E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 68.
#1601 3 years ago

The album covers on the side plastics, I think that's a cool touch. Regarding the pop bumpers with the same Icarus on all 3? I think a nice & simple mod might be if someone makes a whole set of the studio albums on circle pop bumper plastics to switch them up to your favorites. I'd for sure put a Physical Graffiti, Houses & IV on them instead. I'm also really looking forward to seeing what's on the video assets tomorrow during the stream? I heard Tim on the podcast talk about live video clips from Earl's court?! Very excited about that. I don't think Stern has released real band footage on a rock pin yet, it's all been cartoons.

Capture1 (resized).JPGCapture1 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPG
#1602 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Dude the licensor is what happened! Stern is not going to bash LZ management but they are not apparently willing to allow for expressive freedom with their IP. What you gonna do? Work with what they give you to the best you can iand incorporate into the game. I get the frustration as I would loved Franchi on this but don't look at Stern and say they are lazy ass phoning it in. Using the album art makes sense. Im not a fan but it does make sense. If the light show is amazing, the game shoots great, and its fun as hell then no one will care on side cab art.

I think this *possibility* is being used a lot as a fact at this point. A lot of rights holders sell tiers of access/assets; the more you pay, the more you get. None of us have any idea what Stern had to work with, or could have had. I don't know what the deal was, but neither do you, yet you're presenting this "Stern wanted to get creative, but Led Zep said no!" story as facts. It's a possibility. It's also a possibility covid messed up their 2020 schedule, they're not thrilled about JJP moving to town and getting all that hype for GnR, and cut some corners to get a machine out in their usual December slot. Beats me. It's as much a possibility as any other scenario.

I don't even mind the pro/prem art, personally. I wish the pro LZIII art was on the premium. I'm more bummed about how basic the table seems in terms of features, but that's a different discussion.

#1603 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can pinball browser be used on spike2 games? I thought that no longer was an option???

Easy now, nobody is talking about how fun it is to put unlicensed IP out there..

#1604 3 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I don't think Stern has released real band footage on a rock pin yet, it's all been cartoons.

Beatles. Ed Sullivan show.

#1605 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Beatles. Ed Sullivan show.

Yes indeed, kind sir. I stand corrected..

#1606 3 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Yes indeed, kind sir. I stand corrected..

Many want to and have forgotten about the Beatles pin. So not entirely your fault.

#1607 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I think this *possibility* is being used a lot as a fact at this point. A lot of rights holders sell tiers of access/assets; the more you pay, the more you get. None of us have any idea what Stern had to work with, or could have had. I don't know what the deal was, but neither do you, yet you're presenting this "Stern wanted to get creative, but Led Zep said no!" story as facts. It's a possibility. It's also a possibility covid messed up their 2020 schedule, they're not thrilled about JJP moving to town and getting all that hype for GnR, and cut some corners to get a machine out in their usual December slot. Beats me. It's as much a possibility as any other scenario.
I don't even mind the pro/prem art, personally. I wish the pro LZIII art was on the premium. I'm more bummed about how basic the table seems in terms of features, but that's a different discussion.

Im scratching my head thinking Im taking crazy pill There are 20/21 shots on this game, more than AIQ, for Premium/LE. I love AIQ but folks saying nothing to shoot for on Led Zeppelin need to look at facts:

IMG_7420 (resized).jpgIMG_7420 (resized).jpg
#1608 3 years ago

So if you’re new to pinball you may not know that pinball art is an art form. One aspect to great art is when care is taken to incorporate the inserts artistically and cohesively into the playfield art so they become one. Again here is AS by Stern:
2D2F8C0D-E587-41E2-B483-1FC47E5C3DE2.jpeg2D2F8C0D-E587-41E2-B483-1FC47E5C3DE2.jpeg
See how the inserts and rest of art become one?

Now look at this from LZ:
0B34271C-A134-4FA0-9397-565E79030ABB.jpeg0B34271C-A134-4FA0-9397-565E79030ABB.jpeg

Notice how amateur it looks in comparison with almost no consideration or coordination relating the inserts to the art. Basically an insert pattern that does not tie at all into the art and just covers over it. No care taken. Amateur hour for what we expect in 2020.

