E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 68.
#101 3 years ago

Blurry pics? Where?

#102 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“If I played guitar I’d be Jimmy Page, the girlies I like, are underage!”

Shhh check it. Girls with boyfriends are the kinds I like I’ll steal yo honey like I stole your bike.

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

Blurry pics? Where?

I also would like to see some blurry pics before Tuesday's reveal.

#104 3 years ago

I hope LZ gives GnR a run for the money. Price point should be lower.. I personally enjoy the Stern machines and don't bash the others. Looking forward to this! Haters gonna hate hate hate..

#105 3 years ago

I heard all the music is from the Song Remains the Same so we get 29 minutes of Dazed And Confused.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I hope LZ gives GnR a run for the money.

Me too. Both are likely making a run on my money.

56CEDE67-681C-42F3-BB6D-C5D450704A87 (resized).jpeg56CEDE67-681C-42F3-BB6D-C5D450704A87 (resized).jpeg

#107 3 years ago

In for 2 LEs. I'll have one for sale later if anyone is interested.

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

In for 2 LEs. I'll have one for sale later if anyone is interested.

Oh, how thoughtful!

#109 3 years ago

Can't wait!!! My all time favorite band.

#110 3 years ago

No Quarter should be wizard mode . That song is an absolute banger that makes the front part of my pants stand up

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from DinoTX:

Can't wait!!! My all time favorite band.

Ahhh, but is Robert Plant your all time favorite singer??? *nudge, nudge*

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Jack doesn’t give AF about DMCA

I bet Jack would give AF about getting three strikes and having his Twitch channel shut down.

You're a moron if you stream and aren't conscious of the DMCA issues right now.

#113 3 years ago

Uh, anybody wanna buy a Munsters?

#114 3 years ago

I wonder who the designer is and who is coding it? Zeplin is a home run theme for me!

#115 3 years ago

If they put Achilles Last stand on it I’ll have to take the tilt Bob off. I’ll be shaking the hell out of the game the whole time

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

If they put Achilles Last stand on it I’ll have to take the tilt Bob off. I’ll be shaking the hell out of the game the whole time

One of their best songs, and arguably my favorite LZ song.

...almost as good as "Megalomania" by Sabbath.

But seriously. It's a killer track. *Makes me want a 70's model Les Paul now. Pinball and guitars are not a good mix for the wallet.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#117 3 years ago

Not a huge fan either, but I hope stern hits it out of the park for those that are! If game play is good, I'd buy one.

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wonder who the designer is and who is coding it? Zeplin is a home run theme for me!

Steve Ritchie and Tim Sexton

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

How do the distros know their LE allotment? I don’t think Stern has had the call yet with distros.

They are always the same. If you want the best shot at a LE, call Trent. He gets the most.

#120 3 years ago

I just hope it’s a ball rolling around in a box playing Led Zeppelin

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I bet Jack would give AF about getting three strikes and having his Twitch channel shut down.

Anyone who says that "so-in-so won't care about a DMCA claim" doesn't anything know anything at all about posting content online. It is like saying a race care driver doesn't care if his car explodes on the way to the race.

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Wait what? Led Zep? I just took delivery of JJP GNR and now this? Guess I better start saving.

Exactly, better hurry and save for Led Zep because the pros and premiums will only be in production for 3 years.

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

No Quarter should be wizard mode . That song is an absolute banger that makes the front part of my pants stand up

I want stairway for the wizard mode ... I’ll probably never hear it (at least not very often)

Quoted from EMpins16:

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Anyone who says that "so-in-so won't care about a DMCA claim" doesn't anything know anything at all about posting content online. It is like saying a race care driver doesn't care if his car explodes on the way to the race.

Do watch his streams. He plays music all the time still. I think part of him is over streaming and wouldn’t mind moving on if he gets three strikes.

#125 3 years ago

Another rock band pin...meh...

#126 3 years ago

Call outs?
Seriously doubt the band will be doing this.
Plant doesn’t sign sh^t for anyone.
So, are you gonna have Ritchie doing silly call outs like he did on Black Knight - example “Run home to mommy “
If so, it will be Led Balloon
I really hope they do i great job though as I love the rock pins but it’s going to be compared against GnR.

#127 3 years ago

Boy I hope that playfield is something special. Fingers crossed.

#128 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Do watch his streams. He plays music all the time still. I think part of him is over streaming and wouldn’t mind moving on if he gets three strikes.

He has also started deleting the VODs. He has turned his stream into his bread and butter. He doesn't want any strikes.

