E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 68.
#3101 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

I was wrong Pro is fast and fun!
I'm sure you'll really like your upgraded model.

Great that you're lovin it!! Rules out today look easy to remember, maybe harder than appears to do. Going to be fun.

#3102 3 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Anyone hear anything about LE's going out? My order is for a premium which would come right after, and man I am HYPED for this game! Can't wait!

I placed an order for a premium the week of the announcement and was told not to expect it until May.

And yes, I realize I added it to my collection prematurely, sorry, over excited.

#3103 3 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Anyone hear anything about LE's going out? My order is for a premium which would come right after, and man I am HYPED for this game! Can't wait!

I'm on the west coast, my distributor said 2 weeks for le to arrive. He got his pros Tuesday this week

#3104 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I placed an order for a premium the week of the announcement and was told not to expect it until May.
And yes, I realize I added it to my collection prematurely, sorry, over excited.

I also ordered a premium about a week after announcement. My distributor said February.

#3105 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Great that you're lovin it!! Rules out today look easy to remember, maybe harder than appears to do. Going to be fun.

After reading through the rules and based on what the goals are for chart topper and world tour and what it says for ? Multiball I’m convinced there is another song.

? Is what song is it?

#3106 3 years ago

I dont care what the haters say, I hope its stairway. One of the all time classics from any band, any era, no disputing it..
Watching deadflip stream he clearly says he was not supposed to go into wizard mode, so maybe final code isn't done or just not to ruin surprise. And avoid the comments from half of pinside

#3107 3 years ago

Just got my pro set up tonight.

20210109_002952 (resized).jpg20210109_002952 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210109-004226_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210109-004226_Photos (resized).jpg
#3108 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I dont care what the haters say, I hope its stairway. One of the all time classics from any band, any era, no disputing it..
Watching deadflip stream he clearly says he was not supposed to go into wizard mode, so maybe final code isn't done or just not to ruin surprise. And avoid the comments from half of pinside

I’d be happy with stairway or dazed. I think stairway could work with proper coding.

Being that top of the charts goal is to get you to finish songs that aren’t completed to platinum status and get you to ? Wizard mode, what else can there be?

#3109 3 years ago

I under stand what Stern is trying to do with Led Zeppelin. Its like the Beatles. With the sounds and the layout of the playfield. It has the feel of a 70's pin.

#3110 3 years ago

I got to try out the pro yesterday, and all I can say is once people play this game they will see how good it shoots and how much fun it is; almost every shot on it is hooked up and it’s a speed demon too; classic Steve Ritchie; not to mention its a ball buster as well and no long ball times at all which I really like and the pro looked and shot great too; can’t wait to play the le/premium

#3111 3 years ago

I’ve heard nothing but good things on the gameplay so far. Good sign for me!

#3112 3 years ago

Today should be a good day...just arrived. It's an LE...sorry CE guys.

PXL_20210109_134634336 (resized).jpgPXL_20210109_134634336 (resized).jpg

#3113 3 years ago

Doesn’t get any better than that!

#3114 3 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

I under stand what Stern is trying to do with Led Zeppelin. Its like the Beatles. With the sounds and the layout of the playfield. It has the feel of a 70's pin.

Pins in the 70's didn't have ramps. No 70's playfield has a layout like this at all. The songs are from the 70's, that's about it.

#3115 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Pins in the 70's didn't have ramps. No 70's playfield has a layout like this at all. The songs are from the 70's, that's about it.

He's 100% correct about a feel from the 70s granted games didn't have ramps back them but the shots and the nudging was a huge part of pinball back then.
This pinball is very much like older style EM machines.

That's why I'm really liking it.
Just plays so different than we are use to in a good way.IMO

#3116 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Today should be a good day...just arrived.
[quoted image]

Is that the GNR CE?

#3117 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Is that the GNR CE?

LE says on box

#3118 3 years ago

I got my LZ pro yesterday. I totally agree that it has a ‘70’s feel. It’s just a beautifully playing game. I couldn’t help but think how happy the premium and le owners will be when they get theirs. Light integration with the music is excellent, and it’s only a pro. Can’t imagine how cool the expression lighting system will look on the premium and le. You guys are in for a real treat.

#3119 3 years ago

What game from the 70s do people feel this game is similar to? These comments are baffling to me. Haha

#3120 3 years ago

Nice to hear some positives on here for a change. As a premium buyer, anxious for its arrival, the trolls here can really bum me out (not that it impacts my purchasing decision). This is a “hype” thread after all.

#3121 3 years ago

I’m pretty sure you’re going to be happy when you get your premium.

