IMG_2258 (resized).JPG
IMG_0920 (resized).JPG
IMG_0919 (resized).JPG
IMG_0916 (resized).JPG
IMG_0915 (resized).JPG
IMG_9781 crop (resized).jpg
6667A55E-F578-47D3-B31B-7D9D151DCDD9 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

Are you going to paint the top edges red again (visible above playfield)?

1 week later
#65 5 years ago

Don't put the relay in though, water will get trapped in it

#71 5 years ago

Rom socket, not always used

#74 5 years ago

Might need to order some new ones and possibly rejumper the board for them. If it's got acid damage too might just want to replace it

3 weeks later
#152 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcane:

Big Daddy is your friend for this kind of things. Check their web site and buy the tool (actually buy two of them) to remove the pins. The tool is a little bit expensive (for what it is) but you cannot do it otherwise.
[quoted image]
The pins are the .156 and .100 Molex. Buy 100 of each at least, as you will need to replace EACH one of them (emphasis on "EACH one" = ALL OF THEM).
Yves

Aren't these edge connectors, not plain molex?

#156 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Yeah Marco is always my last choice. Mostly because their shipping speed is just brutally slow. Also they mix in a lot of defective parts so I had to get in the habit of ordering more than I need (which adds even more to the cost of shipping). Pinball Life and PBR have great shipping speed and haven't sent any junk my way.

Down here in the US for me pinball life is always ~4 days slower than marco or PBR

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Yes, but they use the same pins as the standard Molex connectors. Later with Sys80 they switched to the bifurcated pins which are NLA.

Ah, that'd explain it. I'm used to sys80, wasn't aware they'd changed their connectors

2 weeks later
#196 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I also posted this question on a topic that has another Lectronamo unit but maybe you guys can also help. Am i wrong to say that it just having the text "lights extra ball lane" is not clear. What lights the extra ball lane? dropping all targets down once? dropping them down twice during the same ball?

Isn't it completing the targets while the light is lit?

#225 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

LOOOOOL never mind........i need sleep. Might help if i had the correct setting selection on the test meter selected.

I've done that a few times...

#262 5 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

It's looking real slick!
To set the tones on your SB100 sound board so the melodies are in tune, try this:
Open this online piano keyboard:
http://piano-player.info/
The following keys are the original high pitch tones the SB100 Rev-A board was tuned to:
Keep hitting a 10 point score and adjust the R2 pot on the sound board until the frequency matches the white piano key 38 (note C6) [1047Hz]
Keep hitting a 100 point score and adjust the R13 pot on the sound board until the frequency matches the white piano key 36 (note A5) [880Hz]
Keep hitting a 1000 point score and adjust the R6 pot on the sound board until the frequency matches the white piano key 34 (note F5) [698Hz]
If you find the high pitch tones are annoying, pitch them lower. There's a Stern modification which allows the board to be pitched right down which matches the later games:
https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bally/Stern#Adjusting_the_Sound_Quality_on_a_Stern_SB-100_board

Are those the right notes for Lectronamo specifically?

7 months later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 10.00
$ 199.95
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 10.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-lectronamo-rebuild?tu=zacaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.