E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 68.
#1851 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

I was reading your comments and and I have to say they felt dismissive. So,I thought I would try to sketch out what people like me are thinking. It is just a pinball machine but I do love pinball and there are truly a very limited amount of grail themes.

If your biggest concern in 2020 is that your crazy expensive toy doesnt have a good enough art package for you than life isnt so bad really.

#1852 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

If your biggest concern in 2020 is that your crazy expensive toy doesnt have a good enough art package for you than life isnt so bad really.

Lol, 100%. Great article about social media:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/617384/

You are the product on Facebook. Nobody still cares about your opinion.

#1853 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

But if you have been waiting for a pin of one of your favorite bands and your let down by the art work not so easy to wait just for the next one. Most likely will never see another Led Zeppelin pin again. So some of us are upset with the art direction that was taken.

Again. It’s just a game. Sure it’s disappointing if it’s not what you expected. But just give it a chance and it may surprise you. Once you see it in person, it might not look so bad. And when you play it, and the music is rockin, you might fall in love with it. Never know. And if you don’t, no big deal. Don’t need to own Led Zeppelin pinball to enjoy pinball.

Quoted from coop:

I was reading your comments and I have to say they felt dismissive. So, I thought I would try to sketch out what people like me are thinking. It is just a pinball machine but I do love pinball and there are truly a very limited amount of grail themes.

Sorry that I came off that way. I’m coming at these games from a completely different direction than you, but I didn’t mean to make it seem like your opinion didn’t matter. It does.

I have very few dream themes too. Stranger Things and The Big Lebowski. That’s about it. TBL is cool as hell, but I’ll never own it cause of the price. Sucks, but no big deal.

Stranger Things is dogged by everyone on planet earth, and I wasn’t blown away by the reveal (very similar feelings as this one). But I got a pro early, played it for a week and saw they had something with it. Jumped on an LE and never looked back.

I knew the gameplay would never be what I typically would want in a dream theme, but it was good enough to keep me playing while the theme integration was pretty great, and did the license justice imo.

I guess my point is, for that, the most important thing to me (gameplay), wasn’t what I hoped or expected, but after playing it, I enjoyed the game anyway, and I’m glad I got it and didn’t miss out on my dream theme.

#1854 3 years ago

All we need is Who-Dey to call this shit out! To bad that is not going to happen. You will have to deal with me I guess. It is standard now a days! Stern is harbor freight now days. Oh wait it’s snap on price! I’ll snap on that! No don’t do that. Hell even rarehero is making sense on this thread. Ok Timmy’s have fun with that game!

#1855 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

So if you’re new to pinball you may not know that pinball art is an art form. One aspect to great art is when care is taken to incorporate the inserts artistically and cohesively into the playfield art so they become one. Again here is AS by Stern:
[quoted image]
See how the inserts and rest of art become one?
Now look at this from LZ:
[quoted image]
Notice how amateur it looks in comparison with almost no consideration or coordination relating the inserts to the art. Basically an insert pattern that does not tie at all into the art and just covers over it. No care taken. Amateur hour for what we expect in 2020.

you forgot that jimmy paige is wearing a party hat and one of the other dudes is tansforming into a purple unicorn

#1856 3 years ago

So what’s the best method for watching the gameplay reveal tomorrow? What time is it at?

#1857 3 years ago

I honestly wasn’t interested in Led Zeppelin. It’s my dads music and while I do think it is GOOD music it’s just not MY music. Buuuuut if that pro had the forth ramp I’d be making a tough decision right now. I think it’s one of the coolest art packages I’ve seen in pinball. Very unique and would stand out big time.

#1858 3 years ago

ACDC is one of the ugliest games I've ever owned. Maybe the ugliest. It wasn't like offensively bad, but it was just kind of a mishmash cut and paste Photoshop job for the most part. I had a Premium, so no face on the playfield at least, and I actually didn't mind the translite even though I did an alt for fun, but really, an unlovely game.