#3122 3 years ago
Quoted from Bcrowe:

I got my LZ pro yesterday. I totally agree that it has a ‘70’s feel. It’s just a beautifully playing game. I couldn’t help but think how happy the premium and le owners will be when they get theirs. Light integration with the music is excellent, and it’s only a pro. Can’t imagine how cool the expression lighting system will look on the premium and le. You guys are in for a real treat.

Couldn’t agree more. I’m not sure I’ve played anything quite like it. Shoots fast and smooth, just like the other SR games. Give the game a chance before you judge it.

#3123 3 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

After playing 2 different LZ pros, I have to disagree with this. It feels absolutely nothing like Beatles. It feels like a fast modern pin. Beatles feels like an updated 80's pin and is a drain monster.

#3124 3 years ago

Just watched the full premium gameplay video. The game looks fantastic. It is a classic Ritchie game, so if you like hitting ramps and orbits, this is the game for you.

I like the electro magic spinner as it plays sort of like a center scoop, but doesn’t kill the flow the way a center scoop does. Also, because it comes and goes, it doesn’t dominate the game play. Lighting on the side walls looks incredible and if JJP did that everyone would flip out. Not sure why that isn’t getting more love?

As far as game play, it is going to come down to the code as the shots look really satisfying, but the code needs to keep it interesting and give you a reason to hit the different shots in a way that doesn’t seem repetitive/boring.

I think this pin is going to surprise a lot of people if the code comes together...

#3125 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’re probably going to hate GNR then.

I need to try it first before I'll consider it buying it. I sold ACDC due to a lack of interesting modes and mode choreography, the focus was mostly on points which got old after a couple years. The shots required to complete modes in GNR appears to change as you progress through a song, that's a plus versus hitting the same shot over and over (ACDC). There are also a few set piece modes in GNR that offer multiple stages and play on their own which is nice.

The other game I want to play is AIQ. Avengers seems to offer a deep objective ruleset and personally I think the layout looks better then LZ and GNR.

#3126 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

Lighting on the side walls looks incredible and if JJP did that everyone would flip out. Not sure why that isn’t getting more love?

But on Buffalo Pinball Podcast they said The Expression lighting system was like glorified Pinstadiums and the JJP Hotrails were way cooler.

Now who is to be believed?

#3127 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Today should be a good day...just arrived. It's an LE...sorry CE guys.
[quoted image]

Were the two games trading insults sitting that close to each other?

#3128 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The shots required to complete modes in GNR appears to change as you progress through a song, that's a plus versus hitting the same shot over and over (ACDC).

In GNR each album has a two color code set that you have to find and hit during the songs. Orange/red for example. Yeah they move around, but it’s just all about hitting them enough times to get to the next scoop add a ball. Think AC/DC but each time you hit the scoop to change a song, if you stay in the song, it adds a ball into play.

AIQ definitely shoots way better than GNR. Haven’t played LZ yet to compare.

#3129 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

But on Buffalo Pinball Podcast they said The Expression lighting system was like glorified Pinstadiums and the JJP Hotrails were way cooler.
Now who is to be believed?

I will say I’m much more impressed with the hot rails at this time. But we shall see how LZ shapes up with their lighting. It did seem like it was sound reactive like cheapo apps you can get for led strips while the hot rails are choreographed just like an actual concert’s lighting.

Any type of light rail or concert lighting is better than none though.

#3130 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I will say I’m much more impressed with the hot rails at this time. But we shall see how LZ shapes up with their lighting. It did seem like it was sound reactive like cheapo apps you can get for led strips while the hot rails are choreographed just like an actual concert’s lighting.

According to Tim, the Expression lighting is programmed for each song. I'm pretty sure he even stated that several of the songs still needed more work.

Going back to that Buffalo podcast, I'm pretty sure Pinstadiums can only be tied to different inserts, GI, Flashers and cannot be programmed to do any of the things that JJP or Stern are doing with this. Comparing the Expression lighting to Pinstadiums was very uninformed.

#3131 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s the vibe I get when I try to watch the choreography between the lights and music

Or maybe the did a pass through a program to get a basic light show started and they’ll slowly hand tweak it when they get to the polishing stage. They still got a lot more to program in.

#3132 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What game from the 70s do people feel this game is similar to? These comments are baffling to me. Haha

Just some super stretches to justify themselves

The strobing huge color symbols and ball speed are enough alone to debunk that assertion.

Game plays fast and open. The quick returns on the ramps contribute to that.

No denying tho the game is barren with feedback and other supporting elements.

#3133 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

According to Tim, the Expression lighting is programmed for each song. I'm pretty sure he even stated that several of the songs still needed more work.
Going back to that Buffalo podcast, I'm pretty sure Pinstadiums can only be tied to different inserts, GI, Flashers and cannot be programmed to do any of the things that JJP or Stern are doing with this. Comparing the Expression lighting to Pinstadiums was very uninformed.

Totally agree. But the experience on some of the songs seemed as though the lights went with the beat, instead of being specificity choreographed well like GNR. Maybe those were place holders.

I guess I’m sensitive to how light shows look due to going to awesome live music shows all year long.

#3134 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

the Hotrails were one of the main reasons I passed on GNR (for now). I don't want LED's flashing directly in my eyes as i play. The expression lighting makes a lot more sense to me- it adds to the over all experience while providing beneficial lighting for playing the game. I'm curious if the expression lighting can be set to always on and always white for streaming purposes.

#3135 3 years ago

Yeah the positioning of the hot rails could definitely be better, but in terms of the whole package of light show, GNR is way better IMO. But maybe Tim and co have a lot of cool stuff up their sleeves. Looking forward to see what they come up with.

#3136 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just got 2 SR classics back (AC/DC, STTNG)...what amazing games. Tomorrow I will play LZ...

So I played LZ Pro yesterday @ Pinball Dudes down the road. Game was setup and played all week.

Game shoots nice/fast. I had a long game and got the GC for the week while talking to someone (i.e. not entirely focused on the game). My takeaway: this game is on the easy side. This isn't necessarily bad, but for home usage, I tend to get bored of easy games. I only played one game and couldn't comment on the rules or LCD content.

It's definitely a stark game, even for a Pro. I love the band and really want to like the game, but it's so tough when you have finite space and GNR is just so much more sexy. Since I have a Premium on order, will likely move forward with it and see what I think. Games are like mattresses, you really need to live with them for a couple months before you really know if it's comfortable Worst case, I don't like it and lose a few bucks. My last 2 games (R&M and JP2) are both pretty tough games, so having a game on the lighter side might be a nice change of pace...

#3137 3 years ago

I just played a LZ Pro for over an hour. Here are my thoughts:

First, I really liked the game and the layout. The way you pick your own song before each ball, and then that song plays for the duration of your ball, really makes it like a Jukebox and I found myself feeling like I was playing pinball WHILE listening to Led Zeppelin moreso than it feeling like I was playing a Led Zeppelin pinball game. It was almost relaxing.

The Good:

I really like the fan layout on this one, and think it is one of the best Ritchie has come up with (even though it is similar to others). The far left scoop is perfectly placed to give some variety and a brief ball hold without killing the flow of the game. The ramps and orbits are great, and the ramps all require solid shots to get completely up the ramp (especially the center and right ramps) which I like. Great smooth action off all three ramps too (although I can confirm there is no way in hell you are hitting the third flipper shot all the way up the center ramp--zero percent chance).

It has the feel of a Ritchie game and is almost like an easier Star Wars because it is a similar layout, but the entrances to the ramps are set farther back and the stand up targets are both farther back and angled away from the flippers so you don't get straight reject SDTM shots like you do in Star Wars.

As far as code, I like that you can select what you want to accomplish to beat each song (20 bumpers, 5 orbits, 10 ramps, etc.) in tour mode. However, it doesn't really seem to have much of a point to the game (as of this version of the code) other than to hit shots and enjoy the music--which is fine, but you better really like both in order to want to keep playing the game for long periods.

Also, I really like the songs they chose, although I wish it had a few more, and a couple in particular...

The Bad:

That third flipper shot that ends curving up a slot with a standup target at the end is terrible. First, it is unrewarding and would never be something you would try to hit unless it was flashing. It really feels like a bridge to nowhere type shot. Second, well struck shots come flying back out of that slot and ricochet off the right side causing the ball to move violently side to side, often ending in an outlane drain. Both of the issues would be completely eliminated in the Premium/LE models, but no way to fix it in the Pro.

The plunge shot is lame. It is not as bad as GNR, and not as dangerous as Star Wars, but it is sort of a weak way to enter the playfield and isn't fun. Stong plunge, weak plunge, short plunge, button plunge-- all end up about the same.

Conclusion:

I really like the flow and style of this game, but I really like Steve Ritchie's style of pinball. Feels like a modern pin, but without a bunch of "stuff" in the way (as opposed to the more typical style of the pins being produced these days). If that sounds good to you, and you like solid long shots up ramps and into orbits, this is a great pin. If you prefer the packed playfield/adventure style progression coded pins like Jurrasic Park and Avengers Infinity Quest, or if you like hitting the same thing over again like Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars or the more modern versions like Elvira HOH, than this is NOT the pin for you.

