E3D0CAEE-54C1-41E9-991D-BE66A321C2C3 (resized).jpeg
8497D55C-6BA0-4C0A-9ACA-19CEBF6CAAD4 (resized).jpeg
EDB0F7CA-DA5B-4369-A1BB-3A93C36DD9C0 (resized).jpeg
tenor.gif
Overpriced (resized).jpeg
GrossWearyAsiandamselfly-small.gif
Screenshot_20210119-182404_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
87E22D65-9A92-4178-9A17-5931CE5DA473.png
There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 68.
#501 3 years ago

No update yet?
Sterns got this one sealed tight!!
AEBE647A-895C-4C17-8ABB-B8BBF2B3B43F (resized).jpegAEBE647A-895C-4C17-8ABB-B8BBF2B3B43F (resized).jpeg

#502 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You know there is always a few dozen that post the exact same thing on every pin release
Copy and paste. Good for you. You aren’t getting one at the outset

I'll be sure to post my LE unboxing pictures here in this thread.

#503 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

You do understand that it is not difficult to back out when the pictures come out tomorrow? Who has money down? If the game looks bad or I like the Premium artwork better, I can easily back out or switch the order. I'm not worried in the least bit either way. If I was buying a Premium, I would have waited instead of grabbing an LE spot. As for the never relevant carguement; I not only test drive cars, I wait until they are ten years old to buy them used. My newest car is a 2008 Corvette.

Maybe you should consider a 2010 Caddilac:
Zepplin agrees!

#504 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

You never see or hear Zepplin in movies or tv.

Literally every cut away scene in that 70s show was Zeppelin

#505 3 years ago

The past couple releases have had the distro meeting like right before the release to prevent leaks.

#506 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The past couple releases have had the distro meeting like right before the release to prevent leaks.

They could at least throw us some sort of bone to hold us over..lol

Many of us are foaming at the mouth over this one!

#507 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They could at least throw us some sort of bone to hold us over..lol
Many of us are foaming at the mouth over this one!

Well considering they want to stop leaks, I doubt we get anything leaked. Would’ve been cool if they did some of the teaser animation videos like they did for BKSOR.

#508 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So if this lines up with 5 AM PT dealer call tomorrow, we'll be having a video teaser by 8 AM or so. Golden.

#509 3 years ago

Just amazing how much crap gets spewed out on Pinside as if it's fact. Seems to be getting worse? Or more likely I'm just getting jaded.

#510 3 years ago

Lots of people talkin', few of them know

#511 3 years ago

LET’S GO!!!!!
LE ordered.

#512 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just amazing how much crap gets spewed out on Pinside as if it's fact. Seems to be getting worse? Or more likely I'm just getting jaded.

You're mistake came from giving a fuck what some of those people were saying.

#513 3 years ago

It may have already been speculated, but...

Why not a "Stairway to Heaven" LE with "All-That-Glitters-is-Gold" armor, like Metallica's "Master of Puppets" LE with glittery silver armor?

#514 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

It may have already been speculated, but...
Why not a "Stairway to Heaven" LE with "All-That-Glitters-is-Gold" armor, like Metallica's "Master of Puppets" LE with glittery silver armor?

I’d rather some glittery black, Beatles got the glittery gold.

#515 3 years ago

No gold. I might drop my le order if so

#516 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

Lots of people talkin', few of them know

A 3 legged women ain’t got no hole.

#517 3 years ago

Just remembered something from my past .Has anyone ever seen Dread Zeppelin ? I was in a band back in the early 90s and we opened for them at the Cubby Bear in Chicago .The show was incredible !

3A15601E-D83F-4DE4-B594-403F5A4D9C3A (resized).png3A15601E-D83F-4DE4-B594-403F5A4D9C3A (resized).png
#518 3 years ago

Tortelvis was the bomb !!

#519 3 years ago

Are they going yo do a 1k or 500 Le;s ?

Should be a huge seller ....title alone peaks interest

#520 3 years ago

If they did 1k LEs it would be a first.

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

No update yet?
Sterns got this one sealed tight!!
[quoted image]

Just got some good and bad news. Good news is we will get to see LZ tomorrow. The bad news is we won’t see any LE’s delivered until 2nd week of January. Pros will be getting into peoples hands here in the us just after Christmas.

#522 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Just got some good and bad news. Good news is we will get to see LZ tomorrow. The bad news is we won’t see any LE’s delivered until 2nd week of January. Pros will be getting into peoples hands here in the us just after Christmas.

Where did you hear this?

#523 3 years ago

Many photos are sent for one time read. I got these:
https://privnote.com/XT6LEecq#HdqBw8e5z

#524 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:The bad news is we won’t see any LE’s delivered until 2nd week of January

We all know what a shame this is, but you better lay your money down

#525 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Seems pretty quick to me. How is that bad news? Haha. Stranger things was around Xmas last year and I got one of the first LEs and it wasn’t until first week of February. So seems to be around a month at best for LEs to usually land.

#526 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Seems pretty quick to me. How is that bad news? Haha. Stranger things was around Xmas last year and I got one of the first LEs and it wasn’t until first week of February. So seems to be around a month at best for LEs to usually land.

Bad that I was really hoping to have my LE right after Christmas in time for New Year’s Eve. At least I know now. Another month isn’t gonna kill me. Been waiting since July when I locked one in.

#527 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Bad that I was really hoping to have my LE right after Christmas in time for New Year’s Eve. At least I know now. Another month isn’t gonna kill me.

I bet we see Pro models very quickly. Before Christmas. But LE likely not until January.

#528 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I bet we see Pro models very quickly. Before Christmas. But LE likely not until January.

Something tells me Diamond agrees with you. Haha

#529 3 years ago

Following this thread since the beginning.

At first, It was a hard pass for me with the rumors of a Beatlesqe remake.

Now that I know that it's an original cornerstone by Steve Ritchie, I'm intrigued. Ritchie is a pinball legend and also a great ambassador for not only Stern but pinball in general. I've spoken to him three times at expos and he has always been gracious, better that I would be if encountered by ...well, me.

Rebuilding my collection (went from 12 to 0) and between this and Toy Story, I'm excited.

It just better include "Ramble On".

#530 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

International shipments seem to be getting the bulk of the finished machines first.

#531 3 years ago

That’s usually the case. But a handful of pro models arrive in the US first typically. Like 100 or so.

#532 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

International shipments seem to be getting the bulk of the finished machines first.

That’s normal

#533 3 years ago

Have they not been on the line since mid November? That was the rumor back then.

#534 3 years ago

I hope the rumors of Sexton on code are correct. I think he's sterns top rising star currently. Bksor has such an amazing light show and addictive ruleset.

#535 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just remembered something from my past .Has anyone ever seen Dread Zeppelin ? I was in a band back in the early 90s and we opened for them at the Cubby Bear in Chicago .The show was incredible !
[quoted image]

Yeah man. Dread rocked back in the day. Saw them twice. Think they opened for GWAR at one show? Haha. I was pretty fukd upped.

#536 3 years ago

I don’t gamble but if I had to give a prediction. The Browns beat the Ravens by 10 points tonight and I am 70% sure Stern will release an Ozzy/Sabbath machine in Dec 2021. In late Jan early Feb I will be able to give a much more solid percentage on the machine. Stay tuned.

#537 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I don’t gamble but if I had to give a prediction. The Browns beat the Ravens by 10 points tonight

I sure hope so

20201214_203207.jpg20201214_203207.jpg
#538 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I sure hope so
[quoted image]

Nice ticket! What's the payout?

#539 3 years ago
Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

Many photos are sent for one time read. I got these:
https://privnote.com/XT6LEecq#HdqBw8e5z

Huh?

#540 3 years ago

Definitely needed a screenshot here :/

#541 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yeah man. Dread rocked back in the day. Saw them twice. Think they opened for GWAR at one show? Haha. I was pretty fukd upped.

The music was pretty wild .Tortelvis was hilarious .I’m going to try to find a CD I have to hear it again .

#542 3 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Nice ticket! What's the payout?

Just a $5er. Pays $45. Covers my losses for the week and buys a few scratchers for the misses. Not holding my breath. Can't believe I'm rooting for the Brownies

#543 3 years ago

Well I’m not bummed..Agree weeks is typical for LE to roll..BUT dang I can’t sleep tonight without some kinda pics or leaks

#544 3 years ago

So which album would be best inspiration for cabinet art? Thoughts/predictions?
468487C7-7E45-4597-8750-DD28D7EBFF0E (resized).jpeg468487C7-7E45-4597-8750-DD28D7EBFF0E (resized).jpeg

#545 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

Probably mothership or celebration day

#546 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Seconded, would be stoked for this.

#547 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Physical Graffiti or III would be cool, no ‘greatest hits’ albums (crop circles, mothership) please.

#548 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Good question. In my opinion houses of the holy probably the most recognizable, but a little too strange for pin Art.

I’m thinking LZI.

#549 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

I saw Dredd Zeppelin when I was in college. They played at the Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks (later famous as the site of a mass shooting). It was the weirdest concert ever. Only like 5 people (including me) were there to see them. Everyone else was dressed in cowboy attire wondering where the western band went.

#550 3 years ago

Perfect translite.
Each window could be a mode featuring its own song from that album. The first double album concept pinball machine.

169913F2-D0DF-4181-9925-4BF25A94ED4A (resized).jpeg169913F2-D0DF-4181-9925-4BF25A94ED4A (resized).jpeg

Soon all will be revealed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
St. Cloud, FL
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 3,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-led-zeppelin-hype-thread/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.