#1609 3 years ago

I’m a creative director at an agency that works with the movie studios. We have these same kind of restrictions: limited assets, tough clients and budget constraints. However, there is actually a way to work with clients in a manner where everybody ultimately gets what they want.

This design(s) signal to me that the assets they were provided were extremely limited. Unfortunately the solution was to simply reuse those assets over and over. The redundancy I’m seeing snuffs out the enchantment you might encounter when you slowly pour over the artwork of a game like Deadpool or even something older like Captain Fantastic. Pinball artwork has a history of being, busy—for last of a better word. Successful pinball artwork is rich with little moments and I always enjoy finding something I didn’t see before.

What I’m seeing in this pin is not just a lack of assets, but a lack creativity, and client management.

On the premium I see two airships on the apron, an airship on the playfield, an airship on an insert, a toy airship, one airship on the back glass and a couple on the side art. Now I’m airship-ed the fuck out at this point but there’s more.

The iconic band symbols are above the coin door, apron, in playfield inserts, and if that’s not enough they have made a wallpaper out of the symbols and have plastered that all over the art blades. You can also buy the custom shooter rod if you want to go another round.

The repetition doesn’t stop there. You’ll find a Swan Song logo on the apron, playfield, a Swan Song toy and and three more logos on the pop bumpers. You get a few more if you buy the LE but at least they’re on inconspicuous places like the entire back glass and side art.

I’m no expert but I’m into pinball. However, I can’t think of a game that doesn’t have art on the slingshot plastics. I’m sure it’s out there but in the last 10 or 15 years? Has it hit home that there is literally no art on those plastics? Why don’t we have Jimmy Page playing his double neck Gibson on one side and Robert Plant singing into a microphone or even holding a dove on stage like that wonderful photo from ’73? The omission of artwork on the plastics feel like more than a missed opportunity to me. It just makes the package seem incomplete.

Where was George Gomez durning all of this? Did he sign off on 8 airships? He’s done such a wonderful and impressive job assembling the team and pulling together a cohesive line of products. I just don’t know what happened here.

Led Zeppelin hits every nostalgia chord in my body. Emotionally I want this pin but as someone in the field it’s hard not to get past the tactical errors and view this as an under-delivery.

#1610 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

I’m a creative director at an agency that works with the movie studios. We have these same kind of restrictions: limited assets, tough clients and budget constraints. However, there is actually a way to work with clients in a manner where everybody ultimately gets what they want.
This design(s) signal to me that the assets they were provided were extremely limited. Unfortunately the solution was to simply reuse those assets over and over. The redundancy I’m seeing snuffs out the enchantment you might encounter when you slowly pour over the artwork of a game like Deadpool or even something older like Captain Fantastic. Pinball artwork has a history of being, busy—for last of a better word. Successful pinball artwork is rich with little moments and I always enjoy finding something I didn’t see before.
What I’m seeing in this pin is not just a lack of assets, but a lack creativity, and client management.
On the premium I see two airships on the apron, an airship on the playfield, an airship on an insert, a toy airship, one airship on the back glass and a couple on the side art. Now I’m airship-ed the fuck out at this point but there’s more.
The iconic band symbols are above the coin door, apron, in playfield inserts, and if that’s not enough they have made a wallpaper out of the symbols and have plastered that all over the art blades. You can also buy the custom shooter rod if you want to go another round.
The repetition doesn’t stop there. You’ll find a Swan Song logo on the apron, playfield, a Swan Song toy and and three more logos on the pop bumpers. You get a few more if you buy the LE but at least they’re on inconspicuous places like the entire back glass and side art.
I’m no expert but I’m into pinball. However, I can’t think of a game that doesn’t have art on the slingshot plastics. I’m sure it’s out there but in the last 10 or 15 years? Has it hit home that there is literally no art on those plastics? Why don’t we have Jimmy Page playing his double neck Gibson on one side and Robert Plant singing into a microphone or even holding a dove on stage like that wonderful photo from ’73? The omission of artwork on the plastics feel like more than a missed opportunity to me. It just makes the package seem incomplete.
Where was George Gomez durning all of this? Did he sign off on 8 airships? He’s done such a wonderful and impressive job assembling the team and pulling together a cohesive line of products. I just don’t know what happened here.
Led Zeppelin hits every nostalgia chord in my body. Emotionally I want this pin but as someone in the field it’s hard not to get past the tactical errors and view this as an under-delivery.

