E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 68.
#3051 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I just posted this on the G&R is hear thread but its all good "romulusx and PanzerFreak have been bashing LZ on the Stern LZ hype thread they say it's not a club thread so it's all good. So G&R is a blinged out piece of shit remember folks this is not a clup thread so it's all good"

Your short on facts!I’m surprised you don’t like JJP pins more,they are easier for you to turn on and off aren’t they?

#3052 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

this is not a clup thread so it's all good"

Did you spell it right there? I’ll go check and roast ya!

These are just opinions. If it is called “LZ hype thread”, it seems to open the debate for level of hype it deserves. If it was “LZ owners only thread”, then their comments would be out of place.

Well, I can’t wait for my premium! All most people are going to care is that it says Led Zeppelin and it plays Led Zeppelin! If you don’t like Led Zeppelin, I would strongly recommend something else- it’s that simple. Stern got it right, light shows and toys are for bands that you need to distract people from the now unwatchable lead singer.

#3053 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

These are just opinions. If it is called “LZ hype thread”, it seems to open the debate for level of hype it deserves. If it was “LZ owners only thread”, then their comments would be out of place.
Well, I can’t wait for my premium! All most people are going to care is that it says Led Zeppelin and it plays Led Zeppelin! If you don’t like Led Zeppelin, I would strongly recommend something else- it’s that simple. Stern got it right, light shows and toys are for bands that you need to distract people from the now unwatchable lead singer.

#3054 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

"Stern got it right, light shows and toys are for bands that you need to distract people from the now unwatchable lead singer."

Lol that is the most ridiculous comment I've ever read about justifying an empty playfield in a $6k - $9k+ game. Wow. I hope that Zeppelin blimp is made out of solid silver considering the games price and little else being on the playfield.

In all seriousness I think LZ looks cool but just wish Stern could better justify their price tags with more toys and features similar to that being offered by the competition. I do look forward to getting a chance to play LZ.

#3055 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

"Stern got it right, light shows and toys are for bands that you need to distract people from the now unwatchable lead singer."
Lol that is the most ridiculous comment I've ever read about justifying an empty playfield in a $6k - $9k+ game. Wow. I hope that Zeppelin blimp is made out of solid silver considering the games price and little else being on the playfield.
In all seriousness I think LZ looks cool but just wish Stern could better justify their price tags with more toys and features similar to that being offered by the competition. I do look forward to getting a chance to play LZ.

To be fair, JJP pins are still more expensive- which based on this rational would always require more “toys” than Stern to justify their price.

The base components of a modern pin: cabinet, electronics, hardware, screen, lights, company expense overhead, shipping costs, insurance, etc. are all included in every modern pin. The cost to add each toy is minimal. So saying a pin with 3 toys is worth $8k but one with 1 toy isn’t is a bit of an overstatement.

At the end of the day, is it a pin you want to own or play on location? If the answer is yes, they got it right, if the answer is no, they got it wrong.

#3056 3 years ago

DELETE.

(Duplicate post)

#3058 3 years ago
Quoted from SWfan:

To be fair, JJP pins are still more expensive- which based on this rational would always require more “toys” than Stern to justify their price.
The base components of a modern pin: cabinet, electronics, hardware, screen, lights, company expense overhead, shipping costs, insurance, etc. are all included in every modern pin. The cost to add each toy is minimal. So saying a pin with 3 toys is worth $8k but one with 1 toy isn’t is a bit of an overstatement.
At the end of the day, is it a pin you want to own or play on location? If the answer is yes, they got it right, if the answer is no, they got it wrong.

#3059 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Totally agree that saying Stern got it right is the epitome of a fan boy statement with no objectivity at all. It is barren with four ramps, two spinners with one rising, drop targets, Icarus on a stick, and three pop bumpers. And the call outs makes me think it’s ready for tea time and biscuits.

I am sure it’s fun but no way is it worth $7600 for the premium to me and the pro is too stripped to even consider. Regardless if Sterns hands were tied or not by LZ, it is still a bare bones pin with LZ music. Iron Maiden, Metallica, and AC/DC was done right IMO and IM the best of the bunch play wise but wish I loved the band because if it’s a music based pin I have to love the band.

I love LZ but not enough to buy it unfortunately. I was really excited for this pin but fell short big time. I look forward to hopefully playing it one day but can’t fork over that much money on a fast shooter that I haven’t played. Hopefully can play it and code comes through.

