E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#443 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They never made more than 500 LE for any rock machine.

I heard they tried all the way up to 1,964 before...

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Not really. Beatles Diamond and Platinum were well under 1000 total.
Gold is run of the mill.

It was a capped (limited) number of a rock pin. Golds were not run infinitely. Even though it didn't have LE in any of the gold/plat/diamond names, it was technically a limited edition.

#592 3 years ago

BBBB Part 2
BBBB Part 2 (resized).pngBBBB Part 2 (resized).png

#674 3 years ago

Layout looks real fun and a hybrid of two SR classics.

Left side definitely has some ST influence (2-bank for Ball Save, then small lane to scoop, then long orbit through spinner, left ramp)

Right side definitely has some ACDC influence (pops nest guarded by 3-bank of drops, right ramp, right orbit to jukebox/lock, 4-bank of ROCK targets).

This will probably be a shooters dream.

#680 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

I love the first record but the cover sucks and thats the whole cab art package.

Just the band name and symbols would have been cooler.

This game will be the king of the "Alt Translite"

#691 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

So the obvious pro vs premium differences to the naked eye so far:
Cab art
Art blades with embedded lighting
Spinner mech that raises and lowers (possibly with magnet)
Curious to see if there is anything else major, but they may have me with the lights dammit. I do wish the pro cab was on premium but there's a lot of opinions about that lol.

Looks like the Premium has a half loop ramp for the 3rd flipper shot. If you pause the Pro video, you can see the 3rd flipper shot just goes to a standup target

3rd flipper shot (resized).jpg3rd flipper shot (resized).jpg

#821 3 years ago

Problem with all those high res photos from the last page is that you can zoom in on them. First pic from the Prem. Second from the Pro. Minor stuff, but still crazy that they can't 100% fix the issues... and these are the PF's chosen for marketing.

Ruh Row (resized).pngRuh Row (resized).png
Not again (resized).pngNot again (resized).png

#937 3 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

They couldn’t think of of better name than “Electric Magic Multiball”?

After "Kid Multiball" was unleashed on the world, nothing that ever comes out now will claim the title for the worst.

#1124 3 years ago

I'm laughing at the shock that there are drops targets in a Pro model, a SR title nonetheless. BKSoR (3), GoT (3), SW (5), ST (1) - All Pro's with drops. All SR titles. This isn't some new concept Stern is finally adopting, and I even forgot to mention non-SR titles like STH, AIQ, DP, IMDN, GB, TWD, and MET.

#1142 3 years ago

Having watched the Prem features video again, I wish they took a page from ST Prem's book (it's a very similar left side of the PF anyways), and put in a physical kickback on the left outlane and a VUK on the left scoop up to the wireform. Those are nice features over ST Pro and so easy to see working here.

#1432 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Still can’t get over the fucking standup shot from third flipper. Stern is begging you not to buy the pro. What a joke

I do think that shot is a total buzzkill for the 3rd flipper. There's not much else it does (the video does say the center ramp can be hit from ALL flippers, but the ramp geometry and placement doesn't make it look possible, unlike AIQ where it does).

The standup shoud've been removed and a looping orbit should've been in it's place. I be willing to bet a very creative modder makes a ramp for this area and just reuses the standup switch's contacts.

#1585 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

What good is a game play stream if you can't see the side art? After reading this thread it seems like that's what everyone is judging the game on. Personally i like the cabinet art, but i also know it will never be seen in my collection because most likely it will be sandwiched in between other games. I'm Looking forward to the stream to see how it shoots and what they did with code. From what i've heard so far the rules sound very cool.

Chuck, online and in person, you’re always the voice of reason and positivity and that’s why you’re always A-OK in my book. Hope Disco is treating you well, and hope we can play together in 2021!

#1800 3 years ago

I'll happily sell you a brand new one for $6,100. I'll sell you two for $6,050/ea!

#1863 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks like from sterns FB page
[quoted image]

Sweet. Those of us who don’t use Facebook or just think on the whole think social media is a waste of time can get to read the mixed reviews days later!

(...I’m sure it’s probably due to some DMCA/copyrighted music BS, but still, using FB does omit a fair amount of their target audience.)

#2229 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

Here’s the real question . When these games start arriving , are the playfields going to be full of issues , or has stern addressed it ? Because that’s also factoring into my decision to pull the trigger on a premium

Doubtful since they can’t even get their marketing PF’s correct. These were both a Pro and Prem in their release videos. (Go to the post below to see pics).

Quoted from Yoko2una:

Problem with all those high res photos from the last page is that you can zoom in on them. First pic from the Prem. Second from the Pro. Minor stuff, but still crazy that they can't 100% fix the issues... and these are the PF's chosen for marketing.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

#2410 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Backordered for months? LOL, according to which distros? Cointaker and Automated have everything.

They don't. Check Automated's EHOH page. Or their JP Prem page. Or their DP Prem page.

Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Hot Wheels is incredible for the price...I got mine for 6300, that's the price of a Stern Pro

I think Hot Wheels looks great, but it's $600-700 more than a Stern Pro.

4 weeks later
#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Nope. That's USD.

Overpriced (resized).jpegOverpriced (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Cloud, FL
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 65.99
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

5,699 (OBO)
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.