I don't mind the records but live the guy can't sing at all. Awful racket. IMHO.

However the Crue music would suit a pin sweet. Cobble together the 8 best songs (that'd be about it) and it'd work well.

rd

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I know hearing their music may remind you of getting an awful handy in the front seat of your dad's olds when you were 16 but that's not a very good criteria for a pinball theme.

Actually, probably the best reason to pick a band for a pinball theme. Stern's target audience buys on nostalgia, otherwise you would see a band that is actually in their prime. A band from the mid 90's, 00's would be too current of a theme for Stern.

#46 7 years ago

Musical tastes are 100% subjective. You could argue albums sold = quality, but then you're stuck with Nickleback. We all have our favorite bands and hopefully your favorite band already has a great pin or gets one one day. But no need to slam an artist. If you're not into them, that's cool, don't buy. Just don't make fun of people who like them.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Even Sixx didn't like Vince Neil's singing when he started Motley Crüe (reference Vicki Hamiltons interview on Dean Delray podcast last week) but he couldn't get anyone better so he didn't kick him out of the band. Personally I don't mind the records but live the guy can't sing at all. Awful racket

I saw them live for Theater of Pain, Girls Girls Girls and Dr. Feelgood tours in the 80s and early 90s and his voice was still decent live. Next time I saw them was Crufest about 7 years ago and his voice was absolutely terrible. Thankfully if they did do a pin, it would be studio tracks. Maiden first please!

#48 7 years ago

I saw the Girls Girls Girls concert at the Long Beach arena and had never seen so many hot babes dressed in leather all in one place. So, yes it was worth going to.

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

All night long.....
    I think all you "old folks" who don't love the Crue anymore should grab a pair of their wifes best panties, hang them on their rearview mirror of your minivan or SUV and play Motley Crue music while you drive all weekend and remember, just for a moment, what it was like to be young and carefree. I realize we are all freakin old, but come on folks!
    As long as it is as good as Kiss I am in on a Motley Pin.

When I was young and carefree, Pat Boone was really rock'n. Waiting on his pin...

images_(resized).jpegimages_(resized).jpeg

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Even Sixx didn't like Vince Neil's singing when he started Motley Crüe (reference Vicki Hamiltons interview on Dean Delray podcast last week) but he couldn't get anyone better so he didn't kick him out of the band. Personally I don't mind the records but live the guy can't sing at all. Awful racket. IMHO.
    However the Crue music would suit a pin sweet. Cobble together the 8 best songs (that'd be about it) and it'd work well.
    rd

Steel Panther tonight RD!

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-motley-crue?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.