#3060 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Totally agree that saying Stern got it right is the epitome of a fan boy statement with no objectivity at all. It is barren with four ramps, two spinners with one rising, drop targets, Icarus on a stick, and three pop bumpers. And the call outs makes me think it’s ready for tea time and biscuits.
I am sure it’s fun but no way is it worth $7600 for the premium to me and the pro is too stripped to even consider. Regardless if Sterns hands were tied or not by LZ, it is still a bare bones pin with LZ music. Iron Maiden, Metallica, and AC/DC was done right IMO and IM the best of the bunch play wise but wish I loved the band because if it’s a music based pin I have to love the band.
I love LZ but not enough to buy it unfortunately. I was really excited for this pin but fell short big time. I look forward to hopefully playing it one day but can’t fork over that much money on a fast shooter that I haven’t played. Hopefully can play it and code comes through.

I think unlike Maiden (Eddie, The Beast, based on app) and AC/DC (Train, Bell, Hell, Devil), Led Zeppelin THE BAND doesn't have that kind FOCUS. Zep was blues, rock, folk, acoustic, etc. Probably the most united thing is the Icarus, and they certainly ran with that idea. But it's kind of without any real theme whatsoever.

#3061 3 years ago

No objectivity?! Fan boy?! Have you not read any of my previous posts?? I have meant nothing to you?.. I’m truly shattered that I would pour my heart out on these anonymous pages to be cast aside as a mere tart from someone who HAS NEVER PLAYED THE GAME! I will save my cutting words about BKSOR and Space Jam for another time, since my current state is obviously affecting my objectivity of those “classic” pins..

Only messing, definitely try this bad boy out after having a few beers and jack the volume. If listening to the music and seeing those images isn’t worth $7k, don’t buy. I’ve been listening to Zep for 40 years, I didn’t want to buy after seeing the videos, but now I have to buy. If your kids hate it- good! Is IM packed with $7k of toys? Is it still fun even with pretty awful music? Then LZ will be for you.

#3062 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I think unlike Maiden (Eddie, The Beast, based on app) and AC/DC (Train, Bell, Hell, Devil), Led Zeppelin THE BAND doesn't have that kind FOCUS. Zep was blues, rock, folk, acoustic, etc. Probably the most united thing is the Icarus, and they certainly ran with that idea. But it's kind of without any real theme whatsoever.

I think the issue is GnR just did everything that should have been on LZ. LZ was about music and the instruments. I think LZ and I think guitar and drums but GnR has all that stuff, even if Stern wanted to increase the bill of materials (which they didn't) it would just have looked like they were following in the foot steps. That lifting spinner to me would have looked better as a drum kit more suited to Motley Crue. They dropped a Motley Crue with basically that exact same mech with some drum set plastic it would have been praised as a revolutionary integration of theme and they would have deserved the accolades.

The one thing Stern seems to really struggle with is connecting with the target audience of the theme.

#3063 3 years ago

I walked into my favorite local Pinball center (MoMs Market in College Park/Hollywood Maryland) to play some pinball for my birthday. I had a pocket full of quarters. I knew many of my favorites were there from previous visits. Twilight Zone, Medieval Madness, Addams Family....and a new favorite Dialed IN. So Imagine my surprise and delight to see a brand new Led Zeppelin Pro had just been delivered from Stern. Still in the box. I got real excited, as I am a Dad Rock, kinda guy. I am looking forward to returning when it is ready to play. I was soooo tempted to open it when no one was looking....

137341714_3983939921630260_8190189029405216525_n (resized).jpg137341714_3983939921630260_8190189029405216525_n (resized).jpg
#3064 3 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

I walked into my favorite local Pinball center (MoMs Market in College Park/Hollywood Maryland) to play some pinball for my birthday. I had a pocket full of quarters. I knew many of my favorites were there from previous visits. Twilight Zone, Medieval Madness, Addams Family....and a new favorite Dialed IN. So Imagine my surprise and delight to see a brand new Led Zeppelin Pro had just been delivered from Stern. Still in the box. I got real excited, as I am a Dad Rock, kinda guy. I am looking forward to returning when it is ready to play. I was soooo tempted to open it when no one was looking....
[quoted image]

Go for it!! They will thank you for the free set up

#3065 3 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

[quoted image]

When you get a chance to play could you come back and give us a reveiw?