If you have any specific questions I didn't cover above, send a reply post and I'll respond as best I can. I am also going to give a direct comparison to GNR in that thread if you want to know how I think the two compare as I've now played them both.

#3138 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

(although I can confirm there is no way in hell you are hitting the third flipper shot all the way up the center ramp--zero percent chance).

After putting about 40 games on a buddy of mine’s machine, it is possible, but extremely difficult and you more often than not get it out of luck. I was able to hit it about 4-5 times. It’s not worth going for either as the center ramp is easy to hit from either of the two lower flippers.

#3139 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

I just played a LZ Pro for over an hour. Here are my thoughts:
First, I really liked the game and the layout. The way you pick your own song before each ball, and then that song plays for the duration of your ball, really makes it like a Jukebox and I found myself feeling like I was playing pinball WHILE listening to Led Zeppelin moreso than it feeling like I was playing a Led Zeppelin pinball game. It was almost relaxing.
The Good:
I really like the fan layout on this one, and think it is one of the best Ritchie has come up with (even though it is similar to others). The far left scoop is perfectly placed to give some variety and a brief ball hold without killing the flow of the game. The ramps and orbits are great, and the ramps all require solid shots to get completely up the ramp (especially the center and right ramps) which I like. Great smooth action off all three ramps too (although I can confirm there is no way in hell you are hitting the third flipper shot all the way up the center ramp--zero percent chance).
It has the feel of a Ritchie game and is almost like an easier Star Wars because it is a similar layout, but the entrances to the ramps are set farther back and the stand up targets are both farther back and angled away from the flippers so you don't get straight reject SDTM shots like you do in Star Wars.
As far as code, I like that you can select what you want to accomplish to beat each song (20 bumpers, 5 orbits, 10 ramps, etc.). However, it doesn't really seem to have much of a point to the game (as of this version of the code) other than to hit shots and enjoy the music--which is fine, but you better really like both in order to want to keep playing the game for long periods.
Also, I really like the songs they chose, although I wish it had a few more, and a couple in particular...
The Bad:
That third flipper shot that ends curving up a slot with a standup target at the end is terrible. First, it is unrewarding and would never be something you would try to hit unless it was flashing. It really feels like a bridge to nowhere type shot. Second, well struck shots come flying back out of that slot and ricochet off the right side causing the ball to move violently side to side, often ending in an outlane drain. Both of the issues would be completely eliminated in the Premium/LE models, but no way to fix it in the Pro.
The plunge shot is lame. It is not as bad as GNR, and not as dangerous as Star Wars, but it is sort of a weak way to enter the playfield and isn't fun. Stong plunge, weak plunge, short plunge, button plunge-- all end up about the same.
Conclusion:
I really like the flow and style of this game, but I really like Steve Ritchie's style of pinball. Feels like a modern pin, but without a bunch of "stuff" in the way (as opposed to the more typical style of the pins being produced these days). If that sounds good to you, and you like solid long shots up ramps and into orbits, this is a great pin. If you prefer the packed playfield/adventure style progression coded pins like Jurrasic Park and Avengers Infinity Quest, or if you like hitting the same thing over again like Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars or the more modern versions like Elvira HOH, than this is NOT the pin for you.
If you have any specific questions I didn't cover above, send a reply post and I'll respond as best I can. I am also going to give a direct comparison to GNR in that thread if you want to know how I think the two compare as I've now played them both.

I really appreciate the detailed thoughts. Thank you!

Just a couple corrections. You can't pick your song at the beginning of each ball. You can pick your song at the beginning of the 1st ball and then the songs play according to the set list.
Also, you don't get to choose your shots for each song. That choice is for the four Tour Modes. If you reach those objectives then each Tour Mode has it's own Tour MB.

#3140 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My takeaway: this game is on the easy side. This isn't necessarily bad, but for home usage, I tend to get bored of easy games. I only played one game and couldn't comment on the rules or LCD content.

You say it is an easy game but say you don't know the rules lol

#3141 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

You say it is an easy game but say you don't know the rules lol

I say it was easy because on my first game, I was playing for 10-15 minutes and got GC without even paying much attention. It was easy to make the shots...easy to keep the ball in play. I've played over 300 games on Rick and Morty and have a hard time playing a 3 ball game for more than 2 minutes. Rick and Morty is next level difficult, and LZ looks pretty easy to me. Again, first impressions, since I only played one game! Since I've played most SR titles, the design was very familiar.

