E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#483 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Just found this leaked pic... WOW!! I'm getting the LE fo SHO!!
[quoted image]
What's next huddie ledbetter LMFAO!!

Needs more mudshark

#832 3 years ago

Pro or bust for me depending on how the rules are. I think it has the strongest art package, and I'm just not seeing the value in the higher models with the pop up spinner lock/extra multiball. I think all models should be fun to shoot but it's going to come down to rule-set for me. It's about what I expected from a Steve Ritchie game. Solid and fun to shoot, yet unspectacular in artwork and innovation.

#931 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Rage against the Machine ... would have a certain flair to it.... and the name of the band would be ironic for a pinball machine

I love RATM, but their music/politics don't really mesh with the majority of the pinball crowd. 99% of the music I listen to is from the past 30 years, yet I can't think of any bands/musicians from the 90's onward that would make a good pinball theme. That's alright though. There are plenty of other theme choices worth doing. We probably have enough music themed pins to choose from now unless we went with something a bit different like Prince or David Bowie vs. traditional rock.

#1016 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Whose autograph is on the LE ?

Steve Ritchie

LedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-04-768x512 (resized).jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-04-768x512 (resized).jpg
#1269 3 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

I am a huge Led Zeppelin and pinball fan. This is a game I must have. I'm disappointed at the art work on all of the cabinets but the playfield is nice. I think it's going to play awesome as with most SR games. I own some of the best games in the world and love my BKSOR so I have confidence that this will be a great player. As far as having Jimmy Page participate in the building of this game is silly he is not Slash who loves and cares about pinball. That being said 10 Led Zeppelin songs is still better than G&Rs whole catalog. I am a Zep Head so I am biased and I know that. I have an LE ordered. God bless you all.

Congrats! It will be a fun game for sure. We're really lucky that Stern was even able to make a Zeppelin pin given the challenges that license brings. Every Ritchie design is fun to shoot and I think Timmy Sexton will put some unique and fun rules on the game. I'm looking forward to hopefully playing one soon.

#2058 3 years ago

The game looks fast, fun and awesome! Sound and light show is great and this might be the best modern spinner ripping game! Love that sound.

#2442 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'm curious what everyone would think if Stern decided each LE was to be $12,800 delivered, each Premium was to be $9800 delivered, and each Pro $7000 delivered. They could then add a few more things to compete with JJP on the mechs/bling department. Would we all be willing to pay that multiple times a year like we do now? That's always the question I ponder. I now get a couple LE's a year, but if the price were north of 10k it'd be a different mental hurdle to climb and I probably wouldn't end up with quite so many. Food for thought anyways. For now I'm glad they are south of that 10k mark and am pretty pleased with what is offered.

Give it a few years and the pricing will get to those tiers. And the games will likely be more stripped than they are today. Stern LE's like LOTR, Tron, and Avatar used to be around $5k and now they are north of $9k. They are going to gradually keep raising prices and people will keep buying. When games like LZ LE sell out before it is even shown it becomes obvious that they aren't charging as much as they should be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.