E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 months ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Well I hope they do a great Pro package like they have been doing. I would be very interested in a Led Zeppelin pin but I can’t convince my wife to get another premium. Lol.

Ya me too, wife said no more premiums so I ordered an LE

#344 10 months ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

So far we’ve “heard “ that “it sucks”. “ it’s a dud”. “ it’s a repackaged black knight “. “ it’s Steve’s best game to date “. “It’s essentially Quicksilver”. “ it’s not happening “. any others I forgot ?

Ya. It won't compare to gnr is a popular comment. I could care less about gnr!

#347 10 months ago

#356 10 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let us know how you like both when you get them...we can always count on you for honesty.
My guess...LZ won't come close to GnR for toys, light show, or build quality, but will surpass it in replayability and pure fun.

Was writing same post basically, u beat me to it!

#383 10 months ago

Who will be the first to stream and when do you think it would happen?

#396 10 months ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

The irony is right in front of everybody‘s eyes. Could this be Steve’s last game ?
Steve has always been one of my favorites.
The swan song (ancient Greek: κύκνειον ᾆσμα; Latin: carmen cygni) is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement.
[quoted image]

If this is true, and you've been nailing your predictions, this should be his best ever. Hoping so!!

#398 10 months ago

Of course the pin

#439 10 months ago

400, guess

#515 10 months ago

No gold. I might drop my le order if so

#633 10 months ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Just saw a live facebook podcast.........Just saved some money

Where did you find podcast?

#653 10 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Where does that middle ramp lead to? Does the raise up lock take ball into subway? I’m not seeing a vuk.

Maybe stairway???

#668 10 months ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Those colors (and just the nature of a band like LZ that's associated with "psychedelic culture" makes me wonder if they have a UV kit option going on this one like Stranger Things...someone needs to wave a UV light over this thing to check it out. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Also, not that it matters but I really wonder if the lights in the cabinet walls were in development pre-JJP GNR or if that was a late feature added to combat the new precedent-setting JJP Hotrails? Did both companies really independently have that same idea at the same time? I cant help but think its a direct response / reaction to JJP Hotrails. Either way it looks great.

These lights look amazing. January can't get here fast enough!! (Hoping le avail in jan)

#682 10 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is that all that mech is? A spinner? Is it also a lock or magnet?

Looks like a magnet that pulls ball under field.

#726 10 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm glad I'm still in on an LE. Love the cabinet art, but I'm glad I play in the dark because the armor color is horrible with the cabinet. They couldn't have done red or orange? Ugh.

Ya, blues not the best choice

#748 10 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

LE has shaker motor and anti reflective glass as it should. Also the upgraded speakers and amp. The SPIKE sound system is really nice to begin with so this game will rock when connected to my sub.
That upper flipper ramp looks AWESOME. I can already feel the satisfaction that shot will bring. Can't wait... The rising spinner/magnet/lock/bash toy also looks cool. I love an open playfield like AFM and Ironman and the rising toy just helps keep the clutter down. I love the playfield and cab art on the LE. I would have chosen a different color for the powder coating, but I think it will look great in my gameroom lighting as is!!

Well, I sent things to Robert Stone before and I guess I will be again

#824 10 months ago
Quoted from Percula:

The armor color is not the best choice .

I've already messaged Robert stone about any ideas he's had on changing color. He might be pretty busy with changing the le colors

#1022 10 months ago

Can we at least get some game play before you all condemn? I am comparing this to ehoh at first glance, ehoh seemed so barren on bottom end I passed on nib. After watching it play and code progress I bought and will be here a long time. Give it a chance

#1095 10 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's an atrocious idea for a toy, but putting something on it to slow it coming back down would make it look much better. Fast up, slow down would make it suck a little less. Just a little, though.
Or, maybe just grab a frog off EHOH and put it there.

First mod please. Gotta be something better to put there. Are you reading this Medisinyl?

#1096 10 months ago

Or u vireland?

