E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 3 years ago

LE on order, another dream theme coming my way!

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think they are up to running 85 a day out the door. That's a shitload of pins!
At first i was a hard NO on Zeppelin because of GNR and Steve Ritchie was doing it and i haven't liked any pin he's done since Ac/dc.
Then i decided, while playing JPLE, EHOHLE, AIQLE and STHLE, all in a row yesterday, how great Stern is on a roll right now.
Surely Ritchie wants to reclaim some glory from the young guys with a huge hit.
So yeah, in for another LE!

Love ya ICE!

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

For anyone that doesn’t know Zepp all that well, here’s a playlist of songs I came up with from listening all day. I think these would work well with the game:
Houses of the Holy
Dyer maker
Ramble on
Black dog
Good times bad times
Fool in the rain
Misty mountain top
Dazed and confused
Whole lotta love
Trampled under foot
Dancing days
What is and what should never be
The Ocean
Friends (could be a cool eery mode)
Nobody’s fault but mine
The song remains the same.
Rock and roll
Heartbreaker
Traveling riverside blues
Immigrant song
When the levee breaks
Over the hills and far away.
Communication Breakdown
Hey hey what can I do
Going to California (game over music)
Kashmir
Bring it on home

Great list and I agree, like patience for GnR, you have to get Going to California in there somehow!

#964 3 years ago

I have an LE on order and the Rock Gods won't allow me to cancel it, after all it's LZ, however having said that I feel like I am totally stupid buying this one. Confirms to me Stern wont budge on their margins to create something special like JJP does and the passion must be sucked out of the designers trying to fight for anything cool to put into these tittles

#1467 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Sounds like Stern vs JJP, playable games vs lights.

Spoken like a true Stern fanboy! Just canceled my LE as I cant bare to see how poorly integrated this whole game is, and I just feel like this theme has been wasted!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1474 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I keep hearing people bring up integration, did any of you listen to Tim Sexton’s podcast last night?
To me the integration sounds great, some of you folks are in an alternate universe of something.
You don’t like the art that’s fine, don’t like lack of toys that’s fine too but the only info we have on code and integration is in that video and it sound pretty damn good and different.

Your right don't like it for these reasons either! I have a new level of what i am looking for after seeing GnR and wont support companies that cheap out and do not hit the mark. Looking forward to see what they do with Cactus Canyon and Toy Story!

#1487 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’re never going to see a GNR type game ever again. So much had to go right to pull that off.
I love toy story, but I bet that’s going to be like pirates and nothing like GNR in terms of theme integration.

If it's anything like pirates I will be happy! I mean not worried about the movie itself, but the pirates theme was certainly well integrated, and just look at that playfield.... put it beside LZ for comparison

#1491 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Purely talking theme integration. I like a lot of the characters of pirates and there are so many awesome action scenes. Literally none of them are used in pirates. It’s a pirate game, not a POTC game.
I think that’s Disney as well as Toy Story. So if pirates was hard to get stuff for, I expect the same for toy story. I hope I’m wrong. I really want it. But in order for me to pay 7,000-9500 for a game, it needs to be perfect for me.

I agree, it will be far more important to get assets in Toy Story than Pirates and I am now in the same boat for spending, has to be a perfect game to take up one of my last 5 spots! Canceled my LZ LE .....not even close for me!

#1494 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m down to my last 2 spots. Ones reserved for JJP and one for stern. Just need to figure out which ones!

Still have my eye on Cactus depending on two things, code and saloon doors. The second not as important as the first but would still make the game more challenging.

#1866 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

I was thinking the same thing. AC/DC was a monster hit for Stern and was in the Pinside top 10 for ages, and yet the art was definitely below Led Zep. So if Led Zep is a blast to play, the art will probably be (mostly) forgiven.

Has anyone actually looked at the playfield? I had 2 LEs on order and was a dream theme. Art is shit and playfield looks very uninspiring canceled both and rather play fathom rocking out to LZ than spend 9k x 2 on this. Keep giving Stern a pass and soon we will all be back to balls. pins and holes!
Sorry venting just a little upset edibles made it all ok !

#2049 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I wonder how many LE cancelers are wanting back in. Looks like a great game, can't wait for my pro. Might have to upgrade to premium down the line.

Lol not on your life enjoy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Tigard, OR
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 300.00
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread?tu=wcbrandes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.