20221106_180433 (resized).jpg
20221106_180452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20221026-221832_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20221026-221824_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20221026-221818_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20221026-221813_Facebook (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
F9AB9089-91E0-4026-91F0-08532FCCF2A7 (resized).jpeg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Just wanted to see how many people currently own this machine. Love mine, looks great, plays great.
BobDSCN9828.JPGDSCN9828.JPG

#2 9 years ago

That's a great looking machine beepnutz. I have a Lectronamo. Have an NOS backglass and an NOS playfield to install. Picked up a sound board with chimes but I think The computer sounds are preferable. Haven't had the time to work on mine to get it really playing well. Too many projects.

#3 9 years ago

I wouldn't mind having the chime option, not sure what's involved in making mine that way? Is it a special sound board, or can mine be upgraded? Would need chime unit and not sure if wiring is there? So, there are only 2 of us that own this pin?
Bob

#4 9 years ago

My friend owns one, but he's not on Pinside. I have a nice fully populated playfield I can throw in my Stern cabinet and play whenever I want. Also have Stars and Hot Hand swappable playfields. The Alltek sure makes it easy to mix up the line up every now and then.

#5 9 years ago

dothedoo, I never thought about it that way, I have the Alltek also and the new power supply. Thanks for the heads up.

Bob

#6 9 years ago

Played it for the first time in the Classics tournament at PAPA this year. I had a great time playing it and look forward to seeing it again!

#7 9 years ago

That makes 4, any more out there?

#8 9 years ago

Mine has the older sb100 sound board and you can change the dip switch setting to either play electric chimes or the computer sounds. The chimes are a bit lame but I guess it's a choice nevertheless. Look at your sound board and if it has all of the chime circuitry in the middle of the board then chimes are an option. If it looks like it's missing a bunch of circuitry in the middle of the board then chimes are not an option.

2 weeks later
#9 9 years ago

I've got a populated playfield that i'm parting out. If anyone needs anything from it PM me.

#10 9 years ago

I have one, it's been parted out. Still have cabinet, flaky back glass and populated playfield. I think Beepnutz got sound board out of it.

#11 9 years ago

My dad bought me a Lectronamo machine when I was 6 years old back in 1994. I still have the machine to this day and it will never leave. I also have a complete 2nd playfield for it if I ever need parts.

-BB

#12 9 years ago

rstrunks, here is a picture of my sound board, is that dip switch setting on the sound board or mpu board?

jpinb, do you have the chimes in the cabinet?DSCN1413 - Copy.JPGDSCN1413 - Copy.JPG

#13 9 years ago

Questions above post and I guess there are only about 5 of these machines left in the world, which makes it kinda rare in my book.

1 week later
#14 9 years ago

new year bump

2 months later
#15 9 years ago

Any one have a Lectronamo BG for sale?

Jpinb I am going to PM you...

#16 9 years ago

I've had one about 14 years ago.. nice looking game but a bit boring gameplay.

#18 9 years ago

Brought a Lectronamo home from Allentown one year. Fun game!

#19 9 years ago

Got a BG lines up! Thanks JpinB

1 week later
#20 9 years ago

JpinB has a backglass but it's pretty rough... Any other leads????

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 weeks later
#21 8 years ago

Brought my Lectronamo to the Allentown show this weekend. Anyone get a chance to play it? It seemed to be rocking pretty steadily the whole time.

I bought it at the Pinfest flea market in 2007 and lovingly got it back up and running. Not much of a looker but it's not in horrible shape and I think it plays pretty darn well.

I have a NOS clearcoated playfield for it that I might install someday. Tough to tear apart a machine that plays perfectly as it is. I'd be afraid it would play so differently with the new playfield that I wouldn't like it anymore. Perhaps I should get a 2nd one to swap the playfield from.

#23 8 years ago

My dad picked one up in the mid to late 80's for $250 from a local dealer. Good times. Fun machine. Unfortunatly he sold it years later for the same price he paid.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

JpinB has a backglass but it's pretty rough... Any other leads????
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I found one recently, but passed on it because most of the blue was missing. PM me if you want info.
Bob

2 weeks later
#25 8 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

I found one recently, but passed on it because most of the blue was missing. PM me if you want info.
Bob

Just picked up the one from John today.. it'll do! I bought the rest of his part machine too... But thanks for info!

5 months later
#26 8 years ago

Here is my Lectronamo NOS playfield restored by Brian at HSA. He does awesome work. 20151019_193424.jpg20151019_193424.jpg

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from rstrunks:

Here is my Lectronamo NOS playfield restored by Brian at HSA. He does awesome work. 20151019_193424.jpg

Looks great!

8 months later
#28 7 years ago

I'm looking for a playfield.. Anyone have a spare or can tell me where I may find one?

#29 7 years ago

I have two machines plus a populated playfield. All in decent shape, IIRC. Could bring one to Expo if you're going.

#30 7 years ago

pm sent

#31 7 years ago

I'm looking for a backglass if anyone is selling one

1 year later
#32 6 years ago

Looking for a playfeild or a scan of one. please PM me if you can help me out.