#1516 10 months ago

Ok, ill argue. The c8 is fine, but c7 z06 is amazing. I see a c8 coming from afar and think its a Lamborghini. Not same with c7. 8 is a great car for sure, but us old guys like certain things,,, like zeppelin

#1518 10 months ago

Lz of course!! Much faster and flows so nice haha. Both are good. They did steal that blue from Chevy tho didn't they,,

#1697 10 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I feel like there are two different games meshed into one art wise for pro/premium. The cabinet album art is such a stark difference from the playfield and vice versa.
They should have kept the playfield colors muted and maybe go the route like was done with Centaur with black and white with some red thrown in.
I did art all through grade school, high school, and some college before joining the military. There is just no balance or cohesion in the art like you get with Aerosmith, AC/DC, and Metallica.
It’s like there was one artist for the cabinet and one for the playfield and both went in opposite directions and then someone stitched the two together.
I know art doesn’t effect gameplay positively or negatively, but these pins are so prominent in ones room they are looked at like a painting on a wall, or a nice piece of furniture. When I walk into my house and see Monster Bash and BKSOR premium it definitely is satisfying and adds something to the game and room for me.
Aerosmith art I just totally love. Great representation of the psychedelic 70’s and of the band. Art is subjective I know, but with LZ it just doesn’t work for me.
Should have been all black and white with some red and yellows for highlights on the Playfield to go with the cabinet or add the same color pallet from the current playfield to the cabinet. Just my opinion.

Ya. Black and white worked great on munsters, cant give those away

#1699 10 months ago

Wow man relax. The black and white prem was a dud. The color version was a beautiful game, but was lackluster in play. Its ok, calm down

#1721 10 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

You just felt the need to be a smart ass and sorry if you don’t like me calling you out on it. I gave my opinion and you had to act like a child and a dick.

Well hell. I thought I was mentioning that the blk and white did not sell well. Was not a personal attack.

#1995 10 months ago

Game looks fantastic!! Spinner really rips

#2038 10 months ago

Damn!!!! Can't get back on. Planned all day for this!

#2072 10 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Whoa whoa Biff what's that loaded game over there? *Biff looks and see's GNR lol.

You mean the one with fat axel shuffling around?

#2086 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They clearly made nice use of the assets available and the original stuff is great. Psychedelic and funny - I love watching the Hindenburg launch. Oh the humanity!
Also unless you guys are talking about Beverly Hills Cop it's "fat Axl!"

Haha who cares on spelling. Hes still fat!

#2110 10 months ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Well the man got to us after 30 minutes.
Stern will be deciding what to do with the VOD.
Thanks for hanging out while it lasted!
Game is a flow monster.

Utube please!!!!!!

#2447 10 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is Pinside. You lost me at "intellectually" and "honest."

#2448 10 months ago

Maybe I'm missing out, all I get is " ignored user comment after all his posts, which are many towards a game he doesn't want

#2451 10 months ago
Quoted from Flack:

I missed the stream. How did it look in terms of code completion and overall play?

If you join sterns free basic insider you can watch there. Audio gets much better at 45 minutes in

#2645 10 months ago

. While I've never used the power blades, have used side art in a few and have had no issues with product or service. Why is this in the LZ thread?

#2649 10 months ago

Does anyone have a due date for delivery?

#2653 10 months ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

My Pro could be here any day.

Please share !!

#2655 10 months ago

How have you found a demo already?

#2669 10 months ago

How do you know, and I hope you're right?

#2724 10 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

The LCD screen seems very underutilized. Rarely is it telling the player what to do or offering any guidance. Compare it to some other games where the screen has useful information (granted some players never look up, but it doesn’t change the fact it is sparse compared to other Stern games)
The game is just shoot the flashing arrows and make a few combos to build up a playfield multiplier. Sometimes a tour will offer some side objectives to work on
Also...can a player just trap up for 50 minutes or whatever and get to the wizard mode? You won’t build up values or anything. But it would be amusing if this is a game a player can get to the wizard mode with only a single flipper button press. This isn’t me being negative. More of an observation.

Game is at .91 code. Let's give it some time, hopefully more to come

#2729 10 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

They’re the ones who release games too early and leave bad impressions with people like me. Shrug
There are a few Stern games that I thought were rubbish the first few months they were out. Some of them I like now years later, and some still stink IMHO. Just hoping for the best and being grateful for whatever they do is how standards get lower.
It just felt like Stern was getting so much better about shipping games that were close to feature complete, especially after COVID slowed down the line for a bit.