#129 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don’t understand DMCA. I haven’t heard of this until now, did a google search and still don’t understand. Can you give me cliff notes reason why a LZ game can’t be streamed.

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Distributors are saying they haven’t had this much hype on a new pin since......

Same hype train bait for every single release.........but I’m ashamed to admit I’m biting.......like I do every release lol.

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

I don’t understand DMCA. I haven’t heard of this until now, did a google search and still don’t understand. Can you give me cliff notes reason why a LZ game can’t be streamed.

You don’t own the rights to their music so you can’t stream it for the public to listen to.

It’s no different than you live streaming your nfl Sunday ticket on twitch.

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from EMpins16:

This song HAS to be on there right? Imagine the light show possibilities!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#133 3 years ago

There's a whole lotta love in this thread.

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Call outs?
Seriously doubt the band will be doing this.
Plant doesn’t sign sh^t for anyone.
So, are you gonna have Ritchie doing silly call outs like he did on Black Knight - example “Run home to mommy “
If so, it will be Led Balloon
I really hope they do i great job though as I love the rock pins but it’s going to be compared against GnR.

I'm not in the market for this machine, but would like to play it.

With that said, I hope they dont go a "cartoony" route. Live concert footage and high quality images of the band, mixed with images and symbols from their albums will work just fine.

Not every release should demand crazy artwork, goofy callouts or the need to go on some storyline quest. Sometimes simple is the way to go.

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

There's a whole lotta love in this thread.

Everytime I read "whole lotta love" I can just hear the guitar riff following the lyric in my head.

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

I'm not in the market for this machine, but would like to play it.
With that said, I hope they dont go a "cartoony" route. Live concert footage and high quality images of the band, mixed with images and symbols from their albums will work just fine.
Not every release should demand crazy artwork, goofy callouts or the need to go on some storyline quest. Sometimes simple is the way to go.

I would like the playfield to be hand drawn incorporating some album artwork. Cant wait to see it

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from Briedis:

This song HAS to be on there right? Imagine the light show possibilities!

My guess is it’s “ too long “ to put on there, but man it would be sweet .
I’ll settle for Moby Dick or Ten Years Gone I suppose

#138 3 years ago

#139 3 years ago

You think we see Pros and LE by end of month?

I’m assuming the rumor of these being on the line in early November would probably support this.

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

For some, all it takes is a few blurry pics to determine GAME OF THE YEAR status.

...and then post a for sale ad for it after that. HUO, only 24 plays. Game not for me.

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think so. Wouldn’t be surprised if they try this holiday release every year now. Hopefully it’s better fleshed out and baked than stranger things. Great idea, not the best execution on the game being ready.

#142 3 years ago

I am very excited for this game. I am a huge fan of Steve Ritchie’s designs and personally find him to be one of the pinball good guys. I don’t blindly love or buy all of his games. Like many others, I’m going to have to wait on possibly buying game as I want to see it first. I’m sure all the LEs will be spoken for by launch. Good luck to Stern. It’s a great time to be a pinhead.

As for bands, I’m not sure I have a number one favorite band, but if it did Zeppelin, Floyd or Rush would probably be at the top. I’m pretty excited about the possibilities.

#143 3 years ago

Still hard to believe they are finally making this pin. Thought it was a dream.

I could easily go pro on Richie and theme alone but will wait to see what they stuff into this one.
Bring on the hype!!!!

#144 3 years ago

My dream theme has finally arrived...all in for an LE. Hope they keep LE numbers below 500 to make it something special. Looking forward to seeing pictures and song list!

#145 3 years ago

Can’t wait to play it!

#146 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m assuming the rumor of these being on the line in early November would probably support this.

When i ordered my Pro i was told they had them already to ship but couldnt say anything else is the way i took it.

#147 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Still hard to believe they are finally making this pin. Thought it was a dream.

Me too. I am quickly realizing that even though the pin has not been officially announced the LE's are going to be very difficult to get. This kinda reminds me of the Metallica release. eek! Hope this pin holds up to its expectations and that everyone acquires what they desire.

#148 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

When i ordered my Pro i was told they had them already to ship but couldnt say anything else is the way i took it.

If it’s been on the line 4+ weeks already and 70 per day is what Gary said recently, there has to be a ton built.
Other than Heavy Metal and Star Wars the pin which aren’t mass produced games, nothing has been on the line since roughly Nov 6 or so.

#149 3 years ago

I haven't gotten to see these blurry pictures if someone would care to IM them to me that would be great

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

nothing has been on the line since roughly Nov 6 or so.

Not so sure about this? I got my AIQ Prem yesterday with a build date of 12/9?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.99
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.