stern 'magic' schematic question.

By pappy

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Magic Stern Electronics, 1979
#1 10 years ago

this is my first stern/bally pin. having fooled around mostly with EMs, I got used to those schematics.
the schematics that came with Magic don't seem to be complete. I have separate pages for each board but
no schematic for everything else. such as coin door, playfield and so on. is this usual or am I missing some
documents?

#2 10 years ago

If I remember, there should be one page of schematics for each board, the playfield, and the cabinet.

#3 10 years ago

thanks for the reply. i'll have to look for them. I'm having trouble with the credit button and a schematic would help.

#4 10 years ago

Often the credit button has a worn fish paper and when the button is pressed odd things can happen or nothing. It's easy to overlook this problem as it causes a short when the button is pressed.

If your Cabinet and Coin door wiring diagram is missing, there is one on-line associated with Meteor that you can reference. The coin switches, credit switch, tilt switch, test switch and slam switch are part of the switch matrix that is shown on the Cabinet and Coin Door wiring diagram.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 69.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 10.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-magic-schematic-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.