Exactly.

#1611 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

So if you’re new to pinball you may not know that pinball art is an art form. One aspect to great art is when care is taken to incorporate the inserts artistically and cohesively into the playfield art so they become one. Again here is AS by Stern:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Notice how amateur it looks in comparison with almost no consideration or coordination relating the inserts to the art. Basically an insert pattern that does not tie at all into the art and just covers over it. No care taken. Amateur hour for what we expect in 2020.

Dude its the same looking insert style. Plastic with color band and with outer color/black. Hand drawn art makes it much better but the inserts are what they are.

#1612 3 years ago

Dude, it’s OK you don’t see the difference. Some do some don’t. The art in AS is drawn in coordination with the inserts (dice for example).

#1613 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

I do agree on the repetition. We will never know how much a pain in the ass LZ was, Gomez will never say, but they could have added other things in playfied (gold/ platinum records, drums, guitars). That said, I will custom spinner stickers and pop bumper caps to break it up a bit. Not an excuse but it will help.

#1614 3 years ago

I grabbed a quick photo of a JPop game as an example

DD4B62B8-C305-4395-9EF0-15C317BE2595 (resized).jpegDD4B62B8-C305-4395-9EF0-15C317BE2595 (resized).jpeg

Look at how the princess lights up in the bottle insert. It’s telling a story with art. There is subtle to elaborate details in all of the inserts. The genie letters are fanned out.

And there are Stern games that do excellent work with inserts. Yeti and Franchi have done excellent work with them

On this it looks like it’s that hermit guy on most on the arrow inserts. No variation. It’s boring

#1615 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Im scratching my head thinking Im taking crazy pill There are 20/21 shots on this game, more than AIQ, for Premium/LE. I love AIQ but folks saying nothing to shoot for on Led Zeppelin need to look at facts:[quoted image]

At first glance I called LZ "AIQ Lite," as the paths look pretty similar. Maybe it's got as much to do, we'll see in a few days. I'd personally count every shot each flipper can make to determine how many shots there are. But I don't care about this enough to go ahead and do that.

Also, for my taste, one game having more than 2x the standups is more of a detriment than a plus. Most (but certainly not all) standups are like the potted plants of pinball. You got some empty space off to the side, don't want to put anything elaborate or expensive there, throw in a standup bank/bar.

#1616 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I do agree on the repetition. We will never know how much a pain in the ass LZ was, Gomez will never say, but they could have added other things in playfied (gold/ platinum records, drums, guitars). That said, I will custom spinner stickers and pop bumper caps to break it up a bit. Not an excuse but it will help.

Bonham gong sticker for the Electric Magic spinner.

#1617 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Bonham gong sticker for the Electric Magic spinner.

I was thinking that as well. Old man carrying sticks for the left orbit spinner

#1618 3 years ago

I’m with Coop, he makes some good points. For me, pinball is art as much as an amusement machine to play. I enjoy all of the subtle details in the playfield and cabinet art as much as the gameplay. It does appear that Stern had limited assets and resources to work with as it’s Zeppelin, the greatest rock band of all time.

Hopeful that the gameplay, video sequences and sound package will make for an amazing pinball experience and the artwork won’t be as much of a factor for the die hard Zep fans and players.

With some custom cabinet hardware and a few tasteful mods, Zeppelin can definitely be something special. Looking forward to seeing how this game develops.

047C19B5-9183-434C-ADBB-A979D0B75249 (resized).jpeg047C19B5-9183-434C-ADBB-A979D0B75249 (resized).jpeg17236171-3ABC-4EDD-B11A-FDCD556B985C (resized).jpeg17236171-3ABC-4EDD-B11A-FDCD556B985C (resized).jpeg20AE6A81-DE0F-4FF4-BE99-AE128EEEAB4C (resized).jpeg20AE6A81-DE0F-4FF4-BE99-AE128EEEAB4C (resized).jpeg274BDE87-3AB5-4C2F-85E0-3C164ED416E1 (resized).jpeg274BDE87-3AB5-4C2F-85E0-3C164ED416E1 (resized).jpeg2EF84F23-E83C-4817-866B-4B138E5C750B (resized).jpeg2EF84F23-E83C-4817-866B-4B138E5C750B (resized).jpeg50A5B8F4-F108-4C07-B3D5-008544944619 (resized).jpeg50A5B8F4-F108-4C07-B3D5-008544944619 (resized).jpeg514829CC-30DA-4551-B426-FF53D2A14985 (resized).jpeg514829CC-30DA-4551-B426-FF53D2A14985 (resized).jpeg52432DFB-9AA2-42EC-96EC-DCA11410512B (resized).jpeg52432DFB-9AA2-42EC-96EC-DCA11410512B (resized).jpeg6767EAED-D563-4CE2-9860-2A138A1BA7F3 (resized).jpeg6767EAED-D563-4CE2-9860-2A138A1BA7F3 (resized).jpegA08DEF20-E039-4804-87BA-357FDE83A0B9 (resized).jpegA08DEF20-E039-4804-87BA-357FDE83A0B9 (resized).jpegA2C024D5-FFBA-49F5-9969-30C8B6F83E22 (resized).jpegA2C024D5-FFBA-49F5-9969-30C8B6F83E22 (resized).jpegC72ADBFD-ED1E-433C-8286-28EA4FAF66E7 (resized).jpegC72ADBFD-ED1E-433C-8286-28EA4FAF66E7 (resized).jpegDC7ED47B-8AFD-4B40-863D-B1B768BAEBB4 (resized).jpegDC7ED47B-8AFD-4B40-863D-B1B768BAEBB4 (resized).jpegE918DBCE-4ADA-4FC0-A657-FC60680E6E5E (resized).jpegE918DBCE-4ADA-4FC0-A657-FC60680E6E5E (resized).jpeg

#1619 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I’m with Coop, he makes some good points. For me, pinball is art as much as an amusement machine to play. I enjoy all of the subtle details in the playfield and cabinet art as much as the gameplay. It does appear that Stern had limited assets and resources to work with as it’s Zeppelin, the greatest rock band of all time.
Hopeful that the gameplay, video sequences and sound package will make for an amazing pinball experience and the artwork won’t be as much of a factor for the die hard Zep fans and players.
With aftermarket cabinet hardware and some tasteful mods, Zeppelin can definitely be something special. Looking forward to seeing how this game develops.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Neat stuff. Who makes that Egyptian archway for the Maiden right ramp?

#1620 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I never understood WTF that joker on top of the toy chest had anything to do with Aerosmith (perhaps you can enlighten me?).

It’s inspired by the song “Toys in the Attic”

#1621 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Mezel Mods. They did a great job with it and hopefully there are some high-quality mods in the works for Zeppelin.

https://mezelmods.com/products/iron-maiden-egyptian-archway

#1622 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Mezelmods

#1623 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wish they could sort out the graining/ribbing issue, on this picture.

#1624 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Now, see...I think Aerosmith is WAY too cartoon-y and I never understood WTF that joker on top of the toy chest had anything to do with Aerosmith (perhaps you can enlighten me?). I think the Zep playfield looks great. Not 10 great, but a solid 8.

Could say the same for Sparky also. In both AS and Met, Dirty Donny did a great job of creating a “story” where there wasn’t one. We’re long overdue for another Dirty Donny game IMO. He could have done wonders with LZ.

#1625 3 years ago

I was trying to talk myself into a pro, but disappointed that the third ramp reduces the flow.

Apart from Ic on a stick, are there any 'toys' on the pro?

I still think the game is going to be a ton of fun to play, but the 'toys' just seem underwhelming.

#1626 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Dude, it’s OK you don’t see the difference. Some do some don’t. The art in AS is drawn in coordination with the inserts (dice for example).

100% agree.

