8E4E4226-6634-4ED2-BE47-D4AFFB4B7F8A (resized).jpeg
FB848D4B-47E4-499C-8E2A-A0E60845D49A (resized).png
e555a8fc30325c26f5b730b97db1ea07a9d2035c.jpeg (resized).jpg
IMG_20210131_010535 (resized).jpg
09D34618-0B5B-4D17-8916-0DECCDB34EF8 (resized).jpeg
144507723_1638070369734659_3285423680167083681_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210130-152600_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
543CBCB3-D0FD-4930-A199-0D519BDA7009 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 42.
#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Watching IEpinball stream on twitch
GnR’s will keep us busy for months if not years so much going on

Stream was awesome...he's a good player...I'm surprised people say the game has no flow....

#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Stream was awesome...he's a good player...I'm surprised people say the game has no flow....

Yea me too and your right he's a good player you can tell he was getting pumped up when the encore was building up!

#1053 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Yea me too and your right he's a good player you can tell he was getting pumped up when the encore was building up!

It was a great stream. Game is so deep.

#1054 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It was a great stream. Game is so deep.

Pretty typical JJP game....very deep, million ways to play the game, and there is no way u can walk up to the game, and throw a few quarters in and really understand the game....it takes a while

#1055 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Ice knows more than everyone else about everything. The fact that he is rich (and constantly lets you know about his stock market prowess) makes it true. Was he born with silver spoon in his mouth? Doesn't matter. The fact that he's rich means that he has superior intellect and knowledge about all topics (including pinball) that exceeds everyone else's.

I've made a ton of money from Ice tips, very much appreciated... Pretty cool that he's willing to spend the time and pass out info on his latest stock move... the more profits made, the more time we have to enjoy the finer things in life like playing pinball.

#1056 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

or just possibly the guy has worked his ass off and has done well for himself. The reality is most people on this forum have a too much disposable income. How else can one justify paying $10K for a game let alone have several in your collection....

I myself am a construction worker in Philadelphia. I get up every day at 4:30 and come home at 3:30. I work hard for my money and have invested in real estate that I would go and work on from 3:30 to 10:00 at night. All these long days allowed me to buy some toys for myself. I also bought pinballs worked on them and sold them for more. So when I do make a pinball decision I remember the blood and sweat that went into it. And I'm extremely proud of being able to do so

#1057 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I've made a ton of money from Ice tips, very much appreciated... Pretty cool that he's willing to spend the time and pass out info on his latest stock move... the more profits made, the more time we have to enjoy the finer things in life like playing pinball.

Ok,but it’s not fair that I don’t have as many pinball machines as you do.
Your all equal why should you have more?

#1058 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Ice knows more than everyone else about everything. The fact that he is rich (and constantly lets you know about his stock market prowess) makes it true. Was he born with silver spoon in his mouth? Doesn't matter. The fact that he's rich means that he has superior intellect and knowledge about all topics (including pinball) that exceeds everyone else's.

your-so-funny_o_1035046 (resized).jpgyour-so-funny_o_1035046 (resized).jpg
#1059 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

or just possibly the guy has worked his ass off and has done well for himself. The reality is most people on this forum have a too much disposable income. How else can one justify paying $10K for a game let alone have several in your collection....

WTF are you talking about there is only one manufacturer that sells large numbers of games in the $10,000 neighborhood

#1060 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pretty typical JJP game....very deep, million ways to play the game, and there is no way u can walk up to the game, and throw a few quarters in and really understand the game....it takes a while

Spend $10,000 play it for a while see if you like it

#1061 3 years ago

Damn I missed Karl’s stream! He’s the JJP master!

#1062 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He had a 111M song jackpot drain.

#1063 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I myself am a construction worker in Philadelphia. I get up every day at 4:30 and come home at 3:30. I work hard for my money and have invested in real estate that I would go and work on from 3:30 to 10:00 at night. All these long days allowed me to buy some toys for myself. I also bought pinballs worked on them and sold them for more. So when I do make a pinball decision I remember the blood and sweat that went into it. And I'm extremely proud of being able to do so

Amen brother.....u worked your ass off, and now get to enjoy your hard work

#1064 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

WTF are you talking about there is only one manufacturer that sells large numbers of games in the $10,000 neighborhood

Listen maybe math isn't your strong point, but if u pay $9.2K + tax + shipping for an Stern LE than your pretty close to $10K...so WTF are u talking about?