#3066 3 years ago

Just got 2 SR classics back (AC/DC, STTNG)...what amazing games. Tomorrow I will play LZ...

#3067 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I think the issue is GnR just did everything that should have been on LZ. LZ was about music and the instruments. I think LZ and I think guitar and drums but GnR has all that stuff, even if Stern wanted to increase the bill of materials (which they didn't) it would just have looked like they were following in the foot steps. That lifting spinner to me would have looked better as a drum kit more suited to Motley Crue. They dropped a Motley Crue with basically that exact same mech with some drum set plastic it would have been praised as a revolutionary integration of theme and they would have deserved the accolades.
The one thing Stern seems to really struggle with is connecting with the target audience of the theme.

How would changing the rising spinner/magnet/ball lock to a plastic toy drum set make the game more fun?

#3068 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

How would changing the rising spinner/magnet/ball lock to a plastic toy drum set make the game more fun?

This is one of the things I really don't understand about this hobby. Some people enjoy score, some people enjoy the art, some people enjoy the world under glass, we all have different things we enjoy. If the theme was Motley Crue and that toy came rising up as Tommy Lee drum soloed people would lose there minds. It's a trademark of the band. It would perfectly integrate pinball, music and the theme. There are people in the hobby that find the stuff cool and enjoyable. It has no connection to Led Zeppelin and that is why some people find it uninspired.

Just a few example, I was jacked for Deadpool love the sex, violence and sarcasm of the films. The Stern pin has no connection to that, so for me it fell flat. I was jacked for Star Wars, I wanted to take a journey to time long ago in a galaxy far far away, the pin is a tournament players dream, but it has no real connection to theme. Recently through some of my friends I'm kind exploring guitar and really finding new life in music of the 70s, bands like Led Zeppelin. The pin has the music but for me at least it doesn't connect to the guitar and drums of that era. It doesn't have that theme, how this band and their technical skill changed rock and roll. I was hoping for modes around the drums of Bonham, the iconic front man that is Plant and the riffs that are Page.

I'm not saying its not a fun enjoyable pin to shoot, but I like pins for theme and feel. For me personally this pin doesn't seem to capture that. That doesn't mean its not a great pin or not fun if it has what you enjoy. I love my AC/DC it just has that feel, I love my Star Trek to me it feels like Star Trek.

#3069 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This is one of the things I really don't understand about this hobby. Some people enjoy score, some people enjoy the art, some people enjoy the world under glass, we all have different things we enjoy. If the theme was Motley Crue and that toy came rising up as Tommy Lee drum soloed people would lose there minds. It's a trademark of the band. It would perfectly integrate pinball, music and the theme. There are people in the hobby that find the stuff cool and enjoyable. It has no connection to Led Zeppelin and that is why some people find it uninspired.
Just a few example, I was jacked for Deadpool love the sex, violence and sarcasm of the films. The Stern pin has no connection so for me it fell flat. I was jacked for Star Wars, I wanted to take a journey to time long ago in a galaxy far far away, the pin is a tournament players dream, but it has no real connection to theme for me. Recently through some of my friends I'm kind exploring guitar and really finding new life in music of the 70s, bands like Led Zeppelin. The pin has the music but for me at least it doesn't connect to the guitar and drums of that era. It doesn't have that theme, how this band and their technical skill changed rock and roll. I was hoping for modes around the drums of Bonham, the iconic front man that is Plant and the riffs that are Page.
I'm not saying its not a fun enjoyable pin to shoot, but I like pins for theme and feel. For me personally this pin doesn't seem to capture that. That doesn't mean its not a great pin or not fun if it has what you enjoy. I love my AC/DC it just has that feel, I love my Star Trek to me it feels like Star Trek.

Ask Page how important John Bonham was to the band.

#3070 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Ask Page how important John Bonham was to the band.

I think that's kind of thing with this band, I enjoyed them but was never in to them. I am just learning to play basic guitar but as soon as you step into music from that perspective, Led Zeppelin is everywhere. Every band, every youtuber, every thing you see about why people learned to play and what inspired them and its endless Led Zeppelin. I know I didn't get it before I tried to play an instrument and I wish the theme captured that somehow. To me that is a huge part of Led Zeppelin, there would be no Dave Grohl without Bonham. Led Zeppelin is as much about what they did to everyone else's music as much as what they created themselves. Give me this for a mode, covers are cheaper usually anyway

Or how about this version as an Easter Egg, Karen O just belting it out, with Trent Reznor.