I dunno how it stacks up now, but for a long time people thought it was one of the best games Stern had ever made. Far as I know it still owns the Stern sales record. Designed by the same guy who did Led Zeppelin. And some guy named Lyman was around too I guess.

So no, art isn't everything. It's all we have to talk about now until we see some gameplay though.

Also, just gonna say this: those of us who have been vocal for years about the bad photoshop art packages? It worked. However much credit we get, we definitely get some for that changing, I firmly believe that. And when the hand drawn stuff starting showing up? We said all the nice things about it. Stern games have never looked better overall.

#1859 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

So what’s the best method for watching the gameplay reveal tomorrow? What time is it at?

Looks like from sterns FB page

462FD6FB-E898-4636-86FB-96F41A3C5F3F (resized).jpeg462FD6FB-E898-4636-86FB-96F41A3C5F3F (resized).jpeg
#1860 3 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Sleep In you ain’t missing much. Just saying.

#1861 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I can’t really see how it would shoot like any other game. And the rules are definitely unique. Excited to see the stream tomorrow. 8 pm eastern on FB right?

Yea I'm looking forward to the lightshow+rules interaction as you play through the songs.. will see how it shakes out but always up for a new take on rules.

#1862 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

People like to bitch...
LOTR has pretty bad art ( the LE is really bad) but I would argue that is the best Stern of all time so....

wait what? LOTR has bad quality cabinet art reproduction (very grainy) but the art itself was nice. I don't think the LE got anything different except the mirrored BG.

#1863 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Looks like from sterns FB page
[quoted image]

Sweet. Those of us who don’t use Facebook or just think on the whole think social media is a waste of time can get to read the mixed reviews days later!

(...I’m sure it’s probably due to some DMCA/copyrighted music BS, but still, using FB does omit a fair amount of their target audience.)

#1864 3 years ago

Didn’t even make a dent. Keep sucking that stern dick!

#1865 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

ACDC is one of the ugliest games I've ever owned. Maybe the ugliest. It wasn't like offensively bad, but it was just kind of a mishmash cut and paste Photoshop job for the most part. I dunno how it stacks up now, but for a long time people thought it was one of the best games Stern had ever made. Far as I know it still owns the Stern sales record.

I was thinking the same thing. AC/DC was a monster hit for Stern and was in the Pinside top 10 for ages, and yet the art was definitely below Led Zep. So if Led Zep is a blast to play, the art will probably be (mostly) forgiven.

#1866 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

I was thinking the same thing. AC/DC was a monster hit for Stern and was in the Pinside top 10 for ages, and yet the art was definitely below Led Zep. So if Led Zep is a blast to play, the art will probably be (mostly) forgiven.

Has anyone actually looked at the playfield? I had 2 LEs on order and was a dream theme. Art is shit and playfield looks very uninspiring canceled both and rather play fathom rocking out to LZ than spend 9k x 2 on this. Keep giving Stern a pass and soon we will all be back to balls. pins and holes!
Sorry venting just a little upset edibles made it all ok !

#1867 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Has anyone actually looked at the playfield? I had 2 LEs on order and was a dream theme. Art is shit and playfield looks very uninspiring canceled both and rather play fathom rocking out to LZ than spend 9k x 2 on this. Keep giving Stern a pass and soon we will all be back to balls. pins and holes!

Eat some more.

#1868 3 years ago

I'm sorry this game is loaded hate the artwork but has tons of shots I'm getting a premium....thing has more targets and ramps than any game I've seen lately.is it gnr...no because it is it's own thing.I ordered,backed off,then ordered.Because I have faith in SR delivering not my cup of tea in art but SR was around back then I wasn't.I'll go down the road to see his vision he might miss the Mark but never craps in the bed totally.I want his opus.man is a legend and top 3 most important people in pinball.I bet it's smooth and after looking at that mech that raises I bet it's a very satisfying shot.imho

#1869 3 years ago
Quoted from Kyleman:

I'm sorry this game is loaded hate the artwork but has tons of shots I'm getting a premium....thing has more targets and ramps than any game I've seen lately.is it gnr...no because it is it's own thing.I ordered,backed off,then ordered.Because I have faith in SR delivering not my cup of tea in art but SR was around back then I wasn't.I'll go down the road to see his vision he might miss the Mark but never craps in the bed totally.I want his opus.man is a legend and top 3 most important people in pinball.I bet it's smooth and after looking at that mech that raises I bet it's a very satisfying shot.imho

I'd be depressed if this was my career opus. Even if it's shoots well, the game is not overly exciting in any way. I would have created crazy shit for my last. Maybe try some bonsai run craziness but better.