2 weeks later
#33 6 years ago

Anyone have a price check on this machine?

#34 6 years ago

Sold my very nice example for $1750 a year ago.

5 months later
#35 5 years ago

Anyone selling back glass for this machine ?

1 month later
#36 5 years ago

Just picked up a very nice condition Lectronamo yesterday for $500...will add a few pics shortly. This is the first solid-state machine I've owned. My two others I currently have are EM (Wizard, Old Chicago). Only issue with the Lectronamo machine, besides a couple lights out, is that the sound has been lost. Previous owner said that it had worked fine until recently. You can hear faint sounds from speaker when turned on. I plan on going thru and checking out all connections, etc just wondering if there are any known issues related to sound I should focus on based on some of your experiences. Thanks in advance.

1 year later
#37 4 years ago

Parting out a playfield have both drop target banks assemblies, sling shot mechs and pop bumper assembly’s available. PM for what you need off the back of playfield. I’m using playfield for a light diffuser over my fluorescent bulbs in the workshop.

Regards,
Al

D4A10291-3EC8-4052-8301-FEE0A011D28C (resized).jpegD4A10291-3EC8-4052-8301-FEE0A011D28C (resized).jpegF9AB9089-91E0-4026-91F0-08532FCCF2A7 (resized).jpegF9AB9089-91E0-4026-91F0-08532FCCF2A7 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#38 4 years ago

I love how this topic is 5 years old and still has only one page lol. Such a popular machine we own lol.

#39 4 years ago

Put the chime mod in mine a little bit ago. So much better than the SB-100!

I'm also looking for a nicer backglass if anybody has one.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Put the chime mod in mine a little bit ago. So much better than the SB-100!
I'm also looking for a nicer backglass if anybody has one.

You should put up a video of it. Did you use a Stern chime box? A chime box seems a bit more fitting for Lectronamo, the factory sound board is basically better than silence. I like Lectronamo but I gave up looking for a better backglass its not a title that anyone wants to spend money on myself included.

#41 4 years ago

A video you say?

Just a stern 4-chime box

#42 4 years ago

I'm sold on the chime conversion. It doesn't seem like much when you think about it but it totally fits after watching the video.

2 years later
#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

A video you say?

Just a stern 4-chime box

I appreciate that you like this, but it seems very wrong to me. I've owned my Lectronamo now for 15 years and I will not sell it. It's the most under-rated machine ever made, in my opinion.

One of these days, maybe I'll swap in the NOS clearcoated playfield I have for it!

#44 2 years ago

It's a great game no doubt but the sb-100 is bad (IMO). I like it a lot and think it belongs close to Stars and Meteor as far as fun factor is concerned.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

It's a great game no doubt but the sb-100 is bad (IMO). I like it a lot and think it belongs close to Stars and Meteor as far as fun factor is concerned.

Part of the fun for me is knowing it was the first Stern with solid state sound. I have a soft spot for early electronic sound boards and the games that have them. I feel the same way about Lost World, World Cup and Close Encounters as they were the first with electronic sound from their respective manufacturers. Now that would be a truly nerd-worthy lineup.

1 month later
#46 2 years ago

Hey “Lectronamo” owners! Delivered one to a fellow pinsider yesterday. Game was fine prior to move (as they all say lol). But seriously played great no issues

We move the game to his basement - plug it all back up - but having issues

Can add credits , shows high score, can start a game - ball kicks out - nothing after that. No scoring no pops or kickers or flippers. (All lights and displays do work)

In test mode - all works - pops, kickers,etc- which is what’s really strange

We’ve gone over all connectors but thought I’d ask in advance.

Any ideas on this issue? Particular connector or even pin? Why would they work in test mode , why does the game seem to boot all correctly ?

Thoughts ?

#47 2 years ago

MPU connector J4-pin 5 is the playfield switch strobe input for the slings, pops, saucer and drop target #5 on the 5-bank. I'd assume that connector terminal needs to be replaced or there's cold solder on the header pin. An issue with this pin would cause the issue you describe as the MPU would pulse the coils properly during test but the switch inputs would not be registered by the MPU.

If all of your drop target switches work except for #5, that would confirm this theory. Or do literally NO switches score at all? Because if that's the case then I would imagine J2 isn't connected at all.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#48 2 years ago

Correct. No switches score points. Like everything is still dead. No flippers. Pops slings. Nuttin.

Although it does kick a ball out. And with no scoring it keeps kicking the ball out. It also resets the drop targets (either bank) if any are down.

But hit the start button and it resets to a new game a reduces a credit And all work during test mode.

I’ll look at the pin / connector you referenced though Thank you.

#49 2 years ago

Saucer does kick out the ball. No points score

And just a note - no flippers what so ever

Didn’t know if that pointed to a different issue?

#50 2 years ago

can you take close up pictures of the all the connections on the boards in the head?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-lectronamo-owners-club?hl=nikrox2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.