Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Slayer_Headtube_Badge_(resized).jpg
    hy9sZxb_(resized).jpg
    newwebsite2_(resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2255_(resized).png
    FB_IMG_1469171695074_(resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

How cool would a Slayer pin be!!! They were FB LiVE at a Slayer concert!!

#2 7 years ago

FB_IMG_1469171695074_(resized).jpgFB_IMG_1469171695074_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

I dont know allot about Slayer, but i would definitely buy a Stern Slayer before Aerosmith.

Just had a look at their website......these guys are a marketing machine.....Slayer mountain bikes......Slayer Condoms?!?!?!?(Edit: Whos buying Slayer condoms at $3 a pop??) No doubt a Slayer pinball would be on their radar. And they've already got the Ios version.

Looks like their artwork would be great.

#4 7 years ago

Maybe a retheme, never it's own. Not big enough. Retheme Metallica, change sparky for something else.

#5 7 years ago

Sponsorship makes it kind of obvious, Stern.

Screenshot_2255_(resized).pngScreenshot_2255_(resized).png

newwebsite2_(resized).jpgnewwebsite2_(resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Sponsorship makes it kind of obvious, Stern.

Nice catch......so it's all but official?

Wasn't the slayer symbol picked up on a Stern video about a year ago....the bobbly head video?

Edit: actually looking at the first pic it's pretty obvious

#7 7 years ago

Hmm.....very interesting. If this happens I will be kind of shocked. A controversial band back in the day. Would rather see a Pantera pin.

#8 7 years ago

If this happens I'll get the LE, next Spooky with a Motörhead please

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

If this happens I'll get the LE, next Spooky with a Motörhead please

hey man wait inline

#10 7 years ago

So these guys on the balcony were from Stern?

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

...Slayer Condoms?!?!?!? (Edit: Whos buying Slayer condoms at $3 a pop??)

Pun intended.

#12 7 years ago

FUCKIN SLAYER !!!!!!
    --leave me alone mods, that is the only way I am legally allowed to say that.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

(Edit: Whos buying Slayer condoms at $3 a pop??)

To be fair, that's at least a year's supply for your average slayer superfan.

#14 7 years ago

Slayer would be awesome in my world. Let's hope they either use slayers artist line up or zombie yeti.

#15 7 years ago

Wow did not see a slayer pin coming

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from Flato:

Wow did not see a slayer pin coming

Neither did any of us. Cause it's not. But they can't stop us from dreaming on a Friday night, right ?

#17 7 years ago

It's about time Stern put out a pin heavy on death, blood and hell. Talk about a gap in the market.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

To be fair, that's at least a year's supply for your average slayer superfan.

and a lifetime supply for a pinhead

#19 7 years ago

I have longed for this and would be in for an LE or maybe premium if it is not a retheme. SLAYER!

#20 7 years ago

I'm afraid it may just be a digital SLAYER game. I've got an email out to one of my contacts at Nuclear Blast records to see if he can shed some light on why Stern would have a sponsorship logo on that banner.

hy9sZxb_(resized).jpghy9sZxb_(resized).jpg

#21 7 years ago

Holy shiite what a cool pic ! Might have to frame that and hang it next to my MET, or new SLR.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffpm:

and a lifetime supply for a pinhead

I don't use condoms when I masturbate.

#23 7 years ago

If its another Borg/Lyman game, this thing will be another huge hit!

#24 7 years ago

Big question is will Jeff get left out in the cold like Cliff did?

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

I dont know allot about Slayer, but i would definitely buy a Stern Slayer before Aerosmith.
    Just had a look at their website......these guys are a marketing machine.....Slayer mountain bikes......Slayer Condoms?!?!?!?(Edit: Whos buying Slayer condoms at $3 a pop??) No doubt a Slayer pinball would be on their radar. And they've already got the Ios version.
    Looks like their artwork would be great.

I actually work for and initiated the Slayer x Subrosa BMX bike collab. A couple of our employees were at the show as well.

Here's the headtube badge.

Slayer_Headtube_Badge_(resized).jpgSlayer_Headtube_Badge_(resized).jpg

#26 7 years ago

Fucking slayer!!!

What an amazing swerve this would be instead of Aerosmith.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from kpg:

If its another Borg/Lyman game, this thing will be another huge hit!

It will be a bigger hit if it's Aerosmith!

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from T7:

It will be a bigger hit if it's Aerosmith!

It sure would be.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

How cool would a Slayer pin be!!! They were FB LiVE at a Slayer concert!!

a slayer pin would be amazingly cool! i can just picture an evil as "reign in blood" LE with blood dripping down the cabinet. Slayer are my missus favorite band, we would buy one for sure. that and Iron Maiden, super keen for both of those. Aerosmith, hell no. SLAYER! HELL YES!

please let it happen

#30 7 years ago

I'm a huge Slayer fan, when Jeff Hanneman passed away so did my interest for the band... the theme possibilities for a slayer themed table would be really cool. hope something comes of this

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aphex:

I'm a huge Slayer fan, when Jeff Hanneman passed away so did my interest for the band... the theme possibilities for a slayer themed table would be really cool. hope something comes of this

That's too bad man. Jeff WAS Slayer, agreed, but Gary Holt aint no fresh-faced punk.
    The new album was their best in a decade.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

That's too bad man. Jeff WAS Slayer, agreed, but Gary Holt aint no fresh-faced punk.
    The new album was their best in a decade.

Every ancient band's new album is "their best in XX years!"

Then reality sets in you never play it again after a month.

#33 7 years ago

Listening to it right now Levi.
    Ok,...I was listening to Seasons in the Abyss. But NOW I'm listening to it !
    I see yer point, and agree, but truth is....their last album was just REALLY damn good. Like REALLY. Blew my (CrazyLevi) expectations away. Go listen, judge for yerself.

#34 7 years ago

Slayer? Really? Dorks

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Listening to it right now Levi.
    Ok,...I was listening to Seasons in the Abyss. But NOW I'm listening to it !
    I see yer point, and agree, but truth is....their last album was just REALLY damn good. Like REALLY. Blew my (CrazyLevi) expectations away. Go listen, judge for yerself.

I saw them in Europe last month, it was a good show. That's probably enough for me.

#36 7 years ago

How in the fuck can you remember two question marks and forget the period ?

#37 7 years ago

Hellfest,... again ?? Lucky bastard. Slayer headlining ?

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

It's about time Stern put out a pin heavy on death, blood and hell. Talk about a gap in the market.

Without any reference to Satanism, it would be a complete let down.

#39 7 years ago

Export versions to Germany would have to have a different soundtrack without angel of death.

3 weeks later
    #40 7 years ago

Been on a Hatebreed kick lately. Their covers album was pretty bad ass, new shit is too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-live-tonight-at-slayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.