(Topic ID: 224014)

STERN- Make a real Back to the Future pinball machine.

By shacklersrevenge

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Rascal_H
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

B894ED0B-1908-4CD2-9D84-2F57F6ED5385 (resized).png
    3A259B36-8244-4ABA-A2AB-F39BC888DB75 (resized).jpeg
    67546794-7F77-476C-87D2-E0E4D92CB410 (resized).jpeg
    584AAD8A-458D-4E79-842F-F19C0AEE5A88 (resized).jpeg
    B88E3998-D846-464C-BE00-687EAF55ECEC.gif
    EV2t.gif
    6F87A750-0EA8-4F82-AE28-A881DD7B5C1E (resized).jpeg
    2011-delorean-solstice-mockup_100230289_m (resized).jpg
    7C94EB54-4C88-4A98-B6A1-9C42A511024B (resized).jpeg
    20180728_202341 (resized).jpg
    20180728_121843 (resized).jpg
    20180728_121926 (resized).jpg
    20180728_121428 (resized).jpg
    20180728_190744 (resized).jpg
    20180728_134839 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 1 year ago

Ah I was waiting for Odin to crash the party

#102 1 year ago
    Quoted from patrickvc:

Yeah that’s about as predictable as people bitching about a Stern reveal

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from patrickvc:

Don't fault him for wanting something more current...like a Real Housewives of San Angeles pin.

#104 1 year ago

I'd like to see it made by somebody. Seems like its right down the JJP alley. However, it would 3 yrs before delivery, at least, if they started working on it today.

#105 1 year ago

When the 60's nostalgia dries up (Munsters, Beatles, Toho Godzilla), hopefully we will get around to more 80's nostalgia. The topper could be the top section of the clocktower, with a clock that spins and gets stuck at 10:04 PM and a light up lightning rod on top. Man, I hope someone tackles this soon while Christopher Lloyd is still with us to do custom callouts.

#107 1 year ago

Got to add my thoughts on the trilogy. The first one is epic, like GTFO if need be, the thing is a masterpiece that holds up with anything made today. From start to finish, the storyline is dare I say, flawless? There are so many nuances and details layered in that first film that when it all clicks together you just go ''whoa, that's heavy'' From the music, to the orange vest, to the nikes, to the skateboard, the car, the thing screams the middle of the 1980's, and you wouldn't have it any other way. The movie is a literal time machine back to 1985.

Second one I really enjoy. A hot mess? Maybe, but it's still really good still. Come on, we get the cafe 80's, the hoverboard, the future Biff, the past Biff and the really past Biff with a future Biff? Damn that's a mind bender right there.
    It's a total swan song to the 80's while looking 30 years into the future. It's one of the top sequels for sure.

Third one they lost me a little in the old west. I remember watching it again about 15 years ago and being embarrassed to even watch it. I've since watched it in recent years and really enjoyed it for what it is, though it gets a little goofy with the western Biff.
    Clara became too much a focal point and distraction, I find myself watching it wishing she'd just go away, things would have been easier lol. With that said, I'm glad the movie exists.

So it definitely goes 1, 2 and 3.

#108 1 year ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I'd like to see it made by somebody. Seems like its right down the JJP alley. However, it would 3 yrs before delivery, at least, if they started working on it today.

It would take me that long to save the money. Lol

#109 1 year ago

Just as a side mode, I like the idea of negative reinforcement mode on GB, maybe a Almanac video mode where you guess the outcomes of sporting events or winners of games to add points to build up Biffs corrupt empire that can be a jackpot collect in his multiball

#110 1 year ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

I’d prefer stern to make it, but I would buy this pin from anyone that made it. It’s so disappointing how terrible the DE one is.
    And the 3rd movie is underrated. Watch it again, it’s awesome.
    [quoted image]

My favorite part is when Marty thinks a bunch of horses pulling a Delorean could get it up to 80MPH. C'mon Marty, how fast do you think horses can run?

#111 1 year ago
    Quoted from roffels:

My favorite part is when Marty thinks a bunch of horses pulling a Delorean could get it up to 80MPH. C'mon Marty, how fast do you think horses can run?

I like that they go through the trouble of actually hitching the horses to the car and run it before Doc says "Ya know Marty, even the fastest horse can only get us up to 60." Gee Doc, thanks. Haha.

#112 1 year ago

Well the doc is kind of nutso

#113 1 year ago

Best movie ever. I can get behind this 100%

B88E3998-D846-464C-BE00-687EAF55ECEC.gif
    #114 1 year ago

For all the talk about not messing with history, they change history how many times on purpose or not?

#115 1 year ago
    Quoted from roffels:

88 MPH

Quoted from speederice:

I like that they go through the trouble of actually hitching the horses to the car and run it before Doc says "Ya know Marty, even the fastest horse can only get us up to 60." Gee Doc, thanks. Haha.

35-40 MPH

Sorry guys, but I'm a Backie (like a Trekkie), and I have to fix this stuff D: ...!

#116 1 year ago

Whoever makes it, they need to be sure to pronounce "gigawatts" correctly

"What the hell's a Jigawatt?"

#117 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

"What the hell's a Jigawatt?"

It's actually the correct way to pronounce it but everyone says the wrong way and it's too late to change.

Or was that .gif?

#118 1 year ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Got to add my thoughts on the trilogy. The first one is epic, like GTFO if need be, the thing is a masterpiece that holds up with anything made today. From start to finish, the storyline is dare I say, flawless? There are so many nuances and details layered in that first film that when it all clicks together you just go ''whoa, that's heavy'' From the music, to the orange vest, to the nikes, to the skateboard, the car, the thing screams the middle of the 1980's, and you wouldn't have it any other way. The movie is a literal time machine back to 1985.
    Second one I really enjoy. A hot mess? Maybe, but it's still really good still. Come on, we get the cafe 80's, the hoverboard, the future Biff, the past Biff and the really past Biff with a future Biff? Damn that's a mind bender right there.
    It's a total swan song to the 80's while looking 30 years into the future. It's one of the top sequels for sure.
    Third one they lost me a little in the old west. I remember watching it again about 15 years ago and being embarrassed to even watch it. I've since watched it in recent years and really enjoyed it for what it is, though it gets a little goofy with the western Biff.
    Clara became too much a focal point and distraction, I find myself watching it wishing she'd just go away, things would have been easier lol. With that said, I'm glad the movie exists.

It’s always worth remembering BTTF took Bob and Robert 7 years to write and get onto film, I imagine in that time they re-wrote and tweaked a fair amount of things which is probably why it’s flawless.

Robert & Bob also never planned for sequels which is why Marty, Jennifer and Doc all Drive off in the DeLorean at the end of the first film and they kinda dump her character in BTTF2, Bob has said they didn’t plan for a sequel and simply didn’t know what to do with her character.

Anyway BTTF from their conception to film was like 7 years, BTTF 2 & 3 where then written (at the request of the studio) and filmed simultaneously which I believe they started on in late 85/early 86, with Part 2 being released in 89 so they wrote those in less than half the time, which in some ways makes the sequels superior, not necessarily better films but more of an achievement to have written those two so quickly and still turn out so good, but I love both sequels so I could be a little biased

#119 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

From what I’ve just found out they haven’t, only two companies have approached Universal and the licensing/product advisor for BTTF, those are Zen Pinball and VPCabs both of which have produced a product one in direct collaboration with MJF (Marty), Lloyd (Doc) and Thompson (Lorraine) I am amazed this licence hasn’t been locked in yet and in the pipeline at Stern or JJP!?

It was great working with everyone on this project. Surprisingly I was approached by Universal and offered the BTTF license. How do you say no to that!! Based on my inside knowledge I would say that one could absolutely obtain this license for a mechanical pin.

#120 1 year ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

It was great working with everyone on this project. Surprisingly I was approached by Universal and offered the BTTF license. How do you say no to that!! Based on my inside knowledge I would say that one could absolutely obtain this license for a mechanical pin.

Wow, thanks for adding some real information to this speculative thread.

#121 1 year ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

I have seen the photos (would you have any issues of those being posted in here for others to check out and enjoy?) it looks like a truely great experience, congratulations on the whole project man.

Also really interesting to hear Universal approaches you, I know Universals BTTF product/merchandise consultant Stephan Clark (Pretty sure you must of dealt with him? Seems a very cool guy) owns a Data East BTTF and although he was aware of pinball in the 80s, he isn’t all too familiar with the current state/popularity of pinball.

I was actually going to pm you but since you posted here I might as well ask, how did MJF, Christoper Lloyd and Lea Thompson get involved with the LE for The Michael J Fox Foundation?? Was that directly with you or done after you built
    That particular cabinet/upright for them?

#122 1 year ago

This and Jaws! Stern - I’ll buy them both. I know a few people that would.

#123 1 year ago
    Quoted from adborto:

This and Jaws! Stern - I’ll buy them both. I know a few people that would.

+1 Zen pinballs JAWs layout is great! I would love to see that made into a physical pin just with different code as the modes in the Zen game kinda blow, but if the main playfield was able to tilt during specific modes like in Zens game that would be amazing plus it’s certainly a way for Stern to 1 UP JJPs pirates mini playfield.

#124 1 year ago

Agree with JJP making this, but Stern has been doing a better job on their builds recently IMO. If JJP built it, it would be like going to the Capital Grille and sitting down with a bottle of Caymus and a fillet. You would then have to stare at them for over a year before enjoying them. Sometimes going to McDonalds is so satisfying....

#125 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

I have seen the photos (would you have any issues of those being posted in here for others to check out and enjoy?) it looks like a truely great experience, congratulations on the whole project man.
    Also really interesting to hear Universal approaches you, I know Universals BTTF product/merchandise consultant Stephan Clark (Pretty sure you must of dealt with him? Seems a very cool guy) owns a Data East BTTF and although he was aware of pinball in the 80s, he isn’t all too familiar with the current state/popularity of pinball.
    I was actually going to pm you but since you posted here I might as well ask, how did MJF, Christoper Lloyd and Lea Thompson get involved with the LE for The Michael J Fox Foundation?? Was that directly with you or done after you built
    That particular cabinet/upright for them?

Feel free to post any pics. It was a great experience and a dream come true to meet the 3 of them.

I was connected with Stephen through my contact at Universal. He is a great guy.

After we finished the BTTF Vertigo design, Universal approached us again about working with the MJF Foundation. It all worked out great with the 3 of them at the Chicago Comic Con. I only got to spend a few minutes with them but they were so kind to us! MJF was an incredible guy, shaking everyones hand despite his disability.

#126 1 year ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

I was connected with Stephen through my contact at Universal. He is a great guy.

I have been speaking with Stephen about the possibilities of a modern commercial pin unfortunately from what he’s said so far no one other than yourself and Zen pinball has approached Universal

Can you whisper JJP & Stern Pinball into your contacts hear maybe once a day for say the rest of the year

#127 1 year ago
    Quoted from adborto:

Agree with JJP making this, but Stern has been doing a better job on their builds recently IMO. If JJP built it, it would be like going to the Capital Grille and sitting down with a bottle of Caymus and a fillet. You would then have to stare at them for over a year before enjoying them. Sometimes going to McDonalds is so satisfying....

What happens though when the McDonald's burger is smashed when you open it, doesn't look as good as the burgers they once made, and for some reason cost the same amount as the fillet from Capital Grille? Lol. Haste makes waste and for BTTF I much rather wait for JJP to make it with unique toys and deep code that spans all 3 movies.

#128 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What happens though when the McDonald's burger is smashed when you open it, doesn't look as good as the burgers they once made, and for some reason cost the same amount as the fillet from Capital Grille? Lol. Haste makes waste and for BTTF I much rather wait for JJP to make it with unique toys and deep code that spans all 3 movies.

The REAL problem is if JJP obtained the license, you'd need a flux capacitor so you could travel 4-5 years into the future to finally see it in production.

#129 1 year ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

is there is so much material and such high expectations, it would be tough to pull off.

That's why you do 3 pins for all 3 movies, staggered so everyone gets ready to open up 3 spots in their game room. Why make one when you'll sell out all 3 immediately?

#130 1 year ago
    Quoted from JimB:

That's why you do 3 pins for all 3 movies, staggered so everyone gets ready to open up 3 spots in their game room. Why make one when you'll sell out all 3 immediately?

Nah terrible idea, not everyone has the space for 3 pins based on one licence. JJP can certainly make epic pins based off multiple films - Hobbit/Pirates. Stern have also done well with that approach Ironman, Spider-Man it’s easily the best approach a Trilogy pin that changes sounds and LCD style with the modes/time your currently in.

#131 1 year ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

I guess it would be cool. You could certainly bring in a lot of retro 80's goodness to appeal to guys my age. Problem with themes like BTTF is there is so much material and such high expectations, it would be tough to pull off. The whole time travel thing was great in movies but I don't see how you can capture that in pinball. It would just boil down to different modes for the different parts of the movie. Shot that ramp, shot the other ramp, hit some target, etc. It would just be like any other pin imo. If there was a heavy focus on the DeLorean, then that would be cool but probably be another license for that.

The time travel aspects would need to be portrayed through the audio and video.

Go back to the Wild West have old school bells and chimes, use drop targets to block the ramps off and maybe have a row off old school incandescents to light the game.

Modes set in 55 & 85 have access back to the ramps but no use of diverters or magnets try to make it feel limited tech wise.

Jumping into the future 2015 have all access to ramps maybe with diverters, magnets, magna save and the RGB lighting pay offs.

The LCD could also be styled for each mode/film. Wild West have an old flip board/wooden notice board kinda style surrounding movie clips, 55/85 dmd style scoring would be great around the clips and then 2015 styled around the 2015 in the film around the lcd with clips.

#132 1 year ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

The REAL problem is if JJP obtained the license, you'd need a flux capacitor so you could travel 4-5 years into the future to finally see it in production.

Yeah, I would much rather Stern just reuse the Walking Dead layout, make the barn the clock tower with a giant Biff head and then charge nearly $10k for the LE. Could be out next year! Lol.

If Stern could make BTTF in the way they made Star Wars I would be cool with that in regards to the game containing deep code that spans all 3 films with licensed actor audio, video, and music. Stern did a pretty good job with that game.

#133 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

The time travel aspects would need to be portrayed through the audio and video.
    Go back to the Wild West have old school bells and chimes, use drop targets to block the ramps off and maybe have a row off old school incandescents to light the game.
    Modes set in 55 & 85 have access back to the ramps but no use of diverters or magnets try to make it feel limited tech wise.
    Jumping into the future 2015 have all access to ramps maybe with diverters, magnets, magna save and the RGB lighting pay offs.
    The LCD could also be styled for each mode/film. Wild West have an old flip board/wooden notice board kinda style surrounding movie clips, 55/85 dmd style scoring would be great around the clips and then 2015 styled around the 2015 in the film around the lcd with clips.

That would be really cool. With the lighting tech and LCD the entire look of the game could change depending on the time period the player is in.

If a new BTTF pin does get made I would love to see laser etched Star Trek LE style side rails that light up along with side panel interior lighting to recreate the Deloreans time travel special effects. That would be awesome with 304 grade stainless steel (same as Delorean) armour. Take my money now!

#134 1 year ago

There are few games that would be a must have for me if done well. This is one.

#135 1 year ago

When I think about some of the most recent pinball themes (Pirates, Dead Pool, Guardians, Alice Cooper, etc) I can't help to also think that a new Back to the Future pin would easily outsell all of them. A new BTTF pin should be an easy pick for any pinball company wanting to have a hit.

#136 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

When I think about some of the most recent pinball themes (Pirates, Dead Pool, Guardians, Alice Cooper, etc) I can't help to also think that a new Back to the Future pin would easily outsell all of them. A new BTTF pin should be an easy pick for any pinball company wanting to have a hit.

I felt that way when JJP announced Pirates, I remember thinking “Pirates! Why!?” box office takings had rapidly declined come Pirates 4 and interest in the franchise was at an all time low, after Dialled In I was hoping for a mega licence to follow, BTTF would have ticked that box.

#137 1 year ago

Back to the Future made it into the news earlier this week - sort of.

I was up in this area on TDY, and when I saw this on the local news, I died laughing.

#138 1 year ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

Feel free to post any pics. It was a great experience and a dream come true to meet the 3 of them.

Here’s what I received from Stephen.

67546794-7F77-476C-87D2-E0E4D92CB410 (resized).jpeg3A259B36-8244-4ABA-A2AB-F39BC888DB75 (resized).jpeg584AAD8A-458D-4E79-842F-F19C0AEE5A88 (resized).jpeg

Hopefully if this title gets made (and soon!) it would be extremely cool for the LE/CE to come signed by the cast and a percentage of the money from each LE/CE sale goes to the MJF Foundation.

#139 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    Hopefully if this title gets made (and soon!) it would be extremely cool for the LE/CE to come signed by the cast and a percentage of the money from each LE/CE sale goes to the MJF Foundation.

Wow! Absoutely. Come on Stern or JJP, make this game happen!

#140 1 year ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Shooting 2 and 3 back to back with no break really hurt the storytelling. With some more development time both could have been closer to the even pace and quality of the first. As they are, they're fine, they just don't hold up to the first.

#141 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It’s that something they will sell?

#142 1 year ago
    Quoted from JimB:

It’s that something they will sell?

VPCabs sell the upright and a BTTF Virtual Pinball. I believe the signed LE in the photos above was a one off and auctioned off, but it shows what could potentially be done with the right deal in place and the right thought put into it, like involving MJF’s foundation etc

#143 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If JJP builds the game the prices will keep the sales down to no more then 1,500 units

#144 1 year ago

Regardless who builds, if it ever gets done. What would people want to see in the game? Features? Mechs/toys? Displays? Sounds/music?

I would love to see some of the following:

• Flux Capacitor with physical ball lock
    • Hoverboard magna ball save during BTTF2 modes
    • Train track themed ball saves during BTTF3 modes
    • Kickbacks during BTTF1 modes
    • Revolving captive DeLoreon stack (think the car chase shot from demolition man but on a revolving mech to switch between a car from each film depending on time period your playing)
    • spinning clock tower mech (like batman66 turntable 4 faces - clock tower from BTTF1, 2, 3 and Biffs Casino for a nice Easter egg when playing in the alternate 1985, little details like having the clock face lit in 1955 modes before it’s struck by lighting
    • Jonny be good/enchantment under the sea mode in BTTF 1 & 2, BTTF1 mode would be directly effect the same mode in BTTF2, the order/the shots you made in BTTF1 unchanment mode would have to be avoided/wouldn’t be jackpots in the BTTF2 version of the mode, after all you have got to avoid your future/past self
    • cabinet armour and side rails would have to be stainless, with laser cut time circuitry so it looks like the DeLoreon, maybe have the time ciricut boards in the apron!?
    • small LCD built into signs for the mall so it can change between Twin Pines Mall and Lone Pine Mall.

That’s all I have, but would obviously want to see things like the train from 3 incorporated, big speaker from 1, skateboard/hoverboard chases but the biggest question - how would you incorporate the fire tracks from the DeLoreon?? Lit ramps like TRONLE? Lit side rails/inners like STLE??

#145 1 year ago

Bash Biff

#146 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Regardless who builds, if it ever gets done. What would people want to see in the game? Features? Mechs/toys? Displays? Sounds/music?

A lot of great ideas!

I like the trilogy very much, and can see myself buying it if JJP made it. With Keefer on the code of course.

#147 1 year ago

I'd be cool to see some sort of jump ramp to the clock tower. Think NGG hole in one.

If you wanted to get really ambitious, how about three swappable playfields with a single BTTF cabinet? Sure it would be $$$ but you could have the option of just buying one or 2.

#148 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

What would people want to see in the game?

A center ball velocity speed trap that displays the scaled speed and is scaled so that 88 MPH will launch a complete playfield change mode (lights/music/display type) until the next speed trap trigger occurs. Of course that velocity speed trap could only be activated if 1.21 giga watts is accumulated through awards on the playfield. I'm not a BTTF geek, but that kind of a setup would be unique, cool, and fit the theme well. JJP would be able to pull that off very well.

#149 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

A center ball velocity speed trap that displays the scaled speed and is scaled so that 88 MPH will launch a complete playfield change mode (lights/music/display type) until the next speed trap trigger occurs. Of course that velocity speed trap could only be activated if 1.21 giga watts is accumulated through awards on the playfield. I'm not a BTTF geek, but that kind of a setup would be unique, cool, and fit the theme well. JJP would be able to pull that off very well.

That sounds sweet! Great idea. Sounds like something that Eric, Keith, JP, Ted, and Joe at JJP could help implement

#150 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

I would love to see some of the following:
    • Flux Capacitor with physical ball lock
    • Hoverboard magna ball save during BTTF2 modes
    • Train track themed ball saves during BTTF3 modes
    • Kickbacks during BTTF1 modes
    • Revolving captive DeLoreon stack (think the car chase shot from demolition man but on a revolving mech to switch between a car from each film depending on time period your playing)
    • spinning clock tower mech (like batman66 turntable 4 faces - clock tower from BTTF1, 2, 3 and Biffs Casino for a nice Easter egg when playing in the alternate 1985, little details like having the clock face lit in 1955 modes before it’s struck by lighting
    • Jonny be good/enchantment under the sea mode in BTTF 1 & 2, BTTF1 mode would be directly effect the same mode in BTTF2, the order/the shots you made in BTTF1 unchanment mode would have to be avoided/wouldn’t be jackpots in the BTTF2 version of the mode, after all you have got to avoid your future/past self
    • cabinet armour and side rails would have to be stainless, with laser cut time circuitry so it looks like the DeLoreon, maybe have the time ciricut boards in the apron!?
    • small LCD built into signs for the mall so it can change between Twin Pines Mall and Lone Pine Mall.
    That’s all I have, but would obviously want to see things like the train from 3 incorporated, big speaker from 1, skateboard/hoverboard chases but the biggest question - how would you incorporate the fire tracks from the DeLoreon?? Lit ramps like TRONLE? Lit side rails/inners like STLE??

It's "DeLorean" !!!! Whew, as an owner, I about lost it seeing it misspelled 3 times ; ) ...!

As far as the fire trails, I could see it being something similar to the drag strip in Corvette. Maybe LEDs that light up underneath the car as it is pulled up the PF... or maybe the car zooms super crazy fast up the PF - a la the Shadow - and the LEDs light up nearly instantaneously.

Can you imagine a BTTF machine being made with all the toys/features you mentioned??? Dude, you'd practically be able to buy a DeLorean for the amount JJP or Stern would probably charge to build a game with all of those things.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 11.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 11.95
    $ 49.00
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.95
    Apparel - Women
    Pinball Wheezer
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 157.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 5.00
    $ 85.00
    There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside