E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 68.
#2751 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And it still sucks. So does GOT and so does DI.

But not Stranger Things--a game more widely derided here than GOT and DI--because you still own it. Now I understand your rating system.

And btw, Ice...I've noticed you're an all-or-nothing kind of guy. If it's a game you like and you've ordered, it's almost always the best game ever made. If you've decided not to get it, it's clearly the biggest turd on the market. You do realize neither are true, right?

#2752 3 years ago

Thanks to everyone who hung out last night while we jammed in this thing!!

Last nights’s broadcast is uploading to YouTube. TLDR The video will be available in less than 48 hours.

#2753 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Star Wars was shocking, too...GOT is another example and so is DI. STh is moving in that direction. You see it time and time again here.

I'm not as binary in my assessment as ice is. I looked forward to playing SW, GOT and ordered DI immediately after seeing it. I disliked star wars after playing it and still dislike it. I was critical of the fan layout of GOT, but it turned out to be a really fun pro, better than the LE. I've also noted that I like bksor more than most. It's a really fun, intense game.

The difference here is that LZ looks far worse than any of those games. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly eat my words, but this game just doesn't look as fun in comparison to all modern Sterns, especially considering what Elwin has been pumping out lately. It will be worth playing, but I'm pretty sure it will go down as a disappointment to most.

#2754 3 years ago

SW's is fucking great. This looks like a fun game to shoot. Its the collectors who have these "loaded" "PF under the glass" concerns and justifiably so but u have JJP, loaded, well lit and nice to look at with a big display, oh and boring.

#2755 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

SW's is fucking great. This looks like a fun game to shoot. Its the collectors who have these "loaded" "PF under the glass" concerns and justifiably so but u have JJP, loaded, well lit and nice to look at with a big display, oh and boring.

Lol boring is the video I saw yesterday of LZ pro.

#2756 3 years ago

I don’t know about you guys, but this thread has me hyped!!

#2757 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Nope sorry it’s about spending 6k on a game that literally is sterns next “the pin” with an LCD. If this thing sold for 3k I might agree with you.

#2758 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

You have mentioned at least twice that there are no bad pinballs. Then the quote was "only shit people" and "time to find a different hobby". I enjoy cars but that doesn't mean I love every type of car. We are consumers and have opinions on a hobby full of many many choices. If we just applaud every new game whether it is recycled, boring, and an eye sore there would be no reason for the manufacturers to put out high end machines with new innovations, rad art and fun games that never let you walk away. I get that the perpetual negativity on pinside can be a bit much but similar to art, pinball machines are subjective. I have learnt very quickly into this hobby that the top 100 does not hold any value on purchasing a machine for myself. If you like it buy it, if you don't hold onto that cash for the next one. We definitely have the right to dislike machines which does not make an individual a "shit person" nor have to leave a hobby. I believe our disappointment often stems from a passion perspective and the hopes for each new machine released to be our version of "incredible" with those "holy shit" moments that drew us into this hobby. We live in amazing times with all the mods, art, toppers and machines being released. Keep on rippin n' flippin!

I never met a pinball I did Not like. I just like some more than others!

#2759 3 years ago

The sales numbers will speak for themselves.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

#2760 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Nope sorry it’s about spending 6k on a game that literally is sterns next “the pin” with an LCD. If this thing sold for 3k I might agree with you.

That's has absolutely nothing to do with what I said but OK.
My point was I can see how a collector would be passing on this game.

#2761 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Thanks to everyone who hung out last night while we jammed in this thing!!
Last nights’s broadcast is uploaded to YouTube.
So typically you dispute a claim (on YouTube) and the video can be viewable during this dispute process.
Turns out one of the songs from last night’s broadcast was hecka, super, mega, dispute-town (no I won’t speak to which one). 48-hours from dispute to be viewable so hold tight!
Until then, perhaps I’ll just stream it again with no audio.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just goes to show how tight this license was. Can't even show a video of it being played online without it being pulled down!! Once again shows that Stern had very little leeway with the art or songs. Fortunately the 4-metal ramp SR layout looks awesome and the LE art package is more than fine to me.

#2762 3 years ago

It really feels like by Stern’s own precedent, the Premium should be the Pro and the Premium should’ve had more added (another set of drops, real kickback, more sculpts). If they had done that people would be pretty hyped, art aside. As is the Pro truly feels stripped to the marrow.

#2764 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

It really feels like by Stern’s own precedent, the Premium should be the Pro and the Premium should’ve had more added (another set of drops, real kickback, more sculpts). If they had done that people would be pretty hyped, art aside. As is the Pro truly feels stripped to the marrow.

It's sad that if ANY manufacturer adds a real kickback to a machine, it's celebrated like it's a feature.

#2765 3 years ago

Unless it’s player controlled it’s not a feature.

Player controlled and make rules to reward the player for kicking the ball back into play to a specific target.

#2767 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Unless it’s player controlled it’s not a feature.
Player controlled and make rules to reward the player for kicking the ball back into play to a specific target.

I like that definition.

#2768 3 years ago

I thought the game looked fun to play (like most games)....I like that u can hit the ramps from both flippers, and it has the typical SR flow....that being said the call outs are horrific, and after watching for 10 minutes I got a little bored. Theres just not much to do in the game.

#2769 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Dude you could’ve had some credibility and then you call GnR boring?

#2770 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'm not as binary in my assessment as ice is. I looked forward to playing SW, GOT and ordered DI immediately after seeing it. I disliked star wars after playing it and still dislike it. I was critical of the fan layout of GOT, but it turned out to be a really fun pro, better than the LE. I've also noted that I like bksor more than most. It's a really fun, intense game.
The difference here is that LZ looks far worse than any of those games. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly eat my words, but this game just doesn't look as fun in comparison to all modern Sterns, especially considering what Elwin has been pumping out lately. It will be worth playing, but I'm pretty sure it will go down as a disappointment to most.

Just a note: I have GOT LE. The pro was better in the past, but that's not so clear now. Not to make excuses for it, but the new code on the Prem/LE absolutely makes the upper PF more engaging. You actually *want* to keep the ball up there while you work on MB.

#2771 3 years ago

This really does remind me of Iron Man... that game got so much hate when it came out for all the same reasons (bad art, barren playfield blah blah)

Now its been vaulted and sold a ton.

you cant judge a game from a video or one or two plays (or in this case zero plays for most people).

#2772 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dude you could’ve had some credibility and then you call GnR boring?

Exactly why I did it. I don't want any credibility on this site.

Listen I played GnR and I did find it boring, she's a beauty to look at but damn.

Oh and please no "dude"

#2773 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

This really does remind me of Iron Man... that game got so much hate when it came out for all the same reasons (bad art, barren playfield blah blah)
you cant judge a game from a video or one or two plays (or in this case zero plays for most people).

Where is LZ's Monger and magnets on the pro? You have to go Prem to get a monger spinner...

I hope it's a great shooter, but it ain't no Iron Man.

#2774 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Where is LZ's Monger and magnets on the pro? You have to go Prem to get a monger spinner...
I hope it's a great shooter, but it ain't no Iron Man.

Im not comparing the actual games or game play.

Just the fact that people said iron man was the worst thing ever when it came out and what a rip off etc etc

#2775 3 years ago

Im not comparing the actual games or game play.
Just the fact that people said iron man was the worst thing ever when it came out and what a rip off etc etc

Fair point. I just see this as the special one that actually will be as bad as it looks. I genuintely hope not though. More fun pinball is always a plus.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2776 3 years ago

Iron Man was about $4k. People were more forgiving at a price like that. Plus Lyman on code. Plus a non-divisive theme that everyone loves & super exciting high energy addicting gameplay.

Different time, different price, different context.

LZ will sell to Zep fans & Steve Ritchie hardcores. Not sure it has legs outside of that zone.

#2777 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Iron Man was about $4k. People were more forgiving at a price like that. Plus Lyman on code. Plus a non-divisive theme that everyone loves & super exciting high energy addicting gameplay.
LZ will sell to Zep fans & Steve Ritchie hardcores. Not sure it has legs outside of that zone.

Were you in the hobby when that came out?

Everyone hated it and thought it was absolute garbage.

Took a few years to get its audience.

people love it now but you couldnt give them away for a while.

#2778 3 years ago

Were you in the hobby when that came out?
Everyone hated it and thought it was absolute garbage.
Took a few years to get its audience.
people love it now but you couldnt give them away for a while.

Yes. I was one of the people telling people how crazy fun IM was despite the first impressions. I bought one in 2010 & the hobbyists at the time told me I was a piece of shit for enjoying/buying games like IM, Avatar & Tron.

It was a different time. Everyone wanted the next Bally/Williams, and games like IM are why Jack started JJP with a fully packed wide body.

It gained a following over time & actually led to the current tastes changing toward “less is Ok, less=faster”. Less can be more sometimes, but when the prices are so much higher, what’s in the game is as relevant as ever for a first impression.

#2779 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Its a music pin- music pins always sell and hold their value far greater than any other genre. Even Stern Rolling stones is fetching over 5k right now. The only exception that i can think of to this is Beatles Platinum edition (and thats because of failed distribution plan).

Regardless what anyone thinks of LZ -it will sell well and become a highly sought after pin once it goes out of production.

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

Its a music pin- music pins always sell and hold their value far greater than any other genre. Even Stern Rolling stones is fetching over 5k right now. The only exception that i can think of to this is Beatles Platinum edition (and thats because of failed distribution plan).
Regardless what anyone thinks of LZ -it will sell well and become a highly sought after pin once it goes out of production.

I’m not saying it’ll be a flop - I’m predicting that it will sell “well enough” to its target audience, but it won’t be the phenomenon that AC/DC & Metallica were...and that’s fine. It keeps the factory churning until the next game hype.

#2781 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The vaults were not 4k

#2782 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m not saying it’ll be a flop - I’m predicting that it will sell “well enough” to its target audience, but it won’t be the phenomenon that AC/DC & Metallica were...and that’s fine. It keeps the factory churning until the next game hype.

Exactly this. If it doesn't go big like AC/DC or Met, it will still sell enough. Stern is already backlogged on runs of 4-5 different pins, I think? I get surprised that they keep releasing new titles when there is still so much demand for JP, AIQ, EHoH, etc...I think they're even having to run DP again?

#2783 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

The vaults were not 4k

Wasn’t talking about the vaults. Still, I bought a Vault - I think it was 5200 or 5300? When a $5k game looks like it has more cool stuff than a $9k LE, it’s not “bad” “mean” “toxic” or “negative” to make comparisons.

#2784 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

I have an LE on order. I think it's the best to have good variety when you have a bunch of pins. I've been playing GNR and it's it's great but difficult, you have to keep the songs going by making shots, almost like Rockband if you've ever played that on Xbox and there's a lot of pressure to make shots or else you don't hear the music. I like it, it's good, but Zep is my all time favorite band and with songs like Rock n' Roll, Song Remains the Same, Immigrant song, etc.. I am so happy that Steve & Tim made this one fast and with spinners, long shots and the music constantly playing! Imo it would not work if too strategic & played like some other rock pins. Growing up we used to wait all week to hear 'Get the Led Out' on the radio, I believe it was on Friday nights and this is what I WANT when I'm done playing GNR. Just to be able to go over to this machine and just let it rip and at the same time, even where the code is now it's in infantile state, there's still a lot to accomplish. The ? Wizard mode, gut tells me they are planning something really cool too, whether that's Stairway or something from Celebration day, who knows? but definitely worth playing long to accomplish. Realistically, I don't think there's a better party type game in my collection that's arcade like where someone can just walk up to an play. It's much needed and as far as sought after and value, nobody can ever go wrong with the tune selection, the catalog in this game is timeless. Looking forward!

#2785 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Exactly this. If it doesn't go big like AC/DC or Met, it will still sell enough. Stern is already backlogged on runs of 4-5 different pins, I think? I get surprised that they keep releasing new titles when there is still so much demand for JP, AIQ, EHoH, etc...I think they're even having to run DP again?

This is the brilliance of Stern’s marketing & ability to run a factory. It doesn’t matter if a new game is a massive hit or not anymore. Back in the day if CSI or 24 or NBA flopped, they’d teeter on closing shop. Now, they’re pretty much guaranteed an LE sellout up front. 500 LE sales is ~$4.5 Mil in sales...and - they always have a catalog of 6-8 titles for sale at any given time. Those titles all had their LE sellouts, so all Pros/Prems they’re making right now from those games is gravy.

#2786 3 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I have an LE on order. I think it's the best to have good variety when you have a bunch of pins. I've been playing GNR and it's it's great but difficult, you have to keep the songs going by making shots, almost like Rockband if you've ever played that on Xbox and there's a lot of pressure to make shots or else you don't hear the music. I like it, it's good, but Zep is my all time favorite band and with songs like Rock n' Roll, Song Remains the Same, Immigrant song, etc.. I am so happy that Steve & Tim made this one fast and with spinners, long shots and the music constantly playing! Imo it would not work if too strategic & played like some other rock pins. Growing up we used to wait all week to hear 'Get the Led Out' on the radio, I believe it was on Friday nights and this is what I WANT when I'm done playing GNR. Just to be able to go over to this machine and just let it rip and at the same time, even where the code is now it's in infantile state, there's still a lot to accomplish. The ? Wizard mode, gut tells me they are planning something really cool too, whether that's Stairway or something from Celebration day, who knows? but definitely worth playing long to accomplish. Realistically, I don't think there's a better party type game in my collection that's arcade like where someone can just walk up to an play. It's much needed and as far as sought after and value, nobody can ever go wrong with the tune selection, the catalog in this game is timeless. Looking forward!

Well said!

Funny you mention Celebration Day, I was thinking this last night. There are some elements from Celebration Day and Mothership in the video content/animations.

Maybe the wizards feature something from these?

#2787 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Well said!
Funny you mention Celebration Day, I was thinking this last night. There are some elements from Celebration Day and Mothership in the video content/animations.
Maybe the wizards feature something from these?

Yes! Imagine if one of them is Stairway from Celebration day? with Jason Bonham on drums? I mean, they didn't perform this for years before this, it was one of the highlights of the show, Plant's voice held up and I think it would relate to the pin perfectly.. actually slow things down and be extremely satisfying.

#2788 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is the brilliance of Stern’s marketing & ability to run a factory.

They also do their best to only make what is pre-sold to distribs which is wise...

can kind of get them behind the 8 ball like now though since they dont have a stock pile to pull from if more orders come in.

#2789 3 years ago

Man must of you idiot's are a Buzz Kill

#2790 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin LE . According to distributor delivery between January 18th and February 8th . Anyone interested ?

#2791 3 years ago

Not surprised you judge a game, while watching others play, on the internet lol.

#2792 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

At the end of the day Stern know what they are doing.
This game will sell well because...... it is LZ.
Bit like Gary saying SW would sell if it was just a box of lights.
Keeps the production line going, until the next one.
I am not a LZ fan, but would have bought it if it had some of the Maiden magic.

Exactly. Im not a pin buying pro and only have one pin, but i have figured out that if Stern gets an A+++ license, they will probably go as basic as possible. The name will sell the pin, not the gameplay. Id never buy a Stern( or any pin for that matter) sight unseen.

#2793 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Of course I haven’t played it....but I know enough about pinball to know what I’m looking at when watching a stream, and of course I’m gonna compare it to other rock games. Should I just buy it I can play it & then tell your my impressions? I’m sure it’s fun to play. It just feels really sterile compared to another Ritchie rock game. It’s a fair point to make. It’s also fair to bring up that AC/DC had Lyman, this doesn’t. We don’t know if it’ll get better.
I’ve never understood the T2 comparison. They’re nothing alike in design, feel, play or rules.

You're continually contradicting yourself... which is fine I do it too, but given you have a LOT to say on this hype thread about the game it would be fair to assume you may have somehow played it. It was a legit question.

You initially made comparisons to much older games, then when it fits your response you say you can't compare it to games from a different time period. Make up your mind yeah?

I do agree with you with Lyman vs TS however Lyman coding 10 years ago is different to today as are most coders. But if you want to turn back time which you initially did then it can be fair to say with regards to new pins that games can easily start out with a negative response and then become a classic.

I dont understand the t2 comparison either but it did happen. Never said I agreed with it.

#2794 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

You're continually contradicting yourself... which is fine I do it too, but given you have a LOT to say on this hype thread about the game it would be fair to assume you may have somehow played it. It was a legit question.

I didn’t have that much to say. I watched the stream and gave my first impressions.

Quoted from John1210:

You initially made comparisons to much older games, then when it fits your response you say you can't compare it to games from a different time period. Make up your mind which is it?

I wasn’t trying to be contradictory. I get your point that previous games that were judged harshly early on became big hits, and I should reserve that possibility for LZ.

1. The times of IM & AC/DC were different. Prices were lower...as prices rise, I think our expectations & first impressions are going to be more critical.

2. Coding of lights/sounds in AC/DC and IM were exciting and satisfying & choreographed to shots early on. It’s fair to say I don’t see that in LZ currently.

3. It’s fair to compare LZ to other rock games & other bare games.

4. AC/DC & IM are more mainstream themes than LZ, it’s my opinion that they have more appeal beyond superfans.

Hope that clears things up. Not trying to shit on the game. I’d happily play it on location if we were not in a pandemic....but all I have to go on for a potential purchase is a stream & my own pinball experience & tastes.

#2795 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I didn’t have that much to say. I watched the stream and gave my first impressions.

I wasn’t trying to be contradictory. I get your point that previous games that were judged harshly early on became big hits, and I should reserve that possibility for LZ.
1. The times of IM & AC/DC were different. Prices were lower...as prices rise, I think our expectations & first impressions are going to be more critical.
2. Coding of lights/sounds in AC/DC and IM were exciting and satisfying & choreographed to shots early on. It’s fair to say I don’t see that in LZ currently.
3. It’s fair to compare LZ to other rock games & other bare games.
4. AC/DC & IM are more mainstream themes than LZ, it’s my opinion that they have more appeal beyond superfans.
Hope that clears things up. Not trying to shit on the game. I’d happily play it on location if we were not in a pandemic....but all I have to go on for a potential purchase is a stream & my own pinball experience & tastes.

Ahh the old post the multiple quotes response. Dude you put way too much energy into that lol.... but yeah you do make some sounds arguments that I agree with... others not so much.

#2796 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Ahh the old post the multiple quotes response. Dude you put way too much energy into that lol.... but yeah you do make some sounds arguments that I agree with... others not so much.

Hopefully one day I will have opinions & posting styles that meet with your specific wants and desires.

#2797 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hopefully one day I will have opinions & posting styles that meet with your specific wants and desires.

Don’t hold your breath.

#2798 3 years ago

So tonight during another LZ stream, I killed the music but left the SFX, and blew it up!
Here ya go!!!

#2799 3 years ago

Saw the reveal- was horrified..relieved I hadn’t found an LE.
Saw the Stern stream- still horrified..
Saw the SDTM gameplay- ok, ok, maybe
Played the pro - well, if I go sweet on it people will all start with the “wow, write a review after 5 games..ppfffftt”. Or “all your expectations were so low, how could it be any worse?” Possibly, but against all odds, it comes together real nice. Played it with sound blasting, which is key.

First off- you can hit the middle ramp from the third flipper. In 10 games, saw it twice. It is near impossible for average players but why aim for it??
Second- action button can launch ball and pick stuff- yeeaahh..
Third- Wizard mode is AMAZING! But, I had to sign something to play so, yeah, wish I could share.

I might like it because it is simple. It’s the Beatles but with ramps and great music. Long balls happen. Want to listen to great music and hit ramps? This is the pin for you. Want to launch a mode, try to hit something specific a lot, hit lots of ramps and listen to great music? This is the pin for you. Want to aim for an important target in the middle of the playfield which causes the ball to drain at 3x the speed you hit it? Buy a Star Wars, or AC/DC.

Who cares what’s on the lcd, who cares about a British guy saying a bunch of stuff, who cares that the translite is the same as the sides, who cares the code isn’t perfect. See a flashing arrow by a ramp?- hit it!..and repeat - with great music.. I’m a huge Zeppelin fan so, yeah low bar. Hit anything, song keeps going. Don’t hit anything, song keeps going! Thought I would get tired of the same song, but it doesn’t have that effect. If I’m at a bar and had a few beers- I know this is the low stress pin for me. I’m a pretty big AC/DC fan as well, but couldn’t stand that pin. This works for me. Nice work, again, Stern. Now, is it worth $6,8 or 9.5k? Ah, well.. and yeah- never saw Wizard mode. Not even close, but who cares? It’s Zeppelin blasting while I’m playing with flippers and steel balls!

#2800 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

Second- action button can launch ball and pick stuff- yeeaahh..

Quoted from Trogdor:

See a flashing arrow by a ramp?- hit it!..and repeat - with great music..

Quoted from Trogdor:

Don’t hit anything, song keeps going!

Nice to see you set your expectations are so high.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Tigard, OR
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Portland, OR
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/56?hl=rasavage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.