Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Bmad21
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

do-you-even-know-how-you-dont-put-it-paper-20178654 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20221220-203939 (resized).png
    7BAE0E0A-BA05-44BB-B34B-52F8238F2AC3 (resized).jpeg
    A1A66F6D-5AD2-40C2-9D87-2035C6321431 (resized).jpeg
    Keep those scissor blades open, FFS! (resized).png
    Blue pen on the right, damnit!!! (resized).jpg
    BCCC8EBC-F0A4-4EED-B2CC-4CFF7B5A56F6 (resized).png
    34723583-6FBB-4FEF-9011-D6E7755D3693 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 1 year ago

Expect less Godzilla, more TS4.

#124 1 year ago

If anyone thinks Disney isnt going to strip the pins down and then offer DLC, you are high.

#132 1 year ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:to their credit, the people who complain about wokeness bore me to sleep

Same with virtual signalers. Your post put me to sleep!

#136 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Look, can't we all just agree that the issue about whether or not we can make boob and anal jokes is one of the central battles over the Woke Culture War?
    Seems silly to pretend it's more complicated than that but then I don't watch "The Five" every day.

I always pictured you as a The View type! I do agree. What is wrong with boobs? We all have em!!

#162 1 year ago

Disney wont care if Stern is dead in 10 years.

#170 1 year ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I doubt Disney cares enough about Stern to even know who they are outside of some people in the licensing department - same goes for JJP. I can't even envision a scenario in which Disney would buy either one, though they could do so with the bubblegum they scrape off the bottom of their balance sheet.

Sorry, the new leadership is from Disney, my post is misleading. I doubt the new leader really cares if Stern is around in ten years.

#172 1 year ago
    Quoted from Billy16:

My personal experience--whenever some big deal corporate dude from some other type of business, with minimal (if any) knowledge of what the new company really does and how they operate, is always a bad deal for everyone but the shareholders/investors. Things will change, and not for the betterment of the pinball community.

do-you-even-know-how-you-dont-put-it-paper-20178654 (resized).pngdo-you-even-know-how-you-dont-put-it-paper-20178654 (resized).png
    #209 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

What I see is a lot of the hard earned cash we pinheads have in our pockets will soon be in theirs, at least with my addiction to pinball as feverish as it is these days. I mean, there is some truth to GZ being one of the best Stern Pinballs made since LOTR, and if they can make GOTG playable with software updates, then almost anything is possible. They have seen the whites of our eyes and they have see that halcyon-ic stare as we step up to their latest half baked titles, slap our phones on the IC sensor, and let the dollars just flow out of our wallets like water, both on site and as it’s delivered, white glove to my driveway, (sorry no steps or stairs). We are fools, and the sharks have smelt the blood… god help us.

All you brother! Unless i win the lottery, then I buy errythingx2

#231 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

We as consumers get to pay for this “sick smegma” system.

Well, you dont haaavvee to..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-leadership-changes?tu=roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.