Hey. Was not knocking you at all, didn't mean to sound that way. I do wish games were polished upon release. But that's just not possible, takes lots of plays and feedback to get there. And sometimes, they never do finish. Im hopeful

#2851 9 months ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

[quoted image]

I ordered some that are 3" tall, but not here yet

#2852 9 months ago

This showed up yesterday , I've got idea for it but waitin on machine

20201231_145301 (resized).jpg20201231_205109 (resized).jpg
#2854 9 months ago

20201231_214203 (resized).jpg
#2872 9 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Shouldn’t someone be starting a LZ owners thread by now? Time to let the Hype thread free to be the cesspool it always wanted to be.

Screenshot_20210101-154526_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#2922 9 months ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Agreed. Ripping spinners might be my favorite shot in pinball and they seem to be a big part of this game. I’d much rather have a spinner pop up out of the middle of the playfield than a bash toy like Monger.

End of January cant get here fast enufffff!!!!

#2947 9 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I'd have to imagine that it's just due to early code. Yes it is disappointing since they had a long time to figure this out and put out a game that had the code almost finished as they did with TMNT. But let's give them a chance and see where it's heading. They have too much to lose not to pay attention to this game and focus on the code being finished. if not they might as well flush the game down the toilet with monsters

I agree, but think its nearly impossible to put game out with a finished code. Not that it can't be done. Just very hard. And I don't think any game is ever finished to everyone's satisfaction.

#2950 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Like Ghostbusters many years later?
Many years!
Lol

Or bksor or munsters. We can still hope tho, right?

#2953 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Don't get me started on Munsters
My worst purchase ever!
Hate that game

I just traded a bksor with topper for munsters pro and buncha cash. Its not horrible, fairly shallow, but wife and others like it. It will move shortly. I did not like bksor, got old way too quick, and I love SR games, like LZ!

#2954 9 months ago

And pinchild, you cannot fairly compare gnr with lz pro, I see you have both listed in your collection. I think they missed on the pro lz, it will still shoot fast and fun but no lights or spinner. I want to put some time on a gnr if one shows up around here. Someday

#2965 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Truly nervous about LZ nothing worse than a NIB purchase gone wrong.
Should have mine by Wednesday
Fingers crossed

Ya, the pro might be nervous purchase. Or it may be good fun too. As an average player, old dude, im theme first, code distant second. So lz is a must for me.

#2989 9 months ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Got and set up a Pro yesterday..
..it Rocks bc its Zeppelin and is fast bc it should be..
It feels simple on the surface but I know there is more there
Havent played but a few games but just wanted to say I am happy with what I got and the cab art is a head turner
My my my I’m so happy will celebrate this day later and play and report back

I'd give you 2 upvotes if I could! Enjoy, mine will be here late January, hoping.

#3014 9 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

GNR has a 6 ball physical ball lock that is made to look like the handle of a guitar, damn impressive. Theres also the upper mini playfield, moving stage light toys (that move up down / side to side), the moving mini drum symbols, spinning disk, multiple molded pieces, and the mini concert stage LCD.
LZ beats GNR in toys? LOL! Looks like more then a few were missed from your list.
Oh, you can get mini stage lights in LZ, they just don't come with the game and instead are on the $850 topper. Also, the lights only move side to side versus up down, diagonal, etc as with the GNR mini stage lights. What a joke.

I dont understand why you insist on your constant comments. You don't like the game, you didn't order, you don't want it. We get it. Its ok. Thats why there are different companies making different pins. As of now, I think lz is a better game for me than gnr. Maybe I'll change my mind later, time will tell.

#3026 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Play Fun?
Well don't count on it!
Sorry to say it's not a keeper. IMO
I can't even see the drop targets do to backglass being so bright.
It's not a Turd it's just I have so many that are better that I'll be trading it for a different title.

You know you can dim the backglass lights? Most of mine are are at 30% for gameplay and 100% in attract. I bought an le, comes with invisiglass, which I've never had. I agree premium was probably way to go on this, but the pro will still be a fast fun shooter with excellent music.