Esay to proof the difference between art (AS) and doing the job to be done (LZ): Look at the slingshot plastics, outlane plastics.

Here integration of art, there ... hmmm... plastics

Yes and no (resized).PNGYes and no (resized).PNG
#1627 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Now, see...I think Aerosmith is WAY too cartoon-y and I never understood WTF that joker on top of the toy chest had anything to do with Aerosmith (perhaps you can enlighten me?). I think the Zep playfield looks great. Not 10 great, but a solid 8.

Agree. That Joker irritates the **** out of me - the look of it, and the voice. Such a shame as I pretty much like everything else about Aerosmith. I think the LZ playfield art is fine , and I really like the look of the Premium ...... hell I own a Rolling Stones , so I know my stuff when it comes to lousy art

#1628 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Im scratching my head thinking Im taking crazy pill There are 20/21 shots on this game, more than AIQ, for Premium/LE. I love AIQ but folks saying nothing to shoot for on Led Zeppelin need to look at facts:[quoted image]

All comes down to how it shoots, AIQ has a fairly unique layout with shots that don’t feel or look like anything else I can think of off the top of my head, it shoots like a dream and you can combo that thing until your dizzy!

The problem Led Zep has off the bat is the art/looks don’t pull you in like Jeremys or Donnies work does and the shots are a fairly standard affair, classic Ritchie which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as we know it will shoot well, it just kinda been done before.

I instantly saw a mash of Star Trek and AC/DC when I saw Zep which was a little disappointing as I was hoping for something a little fresher and new from Steve to add to my collection.

#1629 3 years ago

I highly doubt there are other songs than what is stated in the release. Definitely not stairway to heaven, as it would cost as much as all the other songs combined. Probably some live versions of the songs stated that add up the extra minutes.

Quoted from PinBalt:

Onto other things ... I thought I saw someone state something about there being 5ish extra minutes of song time on top of the 10 "selectable" songs. Anyone know more on this? I also thought someone stated that Ocean and Stairway were in the wizard modes? I am guessing the ? is another song like StH but curious if others have heard details leak. I am assuming that like IMDN, there will be a wizard song or two. I think Stern made note/stressed selectable for that reason. If I was marketing at Stern I would just come out now and state if there are extra wiz songs to address that concern.

#1630 3 years ago

Tomorrow Dead Flip stream reveal. Will never buy this pin but somehow its intriguing. I like the big Zeppelin toy.

#1631 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Onto other things ... I thought I saw someone state something about there being 5ish extra minutes of song time on top of the 10 "selectable" songs. Anyone know more on this?

Tim Sexton mentioned in an interview that the game has approximately 50 minutes of song time.

Someone here did the math and thought that meant there is more than 10 songs in the game.

Possible I guess. I personally think Tim was simply rounding up. Haha

Quoted from PinBalt:

I also thought someone stated that Ocean and Stairway were in the wizard modes?

No. That was just someone speculating based on the 50 mins of song time theory.

#1632 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think half always go overseas

Probably not these days I am afraid.

#1633 3 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Probably not these days I am afraid.

Oh yeah. Forgot about the new tax. That sucks.

#1634 3 years ago

No mods for this game I thought I read Stern will sue.

#1635 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s inspired by the song “Toys in the Attic”

I know Toys in the Attic (my 2nd favorite album by them). I still don't get the insane joker guy.

#1636 3 years ago

Bought a t-shirt to match my ugly LE.

Led Zep (resized).pngLed Zep (resized).png
#1637 3 years ago

So, the guy doing the call outs is the same guy who did the Jacky call outs on Aerosmith?

#1638 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Awesome backglass!

Yea, that's an art package.

#1639 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

With some custom cabinet hardware and a few tasteful mods, Zeppelin can definitely be something special. Looking forward to seeing how this game develops.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A picture is worth a thousand words and those pics you posted is all the proof that anyone needs to see clearly how shit the art on LZ is across the board.

And playfield art has come along way in recent years - the industry has simply moved forward and much of it coming from Stern (see pics above). This is why it’s such a shock to see this - clearly a release where no one really cared at all about the art or someone clearly said, fck it, release it, the sucker fan boys will buy it regardless.

