E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 1 year ago

“If I played guitar I’d be Jimmy Page, the girlies I like, are underage!”

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I hope they do not put Stairway to heaven in the game. I cant stand that song.

But there's a wino down the road!

#225 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Don’t get hyped for that, Ando ... because Dio Sabbath would NEVER happen.
Sharon controls Sabbath these days. Ozzy or nothing.
rd

I feel your love for the Dio but I'm going to need an original Sabbath game, and I will buy one.

Based on the theme. Total sucker move.

#1299 1 year ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Dude, quit with the child abuse jokes. You made the same joke an hour ago, what is your problem?

Most people think they are funny.

Most people are not funny.

#1529 1 year ago

“Man I hate the art. Classic album covers don’t represent this band!

I know....cheesy compilation art. Boom!”

“Wait, maybe something with box set crop circles?”

#1729 1 year ago

If MM came out now everybody would say it sucks fucking ass.

Yeah it has a decent art package, but the theme?! THey wouldn't pony up for a REAL Monty Python game so we get this Premier-style knockoff?

Wow. Two flipper fan layout. HOW ORIGINAL! Designer needs to retire.

And the code?!?! WHat did they spend, like 2 weeks on it? Where's the depth? Some Munsters-level shit there.

Also the voices are dumb. Why is there a valley girl? What's with all the dumb dad jokes?

They must think we are stupid! And they hate us! PINBALL FUCKING SUCKS!

#1738 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What I learned from this thread today: flynnibus is in a bad mood.

The holidays can be a very stressful time!

Here's some lovely pictures of a snowy Times Square / Rock Center from last night, to help put you everybody in a majestic and cheerful holiday mood!

692244E4-F62E-46DE-8902-C4A93C0105D1 (resized).jpegBBC2202F-87D4-46CC-8335-2981B3488FA2 (resized).jpegD504B564-1208-481B-BC2D-8835B965B931 (resized).jpegDCCACAC0-D4E9-4F52-9240-98535D6B500B (resized).jpegEB6B9E7A-ABE6-4600-8E8C-CE5CD40339C0 (resized).jpeg
#1742 1 year ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Aw see... that almost makes me miss living there.
The city I do miss, the cold and generally shit weather not so much.

Yeah it's pretty much a black slushy wonderland by now as you'd expect, but it's worth it for that brief window of elegant beauty!

Ok, here's 10 consecutive posts illustrating why Police Force's art package is indeed superior to Led Zep....

#1761 1 year ago

Hey they kinda look like red pinballs

96E85619-8B2C-4360-8C8F-CEB21B263C75 (resized).jpeg
#1782 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

That one bothers me more than any other. Just move the damn circle and photo. There’s plenty of room in that area.

The really should have a stuffed an insert or two in Plant's pants.

Not that there's any room in there, am I right?!

#2044 1 year ago

Game looks awesome, light show is awesome, music and sound is awesome, animations are awesome, flow is awesome, haters are morons.

The chat dying halfway through the stream was the best thing that ever happened. Less addressing dumb chat comments, more just playing the game and letting us hear and see it.

#2075 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Speaking of Fat Axel-I really liked the nostalgic footage and animations from Led Zeppelin in their 'Prime' as it should be. Thank you design team-you nailed it! Animations and video footage really tied the play together and was put together well.

They clearly made nice use of the assets available and the original stuff is great. Psychedelic and funny - I love watching the Hindenburg launch. Oh the humanity!

Also unless you guys are talking about Beverly Hills Cop it's "fat Axl!"

#2386 1 year ago

“Guys is there a link to the stream!” Is the new “is Lyman on code?!”

#2444 1 year ago

Man if this is the zep hype thread I live in fear of ever discovering the pit of depravity that surely is the Zep Hate Thread!

#2455 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You know your right the GnR is even hideous to gaze upon
[quoted image]

It cracks me up that people keep posting stock pictures of gnr and led zep over and over and over Like we don’t know what they look like.

Thanks guys!

#2461 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If the LZ artist had been hired for GnFnR ....
SE - large GNR logo with flippers would be plastered on 13 different surfaces.
LE - large GNR cross would be plastered on 13 different surfaces.
CE - large Slash’s hat would be plastered on 13 different surfaces.
Design is now done.

Sorry I just can’t comprehend what you are saying without a bunch of stock photos of zep and gnr

#2504 1 year ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

The cabinet looks like the bathroom wall of the old Rock Fantasy in NY (not saying that's a bad thing).

I still can’t believe somewhere out there is a pinhead who owns that Twin Win that spent 10 years in that bathroom 2 feet from the toilet.

#2544 1 year ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Personally I believe they knew full well the stream would go down. They played up how they were felons and rebelling. It was a poorly planned PR stunt. A lame attempt to be “Rock n Roll”. I guess it worked people are still talking about it.

Congrats, you win the “dumbest Stern Conspiracy Theory 2020 Edition.”

And the competition was stiff.

#2591 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The setting applies to all the time, right? What is being requested is another attenuation setting that applies during songs. THEN you can hear callouts with base setting during part of your game and have it quiet with a new setting during songs.

What are you talking about? Have you not read the past 15 pages?

You can turn down the music/songs, period, while leaving the callouts/sounds. It's been that way for years on all Stern pins.

NOBODY wants to tune into a Led Zep pinball reveal stream where you can't hear the fucking songs, so it's moot anyway. THAT'S THE FUCKING ISSUE.

It seems like nobody in this thread can retain more than half a page of posts at any given time. Goldfishside!

"Is Lyman on Code?! Anybody got a link to the stream?!"

1 week later
#2680 1 year ago

Stern’s bizarre business model of “send us money and we will send you a game” continues to shock and discombobulate the competition.

How do they make money this way?!

#2700 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So what price do you think will the lighted panels will cost? $279 like ST UV kit? Liking the pro artwork a bit more.

I can only assume most people here would pay more than $279 for such a kit. So it’ll be more.

I’m guessing more like $500. They’d really Prefer to have people buy premiums than get a pro and add the lights.

#2829 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if that it is an intended shot, it is by far the crappiest design I have ever seen.
You can luck your way into it, but it is obvious it was never actually intended...
may more of a "hey, I just made the ramp from the upper flipper"
:oh yeah..."I totally meant for that"

ehh there's a recent tradition.

Tron's "gem" shot

Dialed In's "SIM card"

good luck depending on the setup. Especially Tron.

#2832 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WHat you talking about willis?
That is the dumbest "intentional" shot design ever
[quoted image]

Who cares?

Seems like that shot is pretty easy to make with the other two flippers.

#2837 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Then why have the 3rd flipper then if the ramp is pretty much make able by the other two flippers? Some people do care to have a flipper in the game that actually works and not there just for the sake of having it there.

Am I missing something?

Looks like there's another shot there for the third flipper. THis is not a "hobbit" situation.

ALso I don't give a shit. You guys want to whine about LZ for the next few months be my guest.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside