E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 68.
#2401 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

If the license holder approves of having a demonetized video on YouTube, why wouldn't YouTube allow it?

because of their own machinery. Artists, Management, Labels, all have a seat.. and usually outsource enforcement of their rights to 3rd party providers who make a business out of doing this kind of policing at scale. It's heavily automated and there can be many stakeholders involved even over a single recording.. or even more common... derivatives of the same recording. (imagine a studio recording, a live recording, a compilations album, etc etc etc).

So with all these moving pieces... it can actually be difficult to ensure valid or approved uses don't get caught in the net and marked for takedown by a party who simply wasn't in sync with the agreed upon wishes.

Some content management companies are happy to just demonetize stuff... others are cutthroat and won't let anything stay.

While it's possible to get all these things cleared up AFTER the fact - it can be very difficult to do PRIOR.. which makes live productions highly voltile.

#2402 3 years ago

Just Send my Pro already!

It's a hold over for the real band pinball GNR!

Glad to be able to purchase both.

#2403 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

After you skip in about 45 min you get the sound. It has a lot of lights going on but the music still was all garbled. So when the new video is shot and distributed as promised by JD (omg Jack Danger has his own initial thingy going) I have a concern.
During any song, you SHOULD NOT be interrupted by a bunch of distracting calls outs and other bs. This is a music pin so let us hear the music uninterrupted, please. What I heard that bothered me in the release video was during a song I kept hearing jackpot and super jackpot and all kinds of annoying as hell stuff. We will finally hear what the game has and the sounds when the new video emerges. Until then we shall wait, and see.
edit - it should be as simple as changing the priorities of callouts to a lower level than the priority level for songs. But what do I know?

Yeah, IDK, for whatever reason I don't mind there being callouts during gameplay. I mean that's part of pinball, right? Otherwise just turn the volume all the way down on whatever machine you want and play music to it, right?

#2404 3 years ago

You can also mess with the speech attenuation so that the music is more pronounced.

#2405 3 years ago

sorry, the artwork on all 3 models are very boring IMHO & would have preferred a true rock pin feel. I painted this as part of my "Classic Rock Icons" collection. I would have loved to have seen some live Zep theme for the art packages.

LedZep (resized).jpgLedZep (resized).jpg
#2406 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

How many American pinball games have been sold? How many of those have a ton of plays?
I’d suggest that the sample size is far too small.
All games can have issues. No playfield is perfect. It’s a natural product with variations.

Please, I have Hot Wheels, playfield is perfect...I had a Stranger Things, let's not go there.

I can't believe you guys are hitting the pipe on this one, game looks likes straight trash.

If it was 2014 still, that would be allowed, but too much quality coming from JJP and AP, Stern really needs to up their game.

#2407 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Stern really needs to up their game.

How so? the demand for their pins is so high everything is backordered months.

Seems like their "game" is fine

#2408 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

How so? the demand for their pins is so high everything is backordered months.
Seems like their "game" is fine

Backordered for months? LOL, according to which distros? Cointaker and Automated have everything.

Lazy designs, inferior quality. When JJP dropped GnR it changed a lot of things, Hot Wheels is incredible for the price...I got mine for 6300, that's the price of a Stern Pro; they are not even in the same ballpark, and I've owned about a dozen Stern's over the years, most recently GOTG, Stranger Things, JP Prem and SW Prem.

It's not even close, to compare the quality of a Wonka Standard and say a JP Prem, it's night and day...I'm not even touching on the playfield problems, just feel, JJP and AP really are making machines that feel like the 90's B/W's...And Stern is quickly becoming the cheap option, the drop off is noticeable.

I had a Stern POTC, it was HUO, the playfield was immaculate, I had a Stranger Things Pro, bro, the playfield was carved up after only 2-300 plays!! Like extremely bad ball marks all over the playfield...They have raised prices, and cut corners on quality over the last 10 years, and they aren't the only game in town. AP and JJP will continue to make great pins, and more competition is coming, if they want to keep their spot, they need to up their game.

This is a wake up call, if I'm saying something like this, after being a long supporter of them, then you know something is up.