So where do we go from here?

The art is so bad and Led Zeppelin so legendary that this pin qualifies for having a completely new art package done. Send in your playfields to someone and have them reprinted with art thats worthy, new backglasses and cab art everything. Or at least have one person do this to make a statement.

And with every LZ playfield that’s sanded clean, we will honor Led Zeppelin and maybe send a message that...

PINBALL ART IS AN ARTFORM AND THIS SHIT ART ON LZ DOESN’T CUT IT ANYMORE!

——
——
——

543867E3-E141-4DF0-BAA2-B3FE33117A6E.jpeg543867E3-E141-4DF0-BAA2-B3FE33117A6E.jpeg

(BTW, the Hermit would look great on sides of backbox)

And seriously, someone start a patreon page or kickstarter and it will get funded. Even just to make a point.

#1640 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

(BTW, the Hermit would look great on sides of backbox)

Just make sure you use the Hermit from tarot cards so LZ doesn't sue you.

RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit (resized).jpgRWS_Tarot_09_Hermit (resized).jpg
#1641 3 years ago

Art is always subjective. I don't care for Aerosmith one bit. It's just too busy and don't care for the cartoony look. LZ is not a 10 out of 10 for artwork obviously but it's not a zero either. Stern has done far worse. No doubt Stern was limited so no use bashing them to death over it. Nobody here, including the so called experts, know what Stern went through to get this pin out the door.

#1642 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tim Sexton mentioned in an interview that the game has approximately 50 minutes of song time.
Someone here did the math and thought that meant there is more than 10 songs in the game.
Possible I guess. I personally think Tim was simply rounding up. Haha

No. That was just someone speculating based on the 50 mins of song time theory.

The speculation was based partly off the time theory from Tim because even rounding up doesn’t get you to 50 minutes and Tim said well over 50 minutes of music. The other piece that was interesting from Tim was if you go platinum for all records something really special happens in that wizard mode. What can possibly happen with no crazy mechs or anything?

Lastly he specifically mentions a timed and synced light show to John Bonham’s big drum solo, in these 10 songs is there an epic drum solo that rises to that of the Ocean?

Not saying there is something more just thinking there has to be something more to those wizard modes than shooting more arrows.

#1643 3 years ago

The worse the art the harder it must have been for them. Poor Stern. We should all just be happy they made it through and pony up.

No accountability is the new way of the world so I guess you’re right.

#1644 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The speculation was based partly off the time theory from Tim because even rounding up doesn’t get you to 50 minutes and Tim said well over 50 minutes of music. The other piece that was interesting from Tim was if you go platinum for all records something really special happens in that wizard mode. What can possibly happen with no crazy mechs or anything?
Lastly he specifically mentions a timed and synced light show to John Bonham’s big drum solo, in these 10 songs is there an epic drum solo that rises to that of the Ocean?
Not saying there is something more just thinking there has to be something more to those wizard modes than shooting more arrows.

Yeah I Agree. If I played 10 songs to get to mini and final wizard modes then what music am i listening to during those stages ... not the last 10 over again i hope.

#1645 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Yeah I Agree. If I played 10 songs to get to mini and final wizard modes then what music am i listening to during those stages ... not the last 10 over again i hope.

A montage of the 10?

#1646 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

A montage of the 10?

Possible but i doubt it. Whats special about achieving that. Stern should just state it now like Iron Maiden.

#1647 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

A montage of the 10?

Maybe but I wouldn’t use the word special or amazing to describe it like Tim did. Doubt we find out tomorrow either.

#1648 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Possible but i doubt it. Whats special about achieving that. Stern should just state it now like Iron Maiden.

The thing is there are the 10 songs you play through, at least 5 Multiballs off the top of my head and 3 wizard modes with one being the final wizard mode. Curious how they are differentiated.

#1649 3 years ago

According to independent fact checkers, this is the Wizard mode.
To bad that they cut corners on the music as well as the art.

#1650 3 years ago

Yeah good points on the wizard modes. They have to have some music there. Interested to see what that is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/33?hl=jwjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.