#1870 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Prices from Pinball Universe (Germany)
Led Zeppelin LE 12990 Euro (15.927 Dollar)
Led Zeppelin Premium 10490 Euro (12862 Dollar)
Led Zeppelin Pro 7790 Euro (9551 Dollar)
And that'sthe same with the older titles

Is it possible that due to this tariff the dealers in the US may get some extra LEs that go unsold in Europe?

#1871 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

But I think the bulk of people who come into threads like this acting disappointed just wanted something they could fall in love with.

So true..

#1872 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

So true. If the layout & mechs were cool/innovative, this thread wouldn't be so obsessed with the art. Problem is, as you say, the playfield has nothing compelling about it. A pop-up spinner? Really? The hyperdrive on SW was just SOOO COOL. Totally underutilized, but when you had several balls flying around above the PF while playing with balls on the PF, it was a very special feeling. The R&D into a new mech like that is one reason people pay big bucks for these beasts.

Every game should have *something* compelling about it. When a game is unloved, it shows. Bummer.

#1873 3 years ago

Why do I want Damone from Fast Times to do callouts for LZ?

#1874 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

So true. If the layout & mechs were cool/innovative, this thread wouldn't be so obsessed with the art.

It’s true.....on Jurassic Park, the art complaints only surfaced as a last resort complaint.....just in case you felt you had to complain about something.

#1875 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Even the non-cast voices fit PERFECTLY. Not sure who's doing Scary Terry, but he nailed it.

It’s actually my ONLY complaint about RNM.....no voices from Gerry, Beth or Summer. I know the game has heaps of assets now, but there’s moments when you’re waiting for those voices, and they’re not there. If they can get voice actors for Scary Terry, surely they can do it for Gerry, Beth or Summer?!?!?

#1876 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s actually my ONLY complaint about RNM.....no voices from Gerry, Beth or Summer. I know the game has heaps of assets now, but there’s moments when you’re waiting for those voices, and they’re not there. If they can get voice actors for Scary Terry, surely they can do it for Gerry, Beth or Summer?!?!?

Scary Terry is a sound alike they got approval to use.

#1877 3 years ago

Really getting jazzed about tonight. I decided to make an event out of it and go and get some old school Fat Tire 22oz. "bombers" to celebrate. For all of those excited about this game I will raise my hand to you tonight.

Cheers

#1878 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

I was reading your comments and I have to say they felt dismissive

Kind of his MO to be honest. It is tough to even share an option or thought on a game as he constantly dismisses and rags of others. I wish he would step back and see how it feels when he over runs with always dismissing the thoughts of others.

#1879 3 years ago

I look forward to to seeing how it shoots and all other elements of the game might be great.

Many comments above from people with double-digit collections who spend hours everyday on pinside telling us not to take pinball too seriously or that art isnt everything.

I don’t recall anyone including myself saying art is everything. There is good art, OK art and poor art and most people can tell the difference.

What 90% or 95% of us are saying (each in our own ways) is that the art for LZ is poor. Some say it could be better, some say bad and some say shit. All the same way of saying it’s not good.

It’s simply, undeniably one of the worst art packages that we have seen in years. Even Jeff Teolis, whose dream theme is LZ, hinted it’s not fantastically fantastic which translates for him into being not great.

I look forward to to seeing how it shoots and all other elements of the game might be great.

#1880 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Many comments above from people with double-digit collections who spend hours everyday on pinside telling us not to take pinball too seriously or that art isnt everything.
I don’t recall anyone including myself saying art is everything. There is good art, OK art and poor art and most people can tell the difference.
What 90% or 95% of us are saying (each in our own ways) is that the art for LZ is poor. Some say it could be better, some say bad and some say shit. All the same way of saying it’s not good.
It’s simply, undeniably one of the worst art packages that we have seen in years. Even Jeff Teolis, whose dream theme is LZ, hinted it’s not fantastically fantastic which translates for him into being not great.

Upvote x2

#1881 3 years ago

This reminds me of GoT. Everyone was so butt hurt over the artwork. Star Trek also got crapped on for the artwork. Maybe it is a Ritchie pin thing.

#1882 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Few if any pins get it all right when it comes to art, layout, and rules. For me, gameplay is most important. Who cares how good a pin looks if it plays terrible or even just boring to play? I've bought three Stern pins - MET, ST, and JP. MET has the best artwork but I wouldn't say I love the art or theme on any of them. All are really fun to play, though, so that's why I bought them.

#1883 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kind of his MO to be honest. It is tough to even share an option or thought on a game as he constantly dismisses and rags of others. I wish he would step back and see how it feels when he over runs with always dismissing the thoughts of others.

I that coop's post was thoughtful and really well written...I appreciate him weighing in.

This is "social" media...9 out of 10 will rag, dismiss, ignore. Whatever. Impossible to be on a forum like this if you don't have a little bit thicker skin. I'm at over 4000 posts in 8 years...coop is at 65 posts in 7 years. Guess my skin has thickened over the years...I didn't think the comment was rude/dismissive

#1884 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

This reminds me of GoT. Everyone was so butt hurt over the artwork. Star Trek also got crapped on for the artwork. Maybe it is a Ritchie pin thing.

I think this is a new level Tom. It's pretty poor. GOT and Star Trek are art masterpieces compared to this. The white cabinets on the Pro and Premium don't read well. Maybe those work on the size of an album cover, but not on something as big as a pinball machine. I am sure the license agreement has a lot to do with this, but damn. Yeah we don't play the cabinet, but the art is personally a big disappointment to me. I buy just about every Stern upon release. Can't do it this time.

#1885 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

For me, gameplay is most important. Who cares how good a pin looks if it plays terrible or even just boring to play?

Bingo and really the prime reason I don’t buy more JJP games, other than POTC none do it for me as far as game play but boy are they nice to stand over and drool.

Can’t wait to see the game tonight, great vintage art, great music, lots of ramps, concert footage, album covers, tour posters and a new light show no doubt gonna be a cool rockin game.

Something I am curious about, what kind of callouts are we going to get from this guy?

#1886 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

ACDC is one of the ugliest games I've ever owned. Maybe the ugliest. It wasn't like offensively bad, but it was just kind of a mishmash cut and paste Photoshop job for the most part. I had a Premium, so no face on the playfield at least, and I actually didn't mind the translite even though I did an alt for fun, but really, an unlovely game.
I dunno how it stacks up now, but for a long time people thought it was one of the best games Stern had ever made. Far as I know it still owns the Stern sales record. Designed by the same guy who did Led Zeppelin. And some guy named Lyman was around too I guess.
So no, art isn't everything. It's all we have to talk about now until we see some gameplay though.
Also, just gonna say this: those of us who have been vocal for years about the bad photoshop art packages? It worked. However much credit we get, we definitely get some for that changing, I firmly believe that. And when the hand drawn stuff starting showing up? We said all the nice things about it. Stern games have never looked better overall.

I'm with ya, artwork work can be overrated, personally I'm more concerned with toys and features. LZ has very few and not as interesting of ones compared to ACDC in my opinion. A rising spinner with a magnet, 3 drop targets, and a ball lock...that's it for $7500 - $9k+? ACDC has the moving canon toy, more drop targets, the bell toy with magnet, ramp diverters, a lower playfield, the mini interactive band, and more molded / detailed items (the jukebox). There's no comparison.

LZ shows just how much Stern is now stripping out of their games to increase their profit margins compared to a game from 5 years ago. Then there's the whole build quality factor compared to the original run of ACDC's, the cabinets today are cheaper / lighter, and the playfields don't appear as durable. There's no excuse either considering prices have also gone up $1k - $2k since then.

#1887 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

I was reading your comments and I have to say they felt dismissive. So, I thought I would try to sketch out what people like me are thinking. It is just a pinball machine but I do love pinball and there are truly a very limited amount of grail themes.
In 1977 I was in 5th grade when I saw Star Wars at the Coronet theater in San Francisco—which is where the film premiered. I saw it in the theater 9 times that summer. Led Zeppelin was the soundtrack to my teenage years. Those types of memories are limited. A person may only have a couple of true grail themes. Sure, I'll enjoy the next one as I enjoy them all to some degree but I still think it's fair to leave space for a discussion about lackluster art package.
I listened to Jeff Teolis to raise the same issues that I had this evening on his podcast. He's still buying the game. I too still want to play it and I might even buy one. I do care a lot about this theme and unfortunately, the next one will just be something random that I won't have an emotional connection to. So, for now, I’ll just go ahead and make my points and you can drink my beer for me.
See you tomorrow on Twitch.
P.S. I think you're a cool person. You've helped me out on here with some pinball problems. I know you and I could just totally hang out and it would be fun. I'm just talking about my feelings and stuff.

Well I don't know either of you but I do know BEER!

New Pinballs Rock!!!

I'm an empty hole and will never be full...

#1888 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Bingo and really the prime reason I don’t buy more JJP games, other than POTC none do it for me as far as game play but boy are they nice to stand over and drool.

I had Dialed In for a bit and it was actually really fun to play for me. The layout and shots were great and the objectives were challenging but fun. After a couple months it just lost that luster for me. I contribute it to the theme. While not a franchise based theme, it did not connect with me like other themes have. Honestly if it was a modern LOTR with a journey style mode layout-it probably would have really kept my interest. I like to jab at the JJP fanboys but truly I wish JJP the best and really want to like their games. I am really hopeful that I may actually like Toy Story? Great time for pinball

#1889 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I had Dialed In for a bit and it was actually really fun to play for me. The layout and shots were great and the objectives were challenging but fun. After a couple months it just lost that luster for me. I contribute it to the theme. While not a franchise based theme, it did not connect with me like other themes have. Honestly if it was a modern LOTR with a journey style mode layout-it probably would have really kept my interest. I like to jab at the JJP fanboys but truly I wish JJP the best and really want to like their games. I am really hopeful that I may actually like Toy Story? Great time for pinball

Jab away
JJP games are the deepest best Pinball machines around.
All the titles I've gone through over last 17 years of owning including NIB Lord of the Rings don't even compare to Jack's games.

Sterns are fun too just not as much...

#1890 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

JJP games are the deepest best Pinball machines around.

Yes to me overly complex and clustered playfields-but they do have cool lighting that is for sure.

Look can we just say they are apples and oranges-tis the season and we all love different things-which is a good thing

Now here's to you Panzer

Try and save the JJP vs Stern for other threads-this is a Stern HYPE thread

#1891 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes to me overly complex and clustered playfields-but they do have cool lighting that is for sure.
Look can we just say they are apples and oranges-tis the season and we all love different things-which is a good thing
Now here's to you Panzer
Try and save the JJP vs Stern for other threads-this is a Stern HYPE thread

#1892 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Who cares how good a pin looks if it plays terrible or even just boring to play?

If everybody thinks a game is boring nobody will buy it.

If it´s really fun and you want to buy it for your home, why wouldn´t you care how it looks?
Hence, the better it shoots the more important looks get.

You cant honestly say, you dont care one bit what your furniture looks like aslong as they are comfortable?
Well, you can if you still live in your moms garage, but most people dont.

#1893 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Maybe when your skill level increases you'll appreciate
JJP games more?