#3071 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Just a few example, I was jacked for Deadpool love the sex, violence and sarcasm of the films. The Stern pin has no connection to that, so for me it fell flat. I was jacked for Star Wars, I wanted to take a journey to time long ago in a galaxy far far away, the pin is a tournament players dream, but it has no real connection to theme. Recently through some of my friends I'm kind exploring guitar and really finding new life in music of the 70s, bands like Led Zeppelin. The pin has the music but for me at least it doesn't connect to the guitar and drums of that era. It doesn't have that theme, how this band and their technical skill changed rock and roll. I was hoping for modes around the drums of Bonham, the iconic front man that is Plant and the riffs that are Page.

John Bonham was one of the top rock drummers, no doubt. I just don't get the fascination with plastic bash toys and whatnot (or toppers, etc.). I like to feel like I'm playing a good shooting pinball machine when I play, not pretend I'm in the band or something like that while I happen to play pinball. So pinball first, theme and gadgets secondary for my taste.

#3072 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

John Bonham was one of the top rock drummers, no doubt. I just don't get the fascination with plastic bash toys and whatnot (or toppers, etc.). I like to feel like I'm playing a good shooting pinball machine when I play, not pretend I'm in the band or something like that while I happen to play pinball. So pinball first, theme and gadgets secondary for my taste.

I don't get why anyone cares about score or multipliers, all I ever cared about was how cool it was and how long I could make my quarter last. To each their own and all that. I do think its fair that when your talking about Led Zeppelin the theme matters as much as the shots.

#3073 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I don't get why anyone cares about score or multipliers, all I ever cared about was how cool it was and how long I could make my quarter last. To each their own and all that.

Exactly, to each their own! Just sharing my perspective. It's a great time to be in the hobby!

#3074 3 years ago

I get what some are saying and agree that maybe they could’ve at least made the rising spinner Bonham’s bass drum with the 3 interlocked circles as the spinner in the middle no? Maybe some live moby dick to go along with it. I’m a drummer & Bonham was a big influence so maybe I’m biased but it does seem like a ground ball as far as a design integration on that riser. Btw I’m not a big fan of plastic guitars & drums all over but yeah they could’ve thrown that in.

#3075 3 years ago

Personally Stern made no advancement or anything ground breaking on LZ. LZ is definitely more iconic than GnR but LZ just doesn’t have the wow factor the band deserves. GnR definitely nailed the theme and bringing their music to the game IMO.

AC/DC pin looks and feels like an AC/DC pin. LZ feels like a standard SR pin with LZ art, a silver Zeppelin, and an Icarus on a stick unfortunately.

A music pin like LZ deserves more regardless if Stern was limited or not with the license. I have to imagine there are many GnR fans who are happy with what JJP put out than what Stern gave us for LZ.

I am new to pinball and love it and own 3 Sterns BKSOR, ST, and Stern Dracula out of 8 I own since August of 2019 and have a deposit for EHOH so not a JJP fan boy or Stern hater.

But really is what you like and I guess people like me just are venting and disappointed that LZ is nothing special and seems a step down from pins like AC/DC and Iron Maiden. We wanted more and for the cost deserved more for a pin of one of the greatest rock bands ever.

I don’t see LZ holding real value or future desirability over the long haul or a future vault edition, but I could be wrong. It’s all opinion no matter what side of the fence your on.

Going to Tilt Studios for my 50th birthday and hopefully they have LZ there so I can stop complaining about the look of it and see how it plays. Still keeping my mind open, but doubt will buy a premium NIB. Enough just isn’t there to justify the price for me.

Sorry if I offended anyone in my prior post. So much crap going on in the country and the world.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3077 3 years ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

I get what some are saying and agree that maybe they could’ve at least made the rising spinner Bonham’s bass drum with the 3 interlocked circles as the spinner in the middle no? Maybe some live moby dick to go along with it. I’m a drummer & Bonham was a big influence so maybe I’m biased but it does seem like a ground ball as far as a design integration on that riser. Btw I’m not a big fan of plastic guitars & drums all over but yeah they could’ve thrown that in.

That is what I was hoping to get. Must be a drummer thing!

I will be getting a premium and will enjoy it anyway.

#3078 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I don't get why anyone cares about score or multipliers

#3079 3 years ago

I am new to pinball and love it and own 3 Sterns BKSOR, ST, and Stern Dracula out of 8 I own since August of 2019 and have a deposit for EHOH so not a JJP fan boy or Stern hater.
But really is what you like and I guess people like me just are venting and disappointed that LZ is nothing special and seems a step down from pins like AC/DC and Iron Maiden. We wanted more and for the cost deserved more for a pin of one of the greatest rock bands ever.

I find it funny you commpair LZ to AC/DC as that game is an ald school fan layout lacking toys. MET and IM are the two best music pins and they sure as hell do not tell the story of the band people will in the end like with AC/DC show the game love

#3080 3 years ago

There are a ton of pinball players that prefer to play for mode progression and reaching wizard modes versus for score alone. If someone told me they scored 2 billion points in Star Wars I would think "That's great" but I would be more impressed if they reached and beat Defeat the Emperor. Same goes for getting 100 million in Lord of the Rings versus reaching Valinor...reaching Valinor is more impressive.

A majority of modern Sterns seem to focus more on multipliers and score based modes versus modes that are layered with excellent mode choreography (animations, sounds, lighting, etc all timed to events from the theme). Why? Well I have a theory on that and it's that focusing on scores / multipliers is cheaper and easier to code versus creating those multi layered modes I described. The tournament scene that Stern is heavily invested in doesn't seem to care much for mode choreography but rather score alone. Well, a lot of home buyers that are dropping $6k - $9k+ on games would prefer to see high quality layered modes versus generic points based modes.

Think of the story based modes and mulitballs in Lord of the Rings and then compare them to modes in most modern Stern's that just flash a single image / animation with a bunch of floating scores, it's night and day. Also, every Stern is loaded with copy and paste filler points modes called "super modes". Super ramps, super pops, super orbits...yeah they are super boring.

#3081 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There are a ton of pinball players that prefer to play for mode progression and reaching wizard modes versus for score alone. If someone told me they scored 2 billion points in Star Wars I would think "That's great" but I would be more impressed if they reached and beat Defeat the Emperor. Same goes for getting 100 million in Lord of the Rings versus reaching Valinor...reaching Valinor is more impressive.
A majority of modern Sterns seem to focus more on multipliers and score based modes versus modes that are layered with excellent mode choreography (animations, sounds, lighting, etc all timed to events from the theme). Why? Well I have a theory on that and it's that focusing on scores / multipliers is cheaper and easier to code versus creating those multi layered modes I described. The tournament scene that Stern is heavily invested in doesn't seem to care much for mode choreography but rather score alone. Well, a lot of home buyers that are dropping $6k - $9k+ on games would prefer to see high quality layered modes versus generic points based modes.
Think of the story based modes and mulitballs in Lord of the Rings and then compare them to modes in most modern Stern's that just flash a single image / animation with a bunch of floating scores, it's night and day. Also, every Stern is loaded with copy and paste filler points modes called "super modes". Super ramps, super pops, super orbits...yeah they are super boring.

You’re probably going to hate GNR then.

#3082 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

....and many home buyers feel games have longer legs if they offer strategic scoring opportunities (it's a pinball machine, not a video game) rather than playing through the same movie scenes over and over. Most modern Stern games offer strategic scoring combined with tough-to-reach end games.

#3083 3 years ago

Do you guys think most home buyers are casual players or deep code type?

#3084 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

50/50

#3085 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Many people look at pinball as more than the last 20 years and 20th century games even TZ modes were just not as important as they are in twenty first century games

#3086 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

There are two types of home buyers the one game man cave and the collecter and even the collector may collect games like ARM CV TZ and none of these games have deep code

#3087 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

(it's a pinball machine, not a video game)

These are different for you guys? To me the only difference is the line up they are in, if the arcade had a video game I could blow up it got my money. If it didn't I would gravitate to pinball. The only real difference to me was in general I felt you got a little more time for you money on a pin. These days it has flipped I tend to play pinball, when my wife is getting ready or the hockey game is on soon. I have a short period of time to kill. If I have a couple hours than I'll play a video game. Maybe it was just because if I found a quarter I would bike to the arcade just to play one game.

