• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by fast_in_muskoka
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hey there,

I am cleaning and shopping out a Stern Monopoly. Game is playing very well and the playfield has come up like new. Only issue I have is the Mini DMD is not working at all. I have checked voltage at the board and also tried it out on a different Power Driver board. Still nothing, so I am fairly certain the issue is with the DMD. I have been looking all over at all the usual places to try to find a replacement, but to no avail. Firstly if anyone has a known working or NOS Mini DMD part no. 520-5197-00, at a reasonable price I would be interested in buying it. If I cannot locate one, I am tossing up the idea of building an aftermarket replacement. Any one else interested as without about 20 interested people, it is cost prohibitive. IF I could find 20 people, I could probably get the price to about 200 AUD each (about US$140).

Cheers

#2 3 years ago

As a Monopoly owner, I would like to have a spare mini display. They do seem to be very hard to find.

#3 3 years ago

I've got some STERN NOS Monopoly parts, I'll check to see if I still have the mini DMD

I would probably try to sell the parts out as a lot

decals, plastics, mimi DMD, and I think a few other components

NOS ramps went with the HUO machine @ sale

#4 3 years ago

I need one!!

#6 3 years ago

not sure, Monoply / STERN PN 520-5197-00

#7 3 years ago

I've rounded up the STERN NOS Monopoly parts and extras and if anyone is interested in pics and price, just forward me your e-mail address.

regards,

Steve

1 year later
#8 1 year ago

I know this thread is old but if anyone has an extra one of these parts I would really like to know.

6 months later
#9 11 months ago

parts still in house . . .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside