(Topic ID: 65529)

Stern; make a house music game. Dj hero?

By Luckydogg420

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by silver_spinner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I've read many comments about the best music in a game is tron. The daft punk soundtrack really gets you pumped while playing the game. Players that hook up external sub woofers to their machines swear by it and say that tron is amazing with the music in game.

Why not create a dj hero game? Battle different dj's from around the world to become the best. Deadmou5, tiesto, David guetta, Calvin Harris, Martin solveg....

A battle of the bands idea.

#2 8 years ago

I've been thinking about this as well. Only issue is it's very fad-based, but if the game came out right away it wouldn't matter. I'd buy one.

#3 8 years ago

I'd be really into a game where accomplishing goals would build the soundtrack as you played.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'd be really into a game where accomplishing goals would build the soundtrack as you played.

Ive been contemplating this as a custom machine in the future - each stem of the track would be a 'mode'. Kick, bass, percussion, lead, etc...complete the track for the mini wizard mode. Would be really cool.

#5 8 years ago

They did, it's called DJ Hero by Activision. I have both of them and love the battles. If you want a pinball DJ experience, play dance music while playing pinball through 7 speakers in your man cave.

Steve

#6 8 years ago

I'd buy one or more NIB if they did this. been waiting forever for a NEW game that's not an old rock theme.
    too many people here don't get it bcuz they are too old and stuck in their ways to appreciate or understand electronic dance music so you may not get the + votes on this forum.
    I'm all FOR IT THOW

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside