2 days ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by acupunk12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 2 days ago

Hi, sorry if this was brought up in another post already but does anybody know if Stern has the intention to bring that Led Zeppelin light show to the iron maiden game? I think it’s going to be available for rush. But I know iron maiden isn’t a typical concert game. Thanks

#2 2 days ago
Quoted from acupunk12:

Hi, sorry if this was brought up in another post already but does anybody know if Stern has the intention to bring that Led Zeppelin light show to the iron maiden game? I think it’s going to be available for rush. But I know iron maiden isn’t a typical concert game. Thanks

I don’t think so. The cabinets are different, built to be “install ready” for the lights.

#3 2 days ago

I’m going to say no, as the LZ and Rush cabinets, have long L shaped filler blocks, on the inside of the cabinet walls. You have to remove those, then install the expression lights. The lights are sunk into the side walls, so they don’t affect lifting of the playfield, and stay out of the way.

Unless your cab is equipped with those space filling L blocks, the answer would be no.

#4 2 days ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

I’m going to say no, as the LZ and Rush cabinets, have long L shaped filler blocks, on the inside of the cabinet walls. You have to remove those, then install the expression lights. The lights are sunk into the side walls, so they don’t affect lifting of the playfield, and stay out of the way.
Unless your cab is equipped with those space filling L blocks, the answer would be no.

Figured but would have been nice

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!