(Topic ID: 55096)

Stern mirror blades by "Pin-Protection" (not an active member)?

By hAbO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

83379409.gif
    SG16.jpg
    images_(9).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

Does anyone know the story why Pin-Protection is no longer a member? He was selling Stern mirror blades a couple weeks ago for $80 a pop or 2 for $150 shipped. Did anyone get theirs yet? Has he contacted anyone outside of Pinside? Not only has the user disappeared so has the thread.

#2 10 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Does anyone know the story why Pin-Protection is no longer a member? He was selling Stern mirror blades a couple weeks ago for $80 a pop or 2 for $150 shipped. Did anyone get theirs yet? Has he contacted anyone outside of Pinside?
    Not only has the user disappeared so has the thread. Just wonding if anyone that ordered from him. Smells a little fishy...

I got four sets from him. They look very good installed.

#3 10 years ago

I got mine but haven't installed yet. They didn't come with any hardware to install and I emailed him and he mailed me some right away. I also emailed him yesterday about using doubled-sided tape to install and he emailed right back saying it's not needed.

#4 10 years ago

Well shit... I wonder where my order is...

How long did it take for shippment? I ordered on the 7th. Guess I'll have to dig up his Paypal email and check on things.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Well shit... I wonder where my order is...

Just email him, [email protected] Alex Levy and Akumozeto had a hand in getting him kicked off the site. He was banned for talking trash on WOZ .

#6 10 years ago

Thanks buddy!

#7 10 years ago

It's "pinballsidemirrors.com". Just went to the site and seems fine...think his Pinside name is" wdpvideo"....received one set already, and will be ordering more soon....maybe sunspots screwing up your link....good luck....

#8 10 years ago

Oops..maybe different site, but that's we're I got mine...think they were actually $75.00

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

It's "pinballsidemirrors.com".

No it is not , nice try though . [email protected]

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Does anyone know the story why Pin-Protection is no longer a member? He was selling Stern mirror blades a couple weeks ago for $80 a pop or 2 for $150 shipped. Did anyone get theirs yet? Has he contacted anyone outside of Pinside?
    Not only has the user disappeared so has the thread. Just wonding if anyone that ordered from him.

I got a great deal on 3 sets. Fast shipping. All good. Will do business again.

#11 10 years ago

Just followed a previous thread.( that's where I got mine)..wasn't "trying" anything or really paying much attention...didn't know it wasn't the same guy....

#12 10 years ago

It's all good. Recieved an email from Erik and my email was bouncing back for some reason and he didnt have a shipping address. Stupid Inner-nets Thanks for everyones help.

#13 10 years ago

All his threads and posts are gone too it seems.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

He was banned for talking trash on WOZ .

He was banned for creating 8 accounts.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

All his threads and posts are gone too it seems

Some people did not want pinheads to get the parts they need for their pinball machine at good prices .

What else would you expect from a online pinball community ?

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

He was banned for creating 8 accounts.

And how would you have any idea on this subject ? Are you sure 8 accounts ?

Erik was banned the first time for talking shit on WOZ . The worst thing he did was tell Woz owners that they are not getting their games when JJP promised .

It is almost July 2013 if anyone is keeping track .

#17 10 years ago

Erik was an early,original buyer on woz. He got out in Jan 2012. He posted what his opinion of woz and the company was, as time went on. He challenged the bogus posts from other posters, some of when game was coming out. One of his famous quotes was, "Where is the game?", from about a year ago or so. Some people didn't like his opinion, and he got attacked personally. He then responded back. Check the history folks, what's left of it. Couple guys cried. Then he was banned.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

And how would you have any idea on this subject ? Are you sure 8 accounts ?

Becasue I am a secret Mod muhahahahahaha Becasue anyone with a brain can tell when he was pumping his own stuff with other accounts. Then when he would start a new account and only post to talk shit about someone. Pretty easy to figure out. Especially when 2 mods where camped out in that thread for a few days.

I hate JJP as well and also was threatened with a lawsuit so he was not alone.

Its kinda crap dude how you started the acdc protector thread to hype his shit than he comes along to say it was his shit. It just does not look good dude to align yourself with frank or erik or gary cubeta or wayno. If you want people to trust in a company dont you think they should know who it is. He was found out over his own stupidity leaving his email address in the paypal invoices. Someone told me who he was I never went looking.

Jim seriously Erik trashed the community FOR YEARS nothing but trashing on rgp and here. Did you really expect people to think oh ok he is selling a nice product forgive and forget. Robin is the one who banned him. Robin is the one who has it out for him. Its his site take it up with him. What do you think we pitched in donated a 100 bucks to get him banned. He broke the rules with all his accounts. Some dating back to 2011 I hear.

Its like this I think. I trash Stern all the time I am known for heading the dump drive on TF but i offer more than just that. You are known for heckling woz owners but you offer more than that. Erik was known for just B.S trashing everything and anyone and thats it.

#19 10 years ago

Don't remember a post where Erik said he hated JJP. Just called the bluffs and truths out. Some obviously could not handle it.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Its like this I think. I trash Stern all the time

Yep and Steve Ritchie himself wanted to kick your ass ! You are really irrelevant to the pinball world !

