E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 68.
#301 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Who is Tim Sexton?

Stern Programmer, high level player, and all around good guy.

#302 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m talking about LEs that distros get. They all get specific allotments.

I would hope they go out of their way to deliver on LEs but not everyone is ordering an LE .

If I had a pro or premium on order I wouldnt hold my breath.

#303 3 years ago

Whether it’s delayed or not, everyone I’ve ever heard of that has ordered a Stern game, they’ve received it. Except delays until they are allowed to produce at full capacity again.

#304 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whether it’s delayed or not, everyone I’ve ever heard of that has ordered a Stern game, they’ve received it. Except delays until they are allowed to produce at full capacity again.

Im not saying they dont deliver eventually but at the moment you have people who ordered games months ago still waiting.

The last run of Elviras left lots people who had one "on order with their dealer" hanging.

Went from you'll have your game in Oct to now maybe March.

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Im not saying they dont deliver eventually but at the moment you have people who ordered games months ago still waiting.
The last run of Elviras left lots people who had one "on order with their dealer" hanging.
Went from you'll have your game in Oct to now maybe March.

It’s almost like if you don’t order a game during its first run when it is the primary thing on the line you have to wait until space on the line opens up...

#306 3 years ago

Merry Blurry Pictures Eve!! Have you all been good boys and girls???

#307 3 years ago

Order a game when it’s in stock. No waiting.

#308 3 years ago

I just can’t imagine putting a ton of money down on something and not know anything about it other than it’s going to be a Led Zeppelin pin.

#309 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Order a game when it’s in stock. No waiting.

Well thats what I do... unfortunately that means Ill have to wait and see if they can produce enough LZ to go around.

I kinda doubt it based on the last year or so.

No way in hell I am pre-paying or any of that bullshit.

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I just can’t imagine putting a ton of money down on something and not know anything about it other than it’s going to be a Led Zeppelin pin.

That’s just the game If you want an LE. You have plenty of time to order after reveal if you’re getting a pro or pre and still be on the first run.

#311 3 years ago

Complaining about sterns ability to pump out games is absolutely laughable. You’re new here so I understand that you don’t understand but you’re out of your depth.

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Well thats what I do... unfortunately that means Ill have to wait and see if they can produce enough LZ to go around.
I kinda doubt it based on the last year or so.
No way in hell I am pre-paying or any of that bullshit.

You’ll have YEARS to buy a LZ NIB.

#313 3 years ago

Once you get passed the highly manufactured LE fear of missing out, it’s just another release.

LEs will be available, just not right now. Stern LEs are just to unpredictable for me to put down cash unseen. I’m usually looking 2-3 releases back and have been quite happy with availability of models to choose from.

#314 3 years ago
Quoted from seeburg220:

"Does anyone remember multiball?"

Where's that confounded Multiball?

#315 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I heard bksor retheme but stripped down a little.

This is what I heard

#316 3 years ago

I just keep envisioning pushing the start button and the intro to Achilles last stand hits

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

This is what I heard

Really, 3 flippers, no upper PF, likely Steve’s opus as rumor is he is retiring. Game will be awesome.

#318 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

That’s just the game If you want an LE. You have plenty of time to order after reveal if you’re getting a pro or pre and still be on the first run.

I know that’s for the LE, but I still could not buy anything without seeing it regardless especially for something that will cost thousands of dollars nearing $10k and end up for sale “Like new with only 20 plays.”

#319 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Really, 3 flippers, no upper PF, likely Steve’s opus as rumor is he is retiring. Game will be awesome.

How many had to google opus? I did lol

#320 3 years ago

A friend styled me out with an LE - a whole box of them! (Her kid didn’t like the flavor, but hey it’s practically NIB.)

Maybe I can convince them to do the same thing with a LZLE?

D7CE9B31-99FF-409A-AD44-CE1E5F83D880 (resized).jpegD7CE9B31-99FF-409A-AD44-CE1E5F83D880 (resized).jpeg
#321 3 years ago

Can’t believe nothing has leaked over the weekend, something always leaks out.

No Pics, no idea on artist, no rumors on game features.

Keeping it pretty tight lipped.

#322 3 years ago

Surely psychedelic crop circles make the art

165335BD-AA24-42AF-BB0D-E15103A09CA1 (resized).jpeg165335BD-AA24-42AF-BB0D-E15103A09CA1 (resized).jpeg
#323 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can’t believe nothing has leaked over the weekend, something always leaks out.
No Pics, no idea on artist, no rumors on game features.
Keeping it pretty tight lipped.

