IMG_2258 (resized).JPG
IMG_0920 (resized).JPG
IMG_0919 (resized).JPG
IMG_0916 (resized).JPG
IMG_0915 (resized).JPG
IMG_9781 crop (resized).jpg
6667A55E-F578-47D3-B31B-7D9D151DCDD9 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acebathound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Know what sucks? Not being able to buy from nvram.weebly.com or Pinitech because they don't ship to Canada.

Pretty sure we both do, but possibly just not through Pinside Shops.

Unfortunately I was finding the limited shipping options through Pinside Shops difficult to create international shipping rules that worked for heavier items -- and was getting bitten a few times with high international shipping charges. So it was just easier to do away with international shipping on my Pinside Shop.

Canada, Australia, NZ orders can still be placed via the main Pinitech website (shopping cart). Sorry for the confusion there.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

OK order placed thru your Pinitech site. Just so everyone knows whats going on it that i got some new sound board cables and mine are chewed thru, 5 x led amber score display units and foam blocks from Pinitech.

Cool! The foam blocks ship with the full display kits now, so I'll get you a refund on those.

Should be able to get the order out today for you

1 month later
#186 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

plug in rectifier and top right driver board plug. leave the mpu, sound, lamp, rest of SDB plugs off. Power up and check voltages +12v (will read ~15v), +5v, +185v(careful) at the driver board. If those look good hook up the rest. If you are using all LED displays pull the high voltage fuse from the rectifier board.
Give things a good look over for a mistake before powering and and be ready to turn it off just in case something starts to burns up. I am always a tad uneasy powering something up for the first time. Specially when rebuilding a wire harness and etc. It is probably good to be.

I've also taken this a step further at times and left even the cable on the SDB disconnected to first test voltages at the rectifier. Unloaded voltages, but at least if there's a short somewhere (bridge, etc) a fuse will blow and you'll see it.. or burning smell will come from rectifier and you know that's the only thing connected

Make sure you check all the fuses on the rectifier board too.. as a first step. So often people replace with higher values.. 20amp in a 4amp spot, etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 45.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 199.95
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 45.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acebathound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-lectronamo-rebuild?tu=acebathound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.