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Yep and Steve Ritchie himself wanted to kick your ass !

I would welcome that fight any day. He knows after standing nose to nose with me he would loose. In fact I welcome any fight. I like pain it feels good. relish in blood and agony. Thats why I make a good bouncer. You win some and loose some but I LIKE TO THROW DOWN!

Quoted from McCune:

You are really irrelevant to the pinball world !

Thank you thats a great feeling. I have a life outside of pinball.'

IBTL!

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinstor12:

Don't remember a post where Erik said he hated JJP. Just called the bluffs and truths out. Some obviously could not handle it.

Still can't.

As for the protectors/products, I agree that we lost a good place to buy parts when he was booted. I have ordered and received mirror blades from him. A friend of mine has ACDC hole protectors installed thanks to him. He shipped quickly and gave bulk discounts. Who cares how he feels about Woz (or Alex Levy for that matter)?

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I would welcome that fight anyday. He knows after standing nose to nose with me he would loose

That is called Senior abuse !

#24 10 years ago

I believe you can still buy parts from him, even though he is no longer a member.

[email protected], for those who are interested.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrDo:

pinstor12 said:

Still can't.

I bought his protectors and I tend to often side with Jim. But lets be honest here. Erik talked some serious mean shit in the past and was way out of line. I hoped he may have come back and been forgiven. Guess not. Personally I am all for an apology and forgiveness. Hell life is full of Fn up.
    But based on his old rants I get it. Not thrilled about it but I get it.

#26 10 years ago

He was pretty bad for this place back then, but this place is so full of sandy vaginas and people banging their wieners on the keyboard anymore he'd fit right in now.

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I bought his protectors and I tend to often side with Jim. But lets be honest here. Erik talked some serious mean shit in the past and was way out of line. I hoped he may have come back and been forgiven. Guess not. Personally I am all for an apology and forgiveness. Hell life is full of Fn up.

Agreed. I saw some of his posts that were definitely out of line, but it seemed like he came back with a quality product and left the negativity behind.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I would welcome that fight any day. He knows after standing nose to nose with me he would loose. In fact I welcome any fight. I like pain it feels good. relish in blood and agony. Thats why I make a good bouncer. You win some and loose some but I LIKE TO THROW DOWN!

Thank you thats a great feeling. I have a life outside of pinball.'
    IBTL!

Ben is a big dude. I would only take him on if I had a baseball bat. Then again, if I hit him with it, it would just make him angry.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I think an apology would set things straight.
    Ah the Rare Hero/Exejet wars were great back in the day.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I would welcome that fight any day.

Really? That is wrong on so many levels.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I think an apology would set things straight.
    Ah the Rare Hero/Exejet wars were great back in the day.

Ahhhh the interweb ... Where "back in the day" equates to about 6 months ago

Ahhh Pinside

rd

#32 10 years ago

As soon as you challenge people to fights on a pinball forum is when you really need to re-evaluate your life.

#33 10 years ago

i didnt challenge anyone. Mccune threw down ritchie on me lol. I just said i would welcome it. Meaning not scared dont have girlie hands so to speak lol.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

i didnt challenge anyone. Mccune threw down ritchie on me lol. I just said i would welcome it. Meaning not scared dont have girlie hands so to speak lol.

All EZ did on RGP is cause dissension and he did the same thing here.
    Now he is gone and has his proxy doing it for him.
    Put him on ignore and move on.
    So simple even a caveman can do it, just hit ignore at the top of his posts.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Ahhhh the interweb ... Where "back in the day" equates to about 6 months ago
    Ahhh Pinside
    rd

That was a year ago and you know it.

#36 10 years ago

I dont want to but if it continues i will. Sucks.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

That was a year ago and you know it.

That shit has been going on since avatar

images_(9).jpgimages_(9).jpg SG16.jpgSG16.jpg

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Oh, sorry. Not a callout to you personally, just in general for this thread.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

So simple even a caveman can do it

Takes one to know one. Looked in the mirror lately ?

#40 10 years ago

Honestly guys, I didnt mean to stir anything up.

83379409.gif83379409.gif

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Takes one to know one. Looked in the mirror lately ?

So, I gotta ask. Are you actually being serious in your replies? Based on the fact there are more like this I'm going to go with 'Yes'. Come on man, grow up. Just ignore them...

The "I know you are, but what am I" replies died in 3rd grade. Just let them rest in peace.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

So, I gotta ask. Are you actually being serious in your replies

You have to ask ? I liked the third grade, you got a problem with that ?

#43 10 years ago

scribbling YAH!

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Just email him, [email protected] Alex Levy and Akumozeto had a hand in getting him kicked off the site. He was banned for talking trash on WOZ .

McCune, why are you spreading unfounded rumours again? Where do you get this stuff from? Erik/Exejet and all of his other accounts were retired for a couple of reasons, but it sure wasn't because other members asked for it. I have never banned people on request, only for breaking the site rules. Erik is not welcome here anymore and he knows it, he burned all his ships.

I'm closing this thread now because it's a done story, Erik is no longer a Pinsider and that's it. Let him go and sell his blades on another website, but not here.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-mirror-blades-by-pin-protection-is-no-longer-an-active-member and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.