Anyone else used to exploit the shit out of Galaga with the no bullet hack that took like 20 minutes but then no enemy could shoot the entire game. It would drive people crazy, they would put a quarter up and you would be like this could be a couple of hours. LOL

#3088 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

These are different for you guys? To me the only difference is the line up they are in, if the arcade had a video game I could blow up it got my money. If it didn't I would gravitate to pinball. The only real difference to me was in general I felt you got a little more time for you money on a pin. These days it has flipped I tend to play pinball, when my wife is getting ready or the hockey game is on soon. I have a short period of time to kill. If I have a couple hours than I'll play a video game. Maybe it was just because if I found a quarter I would bike to the arcade just to play one game.
Anyone else used to exploit the shit out of Galaga with the no bullet hack that took like 20 minutes but then no enemy could shoot the entire game. It would drive people crazy, they would put a quarter up and you would be like this could be a couple of hours. LOL

It is for me if we’re talking console or PC games. I can sit on my couch and finish a video game from start to finish and see everything with my 10 and 11 year old sons. Love them to death but those two knuckleheads aren’t gonna be able to knock out any wizard modes and truly experience a pinball game from start to finish.

#3089 3 years ago

I've played two different LZ pros now. This one was at BumperNets. The game was set-up a little poorly. Not enough pitch and leaning slightly to the right. The game had a nasty feed from the scoop, off the top of the left sling, to the right outlane. This one did NOT have the clunk sound from the kicker in the left scoop, so not sure what was going on there.

One observation on code. Bonus needs to be increased by a factor of ten! I had a decent ball time with a bonus of 180K. It would've felt more in line with how the game scores if that was 1.8M.

#3090 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I've played two different LZ pros now. This one was at BumperNets. The game was set-up a little poorly. Not enough pitch and leaning slightly to the right. The game had a nasty feed from the scoop, off the top of the left sling, to the right outlane. This one did NOT have the clunk sound from the kicker in the left scoop, so not sure what was going on there.
One observation on code. Bonus needs to be increased by a factor of ten! I had a decent ball time with a bonus of 180K. It would've felt more in line with how the game scores if that was 1.8M.

I leveled mine just right however the ball will still sometimes hit the top sling if you're nudging

#3091 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I'm hoping too for higher bonus and just more points scored overall. I used to think it was dumb to score 500,000 000, but now if you only get 20 or 30 mill on a game it feels like a let down. Hoping shot values increase dramatically throughout

#3092 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I don't get why anyone cares about score or multipliers,

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm hoping too for higher bonus and just more points scored overall. I used to think it was dumb to score 500,000 000, but now if you only get 20 or 30 mill on a game it feels like a let down. Hoping shot values increase dramatically throughout

This goes to show why no matter what Stern does there will be thouse that are unhappy

#3093 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

This goes to show why no matter what Stern does there will be thouse that are unhappy

No, im very happy. Just an idea. I think yr bringing your jjp anger here

And its those, not thouse

#3094 3 years ago

We are working on our Led Zeppelin Hologram topper and will have it done by February 28th. Here is one hologram as a preview. These look 10 times better in life then they do on videos, you do not see the choppy effect live.

#3095 3 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

That is what I was hoping to get. Must be a drummer thing!
I will be getting a premium and will enjoy it anyway.

I’ll be doing same! Plus the zeppelin topper since yeah it’s a must have game for me a Zep head, stern definitely saw us coming

#3096 3 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

We are working on our Led Zeppelin Hologram topper and will have it done by February 28th. Here is one hologram as a preview. These look 10 times better in life then they do on videos, you do not see the choppy effect live.

Oh hell yeah that Icarus dude is badass!!!

#3097 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Oh hell yeah that Icarus dude is badass!!!

Thank you. We are working on some zeppelins, The Hermit and some other things. It takes a bit of time to get them done.

#3098 3 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Thank you. We are working on some zeppelins, The Hermet and some other things. It takes a bit of time to get them done.

If anything the game could use more Hermits

#3099 3 years ago

Anyone hear anything about LE's going out? My order is for a premium which would come right after, and man I am HYPED for this game! Can't wait!

#3100 3 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

Anyone hear anything about LE's going out? My order is for a premium which would come right after, and man I am HYPED for this game! Can't wait!

I was wrong Pro is fast and fun!
I'm sure you'll really like your upgraded model.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 65.99
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/62?hl=jwjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.