E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png

There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 68.
#751 3 years ago

hype or not . The Thing is that you used to be able to buy Kiss pro Game of thrones Pro at 4500 to your door. Now a few years later the price For the same amount of Node Boards and Wires/cab yata yata it is Now at 6199 Suggested for a lowly pro ..lol / Robbery man

#752 3 years ago

High res photo dump time

PRO MODEL

LedZeppelin-Pro-Cabinet-FF-3rkqjhef.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Cabinet-FF-3rkqjhef.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Cabinet-LF-4faksdjfh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Cabinet-LF-4faksdjfh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Cabinet-RF-caenkfjn.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Cabinet-RF-caenkfjn.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-02-f4keafn.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-02-f4keafn.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-04-3faef.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-04-3faef.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-06-1q2rarv.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-06-1q2rarv.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-07-34gtaerf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-07-34gtaerf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-08-hm45g.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-08-hm45g.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-10-4gw4 (1).jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-10-4gw4 (1).jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-10-4gw4.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-10-4gw4.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-11-aegkj.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-11-aegkj.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-12-wdkh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-12-wdkh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-13-k3jnt.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-13-k3jnt.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-14-l23kr.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-14-l23kr.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-16-maefh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-16-maefh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-17-kjwahe.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-17-kjwahe.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-18-aksjhdf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-18-aksjhdf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-19-0alkwe3f.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-19-0alkwe3f.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-23-32rfranwe.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-23-32rfranwe.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-25-kajwn3f.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-25-kajwn3f.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-28-zxdfe.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-28-zxdfe.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-29-mnaw3bfff.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-29-mnaw3bfff.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-30-aiwuehff.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-30-aiwuehff.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-31-sdkdfjh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-31-sdkdfjh.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-32-3rfae.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-32-3rfae.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-33-n3ffa.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-33-n3ffa.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-34-znnef.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-34-znnef.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-35-23afne.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-35-23afne.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-36-3fnadf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-36-3fnadf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-38-3ffansd.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Ambient-38-3ffansd.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-02-3nafedf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-02-3nafedf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-03-anfad.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-03-anfad.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-13-aw3enfad.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-13-aw3enfad.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-15-zdfad.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-15-zdfad.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-25-3raedf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Details-Strobe-25-3raedf.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Playfield-3kjnra.jpgLedZeppelin-Pro-Playfield-3kjnra.jpg
#753 3 years ago

so no stairway from heaven??!?!!?!

14yfms (resized).jpg14yfms (resized).jpg

#754 3 years ago

I agree. I was in on the LE but it’s art package is ugly as hell. I just wish you could get the pro art on the premium model.... i’ll probably end up with the premium because I really don’t like that art at all on the LE

#755 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

you can say that again! and for a grand it damn well should be

You'll be lucky if they're charging just a grand for this one if you compare to the other masterpieces they put out recently!

#756 3 years ago

I am a Led Zep Fan but This Pro Model Looks Horrible and like a Wonder Bread Loaf of bread Wrapping .

#757 3 years ago

The pro reminds me of bugs bunny birthday bash with that art work

#758 3 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

The pro reminds me of bugs bunny birthday bash with that art work

It reminds me of Led Zeppelin III.

#759 3 years ago

High res

PREMIUM MODEL

LedZeppelin-Premium-Cabinet-FF2-agdsf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Cabinet-FF2-agdsf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Cabinet-LF2-3fadf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Cabinet-LF2-3fadf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Cabinet-RF2-mawef.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Cabinet-RF2-mawef.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-01-3kfnasd.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-01-3kfnasd.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-02-eafsdf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-02-eafsdf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-03-aefeas.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-03-aefeas.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-04-m4grs.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-04-m4grs.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-05-3rasefd.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-05-3rasefd.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-06-3gaedf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-06-3gaedf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-07-copy-3atgr.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-07-copy-3atgr.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-08-copy-zdfw3.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-08-copy-zdfw3.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-09-2af4g.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-09-2af4g.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-10-zsdwewf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-10-zsdwewf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-11-3ardd.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-11-3ardd.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-12-4gar.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-12-4gar.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-13-4gad.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-13-4gad.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-14-3gardrf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-14-3gardrf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-15-adfe3f.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-15-adfe3f.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-16-asdf3.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-16-asdf3.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-17-3fadsf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premium-Details-Strobe-17-3fadsf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premum-Playfield2-rgrardf.jpgLedZeppelin-Premum-Playfield2-rgrardf.jpg
#760 3 years ago

If I bought a Premium I'd probably buy a Pro Led Zeppelin 3 translight to go in it. I always loved the Led Zeppelin 3 artwork.

#761 3 years ago

Really leaning heavily into blimps everywhere. I get it, they have Zeppelin in the band name. That's what Stern takes away from a legendary rock band? And Icarus everywhere too.

#762 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I am a Led Zep Fan but This Pro Model Looks Horrible and like a Wonder Bread Loaf of bread Wrapping .

I actually love it and think it looks awesome. I almost would like to get an LE and a Pro. I am really happy with what I am seeing and the only model that looks bland is the Premium-but it is an album. Premium took the short stick on this one.

Happy camper hear-time to light some nag champa and revel over this release

#763 3 years ago

Hearing February build for premiums- anybody else?

#764 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin Pinball DEEP DIVE!!

Check out all the in-depth details, features, and pics of the newest creation from Stern Pinball and Led Zeppelin!!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/led-zeppelin-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

- Overview
- Who's Who
- Price and Production
- Features
- Included Songs
- Electric Magic device
- Expression Lighting System
- Trailer and Feature Videos
- Rules and Code
- Press Release

LedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-22 (resized).JPGLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-22 (resized).JPG
#765 3 years ago

I’m thinking there were some heavy license restrictions on the art on this one.

#766 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I’m thinking there were some heavy license restrictions on the art on this one.

I agree. the plastics art.....not there?

#767 3 years ago

OK I am done with the hype. Pictures are enough; not watching any videos of game play until my game gets here, so I can explore it for myself after pulling it out of the box.

#768 3 years ago

Gameplay looks boring
Personally I think Zeppelin is way overrated

The old folks got a dream theme though.

#769 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Led Zeppelin Pinball DEEP DIVE!!
Check out all the in-depth details, features, and pics of the newest creation from Stern Pinball and Led Zeppelin!!
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/led-zeppelin-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/
- Overview
- Who's Who
- Price and Production
- Features
- Included Songs
- Electric Magic device
- Expression Lighting System
- Trailer and Feature Videos
- Rules and Code
- Press Release
[quoted image]

Those LED lights embedded in the cabinet look amazing. Definitely a first.

#770 3 years ago

High res

LE MODEL

LedZeppelin-LE-Cabinet-FF2_111120-adf3ff.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Cabinet-FF2_111120-adf3ff.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Cabinet-LF2_120420-4gadf (1).jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Cabinet-LF2_120420-4gadf (1).jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Cabinet-RF2_120420-adf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Cabinet-RF2_120420-adf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-01-faefad.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-01-faefad.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-02-4garg.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-02-4garg.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-05-zsdfe3e.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-05-zsdfe3e.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-10-3asdf3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-10-3asdf3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-15-4gsdf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-15-4gsdf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-17-adsf3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-17-adsf3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-27-4hsda.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Ambient-27-4hsda.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-01-3gadf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-01-3gadf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-02-4gar.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-02-4gar.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-03-zdfe3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-03-zdfe3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-04-4garg.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-04-4garg.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-05-eafef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-05-eafef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-06-adf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-06-adf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-07-dafaewf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-07-dafaewf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-08-adsf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-08-adsf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-09-zdfewf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-09-zdfewf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-10-dzfsef3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-10-dzfsef3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-11-zdfe3a.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-11-zdfe3a.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-12-zse3fd.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-12-zse3fd.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-13-zdfef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-13-zdfef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-14-2raef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-14-2raef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-15-zsdf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-15-zsdf3f.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-16-2raef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-16-2raef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-17-23rfae.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-17-23rfae.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-18-2rfaef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-18-2rfaef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-19-zdaee.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-19-zdaee.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-20-mkmef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-20-mkmef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-21-m3fnaef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-21-m3fnaef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-22-4gghna.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-22-4gghna.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-25-3raef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-25-3raef.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-26-aef3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-26-aef3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-27-3tknhad.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-27-3tknhad.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-28-a3fne.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-28-a3fne.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-29-adkfhjfe.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-29-adkfhjfe.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-adknf3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Details-Strobe-adknf3.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Playfield2-3fknajdf.jpgLedZeppelin-LE-Playfield2-3fknajdf.jpg
#771 3 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Gameplay looks boring
Personally I think Zeppelin is way overrated
The old folks got a dream theme though.

Dude piss off

#772 3 years ago

Looks like a huge opportunity squandered to me. LZ is a legendary band that deserves a pin as grandiose as G&R, and it has not. It looks half finished to me or something. The silver zeppelin looks like an after-mod, and the Icarus that raises up when hit looks odd when hit.

Hoping the gameplay reveal changes my mind, but I'm not impressed for the first time in a while.

#773 3 years ago

I must be in the minority here but im not a fan of the latest neon like cabinets in pins .I like that premium a lot how the cabinet makes the playfield pop !! It is what it should be as far as I’m concerned .