#2409 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Per write up:
“Expression Lighting SystemTM – 96 intelligent RGB LEDs enables full color spectrum control; synchronized and adjustable, responsive to game events
Positioned in pockets cut into the cabinet sides to provide color themed full playfield illumination, this integrated playfield lighting system is synchronized to custom light shows specifically designed for every song.”
This cannot be easily replicated. You’d have to drill holes etc. Pingraffix Power Blades are a mess. Don’t fit well and easily scratch up, because the bulging lights touch the PF when pulling up. I know, because I had them. Ended up pulling them off, what a total waste.
This lighting system is superior in my view, because they actually light the PF and not pointed directly at your face. Big plus!

So sorry you feel that away about our products. Obviously you are unhappy because I think this is the third thread I have read about you being unsatisified.
There are literally a few thousand Powerblades out in the wild, We get great comments all the time. Obviously you were not happy and that's fine.
You have every right to bash my Company and family run business which we spend countless hours trying to satisy our customers.
I guess Ed Koch The ex-mayor of NYC once said "You can't please everybody" . As much as it may be true..we try the best we can to make everyone happy.

We strive to come up with Innovative, never done before types of products. And tremdous amount of design, technical work and innovation is what goes into every pair. Not to mention very expensive R&D as well.

It seems that some Pinball companies are just as impressed and try to simulate them as well. Like Led Zepp for example.

I am not going to sit here and post the copius amounts of message and e-mails I get praising them. It would take days..
However..If you do a search you will find that most people are blown away and love them.

Have a nice Holiday!

Joe

#2410 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Backordered for months? LOL, according to which distros? Cointaker and Automated have everything.

They don't. Check Automated's EHOH page. Or their JP Prem page. Or their DP Prem page.

Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Hot Wheels is incredible for the price...I got mine for 6300, that's the price of a Stern Pro

I think Hot Wheels looks great, but it's $600-700 more than a Stern Pro.

#2411 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

They don't. Check Automated's EHOH page. Or their JP Prem page. Or their DP Prem page.

Agreed, Pros are much cheaper than Hot Wheels. Hot Wheels is great, it does fell like a Stern though, not that its a bad thing. Sterns feel great, snappy flippers, smooth gameplay and reliable.

#2412 3 years ago

"Straight trash".... LOL

#2413 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Lazy designs, inferior quality. When JJP dropped GnR it changed a lot of things, Hot Wheels is incredible for the price...I got mine for 6300, that's the price of a Stern Pro; they are not even in the same ballpark, and I've owned about a dozen Stern's over the years, most recently GOTG, Stranger Things, JP Prem and SW Prem.
It's not even close, to compare the quality of a Wonka Standard and say a JP Prem, it's night and day...I'm not even touching on the playfield problems, just feel, JJP and AP really are making machines that feel like the 90's B/W's...And Stern is quickly becoming the cheap option, the drop off is noticeable.
I had a Stern POTC, it was HUO, the playfield was immaculate, I had a Stranger Things Pro, bro, the playfield was carved up after only 2-300 plays!! Like extremely bad ball marks all over the playfield...They have raised prices, and cut corners on quality over the last 10 years, and they aren't the only game in town. AP and JJP will continue to make great pins, and more competition is coming, if they want to keep their spot, they need to up their game.
This is a wake up call, if I'm saying something like this, after being a long supporter of them, then you know something is up.

Dude, everyone is out of stock of any desirable Stern. They could build their current titles for years to fill demand. Go ahead and try to find an Elvira or a Jurassic Park or an Avengers, etc. ALL SOLD OUT with big waitlists.

#2414 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Dude, everyone is out of stock of any desirable Stern. They could build their current titles for years to fill demand. Go ahead and try to find an Elvira or a Jurassic Park or an Avengers, etc. ALL SOLD OUT with big waitlists.

Stern really should consider firing up another warehouse and line to fill this unprecedented demand and cash in.

#2415 3 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

So sorry you feel that away about our products. Obviously you are unhappy because I think this is the third thread I have read about you being unsatisified.
There are literally a few thousand Powerblades out in the wild, We get great comments all the time. Obviously you were not happy and that's fine.
You have every right to bash my Company and family run business which we spend countless hours trying to satisy our customers.
I guess Ed Koch The ex-mayor of NYC once said "You can't please everybody" . As much as it may be true..we try the best we can to make everyone happy.
We strive to come up with Innovative, never done before types of products. And tremdous amount of design, technical work and innovation is what goes into every pair. Not to mention very expensive R&D as well.
It seems that some Pinball companies are just as impressed and try to simulate them as well. Like Led Zepp for example.
I am not going to sit here and post the copius amounts of message and e-mails I get praising them. It would take days..
However..If you do a search you will find that most people are blown away and love them.
Have a nice Holiday!
Joe

It's a true statement but I can't stop purchasing Sterns because they are so reliable.

Although I love my JJPs I continue to have problems with each and every one I own.
Prefer JJPs by far.

#2416 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

It's a true statement but I can't stop purchasing Sterns because they are so reliable.
Although I love my JJPs I continue to have problems with each and every one I own.
Prefer JJPs by far.

Less tech and less moving parts equals less to break down,but I’ve noticed once I gel my JJP’s dialed in their very reliable

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2417 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Less tech and less moving parts equals less to break down,but I’ve noticed once I gel my JJP’s dialed in their very reliable

Almost every time I go into Gobstopper it gets stuck.
19 out of 20 times.

It's driving me batty

#2418 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

19 out of 20 times.
It's driving me batty

Look at the Wonka owners thread that’s an easy fix well documented.
Once you do it should stay that way.
I guess I got lucky and got a perfect playfield with no issues of any kind!

#2419 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Look at the Wonka owners thread that’s an easy fix well documented.
Once you do it should stay that way.
I guess I got lucky and got a perfect playfield with no issues of any kind!

Will do thanks.

Don't mind the playfield issues.

I'm do a replacement unpopulated

#2420 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

B7832B0A-C0FE-457A-AEDF-9160599A28FC.jpegB7832B0A-C0FE-457A-AEDF-9160599A28FC.jpeg
#2421 3 years ago

Have a nice Holiday!
Joe

Joe: they are amazing. I love them a ton!!! Ignore all the negative comments!

#2422 3 years ago

Have a nice Holiday!
Joe

I only read first line Your company is amazing!

Own your products and want to thank you for a great quality control.
Never Ever had an issue yet!!

You're an asset to this community.

#2423 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Quoted from EricHadley:

Stern really should consider firing up another warehouse and line to fill this unprecedented demand and cash in.

Ummmm, guys.......theres a pandemic remember? Has been for almost 12 months. Pretty sure that's the main cause of the backlog and it's on the production side - not because Stern are doing anything out of the ordinary.

#2424 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They said it was designed to be a tight shot and not a gimme.

Knowing why the shot is what it is doesn't make the shot any better or reduce the bricking I observed from it. That said it is a cool mech how it captures the ball.

#2425 3 years ago

Pingraffix is one of the finest mod companies in this hobby. If you have a serious issue with them and feel the need to rake them over the coals in an open forum rather than give Joe and Gina a chance to make it right, you need to take a good long look in the mirror first.

#2426 3 years ago

I'm curious what everyone would think if Stern decided each LE was to be $12,800 delivered, each Premium was to be $9800 delivered, and each Pro $7000 delivered. They could then add a few more things to compete with JJP on the mechs/bling department. Would we all be willing to pay that multiple times a year like we do now? That's always the question I ponder. I now get a couple LE's a year, but if the price were north of 10k it'd be a different mental hurdle to climb and I probably wouldn't end up with quite so many. Food for thought anyways. For now I'm glad they are south of that 10k mark and am pretty pleased with what is offered.

#2427 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Fanboys response will be “You suck this pin is awesome!” You like me do feel let down by this. LZ is one of the most coveted licenses ever for a pinball game to many. I started collecting last year and I own 2 Sterns and have a deposit for EHOH.
I have been a LZ fan for decades and this just seems like a standard shooter for a standard license. LZ deserved so much more. I to love Iron Maiden layout and game. I would own one if I liked the band but I never did. It’s a music pin and for me to dish out money I have to be a fan of the band.
I also really like dead pool, but I am a DC fan more. I own BKSOR premium and it was my first Stern NIB purchase for me and I love it. Yes it’s a standard layout but for me it goes well with BK and BK2000 in layout and improves greatly on the artwork but still respects the history of the license to me.
Expectations were high for me because of the emotional attachment to the music of LZ, but I still tried to keep those expectations grounded to a wait and see. I was very worried Stern would be able to pull it off with the bands album artwork from a graphic design side.
Regardless if Sterns hands were tied by LZ, I myself was let down and this just doesn’t feel like a true LZ game to me. Metallica, IM, Aerosmith, and AC/DC feel like the bands game but LZ just feels like a pin with no feel or soul of the band TO ME. This is not as bad of a disappointment like the Beatles, but to me it is worse because I love Led Zeppelin and really wanted this to be great.
Just a pin with LZ clip art and their faces, LZ IV symbols and the Hindenburg pasted all over it, with Icaruss on a stick and here’s your LZ pin. If you like it fine, but there are many like me who are disappointed and artwork is important as is theme integration for one of the best bands of all time to many.

100% agree. the soul is missing from this pin. pretty cool side art lighting, and an interesting mech, but man, after watching that gameplay vid, I was probably more disappointed by the release than I was before. IMO, to use the same art for cabinet as for the backglass is not acceptable in this day and age, or in any day and age for pinball. I don't think that's ever been done in pinball history. It's a real bummer

#2428 3 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

100% agree. the soul is missing from this pin. pretty cool side art lighting, and an interesting mech, but man, after watching that gameplay vid, I was probably more disappointed by the release than I was before. IMO, to use the same art for cabinet as for the backglass is not acceptable in this day and age, or in any day and age for pinball. I don't think that's ever been done in pinball history. It's a real bummer

Soulless is a great way to put it. Putting the same artwork is definitely a first I believe. Having the same artwork on all parts of the cabinet for the premium is no excuse. I always tell my kids if your going to do a job you do it right the first time. This just doesn’t feel like a finished pin. Pro translite is at least a little bit different, but still feels cheap and not well thought out.

Can’t put an alternate translite in on the premium because it the backbox artwork is a continuation from the translite. Doubt anyone will make a cabinet decal set and shouldn’t even have to even consider doing that for a new pin.

I just wish more effort was put into this. I was really looking forward to this and was a dream pin for me. I did keep my expectations low but it is still is a disappointment and LZ deserves a better representation than a fast SR shooter.

EHOH is a great pin and a great representation of Elvira and her franchise from gameplay, artwork, layout, shots, and code. I wish LZ was better so I could transfer my $1000 deposit for Elvira for LZ.

#2429 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Soulless is a great way to put it. Putting the same artwork is definitely a first I believe. Having the same artwork on all parts of the cabinet for the premium is no excuse. I always tell my kids if your going to do a job you do it right the first time. This just doesn’t feel like a finished pin. Pro translite is at least a little bit different, but still feels cheap and not well thought out.
Can’t put an alternate translite in on the premium because it the backbox artwork is a continuation from the translite. Doubt anyone will make a cabinet decal set and shouldn’t even have to even consider doing that for a new pin.
I just wish more effort was put into this. I was really looking forward to this and was a dream pin for me. I did keep my expectations low but it is still is a disappointment and LZ deserves a better representation than a fast SR shooter.
EHOH is a great pin and a great representation of Elvira and her franchise from gameplay, artwork, layout, shots, and code. I wish LZ was better so I could transfer my $1000 deposit for Elvira for LZ.

You're right. Nordman is simply more creative than sr so ehoh was bound to be a pretty cool game. They knew what to do and they did it well. Lz deserves better. Honestly rolling stones did too. A real shame to mail it in here

I must say though that tim Sexton did a pretty dang good job w code. His first effort was awesome and this one looks pretty clever and plenty competitive

#2430 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

There are plenty for sale in florida all dist have Jurassic Park or an Avengers to those who want them (was at dist and yes plenty of NIB pins there for sale,, They had close to 20-30 nib pins sitting there..

Quoted from cooked71:

Ummmm, guys.......theres a pandemic remember? Has been for almost 12 months. Pretty sure that's the main cause of the backlog and it's on the production side - not because Stern are doing anything out of the ordinary.

^^^This 100% they are behind because of a pandemic that had there warehouse closed, This then got them behind not backlogged as some think. There is a big difference that some just don't understand.

#2431 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'm curious what everyone would think if Stern decided each LE was to be $12,800 delivered, each Premium was to be $9800 delivered, and each Pro $7000 delivered. They could then add a few more things to compete with JJP on the mechs/bling department. Would we all be willing to pay that multiple times a year like we do now? That's always the question I ponder. I now get a couple LE's a year, but if the price were north of 10k it'd be a different mental hurdle to climb and I probably wouldn't end up with quite so many. Food for thought anyways. For now I'm glad they are south of that 10k mark and am pretty pleased with what is offered.

Very good point, when I tried to order a GNR CE (missed out), it was $12,800 shipped, versus the $9200 for the LZ LE pin I ordered. That is a cool 39% more, which I’ll admit you can see in the final product. However, for me the most important thing by far is the total experience, with game play absolutely being the most important. If I don’t enjoy the game play, everything else is a moot point. Don’t get me wrong, for a Led Zeppelin LE on par with Guns and Roses (21songs, more bling/toys) I would have paid $12,800, just pointing out the obvious that the LZ LE is much less expensive.

Until I play both I won’t know which plays best, but I do know I enjoy Led Zeppelin music way more than Guns and Roses. (I sold my sweet Metallica LE pin because no matter how much I tried I could not enjoy their music). It’s all good though, we’re talking’ pinball!

#2432 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:After you click the Submit button it doesn’t look like it goes anywhere and the button temporarily grays out, but I refreshed the page and then was able to login through the login link on the Stern homepage. I experienced this same issue you dealt with. Seems like after you sign up for an account it should direct you to a page to show you successfully registered, but it doesn’t.

Click Account tab under Insider menu after registering does the trick

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2433 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Doesn't the new Stern Pricing Tiers have the pros at 6199??

#2434 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Doesn't the new Stern Pricing Tiers have the pros at 6199??

That's MSRP, not what you'll actually pay.

#2435 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

That's MSRP, not what you'll actually pay.

MSRP for Hot Wheels is 6300, and that's with sideblades and a shaker.

So My point stands, that's an apples to apples comparison; and AP crushes the Pro on value, not even close.

#2436 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Pingraffix is one of the finest mod companies in this hobby. If you have a serious issue with them and feel the need to rake them over the coals in an open forum rather than give Joe and Gina a chance to make it right, you need to take a good long look in the mirror first.

You haven’t been on Pinside long have you? Jk that’s how all the keyboard warriors do it here. If they were to see Joein person, they wouldn’t say a peep.

#2437 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

MSRP for Hot Wheels is 6300, and that's with sideblades and a shaker.
So My point stands, that's an apples to apples comparison; and AP crushes the Pro on value, not even close.

There's no wiggle room on AP games, lots of wiggle room on Stern. Not apples to apples, not sure if you've ever bought NIB, but I'd talk to a distributor if I were you. I own Hot Wheels, it's a very good game. It feels just like Sterns, which is another good thing. AP makes great games, single tier and prices them reasonably (including shipping).

#2438 3 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I must say though that tim Sexton did a pretty dang good job w code.

I agree, Tim has done a bang-up job on both the pins he's worked on. With all the mixed feeling going around, I think it's important to compartmentalize that aspect and acknowledge he delivered the goods on this pin. I would enjoy hearing he gets the opportunity with someone new on his next project. With the right theme and the right designer, he has the talent to produce a classic. I'm rooting for him!

#2439 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

There's no wiggle room on AP games, lots of wiggle room on Stern. Not apples to apples, not sure if you've ever bought NIB, but I'd talk to a distributor if I were you. I own Hot Wheels, it's a very good game. It feels just like Sterns, which is another good thing. AP makes great games, single tier and prices them reasonably (including shipping).

I've bought a half dozen NIB games...I thought Sterns were so hot right now, that would mean Distros are selling them at MSRP.

#2440 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I've bought a half dozen NIB games...I thought Sterns were so hot right now, that would mean Distros are selling them at MSRP.

Again, I'd talk to a distributor. Maybe the greedy ones are selling at MSRP. If they're not budging, call another, takes a couple minutes. Luckily my distributor gives great prices and doesn't charge cc fees, so I can get 2-5% cash back rewards depending on what the rotating category is. The cash back is how I rationalize the purchases...lol

#2441 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The backlog is to fold one it people are stuck in the homes and want a new game and second is an increased difficulty in manufacturing

#2442 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Give it a few years and the pricing will get to those tiers. And the games will likely be more stripped than they are today. Stern LE's like LOTR, Tron, and Avatar used to be around $5k and now they are north of $9k. They are going to gradually keep raising prices and people will keep buying. When games like LZ LE sell out before it is even shown it becomes obvious that they aren't charging as much as they should be.

#2443 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I agree. Hotwheels is excellent game, and probably the biggest bargain of anything out there right now. Build quality is fantastic and feature wise they are closer to a Stern Premium than a pro. With that said I can't wait to get my LE. shots and rules look fun.

#2444 3 years ago

Man if this is the zep hype thread I live in fear of ever discovering the pit of depravity that surely is the Zep Hate Thread!

#2445 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man if this is the zep hype thread I live in fear of ever discovering the pit of depravity that surely is the Zep Hate Thread!

One thing your right about is the Calvin piss on comparison.I actually just read a guy claim that LZ’s artwork is superior to GnR’s.Even if I was buying a LZ I would be intellectually honest enough to admit the LZ’s isn’t even close

#2446 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

One thing your right about is the Calvin piss on comparison.I actually just read a guy claim that LZ’s artwork is superior to GnR’s.Even if I was buying a LZ I would be intellectually honest enough to admit the LZ’s isn’t even close

This is Pinside. You lost me at "intellectually" and "honest."

#2447 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is Pinside. You lost me at "intellectually" and "honest."

#2448 3 years ago

Maybe I'm missing out, all I get is " ignored user comment after all his posts, which are many towards a game he doesn't want

#2449 3 years ago

I missed the stream. How did it look in terms of code completion and overall play?

#2450 3 years ago
Quoted from Flack:

I missed the stream. How did it look in terms of code completion and overall play?

My opinion after watching the stream twice:

Overall Play: Lots of flow (best combo looks like the left orbit to the upper right flipper, through the reverse scoop to feed back to the right flipper), open playfield, very fast, awesome music (of course - ha ha), tons of backhand options, didn't seem drain heavy (but I'm sure I'll turn it into a drain heavy machine), cool ramps (love the overall action on the balls coming back to flippers), the right ramp that returns to the right flipper looked tough - saw some kick backs that looked like good shots, lack of toys to interact with (has been pointed out ad nauseum), Electric Magic device looks cool and has function (not earth shattering but a good addition), I liked the spinner noise, lights overall are awesome

Code Completion: Tim Sexton had said on a podcast there is a lot more work to do and refrained from giving a version number, some of the lights looked out of synch with the music (I believe Tim had said he has more work to do on some of the songs - going on memory here), the tour modes looked cool - seems like a neat objective to get through those as they get harder to initiate as you progress, earning gold (and eventually platinum) seems fun for individual songs, songs continue where you left off with next ball (phew...), multi-balls need to be earned and seems like good pacing to them (not too many of them), shot multiplier is unique (I like it, but I'm a math nerd), not much on the Wizard modes yet including the big "?" unless I missed something (Tim being coy here)

Overall: I can't wait to get my LE. I was really happy with how it looked. But, as I've mentioned in other posts, I'm a total noob.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 65.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/49?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.