#1065 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Spend $10,000 play it for a while see if you like it

I'm planning to spend more....

#1066 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is the stream available anywhere to see? Still gathering info on this title. Thx

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Saw his Instagram post on that. Brutal!

#1068 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Listen maybe math isn't your strong point, but if u pay $9.2K + tax + shipping for an Stern LE than your pretty close to $10K...so WTF are u talking about?

Anyone who pays tax on a machine is a moron and Sterns price includes shipping, not too mention you can get Sterns for $400-$500 under MSRP depending on the model.

#1069 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I said " there is only one manufacturer that sells large numbers of games in the $10,000 neighborhood" 500 LE games is the same as JJP CE games do you say JJP games cost $12,500 of course not

#1070 3 years ago

<

Quoted from JY64:

I said " there is only one manufacturer that sells large numbers of games in the $10,000 neighborhood" 500 LE games is the same as JJP CE games do you say JJP games cost $12,500 of course not

Who cares....my point was he owns a shit ton of LE games, and clearly can afford them...I didn't say anything about who makes more or how rare they are.

#1071 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Anyone who pays tax on a machine is a moron and Sterns price includes shipping, not too mention you can get Sterns for $400-$500 under MSRP depending on the model.

Maybe so, but its the law in many states. So your telling me that u can get a Stern LE for $500 below MSRP + free shipping?....not saying it doesn't happen, but I highly doubt thats the norm.

#1072 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Get another Stern then you and JY64 can hang out and talk about JJP sucks all day long!

#1073 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

<

Who cares....my point was he owns a shit ton of LE games, and clearly can afford them...I didn't say anything about who makes more or how rare they are.

You two need to get a room. The constant bickering isn't adding anything to this thread.

#1075 3 years ago

I picture a bunch of people from this site sitting at their dinner tables tonight or tomorrow looking sullen and grumpy. When someone asks them what's wrong, they reply, "I just...I mean...HAVE YOU SEEN THAT BLUE ON THE LED ZEPPELIN LE???"

#1076 3 years ago

these threads are always stupid, because nobody can really vote on a game they have never played extensively or seen in person. But it has a philly Cheesesteak option which is good, so you have something to vote on, before you can make a real decision down the road.

#1077 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

these threads are always stupid, because nobody can really vote on a game they have never played extensively or seen in person. But it has a philly Cheesesteak option which is good, so you have something to vote on, before you can make a real decision down the road.

Totally agree with above.I jumped into argument when the artwork was brought up and who’s was better.

#1078 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Which Philly cheesesteak though ?

#1079 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Which Philly cheesesteak though ?

Don't tell me you're a Geno's fanboy.

It's Pat's, 24/7. And make sure to order the toppers.

#1080 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Totally agree with above.I jumped into argument when the artwork was brought up and who’s was better.

LOL you agree with "these threads are always stupid, because nobody can really vote on a game they have never played extensively or seen in person. But it has a philly Cheesesteak option which is good, so you have something to vote on, before you can make a real decision down the road." you have 71 post in this thread hell I only have 7 you are the problem

#1081 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't tell me you're a Geno's fanboy.
It's Pat's, 24/7. And make sure to order the toppers.

Send a picture I’ll be able to tell from that .Lmao! Honestly I have a GnR coming by end of Jan supposedly ,looking forward to it .I will have a LZ just don’t know when yet I’m “on it” though have to pick up some more work because I’m not selling my IMDN expecially after new code just dropped was a lot more than I expected .Keith did that game right !

#1082 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL you agree with "these threads are always stupid, because nobody can really vote on a game they have never played extensively or seen in person. But it has a philly Cheesesteak option which is good, so you have something to vote on, before you can make a real decision down the road." you have 71 post in this thread hell I only have 7 you are the problem

I don’t know what your trying to say here it’s rather senseless but whatever I’m happy. I got another album on vinyl from my son!