#3028 9 months ago

Its a good feature, as soon as you're done playing they go to what ever level you set for attract. Don't give up on it yet, I think it takes a bit to get used to those long shots. Much harder than it looks. Good luck!

#3036 9 months ago

I'm looking forward to trying invisiglass. I have the bent plastic piece on ehoh and it gets rid of all the speaker light. Helps a bit on backgkass, but turned down its not noticable

#3038 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Thanks you guys just felt alittle let down.
I'll get on it tomorrow with no family around to disturb my opinion.
It is always a bummer when they don't support a new title.

Buy yourself a polk woofer , it will really wake it up. Best mod or add on there is in my opinion.

#3058 9 months ago
Quoted from SWfan:

To be fair, JJP pins are still more expensive- which based on this rational would always require more “toys” than Stern to justify their price.
The base components of a modern pin: cabinet, electronics, hardware, screen, lights, company expense overhead, shipping costs, insurance, etc. are all included in every modern pin. The cost to add each toy is minimal. So saying a pin with 3 toys is worth $8k but one with 1 toy isn’t is a bit of an overstatement.
At the end of the day, is it a pin you want to own or play on location? If the answer is yes, they got it right, if the answer is no, they got it wrong.

#3064 9 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

I walked into my favorite local Pinball center (MoMs Market in College Park/Hollywood Maryland) to play some pinball for my birthday. I had a pocket full of quarters. I knew many of my favorites were there from previous visits. Twilight Zone, Medieval Madness, Addams Family....and a new favorite Dialed IN. So Imagine my surprise and delight to see a brand new Led Zeppelin Pro had just been delivered from Stern. Still in the box. I got real excited, as I am a Dad Rock, kinda guy. I am looking forward to returning when it is ready to play. I was soooo tempted to open it when no one was looking....
[quoted image]

Go for it!! They will thank you for the free set up

#3083 9 months ago

Do you guys think most home buyers are casual players or deep code type?

#3091 9 months ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I've played two different LZ pros now. This one was at BumperNets. The game was set-up a little poorly. Not enough pitch and leaning slightly to the right. The game had a nasty feed from the scoop, off the top of the left sling, to the right outlane. This one did NOT have the clunk sound from the kicker in the left scoop, so not sure what was going on there.
One observation on code. Bonus needs to be increased by a factor of ten! I had a decent ball time with a bonus of 180K. It would've felt more in line with how the game scores if that was 1.8M.

I'm hoping too for higher bonus and just more points scored overall. I used to think it was dumb to score 500,000 000, but now if you only get 20 or 30 mill on a game it feels like a let down. Hoping shot values increase dramatically throughout

#3093 9 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

This goes to show why no matter what Stern does there will be thouse that are unhappy

No, im very happy. Just an idea. I think yr bringing your jjp anger here

And its those, not thouse

#3101 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

I was wrong Pro is fast and fun!
I'm sure you'll really like your upgraded model.

Great that you're lovin it!! Rules out today look easy to remember, maybe harder than appears to do. Going to be fun.

#3103 9 months ago
Quoted from andre060:

Anyone hear anything about LE's going out? My order is for a premium which would come right after, and man I am HYPED for this game! Can't wait!

I'm on the west coast, my distributor said 2 weeks for le to arrive. He got his pros Tuesday this week

#3106 9 months ago

I dont care what the haters say, I hope its stairway. One of the all time classics from any band, any era, no disputing it..
Watching deadflip stream he clearly says he was not supposed to go into wizard mode, so maybe final code isn't done or just not to ruin surprise. And avoid the comments from half of pinside

#3154 9 months ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

it sucks getting old lol (56). I remember a few years ago dark lighting was a big issue for many people over 50 at Pinburgh. Old eyes just don't adjust as quickly as they used to. Another problem that is starting to crop up are manufacturers using RGB lights for the GI. They just don't provide enough "white" to properly light up a playfield. My Hotwheels and ACNC suffer from this.

No kiddin! I'm pushing 61 and it gets harder to see in the dark every day. And, if I wear my readin glasses, it's blurry and makes me nauseous
Sucks gettin old,,,,,

#3189 9 months ago
Quoted from coop:

Led Zeppelin's self-titled debut album arrived today in 1969.
"From beginning to end, the 45-minute, nine-track LP is a perfect projection of rock and roll’s not too distant future, a future it would heavily impact. It isn’t quite the dreamy fantasy that later volumes were, but it is the first hard rock domino that lays the groundwork for everything the band would accomplish. It is the start of an evolution. The reissue of this classic captures the crispness of every detail. It is almost like hearing it anew. “Your Time Is Gonna Come” rolls out an elastic bass line that snaps back to match the cadence of the steel guitar as Robert Plant belts out the chorus like the leader of a gospel choir." — Time Magazine
[quoted image]

I'll be playing it as I set up in ( hopefully) 10 days !

#3194 9 months ago
Quoted from Vitty:

On the slam tilt podcast Tim confirmed no stairway in the game. It was nice to hear RayDay was working on rules/modes and continual improvements. Its a good listen.

I dont know if that's good or bad, no stairway. It doesn't really feel like pinball music until last 2 minutes, but is the song that has defined them.

#3211 9 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Can’t show what’s not there. Wizard mode is not yet designed nor coded per Tim’s interview three weeks ago. Look for it in future release notes and give it a go then. Pretty sure Stern will be crowing about it once completed.

Was gonna thumbs up ya till the crowing part

#3232 9 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Went by Nitro to pick up some balls and they had a Led Zeppelin Pro on display. I was on my way somewhere and with covid I didn't want to just hang out and play but did check it out quickly.
I was surprised how much better the Pro playfield looked compared to Premium. I really dislike the Unicorn heads and how cluttered the premium is around the Electric Magic. The premium playfield is just kind a bit of a mess and the pro more balanced. The faces are bigger and more recognizable, it is the opposite of AC/DC on this one the bigger faces actually look way better.
That being said, as far as stuff on the playfield it is baron and empty and I thought it would feel a little empty but its even worse in person. The Icarus is much smaller than I expected I don't know why but I just thought it would be bigger and feel like a toy. It doesn't at all, it so small and insignificant it might as well just be a plastic mounted vertically. It really is just a leaper that doesn't make any sense. On Elvira at least they go with the theme.
Third flipper is completely wasted, Stern really just half assed this one when they ripped stuff off to reduce cost. They might as well have just removed the flipper for all the good it is now. I would expect an update just like how they added a Swinging Bell on AC/DC Pro. Stern or someone else is going to change that target to a switch and put the ramp back in. The other option is what cooked71 mentioned make it a roll over and loop around to the back, so its repeatable, this would add basically zero cost. It just doesn't make sense the way it is now. It took one game to go, well that is broken. How Stern just didn't give a shit is really embarrassing. I get they need to reduce cost but the game still needs to make sense.
I don't know if it is just Led Zeppelin or something Stern is starting to do on pins but not having the lanes above the pops is really weird. Another reason it just feels broken. I know people will say there is no skill in moving the unlit lane with the flippers to complete an objective but it's fun and just part of Pinball. Sure it's not challenging but its just what you do as the ball bounces around up there. Didn't Steve Ritchie invent it?! Have they done this on other pins recently?
The rest of the art is what it is, no point in beating a dead horse.

Great review, from someone who didn't play

#3236 9 months ago

Good response. Can you give us a walk by review of gnr next?

#3238 9 months ago

No, I think you pretty much nailed it.

#3242 9 months ago

It will. Some sterns had no shaker code at all on release. You go with a polk or klipsch or???

#3255 9 months ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

So much in the new code release ! !
PRO V0.93 - January 18, 2021
==========================
Fixed:
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the cabinet lights from showing in test
or gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the tournament screens from appearing in
attract mode while a tournament was running. Tournaments started and still
in progress from previous code revisions should now display in attract mode.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the light show to continue running for
super features after super scoring had been exhausted.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the light show to continue running for
tour objectives after they had been achieved.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Icarus X multiplier from being applied
during grace period.
- Fixed instances where the Icarus X multiplier would not apply to certain
game scores.
- Fixed an issue where song mode shots could become re-lit during grace
period.
- Fixed an issue where Instant Info would not show show the player's Icarus X
value.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause certain devices to award points
twice when they only should have been awarded once.
- Fixed an issue which could show the incorrect mode totals for tour multiball
modes.
- Fixed an issue which could cause certain high score names to overrun the
display.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent the Zeppelin Multiball super jackpot
from lighting.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the drop targets from resetting, even when
all of them were down.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent a player from completing World Tour
multiball.
- Fixed an issue which could freeze the expression lights if different players
had selected the same song.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the skill shot from being awarded when it
was also the last target hit to complete the LED target bank.
- Fixed an issue which allowed the player to advance to the next tour mode
during World Tour multiball.
Tweaked:
- Adjustments:
- Changed the trough eject power minimum to 64.
- Removed the "Song Repeats After Ending" adjustment.
- Lights:
- Greatly improved the Expression Light effects for all 10 songs.
- Tweaked the RGB colors on the band member inserts to better represent
the player's multiplier values.
- Tweaked the light show on the Zeppelin 1-2-3 lights to more easily show
the number of locks qualified and earned.
- Removed the Song Mode arrows from game award light shows.
- Reduced the intensity of the Band Member symbol flahers by 50%.
- Display:
- Improved the Icarus X overlay display effect.
- Tweaked the record scoring overlay display effect to only show the record
award when the display is not busy showing other awards.
- Extended the duration of the Tilt animation.
- Improved the spinner effect overlay behavior.
- Improved the instruction text during UK 1971 tour.
- Sounds:
- Delayed the knocker sound effect until the REPLAY text appears in the
REPLAY display effect.
- Reduced the delay of the game start speech.
- Rules:
- Reduced the maximum number of right ramp shots to light a tour from 6 to
- Hold up the left eject kickout if the Extra Ball is Lit display effect is
running.
- Changed the multiball total screens to hold up endball.
- Increased the values of super features each time you start them.
- Tweaked combo scoring. Combo scores increase each time you successfully
terminate a combo.
- Tweaked Bonus:
- Bonus now counts all gold records earned, then all platinum records
earned.
- Bonus awards 25,000 per gold record. 500,000 per platinum record.
- Added a combo bonus.
- Improved sound effects.
- Improved timing.
- Tweaked Song Mode Behavior:
- Increased song mode scoring.
- Various scoring tweaks related to balancing song modes.
- Implement a fixed base value for the number of sales earned per song
shot in addition to the dynamic value based on the song length.
- Tweaked Kashmir Mode:
- Kashmir verse sections will now remember the player's shot progress.
- Tweaked Good Times Bad Times Mode:
- Added a guitar solo section in which the center ramp is always lit.
- Tweaked Rock and Roll Mode:
- Added a guitar solo section in which the center ramp is always lit.
- Tweaked Multiballs:
- Score balancing for every multiball.
- Decreased the number of Icarus target hits for add-a-ball to 3 (was 4.)
- Tweaked Earl's Court Multiball:
- Reworked the multiball to encourage shooting diverse target banks for
super jackpots.
- Tweaked USA 1975 Tour Multiball:
- Made the different ramp shots become available more often.
- Tweaked USA 1977 Tour Multiball:
- Gate will close unless a higher priority shot is
available at the hermit target.
- Tweaked World Tour Multiball:
- Add-a-ball can be earned after every 2nd city jackpot.
- Added points-per-mile scoring.
- Tweaked Super Pops:
- Gate will close during super pops unless a higher priority shot is
available at the hermit target.
- Additional score balancing.
New:
- Audits:
- Added audits for all multiballs.
- Adjustments:
- Default the sound filter to use the 10-band equalizer with the recommended
settings for each EQ band.
- Added an adjustment to disable the flipper lane change on the LED targets.
- Sounds:
- Added a sound effect for the hermit target switch.
- Display:
- Added Zeppelin Award status to instant info.
- Added the Icarus X timer to instant info.
- Added additional high score entries.
- Added display text to show the number of song sales awarded each shot when
the record is not spinning.
- Lights:
- Added a lamp effect to show that the Icarus target was hit.
- Added a lamp effect to show that World Tour Multiball is ready.
- Added Expression Light effects to DJ Mixer.
- Rules:
- Added a 4th difficulty level to tours. Tours get harder each time they are
completed until the 4th level is reached. A tour difficulty setting of
HARD starts at level 3.
- Added a rule to increase pop bumper base values by shooting the right
orbit.
- Added a rule to increase spinner base values by scoring the inlanes.
- Added ball save on a skill shot award.
- Added a hidden ball save for rebounds off of the Hermit target that travel
directly into the right outlane.
- Added a rule to disable the bottom lane change if a player is repeatedly
shooting the center ramp. The lane change will enable again once a player
shoots a different major shot.
- Added the change song feature:
- Lights by earning enough gold records (default 5) or by earning a
platinum record if not already lit.
the song change is lit feature at the top eject.
- Choosing a song you have already played will reset the scoring bonus
applied for the number of shots made during that song.
- Added Top of the Charts Multiball:
- Lit by completing all 10 song modes.
- Allows a player to progress through the 10 song modes and earn more record
sales. Songs which a player has already gone platinum are skipped and the
player is awarded bonus points.
- When a player earns a platinum record during Top of the Charts multiball,
the song ends and the player moves to the next song.
- Added Top of the Charts Challenge Mode:
- Display the game mode menu by holding in both flippers.
- Choosing Top of the Charts challenge mode starts a challenge mode game.
- Top of the Charts Challenge is plays through all 10 songs starting from
a fixed number of sales. Shooting lit shots and hitting switches advances
the number of sales.
- When a player earns 999,999 sales, shooting the left eject will award a
platinum record, advance the player to the next song, and add an
additional ball into play.
- When the song ends, Top of the Charts challenge ends, all balls in play
will drain, and the game will end.
- Player starts with 4 balls in play.
- Shooting the ejects during a song increases the song shots and sales
earned at each shot to 2x and 3x.
- When a player drains all balls in play, the song sales they have earned
are reduced and a ball is returned to play.
- Added a leaderboard to show the top 3 Top of the Charts challenge scores
and Top of the Charts challenge times.
- Added a high score entry for Top of the Charts multi-album master.
- Set the gameplay backbox brightness to 50% by default to improve visibility
on the playfield.
- Added additional shaker motor effects.
- Added additional game light shows.

