(Topic ID: 280885)

Stern Merchandise- Can it be purchased anywhere other than Stern?

By usandthem

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by usandthem
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Does anyone if you can buy Stern shirts or hats anywhere besides sternpinball.com? I've been directed to create my Christmas list. And instead of my usual "I appreciate it, but I don't want or need anything" (which never works), I decided that I'd like something which I would never buy for myself. I would love a Stern t-shirt or hat. The problem is that with shipping, you're looking at over $40 for either. I'm too embarrassed to ask someone to spend that much on a t-shirt or a hat. I was just wondering if anyone else sells them for less. I thought a Williams t-shirt would be cool too. Planetary has them, but they don't have any men's large.

Anyhow, just looking for other stores that sell Stern-licensed merchandise. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

#2 3 years ago

I was sent a free Stern T-shirt with FREE shipping. In fact the pinball machine that I purchased at the same time had FREE shipping too. I hope this helps.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I was sent a free Stern T-shirt with FREE shipping. In fact the pinball machine that I purchased at the same time had FREE shipping too. I hope this helps.

So, if I buy a NIB Stern pin with free shipping, they'll throw a t-shirt in there and ship that along for free too?? Thanks a lot, man-- haha.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-merchandise-can-it-be-purchased-anywhere-other-than-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.