E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#819 3 years ago

just catching up here.

wow - the LE is absolutely hideous. I always thought there wasn't enough naked angel dude on my pinball machines. Thanks Stern for fixing that.

Prem art I actually like the blimp but the same throughout? lazy

Pro is the best but that really does remind me of bugs. Not saying much. Art is an absolute mess.

Layout looks whatever - prem/LE doesn't appear to be worth it with pro being my choice without actually seeing the game.

No stairway btw? wow.

#836 3 years ago

before you start hearing the same, it's not the ol pinside is negative about ever new games coming out. Avengers - positive. TMNT - huge pop. JP - positive (art aside). List goes on.

This game is just disappointing (from a introduction standpoint). Even die hard LZ can't be happy with this. I wish my eyes could unsee that LE btw. Damn. Look forward to seeing it play but layout looks, well, blah. Not the worst but I'm spoiled by Keith and others at this point. Can't believe no Stairway. It has to be in there for a wizard mode.....

Topper looks cool - can only imagine how much the will charge.

back to work!

#1171 3 years ago

For the guy saying what else do you expect from a pinball machine.....you have to be kidding me. How about not a naked dude plastered all over my machine. That would be the starting point. Playing the songs in order each time, even if I am able to pick the starting song, would be next.

#1316 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballRockDude:

So many people are complaining about the artwork. The artwork is a sampling of the artwork during the bands career. Zeppelin was never a visual band like Kiss, Queen or Pink Floyd so what else would some one expect for a representation of the band. Any of the Led Zeppelin models is better than that bright banana yellow Avengers. What does bright yellow have to do with Avengers? The music couldn’t be any better suited for a pin. Can’t wait to play. I am sure this pin will rise above all the early bashing to become a classic like the Great band it represents.

what else would some one expect for a representation of the band? Really? This is the best art you can think of? haha

and that yellow is actually pretty nice in person. I wouldn't point to Avengers as a good comparison. That's not going to work out very well.

Seriously though, anyone that truly thinks this is a great representation of the band needs to get their head checked. Apparently the American Medical Association is now permitting doctors to use Stern's Led Zeppelin cabinet art to determine if a patient is really mentally ill. If the patient believes the art is a great representation of the band, it's right to the loony bin!

This thread cracks me up btw.

#1543 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

to be honest i would be happy right now to own either C7,C8 or jjp Gnrle or lz le. greed is good!

C7 still looks somewhat like a corvette w/american power. C8 doesn’t even come in a stick which is the true killer

#2079 3 years ago

Went to see this game officially play and after reading these forums beforehand (as I’m late), I was happy to see such positive comments. Then I saw CrazyLevi’s over the top praise for it and thought, shit is this just the stern army defending this dud? Hopefully not

After watching the stream for 20 min, I can confirm. Stern army is in full effect.

What a borefest. Nothing interesting. Spinner sound is also really annoying. I heard Tim defending the terrible art which I thought was hilarious.

Game is almost as boring as Munsters when I saw it. Well stern has been killing it recently (JP, Avengers and yes TMNT) - can’t all be winners.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Cloud, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 65.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.