Yep. Need Franchi back. He was always nice and leaky.

#324 3 years ago

Led Zep with Dirty Donny art?

#325 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yep. Need Franchi back. He was always nice and leaky.

Stern should just drip drip drip all weekend long to keep pumping the hype, nothing major but some sort of small details.

Keep the teasing going since everyone is foaming at the mouth.

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Trent emailed me at 10am today that he’s sold out. Cointaker Melissa emailed me earlier the same...

How can they take orders without the game being officially launched? I reached out to my distro last week and was told to wait until official release? This is the same distro who got me a GnR CE, so I have faith.

#327 3 years ago

You can get on an interested list until official announcement.

#328 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

How can they take orders without the game being officially launched? I reached out to my distro last week and was told to wait until official release? This is the same distro who got me a GnR CE, so I have faith.

It was announced on Friday and dealers started taking deposits right after.

#329 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I heard it's a bit of a dud. I have little to no faith in Ritchie making a solid game. Which sucks, since I'm a big fan of the band.

#330 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

I heard it's a bit of a dud. I have little to no faith in Ritchie making a solid game. Which sucks, since I'm a big fan of the game.

A dud in what way?

#331 3 years ago

TBD, I guess. I think the person's point was boring/unimaginative.

#332 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

I heard it's a bit of a dud. I have little to no faith in Ritchie making a solid game. Which sucks, since I'm a big fan of the band.

If you're hearing feedback then give some more detail ... layout, art, etc.

#333 3 years ago

Lol. I love all these “ I heard “ posts .

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

This came from someone at Stern.

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

TBD, I guess. I think the person's point was boring/unimaginative.

Quoted from EMpins16:

Gotta love the straw man horseshit.

Let me guess it came from a secret Stern Employee

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Sure

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Quoted from Psw757:

Gotta love the straw man horseshit.
Unless the person works for Stern they don’t have a clue.

Was from a Stern employee

#338 3 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Was from a Stern employee

I’m not buying it

#339 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I heard bksor retheme but stripped down a little.

so its going to be a home edition?

#340 3 years ago

Why the F would I make this up? I don't want this game to suck. Ignore me if you think it's BS. We'll see on Tuesday.

#341 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

The same reason Rick and Morty sold out without actual gameplay; all about the money.

#342 3 years ago

So far we’ve “heard “ that “it sucks”. “ it’s a dud”. “ it’s a repackaged black knight “. “ it’s Steve’s best game to date “. “It’s essentially Quicksilver”. “ it’s not happening “. any others I forgot ?

#343 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

So far we’ve “heard “ that “it sucks”. “ it’s a dud”. “ it’s a repackaged black knight “. “ it’s Steve’s best game to date “. “It’s essentially Quicksilver”. “ it’s not happening “. any others I forgot ?

I think you covered it pretty well, all said with nothing to back it up.

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

Ya. It won't compare to gnr is a popular comment. I could care less about gnr!

#345 3 years ago

Do you guys think this outsells GnR just due to the fact that Stern will out-Produce JJP?

#346 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

I will probably buy one because music themes do well for us but to add to the common stern quotes:

"box of lights" "if only JJP would have made it" "why not another band" "its going to offer a comic book edition" "the playfield will just dimple when i look at it"

#347 3 years ago

#348 3 years ago

It would have to be reaalllllly bad at this point for me to not buy it . I’ve already made a spot for it. A buddy of mine got me pumped about the potential of this game when it was just a rumor. I’ve probably pissed him off as I’ve been texting him non stop about ideas that should be in the game. Which is surprising because he’s an even bigger fan than I am.
Ever since it was announced , there’s just been this weird voice in my head saying “ so you better lay your money downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

#349 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Do you guys think this outsells GnR just due to the fact that Stern will out-Produce JJP?

Not necessarily. Stern releases 4+ games per year. JJP typically does one. If JJP only makes GNR until expo 2021 they will have a lot out there.

#350 3 years ago

Rumor is Mothership is used for the songs. I heard it plays fun as hell and has three flippers without an upper pf and lots of ramps.

Heard they gave him a little extra budget as they want to sell it for years to come. We shall see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,286 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, IN
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.