(Topic ID: 245730)

Stern Lightning Owners Stand Up And Be Counted!

By jkashani

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TomT
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lightning (resized).jpg
57862672602__6A51C3FE-F9A6-4305-9DF4-3394C0AB8773 (resized).JPG
#1 4 years ago

There does not seem to be a thread for Stern Lightning Owners. Stand up and be counted! Awesome Game!

57862672602__6A51C3FE-F9A6-4305-9DF4-3394C0AB8773 (resized).JPG57862672602__6A51C3FE-F9A6-4305-9DF4-3394C0AB8773 (resized).JPG
#2 4 years ago

What! No one?

#3 4 years ago

I've got one!

#4 4 years ago

Bump! Is there anyone out there?

1 month later
#5 4 years ago

I want one. Hit me up if you want to sell one.

#6 4 years ago

I have one waiting in line to be restored.

#7 4 years ago

This should be moved to Clubs. Maybe TigerLaw can fix it? This is essentially a call for a Lightning owners club :b

#8 4 years ago

I have one, my favorite game in my collection. Always keeps you hitting the start button.. “one more time”.

Recently started randomly resetting. Needed new larger bridge rectifiers in the power supply now it’s good as new.

1 month later
#9 4 years ago

I have one and love it!!

#10 4 years ago

I have one too. It is a very challenging game.

#11 4 years ago

Just got one... Project... It is a keeper...

1 month later
#12 4 years ago

Looking for a lightning PF in any condition, or specifically the inserts. Just bought a game missing all the inserts and you arent gonna find those new. Thanks

4 months later
#13 4 years ago

First pin I have ever owned. Bought from a brother of a friend that passed. Full of mice rough. been upgrading, cleaning, new flipper assymblies, rubbers switches etc... Brings back a lot of old memories. PLAYED ALOT OF PINBALL IN THE 80'S. FAST, AWESOME MACHINE

1 week later
#14 4 years ago

Hey all, working on getting my Lightning back to full working order. Have pulled all boards and cleaned them, did some upgrade mods (new beefier supplies and grounds; battery damage fix; caps on order; lights and other PF fixes) Still outstanding is either an issue with MPU-200 or SB-300 card, only 1/2 sounds are working and some flicker on scoring high voltage. Will try to update as I get this back to health

Lightning (resized).jpgLightning (resized).jpg
#15 4 years ago

...made some good progress over the last couple of days, sound issue is fixed and got PF lighting going as well (mostly just old connectors) and I have my NVRAM module on it's way! Forgot how much I love to play this game!

1 year later
#16 2 years ago

Just joined the club got one in need of some love for a great price looking forward to bringing it back to life.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Malboro, NJ
$ 3.00
$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-lightning-owners-stand-up-and-be-counted-?hl=lathroum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.