D0F863EF-4745-4765-95B0-0E1831BC92A1 (resized).pngD0F863EF-4745-4765-95B0-0E1831BC92A1 (resized).png
#1083 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I don’t know what your trying to say here it’s rather senseless but whatever I’m happy. I got another album on vinyl from my son![quoted image]

Says the petty little man

#1084 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Philly steak is definitely my option and by the way the best one in Philadelphia is Oregon Steaks

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Philly steak is definitely my option and by the way the best one in Philadelphia is Oregon Steaks

I must try next time out that way looks delicious thanks for the tip .

BB47105D-49A3-4360-929F-2FF1F585C2A9 (resized).pngBB47105D-49A3-4360-929F-2FF1F585C2A9 (resized).png
#1086 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I must try next time out that way looks delicious thanks for the tip .
[quoted image]

I just left the city heading up I95. After seeing that I'm starting to drool and now have to turn around and grab one for the drive home... Sooooo worth it though!!!

For all those that have come to the city and had the tourist trap Gino's and Pat's steaks, I would say this is the best of both. It's also only a minute or two from them as well at 10th and Oregon

#1087 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I just left the city heading up I95. After seeing that I'm starting to drool and now have to turn around and grab one for the drive home... Sooooo worth it though!!!
For all those that have come to the city and had the tourist trap Gino's and Pat's steaks, I would say this is the best of both.

No way that pic above beats the Ginos or Pats in my opinion and I have not even tried either but the pic does not do justice, hey this is just like saying something about a pin that you have not played, too funny.

#1088 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Get another Stern then you and JY64 can hang out and talk about JJP sucks all day long!

I own a JJP and have owned others in the past...

#1089 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

No way that pic above beats the Ginos or Pats in my opinion and I have not even tried either but the pic does not do justice, hey this is just like saying something about a pin that you have not played, too funny.

A Philly cheese steak does not even use cheese they use Velveeta

#1090 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I'd take a french dip over a philly anyday, or a Portillos with the sausage and hot peppers dunked.

#1091 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I'd take a french dip over a philly anyday, or a Portillos with the sausage and hot peppers dunked.

Having worked in Philly and in Chicago i can appreciate both Philly cheesesteaks and Portillos Italian beefs, however neither can top a good Maine Lobster roll.

#1092 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Fake news! As a native Philadelphian, cheese steaks wit wiz are frauds. It's American or mozzarella all the way! Oh, and fried onions.

#1093 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I like a French Dip as much as the next guy, but there is nothing like a good Philly. There is also that crazy BS with putting cheese wiz on the Philly or tomato sauce like they do in Pittsburgh. The only thing I like outside the tradition is to add mushrooms and drop the peppers.

#1094 3 years ago

For me on a cheesesteak you can not go wrong with just mayo and mushrooms. Trust me, it’s the best.

#1095 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

Having worked in Philly and in Chicago i can appreciate both Philly cheesesteaks and Portillos Italian beefs, however neither can top a good Maine Lobster roll.

Seafood trumps all

#1096 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Ice seriously Bro how much were you drinking last night?
Elwin can't even hold Steve's jock strap
Steve is King and always will be
Elwin is good at fancy ramp configurations but does not come close to the "King"
Also Ice-I thought AIQ was amazing until I played 20+ games on it-the Honeymoon stage went away quickly for me on that one

i love all this “king”crap bk sor sucked. you can get a used pro for 4500 try selling one it sits in the market place forever

#1097 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is it available after the fact? Love me some Karl videos. He’s the best!

#1098 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

For me on a cheesesteak you can not go wrong with just mayo and mushrooms. Trust me, it’s the best.

No Mayo

#1099 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Is it available after the fact? Love me some Karl videos. He’s the best!

No. Got deleted right away.

#1100 3 years ago
C71CB8BC-7AA9-4D7F-AE0D-0B5EA609CFD9 (resized).jpegC71CB8BC-7AA9-4D7F-AE0D-0B5EA609CFD9 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 210.00
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
There are 2,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-vs-jjp-guns-n-roses/page/22?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.