E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#376 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Why the F would I make this up? I don't want this game to suck. Ignore me if you think it's BS. We'll see on Tuesday.

Posts all spoken like a true GNR fanboy in the midst...

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think LZ will shoot better than GnR for sure, as GnR doesn't look the best in that department.
But LZ won't be as good on the full on immersive, concert experience.

Problem with concert experience: even most favorite bands, can take watching the concert only a couple of times, before getting quite tired of it. There needs to be more than concert footage and multiballs to keep people interested. Hope LZ is not that, which I don’t think it will be.

#554 3 years ago

Tomorrow’s reveal = photos.

#559 3 years ago

It’s a zeppelin people, not a blimp. Zeppelins have an underneath structure frame, blimps do not. When the air goes out of a blimp, there’s nothing left. When it goes out of a zeppelin, the structure is still intact. Big difference between the two.

#1176 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Anyone else they think the side lights look like Pingraffix Power Blades? If not, certainly that can be replicated pretty easily...

Per write up:
“Expression Lighting SystemTM – 96 intelligent RGB LEDs enables full color spectrum control; synchronized and adjustable, responsive to game events
Positioned in pockets cut into the cabinet sides to provide color themed full playfield illumination, this integrated playfield lighting system is synchronized to custom light shows specifically designed for every song.”

This cannot be easily replicated. You’d have to drill holes etc. Pingraffix Power Blades are a mess. Don’t fit well and easily scratch up, because the bulging lights touch the PF when pulling up. I know, because I had them. Ended up pulling them off, what a total waste.

This lighting system is superior in my view, because they actually light the PF and not pointed directly at your face. Big plus!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1349 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Just changed my Zep LE order to GNR LE. I wanted to love this game, but I can't justify the cost for what the game could have been. Look forward to playing it on location and hope the code, video and gameplay make up for the uninspiring artwork. Metallica, Iron Maiden and AC/DC were home runs for Stern, but this looks more like Rolling Stones or Elvis to me. JJP gets my money on this one.

Love how you JJP/GNR fanboys come in a Stern thread and make up this nonsense, that you’re cancelling an order that never existed to begin with, all the while promoting your love affair with JJP. Can’t we leave another companies offering out of this and let LZ fans enjoy the thread??? Sheesh, bs talk is cheap...lol.

#1363 3 years ago

#1368 3 years ago

#1369 3 years ago

#1372 3 years ago

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1377 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Your talk is cheap also so what’s your point? It’s a pinball forum and all talk is cheap and just full of opinions. Yours is no better than anyone others. People need to vent let them. And people need to praise them so let them. If he wants to say express he prefers GnR over Zeppelin he has every right to.
Visually I prefer GnR LE much more than any of the LZ pins and I am a huge Zeppelin fan. Premium is one I will possibly eventually go with if I do purchase one, but it won’t be NIB. If both GnR and LZ played both well I would have to go with GnR LE. I feel it offers more bang for your buck and the art package is pretty damn good.
I do prefer the LZ playfield art of GnR, but GnR playfield offers so much more but yes at a higher price though. It does though give you that concert feel and look from what I can tell from videos anyway.
Will wait for gameplay reveal for LZ before I make up my mind fully on the overall package and hopefully get to play one in the wild. I do love BKSOR and I am still keeping an open mind, but the art package is a let down and the BG for pro and premium is just not doing it for me.
Just my opinion.

Discuss it in the GNR vs LZ threads. I’m keeping my comments strictly to LZ...which is what this thread is about...only.

#1385 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Star Trek?
Metallica?
Avengers?
Stranger Things?
Elvira?
JP?
BKSOR?
Maiden?
The only ones really of late that are brash are Deadpool and arguably Avengers. But that's two out of the last how many? I don't have the interest in keep going back to disprove this more.
Don't confuse 'bright' with controversial.
The baby blue powder here has no place on any pinball machine. Not even road show.

How old are you anyway? Going through down voting everything, lol. Grow up!

#1389 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Well... you sure have in the GnR thread.

Trolling this thread??? My comments were strictly left to the subject matter of the GNR thread, not versus another companies offering. Get real (Nice you care enough to look up, lol. Thanks)!

#1392 3 years ago

#2171 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Personally the raised spinner looked meh...... what is it supposed to be? If it was a Zeppelin rising up that would make sense. Or some other iconic object. But it’s literally nothing.
And no kinetic feedback at all. If you miss, it’s a bricked post shot, if you nail it it’s a Shot to nowhere.
Still think the game will be fun to play.
Loved the jukebox song selection with the album covers - that’s the best song selection I’ve seen so far.

It appeared to me that a shot through raised spinner hit the Ikarus located directly behind and made it jump up to the glass. That looked quite cool.

#2644 3 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

So sorry you feel that away about our products. Obviously you are unhappy because I think this is the third thread I have read about you being unsatisified.
There are literally a few thousand Powerblades out in the wild, We get great comments all the time. Obviously you were not happy and that's fine.
You have every right to bash my Company and family run business which we spend countless hours trying to satisy our customers.
I guess Ed Koch The ex-mayor of NYC once said "You can't please everybody" . As much as it may be true..we try the best we can to make everyone happy.
We strive to come up with Innovative, never done before types of products. And tremdous amount of design, technical work and innovation is what goes into every pair. Not to mention very expensive R&D as well.
It seems that some Pinball companies are just as impressed and try to simulate them as well. Like Led Zepp for example.
I am not going to sit here and post the copius amounts of message and e-mails I get praising them. It would take days..
However..If you do a search you will find that most people are blown away and love them.
Have a nice Holiday!
Joe

Joe, you’ve done this to yourself. Your product can be okay, but your power blades are not so desirable from my first hand experience or for anyone that wants them to be suitable for the long term. Bringing this up only incites me more to let the “cat out of the bag”.

Your service is terrible and many already know this and would never do business with you again. Buyer beware of the facts about Joe or Pingraffix! Myself and numerous friends have been at the mercy of Joe and his lack of business professionalism. Took over a year to finally receive items ordered and still isn’t right. I have the many emails to prove what I’m talking about, so this is not a one off.

You send excuse after excuse emails for why things got botched up on your end. International phone calls I had to make at my own expense. Do you joeraptor2003 wish to go further in this forum openly or just PM me and keep it the way it should have been, just between us???

Conversely, I’ve had nothing but excellent customer service from MezelMods.

#2646 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

. While I've never used the power blades, have used side art in a few and have had no issues with product or service. Why is this in the LZ thread?

This is in this thread, because Joe decided to discuss it here. Glad you’ve had a better experience than I or my fiends have had, dealing with Joe or Pingraffix.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 65.99
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread?tu=Thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.