Have you played SW with open outlanes?, Have you ever gotten kicked in the balls by AC/DC?, How far have you gotten on GOT?

Ritchie games are very challenging and you do not have to play 20 repetitive modes to get to wizard

#1894 3 years ago

I’ve never been on FB and never will be .Pinside is the only social media I’ve ever been on because I’m sooo obsessed with the hobby .That being said Jack Danger did say yesterday they will most certainly be taken down on FB that he’s set up to move it to YouTube as soon as it happens .Does anyone have any other info on this I’d appreciate it thanks .

#1895 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm with ya, artwork work can be overrated, personally I'm more concerned with toys and features. LZ has very few and not as interesting of ones compared to ACDC in my opinion. A rising spinner with a magnet, 3 drop targets, and a ball lock...that's it for $7500 - $9k+? ACDC has the moving canon toy, more drop targets, the bell toy with magnet, ramp diverters, a lower playfield, the mini interactive band, and more molded / detailed items (the jukebox). There's no comparison.
LZ shows just how much Stern is now stripping out of their games to increase their profit margins compared to a game from 5 years ago. Then there's the whole build quality factor compared to the original run of ACDC's, the cabinets today are cheaper / lighter, and the playfields don't appear as durable. There's no excuse either considering prices have also gone up $1k - $2k since then.

Luci is a really beautiful pin. It´s imo the only later stern that actually has a luxurious feel to it.

LZ is one ugly bitch, but my biggest gripe is that there is nothing saying this is THE LZ pin. Change out the zep for a Flying fortress drone and call the ascending spinner in the middle a portal and you have another avengers pin.

#1896 3 years ago

My take from reading this thread:
People on here take pinball seriously, which bottom line is a good thing, but it tends to get blown out of proportion sometimes.
In the end LZ is just another pinball game. If you don´t like it, wait for the next release.

#1897 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Have you played SW with open outlanes?, Have you ever gotten kicked in the balls by AC/DC?, How far have you gotten on GOT?
Ritchie games are very challenging and you do not have to play 20 repetitive modes to get to wizard

The games you're mentioning are to easy for me.
They make me yawn.
That's why I like JJP over Stern

Still like Both companies

Then again I have skills
You'll understand some day

#1898 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ve never been on FB and never will be .Pinside is the only social media I’ve ever been on because I’m sooo obsessed with the hobby .That being said Jack Danger did say yesterday they will most certainly be taken down on FB that he’s set up to move it to YouTube as soon as it happens .Does anyone have any other info on this I’d appreciate it thanks .

I would just recommend tuning into FB and if it gets shut down bounce over to his YouTube channel. Or sterns.

#1899 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

If everybody thinks a game is boring nobody will buy it.
If it´s really fun and you want to buy it for your home, why wouldn´t you care how it looks?
Hence, the better it shoots the more important looks get.
You cant honestly say, you dont care one bit what your furniture looks like aslong as they are comfortable?
Well, you can if you still live in your moms garage, but most people dont.

Wonder if jarjar ever plays Shadow with the stock translite? Alex Baldwin stares at you smugly, judging you....I couldn’t take it! Having owned 4 Shadows over the years, each one had an alternate translite. What something looks like (including pinball machines) is important to me. I would think there is some level of ugliness or lack of effort that would repulse even the staunchest tournament player. Led Zeppelin artwork is over the line for many, many, many people.

#1900 3 years ago

Maybe I haven't been in this hobby long enough yet to be discerning enough, but I look at it this way: we know the music is good. If the pin is fun to shoot and has good rules, that's 3 out of 4 in my book.

I don't have huge problems with the PF art, but the cabs for sure could be better. However, if I am blasting Zeppelin in my garage and a neighbor walks by and sees me playing a giant version of their iconic first album? They're gonna take notice and hopefully come see what it's about. It's 100% light years different from the badass ZY art on GB and Deadpool, but I think the stark difference in this case might work out ok.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
Machine - For Sale
Dyer, IN
$ 65.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/38?hl=bundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.