#774 3 years ago

Steve took that Icarus pop up from Elvis!! That’s the hound dog target

#775 3 years ago

I'm super excited to finally see this pin, it's a dream theme. Personally I think the play field looks stripped down. I'm sure gameplay will make up for that, but I would have liked to seen a cool toy. I have a pro on order, but I do like the premium art the best.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#776 3 years ago

Song Progression
Your progress through songs is something unique and something never done in a music game. Each song is divided into “sections” (verse, chorus, solo, bridge, etc.) and each of those sections have their own rules to show which shots are available. If you “finish” a song, it will automatically transition to the next song.

This sounds pretty cool.

#777 3 years ago

The armor color is not the best choice .

#778 3 years ago

This artwork package makes the artwork on Houdini and Ocktoberfest look like Picasso.

#779 3 years ago

Layout looks to have a bunch in common with Star Trek - anyone else seeing it?

#780 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Judging by your past posts before the reveal, you were out anyway. So thanks for chiming in on a hype thread.

absolutely not. I was really hoping for a game that took it over the top.

Oooh well, sometimes expectations don’t meet reality.

#781 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#782 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Those LED lights embedded in the cabinet look amazing. Definitely a first.

Man do you work for Stern or what?

#783 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Song Progression
Your progress through songs is something unique and something never done in a music game. Each song is divided into “sections” (verse, chorus, solo, bridge, etc.) and each of those sections have their own rules to show which shots are available. If you “finish” a song, it will automatically transition to the next song.
This sounds pretty cool.

Yeah this is going to be rad - really can aim for some personal achievements by actually getting through each song. Little bit of a Guitar Hero/Rock Band vibe.

With this, and the lights on the side, methinks Stern had some insight into what JJP was doing with GNR. Competition is a good thing.

#784 3 years ago

The women should be happy with the le eye candy.

#785 3 years ago

Where the fuck is Hazoff?Is he speechless or what?

#786 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I agree. I was in on the LE but it’s art package is ugly as hell. I just wish you could get the pro art on the premium model.... i’ll probably end up with the premium because I really don’t like that art at all on the LE

The LE is the only one that’s cohesive. Pro & Prem look like homebrews.

#787 3 years ago

So 3 wizard modes, there has to be some other tracks coded in for these if the 10 shown are all main game play right?

#788 3 years ago

Pretty aweful when even the promo shots have that terrible wood grain showing through on the playfield

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/16#post-6014699

#789 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The LE is the only one that’s cohesive. Pro & Prem look like homebrews.

Hated the blue at first, but the more I look at it the more I like it. When you see all three models side to side, that's the only one that pops. The rest look too black & white, and with the colorful playfield, you're absolutely right.

#790 3 years ago

Really like RGB inside of side cabinet. I do not care for pinstadiums or other bright lights used by other manufacturers but these lights recessed inside of side cabinet should give the game a cool instant color changing illumination but without the blinding glare. Digging it

#791 3 years ago

Looks effing terrible.
Suddently it doesn´t feel so bad with the extra 25% euro taxation.

#792 3 years ago

So the cabinet artwork is basically the same album covers copypasted all over? Looks extremely low budget to me

#793 3 years ago

Is this the first pin to feature an actual photo of people dying on the side/backbox? That's pretty metal hah

#794 3 years ago

I think the Pro has the best overall look with the premium and LE each progressively worse.

The main Toy is a spinner between two posts...clunk.

I may be in on a pro for the love of Led Zep and Ritchie but the overall initial feeling I am getting is I wish JJP got this license.

#795 3 years ago

Pro art is the clear winner.

LE would be a better package but WOW that blue is a poor choice. Stern seems to really struggle with LE trim choices.

Pro looks fun to shoot from first glimpse. Sadly the price is just too damn high.

#796 3 years ago

Anyone else they think the side lights look like Pingraffix Power Blades? If not, certainly that can be replicated pretty easily...

#797 3 years ago

Happy for everyone that is getting their dream theme here.

I won't have any skin in the game, but I do like the Pro cabinet art while others seem to hate it. I am disappointed in the recycled artwork and images but I'm sure there were licensing issues. I wish Stern would take more time on original artwork for all their pins. IM, TMNT, JP, and AIQ were all great. Pins like The Beatles and LZ seem like they are stepping backwards.

#798 3 years ago

Damn, both the LE and Premium hurts my eyes to look at.

#799 3 years ago

Art is of course always subjective.. but personally I find the Zep III album album art to be horrific.

#800 3 years ago

Premium model looks the best in my opinion!
Not thrilled about a very open game play field but, I’ll play before I possibly buy!
Honestly Disappointed in all the outside looks of the games. The LE kinda looks like a comic
Book toy game like a Spider-Man.
I think it would be better without that blue.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions
Plastics
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer
Backbox
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/16?hl=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.