Don't know if you've ever actually played pinball, but when you play your first game, you are looking to make the shots and study the geometry. Unless you study the rules before playing your first game, it's unlikely you will be familiar with them.

#3142 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I say it was easy because on my first game, I was playing for 10-15 minutes and got GC without even paying much attention. It was easy to make the shots...easy to keep the ball in play. I've played over 300 games on Rick and Morty and have a hard time playing a 3 ball game for more than 2 minutes. Rick and Morty is next level difficult, and LZ looks pretty easy to me. Again, first impressions, since I only played one game! Since I've played most SR titles, the design was very familiar.
Don't know if you've ever actually played pinball, but when you play your first game, you are looking to make the shots and study the geometry. Unless you study the rules before playing your first game, it's unlikely you will be familiar with them.

He doesn't want to hear any opinions unless he agrees with hi own.He's a troll look at his previous posts!

#3143 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

the Hotrails were one of the main reasons I passed on GNR (for now)

totally a non-issue. The diffusers they use work great.

#3144 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Don't know if you've ever actually played pinball,

This shows you really are a two bit ignorant tool

#3145 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

He doesn't want to hear any opinions unless he agrees with hi own.He's a troll look at his previous posts!

I am sure you will never understand the irony of you calling others trolls

#3146 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

totally a non-issue. The diffusers they use work great.

But it clearly is for Chuck. Haha. Diffusers help, but don’t entirely eliminate the issue.

#3147 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I really appreciate the detailed thoughts. Thank you!
Just a couple corrections. You can't pick your song at the beginning of each ball. You can pick your song at the beginning of the 1st ball and then the songs play according to the set list.
Also, you don't get to choose your shots for each song. That choice is for the four Tour Modes. If you reach those objectives then each Tour Mode has it's own Tour MB.

As I sit here from memory, I could swear I got to pick the song I wanted before EVERY ball, not just the first ball, but I may be wrong.

You are definitely correct about the tour modes, and that it what I was referring to (edited my original post to make it more clear). Thx!

#3148 3 years ago

My endorphins are on overtime, having just played the LZ Pro at MoMs in College Park MD. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. It arrived on thursday and was still boxed up. So today on Saturday was a banner day, when I walked in and saw a young couple playing it. I had to wait my turn and was patient. I had a pocket full of quarters. But just as it was my turn, Management showed up and needed open it up. Apparently, a fly ball got stuck up on top of the Zeppelin and they wanted to get it back in play. It took several people to figure out how to get the front lock bar off. Two clips on the left and right corners.

I put $4.00 in quarters and got 8 plays in a row. Knowing there was a line behind me to play it. I set it up for 4 player at a time. That way, I could get a different song for each player. The volume was set on medium and not too loud, as there are over 30 other machine in the arcade.

At times, the game play was easy and fun. I could not believe how long it allowed me to play each ball. I tried to take a picture when my first ball loaded. It did not wait for me and auto launched the ball for me. LOL. After a few balls, I got good at using the left flipper to hit the ramps repeatedly. The lower right flipper would make a ramp occasionally. The top right flipper was only useful when the ball was coming around the top. I did notice, that if you hit the popup Icarus, that many times that would lead to a straight drain down the middle.

I did manage to go on tour, and got several multi-balls. My best score was 18,625,000 that allowed me to add my initials to the new game. I also got a match free game. I will be back to donate more money to this game.

137270240_3989531774404408_6783605113726790195_n (resized).jpg137270240_3989531774404408_6783605113726790195_n (resized).jpg137534217_3989531601071092_8311377044917779817_n (resized).jpg137534217_3989531601071092_8311377044917779817_n (resized).jpg137589871_3989531671071085_1254551460140781223_n (resized).jpg137589871_3989531671071085_1254551460140781223_n (resized).jpg
#3149 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

This shows you really are a two bit ignorant tool

Ignorant tool? You're a thinned skinned snowflake, dude. Would love to challenge you to a game of pinball and kick your ass.

#3150 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But it clearly is for Chuck. Haha. Diffusers help, but don’t entirely eliminate the issue.

it sucks getting old lol (56). I remember a few years ago dark lighting was a big issue for many people over 50 at Pinburgh. Old eyes just don't adjust as quickly as they used to. Another problem that is starting to crop up are manufacturers using RGB lights for the GI. They just don't provide enough "white" to properly light up a playfield. My Hotwheels and ACNC suffer from this.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 39.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 300.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/63?hl=swfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.