Wow. How did you hear bout this?

#3259 9 months ago

I'm in that, no notice. Even got my box o stuff few weeks sgo

#3266 9 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

JP and escape nublar
GB and are you a god
Stranger things and final showdown
AIQ with battle royale

Good to know. So, how do you access them?

#3267 9 months ago
Quoted from apessino:

They also post about code updates on their Facebook page... [quoted image]

Found it in spam folder

#3283 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

The extre lights on the side for pros have started shipping!
Should have mine in week.

That's gonna be awesome. Glad they did that. Hope its game exclusive , and not on next releases

#3285 9 months ago

Thought I saw 449

#3289 9 months ago

Could be Canadian

Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#3297 9 months ago

I dont think they're stupid. Better than those blinding gnr lights and I think pinstadiums are about the same. Plus they are cut into cab, not in the way. Good add on to the pro!

#3299 9 months ago

No!!!

#3311 9 months ago

You know, we need to stop jousting with these hard headed idiots. Just looking to butt heads, half of them don't have either game now or on order. Feel kinda sad for them

1 week later
#3329 8 months ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Streaming Led Zeppelin LE today at 2pm est
[quoted image]
at https://www.twitch.tv/motorcitypinball

Cant wait to see

#3331 8 months ago

Looks great in your lineup!

#3335 8 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Kept wondering why the LE head side art looked so damn familiar to me..then I looked up..
[quoted image][quoted image]

You've got great taste in yr art!!

#3343 8 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I wont say bad, I only played 3 games(left a game for someone else). Im not a pro and cant really comment on the rules, but every shot on the pro is WAY UP THERE lol. This latest Stern would be way down on the list to buy for sure. Havent played WWE yet though and a "simpler" TNA is 10x better
Like Beatles. The bigger the license for Stern, the less you get, for a higher price.
I will check out a Prem/ Le if i get the chance, but a pro wont get any more than the $2 it got from me. YMMV

That's why it's good. Nice long hard to hit shots. Looks great

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside